[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros, I fucked up real bad and I need some advices Okay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

File: bou.jpg (437KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
bou.jpg
437KB, 1000x667px
Hey /b/ros,

I fucked up real bad and I need some advices
Okay so lemme explain

Me and my girlfriend have been together for a year and a half. I love her more than anything and she feels the same. BUT, I'm a fucking loser. Ain't got no job, not studying, crippling depression... She kinda wanted to end our relationship but she never went through with it because she couldn't imagine her life without me.

BUT yesterday, we kinda had one last fight, and that one was so violent I was basically convinced it was over. I felt like shit, and I wanted to do some stupid shit to get my mind off it and enhance my self hatred levels. So I got hammered and I nailed a bitch. Like, a real hooker. I paid for sex.

This morning, my gf said she was sorry, she wanted to see me, etc. But I love her too much not to be honest : So I told her the whole story.

Now she's kinda wrecked and so am I. I've never wanted to kill myself more than today.

What do you think I should do? Do you think there's any chance I can make it up to her ? I don't wanna lose her for fuck's sake...

Thanks for reading...
>>
>>725146897
Do you like battletoads?
>>
>>725146897
GET A JOB
GO TO SCHOOL
EARN MONEY

how do you survive with no money.??
>>
kill yourself
>>
Hope you learned your lesson to never being honest
>>
>>725146897
If she loved you she's learn to understand it was a mistake. Things will get better as long as you make sure they do. Get a job and prove to her she's the one you want.
>>
>>725146897
Some lies are good not to tell.
You messed up for real.

You might want to use this emotional schock to get back on track but truth is that it'll only last a time before you slowly gets back to your old demons and mess up again, just like alcoholic or junkies.
>>
Things can get better. I had a similar situation happen to me in the first year of a relationship. We got through it and now have been together for 9 years. You need to be honest and also work on your life.

I can't stress this enough - GO TO COUNCILLING - you will benefit immensively from it. This can be fixed but you need to get off your ass and do something. Otherwise she is wasting time with you. Good luck
>>
>>725147237
Don't listen to this shit OP. That aint realistic.

She'll never be able to forget or even forgive. In every beautiful situation you'll have together she may seem happy but she'll think about that shit everyday and will see you different
>>
Thanks yall for your replies.

I gotta admit, I wish I wasn't honest sometimes...

I'll go get a job, I'll go try and do shit with my life. But I'm afraid she will never be happy ever again with me.

I really do think, as one of you mentioned, that she'll always keep that shit in the back of her mind and she'll eventually either leave me, or try and do something even worse to fuck me up...
>>
>>725146897
Stopped reading at "me and my girlfriend".

If you really want help, the first step is to stop lying, to those you are seeking help from and to yourself.
>>
>>725147747
Been there, done that OP.

Her girlfriends will try to talk her against you in every situation u can imagine. That will start now and will go on for years. No matter how hard u try to keep her happy. She'll be open for bad opinions about u.
>>
File: boi.jpg (104KB, 800x1743px)
boi.jpg
104KB, 800x1743px
>>725146897
You are CRAZY. If you ahdn´t told her she would have porbably NEVER found out. You have harmed her by telling her, because you are an egoistic prick who just wants to feel more comfortable with himself after telling the truth. you fucking idiot.
>>
You should seriously consider to commit suicide. Not even trolling or joking.
>>
>>725148040
Obviously, yes...

Well might as well give up now then.
My life is such a shit show anyway, I shouldn't have brought her into it in the first place...
>>
>>725146897
git gud
>>
>>725146897
You don't respect yourself. Your life will not be worth living until you do. So, either respect yourself or kill yourself.
>>
>>725148224
exactly

purely egotistical, you were SUPPOSED to live with the heavy burden of having cheated on her. that was your punishment, the balance of the universe. telling her makes only YOU feel relived and better, and makes HER life hell

you fucking piece of shit

people who cheat can cheat if they can live with themselves afterwards, not if they go and ruin their partner's life afterwards

i pray she breaks up with you
>>
>>725148224
If I hadn't told her, I wouldn't have been able to watch her in the eyes and tell her I love her ever again. I wouldn't have been able to have sex with her ever again.

Honesty is the best policy. I can't bear such lies, plus if she ever found out afterwards, it would've been the end of her life for real this time.
>>
It's cool. You are in a phase of disintegration with this person. It is only natural. You will have more things in life to be depressed about, I promise you.
>>
>>725148454
>If I hadn't told her, I wouldn't have been able to watch her in the eyes and tell her I love her ever again. I wouldn't have been able to have sex with her ever again

YES that is what you are SUPPOSED to feel. newton's third law
>>
>>725148319

U should take all that shit to become a better man instead of giving up forever. Work on yourself and maybe it'll work again as months and maybe years go by.
>>
>>725148438
This actually kind of makes sense.

But believe me, ruining her life and mine doesn't make me feel better at all.

Don't worry she broke up with me. I'm just trying to make it up to her, but I don't think there's a way.
>>
>>725147747
move on, theres plenty of pussy out there
>>
Why a prostitute though? If you actually even do have a gf, it must mean you have at least a few attractive qualities. Just fuck tinder or bar sluts. People with gfs don't fuck hookers unless they're 57 yr old depressed men stuck in some nightmare marriage.
>>
>>725148596
Will do, thanks mate.>>725148516
Hope you're right
>>
>>725146897
Try killing yourself. She'll blame f
Herself for everything and leave you scotch free
>>
>>725148654

U really have no idea how this shit works
>>
>>725148454
She will NEVER forget what you did. Your relationship is fucked
>>
>>725148756
It's not rocket science
>>
>>725148606
you didn't ruin her life by cheating on her with a prostitute. only once you revealed it to her did you do that

by everything you've said so far you never deserved her anyway in the first place

you might have actually done the right thing in the end, OP, once she settles with a better man her life will be better than it ever was with you

if you truly loved her you would have turned your life around for her, not acted like such a fucking bitch
>>
>>725148319
whining, whining, whining

Woman really like men that loathe themselves and run away from being hold responsible for what they did. Poor empathic girl that is probably swallowing your shit and trying to comfort and forgive you for being such a weak prick.

That is the real way in which you hurt her. Not by failing and doing mistakes, but by self-pitying yourself about what a poor looser you are.
>>
>>725146897
What she didn't know, wouldn't have hurt her. You're a fucking idiot. Some things are better left unsaid.
>>
>>725148654
Bro, I lovemy girlfriend. More than anything. And this time, before I cheated, I was CONVINCED she wanted to end our relationship. We had this big fight, she wasn't answering, she blocked me, she changed her profile pic... I mean, it wasn't our first fight, she told me she thought it'd be better if we broke up at least three times this week.
So I felt like shit, and I needed to take that shit out by doing some stupid things. I never thought she'd come back today and tell me she was sorry.

I don't know why she loved me in the first place. I'm not bad looking and I'm a fitness guy, so my body has some good aesthetics. BUT I'm a pretty despicable and bitter person, and there ain't no way in hell I'm actually trying to make an effort to seduce a tinder whore.

I thought to myself : "Might as well go there the easy way"
>>
>>725148654
Let me explain something to you:

When a married man or one with a girlfriend fucks some slur at a bar or what have you, there is a chance those hoes will linger. With prostitutes, you are literally paying them to leave. Which is why OPs decision to tell GF amplifies his stupidity.

I hate a lot of y'all
>>
File: 1443996213062.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
1443996213062.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>I don't wanna lose her
>Tells her how much of a stupid fuck and whinny little bitch he is and how he stuffed a hooker's every hole
You a special branded potato.
>>
>>725148875
Yes, that does make sense too. The best thing I can do right now is forget her, go on with my life and try to actually do something with it.

Complaining will only make things worse indeed.
>>
To all of yall who say I've been a stupid selfish cunt for telling her, if yall are okay with lying to a girl you love, you're the reason why this world is fucked.

The only thing I do agree with you though is that I shouldn't have been whining like I did. I'm a piece of shit, I gotta embrace it and let my girlfriend go on with her own life.
>>
>>725146897
Hey that sucks man I wish girls talked to me
>>
>>725148918

Like I said, been there done that.

You will think about those situations now very deeply and you'll find out that bangin a hooker wasnt your first mistake. Your first mistake was thinking it's over and not fighting for your relationship. Blocking you and changing picture was nothing but drama. Women do that sometimes. You'll learn that with the time.
Thinking not to fight and instead bangin a hooker for your ego was the second mistake.
>>
>>725146897
>No job
>paid for sex

Yeah, I don't think this will end well for you. It speaks to your priorities. May as well move on.
This is a good opportunity to focus on yourself and fix some of your shit. It's easier to be a better you when you don't have to participate in social bullshit like relationships. Suicide is fuckin dumb, you'll look back in a few years and realize this as long as you quit being a fuck up. Just focus on yourself, you obviously can't handle much more than that. No offence. Or whatever, fuck you, anonymous.
>>
I'd suggest just fucking sluts until you emotionally mature a bit.
>>
>>725149354
That's right, but tbh, I'd been fighting for too long. But yeah, giving up was the main mistake I did.
>>
>>725146897

I think you should stop being a faggot, go write your blog else where. You also sound like you're a stupid teenager.>>725146897
>>
>>725149428
I'm not taking offence bro. That's actually good advice, thank you.
>>
>>725147550

This anon got it.

She'll never forget this. You cheated on her you fucking idiot. Would you forgive/forget that shit? No? End of story.

You fucked up OP. You somehow took your worthless ass and ruined the only good thing you had in your life which was your relationship. You honestly deserve every part of whatever is about to happen.

Go to school. Earn money. DO SOMETHING with yourself, holy shit.
>>
I'm guessing you're young op. If so, I wouldn't sweat it. Learn from it and be less of a faggot as you age. Eventually you'll know how to have a lasting, meaningful relationship.
>>
>>725147747
>I wish I wasn't honest
>Has argument with GF and fucks a hooker
>honest
>>
>>725149630
I think I unconsciously purposely ruined the only good thing I had in my life because I knew she deserved way better than me.

At least I'm ready to do something with my life now
>>
OP, what the fuck is wrong with you? You admitted you were worth nothing and had one thing that basically kept you going. And you managed to even fuck that up. THEN all you had to do was LIE to redeem the situation since she was giving you a chance.

No matter how honest you are, cheating isn't something you just "get off your chest" that shit is always relationship altering for the rest of time. You had the chance to keep it secret and CHOSE not to. You're just retarded and fucked up whatever chance you had at redeeming yourself after the fight.

Also
>no job
>paid for sex

What the hell kind of message do you think this sends?
>>
>>725149282
No, you're an idiot and your viewpoint is childish.

Do you realize what it does to someone, when they find out you cheated on them? It changes them. For life.

The humane thing would have been to come home, break up with her, and NEVER tell her you cheated. She might suspect it, but she would never know for sure. In this way, she'd be able to move on as a happy and healthy adult.

Instead you selfishly told her to get it off your own chest under the guise that you are being a hero by being honest with a girl you supposedly love (which you don't, since you cheated) and have henceforth created another broken woman to be released into this world that will drive some other guy nuts with her insecurity down the road. Thanks dickbag.

Also, I've been in plenty of shitty relationships. Some actually violent as well, directed toward me. I never cheated. There's literally never an excuse.
>>
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>725150022
After thorough thought, I think that I am, indeed, retarded.
>>
>>725146897
The good thing is that you were honest with her. Good work there.

This battle is more than winning her back. Focus on getting your life together. Even if you get her back, you'll lose her eventually if you have nothing going for you
>>
>>725150111
I love her. Still do more than anything. Technically it wasn't cheating since it was supposed to be fucking over.
I just really didnt realise she'd come back the day after to tell me she was sorry.
I do agree that what I did is unforgivable. I fucked up big time.
>>
Where u from OP?
>>
>>725150342

Paying for sex the evening after break up is cheating on the emotional bonds. It basically means I don't give a shit about you as soon as you cut all ties.
>>
>>725146897
Buy some cocaine and man the fuck up kid
>>
>>725146897
She's going to cheat on you. Move on focus on yourself. The best you will make a better everyone else.
>>
>>725150342
It's not technically cheating since it was supposed to be over?

Come on man, just have the balls to call it what it is. Did you two have a mutual verbal agreement that you were broken up for good? No? Then don't do these mental gymnastics to justify it.

Just man the fuck up and admit it. You cheated. You don't love her, regardless of whatever feelings you have right now. You might have loved her company, her pussy, what she brings to your life, or even just the idea of her - but you didn't love her. Men don't cheat on women they truly love.

Even though you're the dickbag in this situation, it's still gonna hurt for a while because you're human. But move the fuck on - go fuck other women, and don't settle with one unless you love her for real. Enough that nothing would ever make you cheat, literally nothing.

Your time with this one is over.
>>
>>725148454
How would she find out? Is the hooker and your gf friends or whats the deal. she would've never known OP.
>>
>>725150506
France.
>>725150775
Guess you're right... Idk...
>>725150794
I was with friends when I did this shit. It would've eventually slipped out, she would've read about it or something.

It's happened to someone I know in the past, this type of shit happens.
>>
>>725146897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2qnk1qGSKQ
>>
>>725147228
This
>>
>>725151266

as in I am too weak to accept the backlash of reality onto my existence and actions and therefore I will hide myself from everyone for the rest of my life?
>>
>>725146897
But I love Steph
>>
>>725146897
tell your gf your a cock ass and deserve punishment, and if she agrees she will stay with you and forgive you
>>
You got into a fight and then got a hooker? Hahah yea say goodbye to that relationship. It'll never be the same again
>>
>>725146897
how tf did you pay for a hooker if you dont got a job?
>>
>>725146897
end relationship, clean your mind, focus your energy, find a job, profit
>>
>>725146897
>>725147747
She can do better. You need to allow her to leave. You need to get your shit together, too.
>>
No Job. Pays for hooker.
OP Why?
>>
File: Wb75STE.gif (858KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
Wb75STE.gif
858KB, 200x267px
>>725146897
>>>725146897
>GET A JOB
>GO TO SCHOOL
>EARN MONEY
>
>how do you survive with no money.??
How do you buy sex even, with none dollars?

To love someone you first have to love yourself, retard. Better yourself and try again, if she is actually for real about you she will support you. Fucking teenagers.
>>
>>725146897

Fair play for having the balls for being open about it, OP.

I gotta give you credit for that, even if it was fucking dumb as fuck, it took balls.

OP has balls. That bodes well.
OP is an idiot. That doesn't bode well.

Don't kys though, just work through your shit and get it together.
>>
>>725149282
Go make something of yourself now, honestly it sucks a lot, and i know the feeling, love it letting go sometimes, sacrifice won't make the pain go away, buts it the right thing to do. Let her be okay, even if you didnt fuck up its was sailing that way. Love yourself before you latch on to a relationship thats serious man, to love you need to love yourself. Im done being gay
>>
>>725146897
You are an idiot, don't like that? Then get off your ass and start doing something with your life, for fuck sake start working out that is always great for stress or depression.
And if you really love her do this do what you van to make amends but get her a shit y ring and show her you love her. Doesn't have to be expensive but just let her know you love her enough that you want to be serious about something g for once.
Otherwise no one gives a shit about you being a whiny bitch, tough love fuck boy.
You have to be a man and pick yourself up bro, best advice I can give you. Idk how old you are but if your thinkin about school or careers, go read "Wasted" Aron Clarey and start looking to get a trade degree.
>>
>>725153775
"start working out"

>tfw I've been working out for 4 years.
>tfw when I'm still a depressed wreck.
>>
>>725154308
Then you need something else, but for most men working out is typically a good start. Don't just pinpoint the one thing I said and nit pick at it. I think you need more purpose in your life that's why I'm suggesting the ladder of my statement, get a job, look at further education, get her a ring maybe.
I'm sorry your depressed anon, truly I am I've battled depression for 6 years from 2010 to 2016 and hack attempted suicide 3 times. Last time someone must have decided I should live because ironically the primer on the 20 gauge slug was bad, like wtf.
But you gotta try and do something more than just working out then. The way I see it you're lucky enough you found someone you love and loves you for all your faults. And yes she is probably quite devistated by what happened. But you have to be able to move past this, because I'm assuming there is something else in your past it sounds like you have not moved past.
I just want to help, I just don't think sitting on this board will help you much anon.
>>
>>725146897

you told her.
you want the relationship to end
youre a faggot if you thought you could recover from this
>>
>>725147237

bullshit.
relationship ruined
>>
>>725146897
What the hell am I doing here

I don't belong here
>>
>>725149735

kek
>>
Kys loser
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 282x179px)
images.jpg
10KB, 282x179px
ITT:

OP is once again a faggot that wants to use /b/ to answer impossible questions for an outsider to answer, just for some catharsis.

It's over op. dont be such a garbage human being next time
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.