[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else has done a complete 180 on weed? Used to smoke every

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 14

File: kk.jpg (62KB, 552x618px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
62KB, 552x618px
Who else has done a complete 180 on weed?

Used to smoke every day for like 6 years straight, and now the thought of it puts me off so much
>>
why
>>
Every time I smoked weed it felt like I had become a zombie and someone had stolen my soul, it made me feel empty and depressed.

Sometimes I feel like people don't do it because they enjoy it, they just do it because it's something to do.
>>
>>724841207
Sort of in a similar boat. Used to smoke all day every day for 4-5 years straight.
Ended up getting really depressed so been off now for 6 months. First 3-4 months were a bitch, but its better now. Miss it tho.
>>
>>724841338
You don't realize how shitty weed is for you until you stop smoking

>way more productive
>lung health way better
>not looking forward to getting high to get through the day
>no burning out
>days aren't wasted now
>save money

And as this anon said
>>724841447
I was mostly just getting high because it was something to do.
Weed takes the soul out of you
>>
>>724841799
>>724841735
Oh yeah, and it would give me horrible mood swings that I couldn't really notice
>>
i'm a paranoid schizophrenic.
i used to keep a one-hitter on me for whenever i'd have panic attacks, really powerful shit, blueberry nugs that I paid $150 a quarter for. Eventually I started getting irritable even on good days just because it had been more than three hours since I hit the bowl, but there was no way I'd be able to quit without spazzing out violently on someone.

And then the economy tanked and I was out of work for 10 months, and basically had to stop buying weed because I was using up my savings just paying rent and buying food. All in all, this was actually a good thing because being at home alone for months with no one to stress me out is probably the only possible way I could have quit without earning an assault charge in the process.

Sometimes I miss the buzz, but now I know that weed can actually push a normal person towards schizophrenia and my years of smoking actually made me considerably worse. Cigarettes don't do nearly as good a job of calming me down on those rare occasions when someone does set me off (i don't smoke habitually, only when I need to prevent murder charges) but even though my psychotic episodes are worse now than before I started smoking weed, they're less common than when I was an all-day-erry-day stoner.
>>
>>724841207
are you me? exactly the same. at the end it was giving me 0 fun or pleasure anymore and only depression and anxiety
>>
>>724841207
I did a full 360.
Used to smoke once a week when I was a Freshman in highschool up until the end of my Sophmore year. Then Junior to Senior year I smoked pretty much every day. Suddenly I started getting panic attacks and stopped for a long time. For like a year I couldn't smoke without getting hardcore anxiety. I also had panic attacks when I was sober occasionally. Thought I was losing my mind. I've done some meditation and therapy this past year, and I learned to control my anxiety. Started smoking occasionally last year, now I smoke every day and I'm pretty much back to where I started with weed. This time around, however, I respect the drug a lot more than I used to. Which has pretty much solved all my problems regarding anxiety, be it weed-induced or otherwise. Now I'm a stoner again, but I'm actually thinking of stopping because it's starting to bore me. The only issue is, I'm afraid that I'll replace it with drinking if I quit.
>>
>>724841207
Never understood why everyone hypes over it so much, i was in a friend group where everyone would smoke and when we did it together everyone just kinda zombie'd out and didn't speak to each other and i just wanted to go home to bed. fuck paying money to feel hungry and go to sleep
>>
>>724842247
so recognizable, damn
>>
>>724841207
not a 180, but after smoking weed since i was 14, i quit and now whenever i take one hit i get so messed up i cant even focus on a tv show.
i also get low blood pressure or dont breathe enough because i feel kinda lightheaded too
>>
>>724842510
Agreed man. Weed just makes people into zombies.

Hope this thread inspires someone to at least slow it down, if not quit.

It is good for some things, like maybe one hit before bed.
>>
File: 1479760793926.jpg (50KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1479760793926.jpg
50KB, 500x666px
>>724841207
huh, I recently started smoking it occasionally and I find it pretty fun. I'm nonstop smiles and the tiniest thing sends me into a laughing fit. Maybe if you become a real chronic like you were it's not as great but in moderation I find it pretty enjoyable
>>
>>724843351
Exactly this brotha. I was happiest with it when I was only smoking once a week or so. Keep it in moderation, like with all things, and you'll be good.

To give you comparison, at my peak I was smoking like 6 spliffs a day, everyday for a couple of years
>>
>>724842510
I think that's a similar story a lot of people can relate to. I used to get blazed out with my old neighbor when I was in high school and we'd sit around and do nothing. I swung by the old neighborhood to see my dad and ran into him. He's still stuck doing the same thing and hasn't progressed in life at all which is kinda sad considering he's past the age where people typically find some stability or a future
>>
File: checked.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
checked.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>724843000
>>
>>724841207

I've tried stopping but end up smoking again. I need to stop, any advice?
>>
I was all of 2016 getting high. The shit fucks with you a lot more than people think.
>>
>>724841207
Used to 420 erryday for years, but stopped once I decided I want to join the military. Stopping was easier than I thought it would be.
>>
>>724843598
Honestly, I think it depends on the person though. If you're someone who already has no inhibition or goals, you're likely already going to be unsuccessful, the fact that those people do weed is just to augment their laziness, I don't think it's the CAUSE personally. There are plenty of people who have careers, families and lives who smoke weed and still manage completely fine.
>>
>>724843000
check'd

I actually just picked up an ounce half an hour ago. I ran out about two weeks ago and figured I would refrain from buying more for as long as I could. Been smoking one a day or every other day before bed, but my tolerance went up from one little bowl to multiple little bowls for the same effect.

It wasn't that bad to go without, but it made me remember the whole reason I started is because I sleep like shit. And being about to do a bunch of traveling and sleeping in my car and driving nonstop...I just wanna be able to get to sleep right away. So I guess I am somewhat dependent on it, but at least I'm not going the whole day stoned.
>>
>>724841207
i can only due for like a week straight before i start to feel like a scumbag, then i gotta take a break for a while.
>>
>>724841207
same here. every time i smoke now i just get anxious as fuck and super negative. i can't help but think about all my problems, regrets, and insecurities and even find new ones i didn't realize i had
>>
>>724841207
Took me about a year of smoking on/off to start noticing my tolerance, I've been taking on/off breaks for 4-6 days over the past several weeks to get my tolerance down agian
>>
>>724843755
it's all willpower man at the end of the day you can buy all these patches and vapes and shit but its just down to yourself. i came off smoking weed and spice and ditched smoking cigs and stopped taking upper class drugs just through thinking -if i can't stop doing something am i even in control of myself?
>>
>>724841207
Yeah used to smoke daily.
Quit for a few years now, cold turkey.

Thinking about smoking again but like once every few months.

I just wonder what it feels like now.
>>
>>724841207

Yeah I loved it in high school more than anything. It gave me complete euphoria, made everything funny.

Around 19-20 it just started making me incredibly anxious, and just stopped being fun. It's around the time I started getting really good weed. I think the weed just got too strong for me and freaked me out.
>>
Bunch of poons in this thread.. the only"problem" I have is not having a job selling cannabis at a clinic
>>
>>724844508
word, been off cocaine and weed for 3 months as of yesterday. I do feel better about myself and healthwise, I'm also going back to medschool which just proves how lazy one can get if everything you do is drugs every day.
>>
>>724841207
I just got bored, used to smoke all day all the time for years and then had to quit for a job and never picked it back up.
>>
been smoking daily (and most the day as well) for like...15 years...i'm able to relate to a lot of the things people are saying but what do you do after you quit? wtf do you do with your friends? wtf do you do when you're stressed and need to relax?
>>
>>724841207
Going through highschool I smoked everyday , multiple times a day, It was the way my friends and I socialized and it wasn't really effecting my marks because I never had good marks to begin with.
Once out of highschool the constant smoking took a toll on me and I started getting angry and anxious, I wasn't healthy and I was antisocial. I worked full-time , nights at target so I was literally turning into a crypt-keeper .

Once Target had a fallout in Canada, I was forced to put the weed down and apply myself to find new work.
After about a half a year searching I landed a job i am actually happy with, began going to the gym and took action on my health.
Now I go to the gym daily and I am happy with how I feel physically and that has put me in a better place mentally, I picked cannabis back up about a year ago and I smoke daily (once a day at night) it gives me motivation at the gym and it honestly just puts me in a better mood and makes monotonous tasks seem a little better. I have took an interest in horticulture and am considering going back to school in the following year. Cannabis CAN be very "soul-sucking" in the sense that if you're not in a good place mentally it will bring those demons to surface. However since I have changed my prospective on life it has helped me in more ways then one. You need to keep yourself busy and keep yourself motivated, at that point it just seems like a treat when I get home from work.
>>
>>724845392
What the rest of the world does, pour a glass of whiskey and listen to music. Or just be a miserable prick.
>>
I guess it depends on how weed affects you personally. For me I just relax a shit ton and my mood and alertness is improved as well.
>>
>>724845392
Most things dont bother me as much anymore.

Weed kinda amplifies your emotions and shit. I can see why a lot of girls still smoke it everyday though.
>>
>>724843755
I stopped when I was basically forced on a vacation, couldn't find nug for 11 days straight. After day 8ish, I never had the desire again.
>>
yeah i was a daily smoker for like 14ish years, since i was a kid. sold weed for 6ish years, so copious copious ridiculous amounts a day. toward the end i started getting severe anxiety every single time, and would get panic attacks pretty often. so, instead of stopping, started taking xanax. after all those years, finally got arrested last october with a sizable amount on me. now i'm on supervised probation and because of my plea (took a plea for possession rather than fighting the sale/ distribution charges) i'm also in some gay outpatient rehab. have been totally clean for about 6 months now and i feel so much better than i ever remember feeling while i was using. i don't miss weed at all.
>>
>>724845392
>wtf do you do when you're stressed and need to relax?
When assholes rev me up at work, 1-2 cigarettes.
When I want to relax in the evenings or when the dreams wake me up, blackberry wine.
>>
>>724845984
how long had you been smoking regularly?
>>
>>724841799
You know i actually did the same thing
and i realized it was buying flowers and smoking that i hated, but i still enjoy the high at night, i take it after 8pm, and it really makes me better at my job from an attitude perspective.

edibles are the way to go for me, pretty much zero health issues with weed after moving to strictly edibles. Average age of death for smokers of any kind is 62, remember that.
>>
>>724841207
Same. After smoking for so long it was hard to stop, but best thing I've ever done. I workout for my high now, got /fit/.
>>
>>724846253
About 1.5 years

It really comes down to your soul wanting to stop bro. I saw how fucking lazy and zombie like I was, and wanted to stop being that.

Also, I had been smoking bong, which I thought was halfway decent for the lungs since it filters, but the weeks after I was hacking up yellow and black phlegm.

I started working out after, and it made it easier to quit. It's like another high of it's own, and you feel way better
>>
>>724846339
anyone who is serious about taking Cannabis knows that taking edibles IE Brownies,Gummies,Pills are the way to go, such a cleaner high with barely (if any) burnout.
>>
>>724846026
Sounds like the system works, then.
>>
>>724845550
This
>>
File: 1417743409206.jpg (42KB, 307x604px) Image search: [Google]
1417743409206.jpg
42KB, 307x604px
>>724843950
This.
IMO Weed is for learning and thinking; meditating, seeing, "getting things", introspect and as a challenge to motivate yourself. It's most poorly used when being stupid and eating cheetos and watching Jewish "junk" cultural conditioning on various media consumption devices. The "weed drugs" is invaluable to me, personally, for enabling an objective perspective during stressful and bullshit-ridden situations.
>>
File: bun.jpg (85KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
bun.jpg
85KB, 960x720px
>>724847000
ouu dem trips
>>
Yall are pussies lol fuck your anxiety smoke another blunt
>>
>>724841207
I smoke it every day so I don't have to acknowledge how pooring and gay being a wage slave adult is.
>>
>>724846647
edibles last too long imo and drive your tolerance too high. fine for therapeutic use, but too much for the daily.
>>
Remember that different strains do different things. If you're feeling like a couch potato, you may be overdoing the indicas. If you're feeling paranoid, it's probably a strain with low cbd levels, cbd's are anti-psychotic and cause the giggles.

I also don't recommend smoking, that shit hurts. Combusting your cannabis releases toxens. I vaporize along a set temperature range to get the most out of my plants. It's medicine folks!

Try Blue Dream, it tends to be a more creative and motivated high.
>>
>>724846725
Yeah, notice how every else in this thread cut the shit on their own, and doesn't have to pay a shit ton of fines and waste years of their lives doing bullshit. Oh, and it won't be on their record permanently.

Yeah, the system works lad. This kid just got lucky by the sound of it.
>>
>>724847829
OP here. I wish bro. Weed is still 100% illegal in my state, not even decriminalized. My best friend is looking at 2 years probation for getting caught with a slice.
>>
File: can't take the propain.jpg (4KB, 188x251px) Image search: [Google]
can't take the propain.jpg
4KB, 188x251px
>>724841207
Same. Used to go through an ounce every few days or so for about two years. Now every time I smoke it just seems like a waste of time. It's not even fun anymore.
>>
>>724841207
I used to hate weed.
Now I practically smoke everyday.
>>
I just smoke at night and on my days off now.
>>
Old fag here (in my 40's)

Back in the day I used yo enjoy weed a lot more than now- it was fun and back then you could actually smoke a joint- nowadays it's all like so engineered and strong till there's no time to enjoy it.

I still smoke once in a blue moon but now it's only 1 hit, and it has to be at night or I am so fucked up I get paranoid and shit
>>
No, but I've come to it later in life and have only been using for ~1 1/2 years. I was trapped before in my current life situation, and I'm trapped afterwards(see you in 2020 space cowboy). Work is exhausting and migraine inducing.

On a tolerance break till April due to several road trips, might as well reset the tolerance level
>>
>>724841207
only for a really, really good job opportunity that required truly random piss tests.

3 years being straight. Worth every minute.
>>
File: lulz.png (1MB, 1598x721px) Image search: [Google]
lulz.png
1MB, 1598x721px
>>724841207

JUST quit today. Getting weird light headed feeling after smoking , anxiety and nausea. Its been a long 6 years mary... I'll miss you ... RIP.
>>
fuck you faggots, id probably be dead if it wasn't for weed. It does wonders for my depression and anxiety. Unfortunately, mines pretty bad so it doesn't make it go away, just makes it less... painful?

Prescription pills suck the life out of you, weed is 100x better.
>>
File: B-iaX3YIgAAQIV0.jpg (104KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
B-iaX3YIgAAQIV0.jpg
104KB, 600x887px
>>724846201
Tobacco stuff is cancer and alcohol is mad damage to your body, meanwhile, cannabis is medicine as long as you don't burn it.
>>
>>724848596
You're depressed because you smoke so much you stupid teenager
>>
>>724841207
>Who else has done a complete 180 on weed?
You mean who else grew up?
>>
>>724842423
are you me?
>>
>>724848953
Had it before I started smoking, try again.
>>
>>724846725
>>724847971
ignorant faggots detected
>>
>>724841207
Eh, I smoke weed every once in a blue moon if one of my buddies are doing it. I don't really go out of my way to do it. I used to smoke semi-regularly but honestly the whole obnoxious/stuck up culture really turned me off.
>>
>>724844508
I actually disagree. I was a hardcore stoner, like smoking a gram a day (sorry europ unit). And when I got so much things to do for my job / education that I didn't have time to get high anymore i sorta grew out of it. Whenever i tried to smoke a small joint whenever I had time, I got so paranoid that it wasn't paying of anymore. Been clean since 2 years atm.
>>
Same here. My brain just felt like a wet sponge and I was always paranoid.
>>
File: hm.jpg (63KB, 736x492px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
63KB, 736x492px
Dude same here. But it was because I kept feeling myself snapping a limb or like get in a car accident. It was fucked up lol.
>>
>>724841207
>>724841799
I have a special affection for weed - a lot of good memories and a lot of amazing experiences, but ultimately you guys are right. Shit's bad for you, no matter what way you put it. There's a select few people who can be productive on the stuff, but for the most part its inhibitory, not helpful. You're always burned out, wasting your time getting high, killing your lungs, and emptying your pockets. I still love drugs and think they're a great tool for us to make use of, but ever since I started infrequently tripping on psychadelics I realized that weed had zero benefit for me, whereas the psychadelics that I use now (LSD, 4-AcO-DMT and sometimes shrooms) have had and continue to have benefits for me every time I use them, with little-to-no damage and the experiences are often so intense that I don't even feel like using for at least another week.
>>
>>724850543
where's the DMT hookup?
>>
>>724845574
Alcohol is much worse for you though. That shit will kill you, weed will just make your cardio a bit shittier
>>
>>724850752
4-aco isn't DMT, its a tryptamine analogue of psilocin which is in mushrooms. Similar trip without a hard come-up and nausea - and its legal to buy on the clearnet. Never tried DMT but I do want to at least once in my life
>>
>>724850786
>one glass of whiskey won't do shit

Weed could be prolonged brain effects that haven't been studied

Chill son
>>
>>724841207
10 fucking years. now if I have a blunt it fucks my head up
>>
>>724849594
>obnoxious/stuck up culture
>potheads
huh?
>>
Old fag here,

Smoked alot in my teens/highschool I never graduated.

Quit cigarette+weed+alcohol at 19 after watching all my friends move away to college and get pussy and have fun.....they all dropped out.....lead mediocre lives today they had two parents money decent upbringing .....my best friend was a drunk and still is a functional alcoholic to this day he doesn't speak to me I think I remind him of his failures he's stuck in a shit little no opportunity and works as a social worker checking in on developmentally disabled adults....with a degree from OSU.

I stopped cold turkey got into a trade ....got my ged and went to night trade school classes....started back to community college then moved to a big city and started college full time .....almost finished EE degree but 9/11 ended that ....went to work in the industrial manufacturing field good money while I watched alot of people lose it all I just kept employed and moving up from one job to the next.

Sober 15 yrs fell in with rich bad crowd..wasted 4 yrs of life having fun...

Married two homes two kids make 150k yr.

41 now quit twice since once for a year ....I'm over two months quit now.

Fuck weed fuck alcohol and drugs its all a trap and everything on this board is 95% true.

The withdrawal this time and depression was horrible, it also fucked up my guts+digestive...

Almost three months clean and starting to feel almost normal at times.

I will be a slave to nothing.

Building my own home gym and workshop.

I am going forward and I will never use any of this shit again, its heroine for the soul.

You dance with the devil the devil doesn't change, the devil changes you.

Nobody I know who ever used drugs and alcohol long term amounted to shit, anyone no matter how successful or born into wealth lasts .....look how many famous+rich people end up dead or penniless.....

Be a slave to nothing except your own will.

Best high in life exploding inside a warm pussy, that belongs to you.
>>
>>724850786
>>724850978
Its actually likely that marijuana, especially at the current frequency of usage in today's youth, is going to have unforseen medical issues later down the road. We're already seeing multiple cases of lung health issues regarding use of e-cigs/vaporizors at my respiratory health clinic. Pretty scary considering we've heard people say for years now that it's harmless.
>>
Turning that way. I used it for a sleep aid but I noticed I sleep like shit if I haven't smoked before bed.

My brother gets really pissy if I don't share with him.
>>
>>724841799
See, I smoked for 8 years non stop, just not all day long; if I had shit to do I'd stay sober. Then one day I quit, for 5 years because of a job. I didn't notice any difference at all honestly, I was the same guy I always was. It's how you use it that dictates the effect it will have on you, just like normal people don't sit around drinking all day, it's all about time and place. I started smoking again about 2 years ago.
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>724850978
There's been studies though that prove that alcohol has many more negative affects on the brain though. And yeah one glass everyone once in a while won't kill you but neither will one toke every once in a while. Two heads of the same coin.
>>
>>724851271
>>724848182

Blessed with the wisdom of the oldfags

Thanks anons
>>
>>724851421

The lies we tell ourselves are the worst ones of all.
>>
>>724842247
Perhaps you shoukd try cbds.

They helped my racing thoughts and anxiety almost disappear.

Not to mention my better moods, more restful sleep and my bladder amd colon trouble me no more.

All the benefits of smoking without the powerful side effects.
>>
>>724851349
people have been smoking weed for years.
People parallel to them who have been smoking cigarettes instead are experiencing far worse medical issues than ever recorded with weed.
I'm not trying to say that weed is completely harmless and why don't we sell it in school cafeterias, but of the vices, it's probably the one that does the least harm.
>>
>>724841207
Smoked everyday for 18 year now. No one is making you smoke weed. If you dont like it then stop you faggot.
>>
>>724851893
You actually think alcohol is better for you than weed?
>>
>>724851923
Yeah, I understand that - people have been smoking tobacco for years too. Lung cancer and other issues associated with heavy tobacco use only became evident when it became more than an infrequent activity, but a daily activity. Marijuana has been smoked for years, but never to this excessive nature. The people that are especially at risk are kids with developing brains who are using as frequently as they are without us fully understanding the drug's effects on developing brains. The drug itself is not in any way harmful (except for maybe damaging your lungs when you're combusting it) but it could in fact be dangerous for certain demographics and frequencies. We have no way of knowing for sure
>>
>>724851349
>We're already seeing multiple cases of lung health issues regarding use of e-cigs/vaporizors at my respiratory health clinic.

I know its a bit off topic but care to elaborate? Just curious as I've been vaping for about a year now since I quit cigs and I'm genuinely curious
>>
>>724852006
No the alcohol lobbies spend 100's of millions a year in advertising and lobbyists to keep peddling their poison.

Methyl alcohol is poison.

Don't believe me?

Get a bottle of everclear and down it.

Make sure you say bye bye to your loved ones first.
>>
>>724851271
Great read. Thanks senõr
>>
>>724841207
I went 180 in the other direction. I used to seldom smoke. Now I go through a gram a day. It became really bad when I started gaming and smoking. Now I feel like I can't really game unless I smoke. I feel the same way about movies, shows, just about anything really. I even take tests at university high. I know I should stop, but I can't say that I really want to. There are definitely worse things I could be doing.
>>
>>724841447
That happens to me when i smoke too much of the same weed. Its important to smoke different weed from time to time to prevent this kind of bournout.
>>
>>724852260
Fair enough, I can get behind that logic.
>>
many feeling here... i respect ya'all... tokes to you
>>
I was a wake And Baker for years. Couldn't eat, sleep, go to school, go out, do literally anything without being high. I was smoking with tobacco in my bongs and what that does is completely kill your appetite to the point eating a bagel as your only meal for the day is a task . I was 135 lbs 6ft tall.

I quit a couple years ago because it gave horrible anxiety and made me a depressed shut in. Started going to the gym, 175lbs Now. Happier , extremely clear headed and sharp now, I can talk to people, I'm really out going. I have absolutely no cravings for it at all and its very off putting just thinking about being high
>>
>>724841207
smoked a few bowls every night for 4 years, not i smoke once a night 3 or 4 times a week
>>
>>724852284
So why are you fighting me tooth and nail that you should just drink a glass of whiskey instead of smoking a bit of weed?
>>
>>724851271
Dude I am glad you are making healthy choices for yourself but just because a certain medicine does not work for you does no mean its the devil.

if you ever stood in line at a dispenaary and listened to some of their stories you would know there soul was returned to them not stolen.

I was stuck on methadone and marijuana got me off of it completely. Now if I need a fix I go buy a string edible instead of some illegal drugs.

Just cause it dont jive with your privledged life dont mean shitnactually
>>
>>724844537
Honestly, if I were you I'd try that idea.
I'm trying to take a break from it as well, not because I have to or because I'm concerned about my health, but because I want to feel what it was like when I started. It was the best shit ever, I want that again. So I'm going to try going a month sober (no weed, still gonna drink occasionally lol)
Once every few months sounds a little unecessary, but ey it's your thing.
>>
>>724852267
nothing too serious right now, but we've had a group of cases come into our clinic complaining of persisting coughs, developing asthmatic symptoms and other respiratory issues that they hadn't experienced before. All of these cases had either been using vaporizers for years beforehand or had been living in a household with another person who had been using a vaporizor frequently. Recently spoke to a couple of colleagues in my field and it turns out that they've had similar experiences at their clinics. Again, nothing is really confirmed at the moment but its becoming obvious (to me at least) that they may not be as harmless as we had initially though. It's definitely a great gateway to getting off nicotine permanently, but using it almost exclusively could put you at risk. The biggest problem I've seen in patients is that they're using the vapes at a rate exponentially higher than if they had been smoking cigarettes. That's understandable because of how easy they are on your lungs in comparison, and the current perception that they're completely harmless.
>>
>>724852865

I'm saying you don't need to modify your state of mind with chemicals it's a cheap trade and worst of all a lie.

It's a lie you tell yourself, the worst lie of them all.
>>
I use weed like I use alcohol... not every day, few times a month. Best way to do it. Doesn't give you a depressing trip, and it's more introspective and healing for the soul.

Oh yeah, and I eat it. Literally nothing wrong with it when you do it this way.
>>
>>724846647
This
>>
>>724841207
Well, sort of....smoked for 26 years straight. Non stop. Quit smoking cigs, then weed a year or two later. Started again but edibles now. Also dabble in cbd's. I don't do it as often as I use to. Don't like the smoke in my lungs any more. Plus side is I get really fucked up from very little so saves a lot of money.
>>
>>724846647
I like them. I don't do it often. I also like cbd's.
>>
>>724852953

If you ever used the word privileged in a conversation with me on a personal level I would beat you into a coma.

Now if your on methadone that means you were a full blown junkie.

It means you stuck a needle in your arm and shot junk into your bloodstream.

Do you have any idea how indefensible your position is?

Marijuana now is strong enough to ve considered a mild narcotic.

You just traded one fix for another.

Just one fix.....never trust a junkie.
>>
>>724841207
Trump shill BTFO back to /pol/
>>>/pol/
>>
I smoke every day and will continue to smoke everyday. I'm a tax paying hard working citizen I do not drink but I smoke weed. If you don't smoke more power to you if you do smoke and enjoy it keep it up. The fight is strong and some day it will be legal in all states and if your not in the states hopefully your country as well.
>>
I used to smoke about 10 times a day for a little over two years, and got caught three days before my eighteenth birthday with a little under a felony amount. Barely dodged serious consequences, and took that as a blessing. It's been three months since then and hanging out with my friends who still smoke every day makes me never want to smoke again, I never realized how reliant they are on marijuana and how boring their lives actually are.
>>
>>724853851
>Just one fix.....never trust a junkie.

confirmed child of "junkies"
>>
>>724841799
>you don't realise how shitty weed is for you until you stop smoking

I think you meant ... " i didn't realise how shitty weed was for me until I stopped smoking."

Speak for yourself, pussy.
>>
The reason most of you are having such negative experiences is because the strain has little to do with quality its hownits grown.

And im going tonlet you in on something if someone is bringing a duffle bag of money to you in a week are you going to take the extra week and properly flush the plants of all the fertilizers and nutrients? I sure as fuck dont. I Dont smoke anyway what do I care if some pussy is alllergic to my shit it sells either way and that special fertilizer has lames dusted lol suckers it keeps em coming back ...know your sourse fri3ndos
>>
>>724843592
Is your name simon??
>>
>>724852284
I drank a pint of everclear and I'm still here.
>>
File: tumblr_mrgmtyvBlt1rmerh9o1_500.jpg (54KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrgmtyvBlt1rmerh9o1_500.jpg
54KB, 500x594px
>>724853851
What a dickhead you are.
>>
I used to smoke every day with my buddies and now if I take a few puffs my heart starts racing and Ill have a panic attack. So fucking annoying, I used to love getting high
>>
Stop saying
>weed does this
>no. weed does that

It's different for everyone. Just because you're successful and smoke responsibly no problem, doesn't mean everyone else does. Same for the other side. If it ruined your life or whatever, that doesn't make it the same for everyone else.
>>
>>724854128

Spent a year away from all my friends living with grandparents 20 miles away once I was a few months clean they never bothered to even call or check on me.....

Get new friends , move on don't look back in a year you won't be the same person ....in two you'll wonder why you made such shitty choices.

When people pass on wisdom take it.
>>
>>724848145
Dude that's kind of how I was in high school. Everyone else was pretty much a "i'm such a stoner xDD" and I hated those people. Wasn't for drugs at all, but then my gf at the time was a regular stoner and I decided to try it in an attempt to get closer to her. Now I'm all for weed and a few other substances. Funny how shit can change like that
>>
>>724853851
Well im sorry you feel that way..after re reading your original post you are anything but privledged and more of aself made man which I can respect. So I understand when you fantasize about punching me in the face.

However I am well aware that I may be trading one fix for another however this is much better option for somone like me. I will be givingn up smoking shortly as I agree a break ks a good thing and I am seeking employment in the truck driving sector while I currently take community college courses
>>
>>724845550
Truth
>>
>>724841207
Who else has done a complete 180 on op?

Used to think he was cool every day for like 6 years straight, and now the thought of the faggot puts me off so much
>>
>>724841207
this thread smh
>"yea bro weed makes you a zombie"
>proceeds to play video games or binge netflix for 1/4 of a day at a time
>>
File: eye drops.jpg (51KB, 500x563px) Image search: [Google]
eye drops.jpg
51KB, 500x563px
>be 18
>have job that didnt care that I smoked weed multiple times daily
>smoke 2.5 ounces a month for a year
>started doing dabs.
>smoke min 10 max 14 grams of wax a month
>quit cold to pass drug test
>never really had a desire to start again
>been 8 months and haven't smoked since.
>>
>>724855540
OP is a narc and allergic to thc

can confirm
>>
>>724855111
Same...
>>
I respect 80% of you

The rest of you getting offended that someone points out weed makes you lazy, reevaluate yourselves.
>>
>>724841207
worst drug
>>
Never stop using anything, its cheaper.

Going cold turkey can fuck you up if you're suffering from PTSD.
>>
I got tired of smoking weed all day, now i smoke DMT all day. Way better use of my time/travel
>>
File: 1485405345854.png (9KB, 503x505px) Image search: [Google]
1485405345854.png
9KB, 503x505px
>>724841207
I smoke like 2 or 3 hours before bed. Makes for a nice rest and the rest of the day is pretty easy.

Do not get into the habit of smoking during the day. That is what makes you into a zombie. You are useless even if you think your not.
>>
File: 1408384825471.jpg (60KB, 371x267px) Image search: [Google]
1408384825471.jpg
60KB, 371x267px
>>724843000
>>
>>724855298
Fair enough, father bailed.

Mom raised three kids alone, older brother is a phd md surgeon.

Get clean , stay clean build a new foundation.

Religion doesn't hurt just don't get sucked into the phoney dick shit being peddled now.
>>
>>724844099
nice dubs fgt
>>
>>724855142
Most lives ruined by weed is due to its legal status. If it was legal less and less lives would be ruined
>>
>>724855111
Anyone know the cause of this?
I used to smoke ungodly amounts and quit for a few years, now THC sucks for me. I've talked to countless other people who experience the same thing.
I can literally enjoy everything else, including multiple hits of acid and shrooms, but THC = instant dysphoria.
The only exception is if I'm on benzos/alcohol before smoking, and then all it does is dull the effect
>>
>>724847391
If that is your excuse, then sure.
>>
>>724856196
I can attest to this..

I was being hunted by rogue factions of government and I am pretty sure theres a dead body under my former appartment. They were just down there diggig for days. Figured they dug the whole basement down a foot, loom inside and there is just a fresh slab of cement over an area about 8×8. The feces all around were a nice touch. Then they kept comin back to check on things waking me up wtf. Bad time to kick benzos and god knows what else I was on. Eventually I figured the cartel knew I knew aboht the body and they were rigging my place to blow.

sounds crazy until I discovered my pilot switch had been tied into my light switch so furnace directly below my bed was shutting off and releasing gasses up into my room.

no biggy all in my head until driving down the highway my back tires almost fell off as all my lugnuts were loosened. It was time to go..
>>
I honestly think people against drugs are robots programmed in a different plane of existence.
>>
>>724841207
I wouldn't say that I've done a 180 in regards to it. My wife and I hadn't smoked for like 8 years, or so, but a couple of years ago, while the kids were away for the weekend, we smoked and I felt retarded. I hated it.

We didn't smoke for another couple of years, but my sister smokes regularly, and helped get us back into it. This time, after I got past the "seeing through the fog" phase, I started smoking at night to help me sleep.

Right now, it's been about six weeks since it smoked, because I received a job offer with a company that I cannot pass up, so I had to clean out. Most likely, I'll start smoking at night again after I test.
>>
>>724852284
Can't you just combat Downing Everclear with normal alcohol?
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.