[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't do drugs nor will I ever but how do they make you feel?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 1488850844661.jpg (442KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1488850844661.jpg
442KB, 1536x2048px
I don't do drugs nor will I ever but how do they make you feel?
>>
At first they're like a non - stop party you 've just been invited to. Then after the years go by it turns into severe anxiety and no fun at all.
>>
File: 1481595757164.gif (906KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1481595757164.gif
906KB, 320x240px
>>725177151
Like you're on drugs...
>>
>>725177151
Depends on what kind. Weed is the best/safest.
Meth, heroin, crack, coke are bad news.
Psydelics are amazingly beneficial and help to understand life.
>>
>>725177151
No offense OP, but when I see that thumbnail all I can think is MARIO and WARIO.
>>
Depends what drug, they can make you feel awesome, relaxed, enlightened, even removed from your own body
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>>725178560
>No offense
>>
Smoking weed relaxes and makes some music sound better, eating and drinking is more fun as well.
>>
>>725178431
Coke is a natural drug derived from coca leaves :^)
>>
>>725178431
Shrooms and lsd will make you appreciate EVERYTHING in life, stops depression, literally opens your mind, and will generally make you a better person and you will enjoy life more even months after you take it.
>>
Different is the only real way to describe them.

Simply, you don't feel "normal"
>>
>>725178993
Do not listen to this guy.
>>
>>725178950
No shit. It's still bad for you and addictive.
>>
When I was underage I didn't have much access to drugs lmao
Pot made me anxious but that depends largely on the strain I guess
Found a bag of coke, felt so great I knew I'd get addicted so stopped that
And nigger syrup in high quantities almost shuts off all the chatter in your brain, kinda relaxing
>>
>>725179203
This guy has never tripped or had a bad trip because he's a mongoloid
>>
>>725177151
You cant really describe it that good. Like you cant explain what an orgasm or being in love is like.

Weed makes me feeling my body stronger and it makes me lazy, like when you wake up in the morning and you arent already full awake.

Speed makes you just less tired, like coffee.

Cocaine is like Speed, it just makes you feel really cool, like when you banged that chick last night and you are now the player

Opiates is like cuddling with someone you love.

N20/DXM is pretty nice. It's a bit like having a confusing dream.

Shrooms is like being a child again. Also much euphoria. But you take everything very personally and you habe mich fantasy.

Benzos i don't really like, its like being drunk but without feeling drunk (not dizzyness in head)

Anything else you want to know? Took a lot of shit.
>>
>>725179325
Had a bad trip on shrooms and some strong pot, was piecing together a conspiracy against me to the point I packed a bag and planned my escape
Sobered up and kept the bag handy :^)
>>
>>725177151
Alcohol- Breaks the mental barriers you create that regulate emotion. So if you are hanging out, it makes you enjoy shit so much more. It also stops you from regulating your thoughts and actions. If you are autist like me, it helps socializing because you can just act without thinking like you are supposed to. If you are an angry person you have no control over your anger.

Pot- Makes you see shit at base level. Like you are able to bypass your own cultural programming, and just have experience on a more human level. That's why potheads are always so suspicious of the government, you see it in an unbiased way and understand that it pretty much is all bullshit. I think it is very beneficial to do every once in a while to get a different perspective. But pot also removes your drive to do things, which is why people who smoke every day are lazy sacks of shit.

Painkillers- You have no feelings. Like you are functioning on autopilot. It's very freeing. Though it personally gave me killer hangovers, so I only did it recreationally like twice.

Xanex- Just made me laugh a lot and feel really happy. Only did it once.
>>
>>725177956
just like alcohol :(
>>
>>725177151
they make me feel like that ass needs to be wiped and bleached
>>
Is it actually safe to purchase drugs on Tor?
>>
>>725179614
Well if you're not scared. Next time just take 2gs at first, be in a safe environment where No one can give you shit, keep benzos handy if possible, see how you feel in an hour and a half, smoke a bowl, eat a gram or two more if you feel ok. Listen to calm music, have food, and water close.
>>
>>725180138
Oh and funny cartoons help
>>
File: 1485186612132.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485186612132.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>725177151
Imma give it to you straight OP

Drugs are some of the most amazing things in the world. They are experiences that nothing else compares to. You can fly down tunnels of light and swirling colors all from the comfort of your couch.

Shit is DOPE. Pic related
>>
>>725179869
That's the question. I suggest not buying weed. Powders, pills, and paper. Order small amount first.
>>
>>725180138
I was fortunately still lucid enough to recognize that I was fucked up. But the shit still made a lot of sense so I spent the latter half of the trip freaking out and telling myself it was the drugs
>>
>>725180138
Don't listen to that advice. Depending on the mushroom 1gram can already bei strong
>>
>>725177151
Opiates are my favorite. They make everything right in the world for a few hours. It's like trudging through a river. The mud rises and obscures the beautiful stone covered bed. When you get high it's like all of that mud dissipates and you can see all the way to the bottom. The river lays itself bare and you travel uninhibited.

I'm nearly in tears typing this, that's how fucked up they are. I get 30 5 mg oxycodone per month. I eat them in a week and use the remaining 3 weeks as a tolerance break.

Now, this is far from the debilitating heights some people have climbed to. I just know how to climb to avoid the dangers. But make no mistake, I'm an addict.
>>
>>725180138
conversely, don't smoke weed at all til you're coming down because it singlehandedly ruins more trips than anything else for people excluding putting yourself in obviously retarded situations
>>
>>725177956
Wow, best description I've ever heard.
>>
>>725177956
Excessive use made me anxious after years (and restless when i smoked). I don't take much anymore. Smoking only with alcohol. It's okay. Just take a break.
>>
File: 1479524081468.jpg (293KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1479524081468.jpg
293KB, 621x621px
>>725177151
OP's image looks like roast beef pussy
>>
>>725179785
is your asshole bleached?
>>
>>725180588
Downed the shrooms and took a hit of some 'medical grade' sativa shit. My personal opinion is that the weed got my brain going a lot faster than usual and my altered state of mind couldn't handle it well
>>
>>725178431
Coke is less psychoactive than weed imo. And if you dont have problems with consciousness you won't get addicted because it's just too expensive for the effect
>>
>>725180512
You make yourself freak out because you don't feel normal. You should focus on one thing like a tv show, a game, or a song until you start to relax. Slow deep breaths.
>>
>>725180438
Adding on to this, you can have these perfect moments where you feel truly alive. Like your soul is blazing and you find this raw power and determination inside yourself. I need to trip again.
>>
>>725177151
like I care. That just leaves more drugs for me, faggot
>>
>>725179325

I've only ever had good experiences with acid/shrooms, and I also think you're full of shit. Can't stand it when people portray them as snake oil, like you're doing
>>
>>725180520
Dude he's not likely going to get penis envys or strong strains. Most people sell gold caps that take an 8th to trip.
>>
>>725180476
> Don't buy weed, powder, pills, papers
So he should buy liquid? Or what's left? Kek
>>
>>725180886
I look back on it and laugh, still have the bag packed though. It was such obscure shit like my home being foreclosed on my birthday and the lizard giving me a funny look
>>
>>725177151
Drugs saved my life. When welbutrin didn't work (some of you know what that is) I turned to weed and it made me have a different outlook on life, I just started thinking, and I changed my mindset. And it saved me.
>>
>>725181040
The trip largely depends on the environment and mindset when going into it, no trip will be a good trip if your dad just died of cancer
>>
>>725180588
Yes this is true sometimes. You should only smoke when you're comfortable and don't smoke a lot.
>>
>>725181092
There's a full stop there man, I understood what he meant
Although not particularly interested in pot but more so some of the more obscure and harder to find drugs
>>
>>725181092
I meant don't buy weed because of the smell. Powder, pills, and papers are easier to get through the mail
>>
>>725181074
You don't know. And liberty caps are already psychoactive at 1gram. Also it varies strong. I can take pretty high amounts of dxm and have no problems. But 1,8 gram mexicans once gave me worst trip of my life. Some ppl including me already hallucinating pretty strong at 1,5gram+ liberty caps. Other take 5gram and have no hallucinations
>>
>>725181511
Visual or auditory?
What kind of shit do you see/hear
>>
>>725180845
It will definitely amplify the intensity and can make it really confusing. The first time I did shrooms/tripped I was having an amazing time, then friend came over and I decided to take 2 smallish hits from a pipe to see what would happen. Things got wayyy more insane. Started seeing portals in the sky, rainbows forming out of the tire tracks in the lawn (from cutting the grass), and when I closed my eyes I saw these two super hot girls like rubbing their hands on me or something.

Anyway, I'm having a great time and telling my other friend who didn't smoke that he should have tried it, and I fall to the ground laughing. Then my brain felt like it erased itself. EVERYTHING was gone, and I had to start from "I exist", "I am a person" "My name is anon". It was so disorienting and confusing that the rest of my trip was spent trying to get a handle on things and have an okay time but it was terrible. I thought I was going to be insane forever, and saw crazy faces and eyes on everything. Whenever I'd close my eyes I would see my face get all twisted and insane looking. Like the black hole sun music video if you've seen it.

Long story short, smoke on the comedown if you're not experienced.
>>
>>725181511
> Psylocin concentration in liberty caps can vary from 0,2% to 2,5% in dried samples
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.