[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>quit methadone cold turkey after 3 years of use >go through

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0051.jpg (46KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
46KB, 332x443px
>quit methadone cold turkey after 3 years of use

>go through 3 weeks of withdrawals straight from hell

>think I'm clean

>just took codeine, feel like a fucking failure

Opiates own me, this will never end. You quit and just relapse

Any other junkies here been through this?
>>
>>725139644
clean 3 years here. think about relapsing sometimes but i haven't
>>
>>725139644

Since last week I only use kratom on fri and sat instead of everyday. This week was horrible - had to remain secret. The restless legs, insomnia and apeshit all the time, horrible.
But this little dick story is nothing in front of what you guys went through. Respect.
>>
>>725139715
I hate and love opiates, how can you go through life knowing that euphoria is just a fix away.

It's like Pandora's box. Anyway I guess I will tell my self I won't use tomorrow and start again. Fuck it just fuck it
>>
>>725139644
Do you have a support system? Anyone you can go to? I've never been addicted to anything worse than caffeine but I hear it helps.
>>
>>725139644
You quit methadone without tapering? I tapered down to like 6 mg and jumped off. Even jumping off at only 6 mg, I felt kind of sick for a few weeks but it was manageable.
>>
>>725140056
I know this sounds lame but NA helped me. my sponsor's really cool.
>>
>>725140247
I tapered down too 15mg and took the jump, it was hell physically but after it ended the psychological side of it is just insane.
>>
>>725139989
I recently used kratom to get off hydrocodone....again. I started out with high doses, and started to taper down on the kratom. On day 9 I only had 1/2 gram before bed. Couldn't sleep at all, worst insomnia and restless leg/arm I've ever had in my life. Worse than all my hydrocodone detoxing. So, I figured by that time my hydro detox would be over, so I started them 2 days ago to get though the kratom detox. Yes, I'm a failure. I've quit hydrocodone many times, and never had as bad as a time as the kratom withdrawal.
>>
Ive been prescribed 120mg of Statex per day for three yeaes from frostbite injuries.

Two 10mg tablets every 4 hours, so a 28 day supply is 336 tablets.

Life is good.
>>
>>725140527

Been sitting on the toilet 20mins trying to piss.
>>
>>725140527
>Statex
nice. i tried to get some and ended up with vicodin cuz my dr a pussy
>>
>>725139644
codeine barely even does anything i take it all the time and im not addicted
>>
I've tried:
marijuana
cigarettes
alcohol
speed
ecstacy
ice
cocaine
I've only ever been addicted to smokes and binge addicted to the green.
Have you ever tried smoking marijuana as an alternative to hard drugs? Does it work? Do you just feel like harder drugs? Could marijuana use abate your need to feel?
>>
File: IMG_1791.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1791.png
42KB, 846x592px
opiates are like that man, they put you on top of the world but then put you in that same spot when you're down and make you want to jump off. good luck man, idk how i did it but hopefully you'll get there
>>
>>725140831
Weed helps, but because of drug tests I avoid it. Shit stays in your system for a long time.

While opiates have a really short half life.
>>
>>725140831
Not OP. Opiate addict. smoked weed a lot as a kid, Not saying it is a gateway drug (it aint) but yeah smoked b4 I was dope fiend. Weed gives me anxiety no matter what unless I am drunk af (Hardly a solution) SO like good point but in my case no weed makes me anxious and want dope more.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (6KB, 194x259px)
images (9).jpg
6KB, 194x259px
hang in there OP >>725139644
small hurdle thatts it
3 weeks is fantastic
try again and again if you need
you WILL DO IT
I GOT FAITH IN YOU
>>
>>725140831
opiate feen here.

You dont know how this shit works. weed doens't scratch that itch at all
>>
>>725141210

true dat
>>
>>725140831
Not OP, but former opiate addict.

I do most of these regularly, but none of them even gets close to hitting the opiate craving.
>>
To all you retard junkiez,get a prescription you fucking morons.
>>
>>725141970
i used to suck my doctor's dick for 180 a month. he's got photos of me topless in his files. I want to sue him for what he did, but then i'd lose my connect.
>>
>>725140056
Just smoke weed
>>
File: dude_suicide.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
dude_suicide.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>725139644
shit... I am just trying to quit kratom (some mild opiate) I can't imagine how you people can quit with these hardcore opiates..
>>
>>725140268
Some NA groups are great, others lame as fuck. But it is worth give it a try.
>>
been doing tramadol for the past 10 months. i do 2-3 days between getting high to not get that physically addicted
>>
>>725142418

yeah me neither
>>
>>725142061
how did you start doing that to your doctor? were you just like "ill suck your dick for pills" and he was like ok. please green text the first time you did it
>>
I've been using kratom daily for years for general pain from my physical job and to eleviate boredom. The key to using it is only dosing ONCE a day. I usually take 18-20g a dose but only dose at night. When I take a break for a few weeks every couple months I have essentially zero WDs. Maybe a little RLS for one night. I toss and wash only for what it's worth. I think if you are dosing continually through the day you are playing with fire. The stimulant effect of kratom would make WDs hell.
>>
>>725140831
I've done a lot of drugs as well and opiates were the scariest because I sucked at video games while on them.

videogames are my anti-drug.
>>
>>725143189
Coming off that stuff is no bueno. The seratogenic effects it has makes the mental anguish horrible. Also alot of people get zero effects from tramadol. Many people lack the pathway to break it down from the prodrug form to its active metabolite.
>>
all you fucking drug taking faggots make me sick, why not do society a favor and fucking kill yourself, you are useless anyway, just do it
>>
>>725142061
yeah right your a drug whore and you want to sue your john, give it a break
>>
>>725146343

yeah i've stopped for a few weeks at a time , it's not that bad if i take 3-4 day breaks and not do it every other day. also it actually gets me high so i guess im lucky. the peak lasts for a good 4 hours which is amazing.
also a weird side effect that it gives me is i can't sleep for more than 7-8 hours if im taking it which helps me not waste 12 hours sleeping everyday
>>
>>725146506
Get back to me after you get in a car wreck and have your leg rodded back together and a cracked pelvis.

I bet you are a fun faggot at a party.
>>
>>725139644
Take suboxone bro. I hated methadone e for the express reason that I relapsed afterwords every damn time.
I was a heroin addiction for 7 ish years, was on suboxone for 4.5 years. Now I literally NEVER have cravings, every now and then it'll sound nice...but only for a few seconds.
I've even had a few medical issues that required I took dilaudid, after the pain was gone I didn't take anymore with no issues (and I've still got a bottle of the stuff for emergencies)
It's a rough fucking road man, but you HAVE to keep your head up. Trust me, if I of all people can do it...you can.
>>
>>725146844
been there, I am not a faggot so I dont get hooked on medicine, fuck you god damn drug taking faggots, if I need MEDICINE I do so under a doctors supervision and ONLY as directed, you never become a drugged out faggot that way
>>
>>725147056
>I was a heroin addiction made me kek
I always need to do these long replies on fucking mobile. Sorry for the errors
>>
>>725139644
Man, and codiene is shit tier. I'm on hydro, can go weeks without it but will relapse and go hard when ever I get more. Opiates are just amazing, you can feel happy without them but who wants that?
>>
>>725147217
Happiness is a job,paying your bill, and responsibility, and family not some drug you inject into your body, the faggotry of this thread is sickening
>>
>>725147130
Glad your genes allow that. Some people get hooked very easily. Don't mistake winning the genetic lottery for being some kind of superior mental being. You are still a cum chugging faglord.
>>
>>725142061
Can we have photos of you topless in OUR files?
>>
>>725147359
That's what I said, you can feel happy without them. When I'm off them I feel fine and go about my normal life, but when someone has some it's like I have no self control. I enjoy my life, I also enjoy getting high once in a while. Though I've never done enough to have withdrawals when I'm out.
>>
File: dass_me.jpg (45KB, 480x420px)
dass_me.jpg
45KB, 480x420px
>>725147359
Surely there is some church function you should be attending now. Or some more work you can do to get further up your bosses ass. Go do it.
>>
>>725147130
Aw didn't get enough hugs from mommy cause she was out sucking cock for dope? You fucking white Knight faggot go peddle your papers elsewhere.
>>
>>725147359
It's not always 100% the users fault you fucking idiot.
I had a broken back and legs, I was put on HARD opiates for months. Toward the end of my treatment the doctors decided it was a good idea to stop cold turkey. The withdrawals were worse than the initial pain. So yeah I was at fault for continuing, but in my case and a LOT of others I'd honestly place a majority of blame on doctors, if they had the common sense to ween me off I might have been more successful at getting off the drugs.
>>
>>725147359
Your posts make me sick. You understand nothing of happiness or the world around you. I hope you get kidnapped and injected with heroin regularly. Fucking faggot
>>
>>725147468
no in isnt genes you stupid faggot, its not being a faggot and having self control to not let some fucking medicine own me, grow a pair and stop letting drugs own you, you would have that choice if you wernt a faggot
>>
>>725147130
Get triggered cunt, you need drugs, relax. getting mad at dope fiends on the net lmfao.
>>
>>725147703
You sound like you're 12 years old.
>no its not genes
Glad to see we have a medical professional in here deriding drug users. You sound like someone close to you got addicted to drugs and died. Don't bring your emotions into this, fag.
>>
>>725147594
>>725147619
>>725147594
>>725147686
faggots detected, go eat shit and die you worthless drug mules, nobody wants your kind
>>
>>725147619
It is nuts that doctors prescribe things that cause withdrawals without a plan at the beginning to come off them. Be it opiates, benzos, antidepressant or even PPI drugs. I was on PPI for years to treat a esophagus issue. The amount of heartburn that you get stopping that cold turkey will make any rational person start taking them again. Technically not addictive but in practice impossible to quit.
>>
>>725140449
where you using the leaf kratom or extract? extract is bad...
>>
>>725147795
more faggorty, I hope you inject fucking battery acid and it burns you from the inside , you deserve noithing less
>>
>>725147827
>worthless drug mules
Lol, yeah okay buddy. I'd be willing to bet most of the addicts I know are better people than you, probably more successful than you too.
>>
>>725147703
Sure bud. Let's see your degree in addiction medicine. That's right, you don't have one. Go back to reading your Bible and telling other people how to live thier life elsewhere.
>>
>>725147827
we are on opiates fam. you will get mad, most drug addicted losers in here don't give a fuck what you think, go argue with a brick wall about being reinforced with mortar and how shit that makes it. (Not dope fiend just saw this thread and the dumb cucks arguing with druggos)
>>
>>725139644
why would you ever quit methadone cold turkey? methadone has the worst cold turkey w/d symptoms.

cold turkey doesn't work for opiates unless the possibility of acquisition does not exist.

you have to want it.

go to a methadone clinic. worked for me.
>>
>be me
>break leg
>surgery
>3 month supply of oxys
>1 every 8 hours as needed. fuck that
>2 every 4 hours because i can
>take final 2 pills. fun while it lasted
>next days: shakes, freezing cold and sweating, blistering hot standing outside in the middle of winter almost nude, insomnia etc
>fuck this not doing this shit again

I can't imagine hardcore withdrawals guys.
>>
>>725146506
normies go home
>>
>>725147936
Haha you're so triggered right now it's hilarious. So who OD'ed in your family or group of friends? It's obvious someone did or you wouldn't be getting this triggered. It's either that or you're a massively autistic faggot
>>
>>725147922
Extract is bad is an understatement. Don't touch these at all. They will fuck you up worse than many prescription opiates and raise your tolerance super fast.
>>
>>725148001
Edit: WE>THEY lmao.
>>
>>725148042
this is how it starts. you are, technically speaking, already an opiate addict.
>>
>>725147912
It's really sad to think what happened to me is a common practice. How many lives have been destroyed because doctors just up and leave once the "treatment" is over, with no regard for the addiction they caused. No matter how necessary it was.
>>
>>725147958
nobody on drugs is better than anyone no being a weak drug taking faggot
>>
>>725147994
My degree is in how not to be a drug addicted faggot, a course you failed
>>
File: titsorgtfo.jpg (46KB, 763x560px)
titsorgtfo.jpg
46KB, 763x560px
>>725142061
>>
>>725148194
bruh go listen to 10 Yard Fight or whatever and keep your faggotry to yourself.
>>
>>725147217
Hydrocodone or hydromorphone? The latter is better.
>>
>>725140056
Biggest thing is euphoria isn't that close. It will lead to withdrawal if you're not strong willed enough to keep away.

I know this sounds stupid but you should try to find a hobby that consumes time, something that you feel satisfied doing. When you're working on something or have pride in something you did it produces a sort of feeling. Maybe it'll give you a replacement.

But maybe not. Still you should try a hobby. I do woodwork. And it's helped me through a few things.
>>
>>725148001
drugged out faggots dont give a fuck about anything except themselves and getting drugs, that is why they are worthless scum, and why I am 1000x better than you in all ways except sucking cock for drugs to get high on
>>
>>725148390
so mad
>>
>getting hooked on methadone

such a shit drug, why
also arent benzos harder to quit, you can literally die
>>
>>725148122
When I went back in for a checkup Dr asked if I needed more and I told him no, I'm not taking them anymore (not a lie, I already took them all and detoxed). Anything opiate does not interest me at all and I've turned it down many times since then, the memory is enough for me to not want that again.
>>
>>725148060
you call us normies, cause we are FUCKING NORMAL, as in NOT ABNORMAL DRUG TAKING FAGGOTS, you insul is a fail abnormie
>>
File: 2017-02-27 12.18.36.png (80KB, 868x799px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-27 12.18.36.png
80KB, 868x799px
>>
>>725148435
smart move. after many years of addiction, and 3 years clean at this point, I can't really recommend opiates for anyone, ever.
>>
>>725146506
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>725148482
you understand /b/ is not for normies, right?
>>
drug faggots are shit tier humans and dont deserve air to breath, fuck off and die
>>
File: ghostly kek.png (27KB, 334x354px)
ghostly kek.png
27KB, 334x354px
>>725148259
>>
>>725148520
thanks man. good on you for 3 years. stay with it!
>>
>>725148552
but it is a great place to shit, cause this is the toilet and you are the sewer
>>
Opioid/Alcoholic here, 6 years clean
Just try AA meetings.....the same concept, NA meetings is where you go to get drugs, not be off them
>>
>>725139644
Yep; 4 years clean after taking around 200mg of oxy a day. Can and has been done.
>>
>>725148870
congrats on leaving the drug faggotry behind, proof you dont have to be a zombie faggot always looking for your next dose
>>
>>725148773
Just some advice though, if you go to AA, just tell everyone you're an alcoholic, in my experience (I'm not saying everyone's is the same) the people there don't particularly like drug addicts. In some weird way they think their addiction isn't as "degenerate" as ours.
Again, not everyone is like that.
>>
>>725139644
Become an alcoholic, it'll replace the gap and kill your liver, you don't need that!

but legit, it's a legal alternative to doing illegal drugs.

Depending on where you live, another legal alternative is Ganja, and that's healthier than becoming an alcoholic. Pot will make you calm, less needy, fill your cravings for those opiates. You can use weed to help ease your way off of all substances. You can use it until you don't crave opiates anymore and your addiction is broken again, and you can ease your way off of weed after that, smoking less and less of it each time. Keep extra weed around after you quit it just in-case you feel like relapsing.

Use these tips to have a happier life, OP!
>>
>>725149152
finally advice that is not total faggotry, kick your opiate habit, then quit the devils lettuce, become drug free ,drug free, the ONLY way to be and if you are not a faggort, ait is entirly realistic, you just need to stop whining and get on with the hard work of undoing what you did to yourself while you were a drugged out faggot
>>
File: ibogaine-iboga.jpg (31KB, 492x354px) Image search: [Google]
ibogaine-iboga.jpg
31KB, 492x354px
>>725139644
Ever use iboga
>>
>>725139644
I know your struggle all too well. I just ended a two month relapse a couple weeks ago.
>>
read up on the opiate history. learn about the origins & the culture that surrounds to better understand the consequences & impact of opium on society and how it applies to you and affects your own behavior. it will both take your minds off it and give you a deeper insight that might help you to avoid future problems
>>
>>725146153
Even taking it 3x per day I reached a total of max 15grs.
WD of kratom is hell, I just spent a hellish week. Now I will use it only on weekends.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.