[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling for your help on how to expose this guy and do the world

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

Calling for your help on how to expose this guy and do the world a favour.

The man in the picture, Aaron Lambert a.k.a Aaron Lambo (From alpha training gym, Wellingborough, UK) is an ego maniac that has managed to gather a following of 500,000 on Facebook..through lies, and abuse towards innocent individuals, police officers and other successful people in the fitness industry and certainly should not be admired. He makes personal gain through lies, and constant bragging about money he doesnt actually have. Its all lies.

He genuinely believes he is a god and that he is untouchable.

He has a history for the following,

- Firearms Offenses,
- Theft from friends & business partners
- Beating women, (2 previous girlfriends and possibly a 3rd woman)
- Driving for over 12 years with no License or Insurance yet still claiming he has both.
- Destroying a UK Police Officer's Career and family with lies and deception.
- Targeting other individuals and using Facebook as a weapon and to support his constant lies.
- On going cases with the police where he is trying to sue them for harassment
- Branding innocent people as pedophiles on social media to 'get one over on them'.

He is also known as the 'Harry Potter Thief' who was working for security in a Courier depot, and stole a book weeks before its release and tried to sell it to a journalist for thousands. He was arrested that day and caught carrying a firearm.

He needs to have his day. And i know this is the place to make it happen. This man is dangerous and psychotic and he needs to be stopped.

All it takes is a background check on this guy for you to see i am telling the truth.

Some thoughts on how to shut him down for good would be great.
>>
so how do you know him,
and why do you want him exposed
>>
>>724920684
He lives in Wellingborough, his life is already shit.
Otherwise just murder him. Or get those hobos outside of costa to rape him and give him whatever diseases they have.
>>
>>724921239
Or maybe he lives in Ketty, still a shit hole.
>>
I thought this was made up until i googled him and it came up with the Harry Potter Article.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/northamptonshire/4626988.stm
>>
>>724920684
have you considered to kys yourself
to suck his dick like the faggot you are (maybe it'll get your sick obssession with him out of your head?)
or just ignore the faggot bcus he's a faggot
just bcus yer a fagt duznt mean you have to stalk other fagt kno wut i meen?
u fkn fgt
>>
Oh wow! I never thought i would see Lambo on here. Its true though, the guy is a joke.
>>
>>724920684
>thought was villain
>is silly prick

his life sounds like a joke already, job is done
>>
He sure does look like a douche bag. If I had any hacking skills, I'd gladly help out.
>>
1 - NYPA
2 - This guy has to live with himself, that's punishment enough.
3 - Anyone who can't beat this clown in a battle of wits doesn't deserve the help of /b/
4 - I saw this prick on youtube when his car got taken away. See point 2.
>>
I don't know the man, but i know a lot of people in the industry that do know him personally, and he seems to be a problem all around. Its disturbing i have also heard that he hits women.
>>
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pc-fing-dhead-decided-take-8824877
>>
>>724921636
Not sure if i agree wirh nb 1, cause its all done for the lulz, and how do you want to have them, if its always NYPA?
I mean its just a little messing arround
>>
HAHAHA Ive lost money because of this fucking prick. This post makes me happy.
>>
>>724920684
Just loosen up the lugnuts on his vehicle. Or cut a brake line. Or, here's a thought, quit being a pussy and beat him with a pipe or something
>>
I actually thought he was a cool guy like on the first ever video I watched of him, and then I realised he's a massive faggot that needs to get cancer
>>
>>724920684
meh he'll die of a heart attack through all the steroid use anyway.
>>
>>724921930
nypa is for faggots who come begging like op has.
>>
>>724922010
laughed at this, pipe idea seems good enough
>>
>>724922391
>>724921930
Also I personally I also don't give a fuck about every sub human that gets doxxed on the internet and his crimes don't really bother me.

>Stole from friends
>Kicked in a few slags
>Hates the police

meh
>>
>>724920684
OP what are your capabilities? Can you hack his FB? Or are you actually asking for help to do that?
If you can do that, thats what i would do:
I know that fitness guys woth a lot of following get offers to post products, which they casually do. I am not sure if he does that too, cause i am italy fag, and never heard of him.
But anyway, if you can open his facebook, i'd post a penis enlargement endorsement, like he got payed to do it, and tells his following to go to doctor this and that.
In the body building, they actually quite often put silicon in their dicks, cause their dicks look small compared to the big body. Its even believable, someone would offer him that endorsement.
>>
>>724920684
Not your personal army. sage
>>
File: thing.jpg (230KB, 841x735px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
230KB, 841x735px
He made a T-shirt with 'Fuck PC Dickhead' which ruined someones career. I made one for Arron ;) Would love to see this posted all over his facebook

Who's got the minerals? ;) haha
>>
>>724920684
You butthurt by a monster meathead on more testosterone than you and your friends have in total?

You want to upset him, nick his roids.
>>
>>724920684
I hope he finds out who OP is and beats the fuck out of him.
>>
^ Who did this pahaha
>>
>>724920684
Why do you even care about this meathead and the retards who follow him? That seems like a huge waste of time.
>>
Guys a wally on the scene. A heart attack will soon claim him.
>>
Why are you trying to punish him for his success
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 640x1136px
OP how do you know he has no money? I googled him and saw a video police was taking his expensive bmw 5 series. I mean, this car is expensive af
>>
File: www_plus613_net_GreenBeard.jpg (449KB, 961x1280px) Image search: [Google]
www_plus613_net_GreenBeard.jpg
449KB, 961x1280px
I think he's kind of cute, in a Papa Bear sort of way.
>>
Can hack Facebook. I'm up for it. In it for the keks
>>
>>724925612
Here you go OP, this is your man
>>
I don't really give a fuck about this steroid infused fucking idiot, but i do like a good Facebook takeover. Double dare you
>>
Did he fuck your girlfriend?
>>
The best way to hurt him is to take away his following that's obviously feeding his ego. I just watched 2 of his videos and i agree hes a fucking moron.
>>
He freaks out when he gets trolled by the look of some of his replies.

Someone should post up an apology to that Cop on his behalf.

Is Roid rage a thing online?
>>
>>724920684

So glad other people hate this fucking douche.. He should have died years ago the way he acts
>>
>>724920684

Should comment on one of his photos with some bullshit and the /b/ros will back you up.. Keep it believable though..
>>
So is anything going to happen yet?
>>
>>724921459
wow what are you like 12? i'd rape you
>>
>>724924992
A used late-model 5 series can be had for Honda Civic money.
>>
I am familiar with this individual.

We need more information in order to create avenues of attack.
>>
You can tell instantly, just by looking at him that he's a massive cunt.
>>
nypa sage this shit
>>
Its funny because i have watched this guys videos, and i knew most of the information in the OP just from watching his stuff. He even pulled a gun out in one of his videos and put it on a coffin while making threats
>>
>>724920684
Not your personal army. Go hire someone on the outside.
>>
File: 1462285955971.gif (2MB, 599x497px) Image search: [Google]
1462285955971.gif
2MB, 599x497px
>>724920684
Seems like a cool guy op. NYPA faggot. Just because this guy slapped your girlfriends ass and grabbed her by the pussy don't come here crying. He's on the wrong sid3 of the law you say? Who gives a fuck? 95% of police officials do worse daily. I don't give a single fuck about his illegal activities. I only have a problem with hurting women but I can't judge him for it bc I wasn't there....maybe the bitch needed to be slapped around. Basically, op, go fuck yourself
>>
Its bad enough seeing this prick all over my Facebook from people sharing his video's. Its good to see im not the only person that can tell hes a very naughty boy
>>
>>724920684
you have to fight him bare knucles. i believe you can do it opee
>>
Lambo's obviously got a tiny dick.
>>
>>724928468
He screams try hard
>>
People calling NYPA, but they are asking for ideas to tackle this dude.... the OP isn't asking for actual help. Just set the dude up with some drugs or some shit.
>>
Yo somebody needs to torment this man just so i can see him flip the fuck out in his videos!
>>
File: yvqlmAh7.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yvqlmAh7.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
>>724920684
yo if you help me with what me and a few other /b/ros are doing youve got us
>>
>>724920684
dudes a roided out midget that no one gives a shit about, that's why he acts like he does. If he lived in the US he would have been gunned down by a cop a long time ago. He will get necked eventually.
>>
File: Tv6IfM8[1].png (69KB, 507x403px) Image search: [Google]
Tv6IfM8[1].png
69KB, 507x403px
What is it about criminals that girls get wet for? I dont get it.
>>
This thread sucks, no one is doing anything.
OP, are you still here at all?
Whats you plan?
>>
OP doesn't have a fucking plan. sage. nypa
>>
>>724922391
Everybody wants to "raid" when it's a 13 year old girl but when it's a grown ass man who could beat your ass and has Facebook fans now everyone is a pussy shouting NYPA huh?
>>
Any hackers up to the challenge on this one?
>>
File: 1486355596123.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1486355596123.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>724931862
>>724928188
>>724928083
>>724923385

>/b/: "Danielle Bregolli? Haha yes let's raid that 13 year old cunt

>also /b/: "Mr. Lambo? But look at his muscles! N-NYPA please I don't want any trouble!!"
>>
If any of you weaklings are ever lucky enough to get laid and have sons you might as well name them Pussy and Coward because that's what they'll be if they're raised by you
>>
>>724934246

So fucking true. I thought i was the only one that noticed.
>>
>>724920684
how many times has he fucked the shit out of girls you were obsessed with basement fapper?
>>
>>724920684
Why don't you just go get alpha & beat him up after pumping some iron you faggot
>>
>>724920684
Then why isn't that roid turd locked up?
>>
>>724920684
I do hate this cunt. And perhaps one day this would have been sent good place to fuck him over (maybe 7 or 8 years ago) but not anymore. Nothing is going to happen. Besides, you're the one that hates him and you don't even suggest any sort of plan.
>>
>>724921239
>>724921313
All of Northamptonshire is pretty aids, but at least he doesn't live in Rushden
>>
>>724921313
>>>724921239
>Or maybe he lives in Ketty, still a shit hole.

Ketts a dive, same with Rowell, and Des.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.