[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you like to die?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 14

File: 1430523861190.jpg (100KB, 584x960px) Image search: [Google]
1430523861190.jpg
100KB, 584x960px
How would you like to die?
>>
>>725121854
fall asleep and never wake up
>>
>>725121854
Painless and unknowingly. I'm pretty scared of my mortality and dont believe ill have a conscience after death (not sure if i made sense)
>>
>>725121854
Blackhole out of nowhere and die before knowing what just happened.
>>
>>725121854
Id want to be sleeping next to my gf, dying in my sleep without knowing at all. At least i can know she'll be there with me.
>>
Not OP, but out of curiosity what would be you guys' dream afterlife scenario?
>>
>>725121854
i want to be awake and know I'm dying so i can feel by body just let go and think my last thoughts
>>
doesn't matter, i can not die
>>
Get ! Really! Shit drunk,jousting then hopefully sword duel.. would make me happy
>>
Be 90 years old, and be killed by the angry father of a gorgeous 18yo who claims I just slept with her.

And be guilty.
>>
>>725123622
VIRGINS
WHITE VIRGINS
>>
>>725121854
Gunshot through my head
>>
>>725123622
second guy that commented,I would love to just become part of something bigger but keep my conscience or re-encarnation would be ok.
>>
I choose life btw.
>>
File: hmmskull.jpg (156KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hmmskull.jpg
156KB, 800x800px
>>725121854
GUYS! STOP!
OP is actually a Reaper that is going to kill you if you post how you'd like to die in this thread! You can only become immune if you say:
Kill me not, death.
>>
>>725124066
Death, not me kill
>>
File: tumblr_mtg3oppwwV1sfkxk2o1_1280.jpg (97KB, 667x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtg3oppwwV1sfkxk2o1_1280.jpg
97KB, 667x353px
>>725121854

Probably going to want a 12 gauge, birdshot or slug to the roof of my mouth.

Eric Harris did that, died instantly.

Dylan Klebold took a 9mm to the side of the head and ended up drowning in his own blood :(
>>
All death is the same. It is done alone, and unexpectedly. Even surrounded by family, one dies alone. Even when one commits suicide, the exact moment of death is still unpredictable (if one uses a gun, which is the most predictable means, the exact, precise split second wherein the bullet passes through just enough brain to end one's life is nevertheless "unpredictable" to the subject's mind) to one. Even if one is tortured to death, which would be undeniably unpleasant, the moment of death is yet again unidentifiable.

So, it doesn't actually matter to me, nor can it, because neither I nor you can conceive of death. This question is a waste of finger-energy; at least it will help me get to sleep.
>>
>>725121854
like ops pic :(
>>
>>725121854
Horribly slowly, living my life, with my sanity scraping my brain to bits, while I quickly fall behind all my piers and equals. Begging for meaning and death every day, while falling in love with a girl I will never know the comfort of feeling her affection. Making so many fucked up mistakes on the way that I am demonized by the little people who put in effort into seeing something in me. Watching in horror at my wasted time, wasting away into nothing in my late 20's, with all my good memories still filled with regret and hatred.
>>
>>725121854
Full Donnie Darko. Random shit falls from the sky and kills me.
That way no one can blame themselves for my suicide.

>>725123622
Same as pre-birth. Nothing. Absolute nothing sounds pretty good, to be honest.
>>
uhm. during a threesome on my 110th birthday? idk
>>
>>725123350
>conscience
Consciousness.
Conscience is the part that tells you whether or not to do something, causes guilt, etc.
>>
>>725121854
If I have a say in it, I'll die in such a way that takes all of my enemies, literally anyone I've ever known in my whole life that was mean or an asshole with me.

Accomplishing this is simple. On my deathbed I'll send lawyers out with notices to all my enemies that I with to bequeath upon them several million dollars. However, to receive said money, they all have arrive at the same time and place, for a massive "bequeathment ceremony" at a warehouse/bunker complex I'll have built in a desert somewhere. Once everyone's arrived, I'll have deadly VX nerve gas pumped into the room, while I lay in bed with a mask on or something. After I watched them all bleed to death, or maybe during, I'll push a button, setting off a massive explosion, and that will be it.

I've been planning this shit for years.
>>
File: Peon_face_WC3.jpg (21KB, 154x158px) Image search: [Google]
Peon_face_WC3.jpg
21KB, 154x158px
>>725124177
HA! Death no fool Orc. Orc am smart Orc live another day!
>>
>>725121854
I want to die with dignity and pass peacefully as my wife holds my hand.
>>
>>725121854
Stabbed by the person I love. Looking in the eyes with both hatred and love. Close. Personal. With bloodhound o their handel.
>>
>>725123622
Spending eternity laying in a perfectly comfortable bed next to the girl I love. Neither of us would need to talk and we'd never get bored of it. Just lying next to each other caressing each other, for all eternity.
>>
>>725123622
Slowly fade out as my lifespan draws to a close, reflecting on how I lived it.

Wake up the next morning 4 years old with the feeling like I had some sort of weird intense dream, then shake it off and get dropped off at preschool for the first time.
>>
Suicide with a rpg 7 rocket launcher.
>>
tonight
>>
>>725121854
Shoved into the cervix of a godzilla sized woman.

There; so either I get my unreal fantasy or keep living until I naturally die
>>
>>725121854
peacefully, in my sleep, all alone, during the heat death of the universe
>>
Completely random shot to the head. Just from one second to the next be gone from existence.
>>
I have this planned out. I want to build a suicide machine that works with a randomizer. You have a big canister of Carbon manoxide in your room with a machine that pics a number inbetween 365 every night and it can't pick the same number twice this way you are garanteed to die within a year you just don't know when. I have the randomizer (simple raspberrypi) build I just need to get the gas.
>>
File: 1467530422109s.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1467530422109s.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>725124066
Kill me please, Death.
>>
>>725121854
at 500 yrs old while fucking my 30th wife
>>
>>725121854
>how would you like to die?
Now. Heart failure.
>>
Alone. I want to die alone.

For as long as I can recall, I've never really connected with anyone- not completely. Every person I've come even remotely close to has willingly walked out of my life. I used to be bitter about it, but I've just come to accept that that's how my life is. Pardon the cliche of "Nobody understands me", but it's true.

Don't get me wrong. People *love* me when I put on a charismatic mask and pretend to be something that I'm not. I usually only do so when I'm working in order to make money (I'm a waiter) or when I'm at social gatherings so I don't stick out as "that depressed guy."

I want to die alone because most of my life has been spent alone. Although I've yearned for companionship, I'm beyond believing that it's a possibility.

Being alone is really the only thing I truly understand, and in a way, I find comfort in the solitude. Not matter how much painful it is at times.
>>
File: 1466127676499.jpg (35KB, 493x386px) Image search: [Google]
1466127676499.jpg
35KB, 493x386px
>>725123731
>>
>>725121854
Cheeki Breeki
>>
>>725130080
Sounds way too complicated.
>>
File: 1452178603248.jpg (80KB, 520x690px) Image search: [Google]
1452178603248.jpg
80KB, 520x690px
drifting in a downward spiral deep into the mariana trench ultimately meeting with the great old one and discussing the fate of earthlings
>>
>>725121854
Bleeding out on the ground, looking up at the night sky.
>>
>>725121854
I want to live dangerously until the tomorrows just run out. I don't want to spend the last few years of my life staring down death the way a cow looks at an oncoming freight train. I want to go suddenly, preferably before I get too old.

>>725123622
As for that, I'd want to spend the rest of eternity flying at breakneck speed through a beautiful, dangerous, acidtrip world. Friends and music are a must.
>>
At 145 KPH with my limbs and head being snagged and ripped off by razor wire while watching hundreds of Pennywise clones jizz on everything.
>>
>>725121854
in ten thousand years.
>>
Probably being killed serving my country you guys that want to die in your sleep are fucking pussys
>>
Old and in my sleep.
>>
If I wasn't so iffy on the afterlife and spirituality, as cliche as this sounds, I'd be so happy to visit every person that has fucked with me or turned their back on me. Not even trying to be edgy. Taking the words that where said to me and twisting them and seeing the look on their faces while they process what's really happening to them. While I take everything they hold close to them and taking it away. Seeing what was so smuh and self righteous before just turn into cowards , even thinking about it makes me shake.
>>
>>725121854
Ascend to the top of a very tall building with roof access, and bring with me a heavy object, super glue and barbed wire. First, I'd weigh one end of the barbed wire down with the heavy object, then take the other end and tie it around my neck. Then I would superglue my hands to my face, and jump off.
People would see my corpse on the ground and be like "Holy shit, that guy just tore his own head off!"

That's how I want to die.
>>
>>725123569
can you imagine hfw?
>>
>>725123731
too old
>>
>>725128583
>Wake up the next morning 4 years old with the feeling like I had some sort of weird intense dream, then shake it off and get dropped off at preschool for the first time.
Halcyon days
>>
File: poundfoolish.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
poundfoolish.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>725133479
>>
>>725121854
Never would be a good way to go.
>>
>>725124952
Way to describe my life
>>
>>725128097
Horribly beautiful
>>
File: IMG_6187.gif (2MB, 288x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6187.gif
2MB, 288x271px
>>725121854
>Sitting on my private plane
>100 feet below the fuselage is a net full of captured niggers
>I'm going to go drop them on a town in Syria as a warning to other niggerfugees
>Suddenly a half dozen bears burst through the floor!
>Egad! This must be the work of my arch nemesis Ben Stiller!
>Punch the first bear so hard in the face that I'm able to rip out its brain and beat another beat to death with it
>Two other bears try to attack me at once
>Dodge the 3rd bear and grab the 4th bear by the testicles
>It lets out a terrifying bear scream as I swing the bear over my head and bash him straight through the rib cage of the 3rd bear
>The fifth bear gets up on his hind legs
>I get up on my hind legs
>We roar at each other
>The bear accepts my dominance and agrees to be my servant
>I look at the sixth bear
>"And now it's your turn... BEN STILLER!"
>Ben stiller rips off his bear mask
>He curses at me and screams "You may have won this time, but I'll be back!"
>I turn around and rip off the forelimbs of the second bear
>Brutally beat Ben Still to death with them
>Pause
>"Well Ben Stiller, it looks like you've finally succumbed to my right to... BEAR ARMS!"
>Look out the window to see an eagle screech while holding an American flag
>Whole situation is so awesome that the plane explodes
>Myself, bears, and niggers all fall through the sky
>Look down and realize we are heading for MSNBC headquarters
>Aim for the Rachel Maddow show
>We crash through the ceiling during a live stream
>I'm fatally wounded
>Manage to say "Fuck that big-eared nigger Obama"
>Rachel Maddow gets up to yell at me but is crushed by a falling nigger
>A hot intern rushes out to have sex with me in my final moments
>I die while orgasming inside her
>She has triplets and names them all after me

You know, same as everyone else.
>>
>>725131952
It's the Era we're born into. We're all toxic, you'll eventually find someone who's just as fucked up and for a very short fleeting moment you'll find "happiness"
>>
>>725121854
happy
>>
File: 1487855120978.png (174KB, 1124x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1487855120978.png
174KB, 1124x1420px
>>725121854
Would want to live forever. I want to see the world change- good or bad.
>>
File: images(151).jpg (21KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
images(151).jpg
21KB, 739x415px
Yes please
>>
Id like to die to death
>>
>>725134724
Put me in the screen cap
>>
>>725121854
Surrounded by the people I have grown to love. Not the shit family I was born into, no. Surrounded by the people I care about while I slowly, drowsily drift off into dreamless sleep. If I were to die that manner of death then this life? It wouldn't have been that bad. Not bad at all.
>>
>>725134724
I'm stoned as fuck and that was amazing
>>
>>725121854
Drowning
>>
>>725136912
You know, I hear it feels like going home.
>>
File: 1488034600927.jpg (59KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1488034600927.jpg
59KB, 408x439px
>>725134724
>>
>>725137395
Then I'm coming home baby
>>
>>725121854
https://youtu.be/fmpQaezf1w8
>>
File: 456546.jpg (36KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
456546.jpg
36KB, 709x765px
>>725121854
Yeah I'd like it.
>>
>>725123856
oh shit
>>
>>725123622
Just laying around a comfy place close to the people you loved, able to enjoy all the small pleasures in life for all eternity, and with access to movies and videogames.
>>
>>725130080
> You're shit at programming
> Didn't randomize it
> Set to open every day
kek

but for real, thats probably the worst idea ever
>>
File: 776876.jpg (20KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
776876.jpg
20KB, 680x680px
>>725134724
>taking my armored subway train to the white house for my signing of the new declaration of independence
>a new one had to be written after the hostile takeover led by Hillary Clinton and Samuel .L Jackson and their subsequent defeat at the hands of the royal internet defense force
>my body guards walk in and say there's been a security breach as they twirl their pompoms because they're cheer leader martial artists trained in the deadly and primitive arts of gorilla warfare
>"We're like, so totally ready" one says to me
>"good, bring me my briefcase"
>the door to the subway car bursts open and the shillarybots burst through
>"here to assassinate me? Well you're too late"
>put on my goku costume and start charging my power level as my guards hold them off
>despite their combat prowess they're no match for the sophisticated power of the Shillbot M.II with new fusion power core that burns money and muslim cum for fuel
>jump through the roof of the subway car and straight through over 100 feet of solid concrete and dinosaur bones into the now dystopian future of America
>the shillbots have surrounded the whitehouse
>my Fursona private military cannot hold them off alone
>teleport behind one of the Shillbots
>"psh, nothin personal kid"
>draw my katana sword and slice in it half making a sick swoosh sound that gets my dick super hard
>fucking nazi zombie zootopia fans are right behind them, ready to ambush me
>deploy my Vulcan mk.7 laser miniguns and obliterate the horde
>"no match at all"
>as the dust clears I smell something
>it smells of weed and crappy action movies
>a Seth Rogen mech appears piloted by Sam Jackson
>"I'm here to kick your ass just like I did to Trump"
>a single tear wells up in my eye
>"don't you ever speak of the god emperor"
>ascend to my giant PePe mech and arm the shit cannons
>it powers up with a majestic "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>what happened next was the most epic battle ever seen in the history of Narnia
>>
>>725121854
fast
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.