[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why are Conservative Women usually prettier then Liberal Women?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 64

File: 2159_1.jpg (60KB, 451x567px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2159_1.jpg
60KB, 451x567px
Why are Conservative Women usually prettier then Liberal Women?
>>
File: trumpwhore2.jpg (207KB, 1278x1794px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpwhore2.jpg
207KB, 1278x1794px
>>724827388
Because conservatives like to hire whores.

The sex workers at party conventions are always asked about their clients during them and they consistently say "Democrats are more fun, but Republicans tip better."

And republicans like to keep pretty little parrots around. Except Anne Coulter. I can't figure out what they get out of her except soundbites.

Plus, look at the political parties in college. The short dowdy bookish brunettes favor liberal causes. The rich girl with daddys credit card thats being fucked by the football team tends to favor keeping that status until she can get her MRS degree and marry a junior executive.

And the philosophies are just different. Liberals are all about Save the Poor/Save the Whales/etc etc. Conservatives are "money and power at any cost."
>>
It's because beauty is subjective.
>>
>>724827388
Blake lively is conservative?

She a feminist
>>
File: foxandfrieds.jpg (87KB, 1988x285px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
foxandfrieds.jpg
87KB, 1988x285px
>>724828245
Well. Kinda. I mean, having a thing for cute frumpy brunettes a-la Tina Fey is one thing, but when you look like the cast of Fox News, there's a clear bent towards a certain Pagent Queen type.
>>
>>724827388
2 answers to your question. Conservative women tend to be happier, leading them to be more positive which makes your expressions generally more positive, leading to being more attractive. Liberals tend to be more negative because of constantly blaming others for 'all the injustices and bad things in life' which they see everywhere all the time. Negativity will make you ugly. And yes in serious, no it isn't bait and no there's no science behind it. Just my life experience. Idgaf id you agree or believe me or not.
>>
File: 472733760.jpg (186KB, 1400x933px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
472733760.jpg
186KB, 1400x933px
>implying
>>
>>724827388
Because intelligence is attractive.
>>
>>724827388
Why are conservative women crazy Stepford bimbos, OP?
>>
>>724828811
>intelligence
>voting for Trump

pick one
>>
>>724828628
>happier
>stupid

pick one
>>
>>724828628
>liberals are negative
Sorry you want everyone to sugarcoat everything for you, anon. Shove it up your ass.
>>
>>724828628
>not watching inauguration
Bro do you even know what negative is?
>>
>>724829185
>Liberalism
>Reason

Pick one,you can't have both
>>
>>724828185
>"money and power at any cost."

But you don't have problem with George Soros who has so much power and money don't you hypocrite?
>>
>>724827388
Probably because they know what theyre doing with themselves. Linerals are fat weirdoes yhat think everyone should just accept them. Some semi evolved hippie bullshit IMO.
>>
>>724827388
Pretty and stupid is a common combo
>>
>>724827388
Because we like the bimbos nice and dumb. I like fucking the stupid out of these dumb redneck girls
>>
>>724830617
Nostalgia fap here I come
>>
>>724827388
Because conservative women embrace femininity, while liberal women embrace feminism, which is really a pursuit of masculinity.
>>
File: anita.0.png (844KB, 900x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anita.0.png
844KB, 900x675px
>>
>>724830368
couldn't agree more
>>
>>724829974
At least we had enough sense not to vote Orange Foolius into the White House.
>>
>>724830617
>dumb redneck girls
but if you get them pregnant...
>>
>>724830860
>feminism=masculinity
>>
>>724827388
they take care of their... cunt...ry
>>
>>724831779
Funny how shit works, isnt it?
>>
>>724828185
Aww. Sounds like you're a little bit left sweetheart..
>>
White Power! Race war now!
>>
>>724832764
>believing being called politically left is an insult

kek
>>
Class
>>
>>724829185
I know it's hard. But she lost because she's a bad person hun. It's time to move forward. President Trump will make it all better. President Trump.


President Trump
>>
>>724833176
>I know it's hard
for you retards to admit you fucked up.

Say it. "Sieg Heil."
>>
>>724833056
Lol.. you do realise the world is laughing at you guys right..? I wasn't insulting you I was being sympathetic
>>
>>724827388
Have you ever seen neet pussy? http://neetpussy.com
>>
File: 1489011976277.png (169KB, 480x420px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1489011976277.png
169KB, 480x420px
>>724827388
>>
File: DO.IT.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DO.IT.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
Conservative women are better looking because they fuck men. Stupid OP
>>
File: lauren.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lauren.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
Just posting this.
>>
>>724833056
>believing 'left' and 'right' are meaningful concepts in 2017

lmao
>>
>>724833527
God she's fucking great
>>
>>724828185
>Because conservatives like to hire whores.
Stopped reading. Shame, withall that text I was hoping something you had to say was worth while but what a failure of an opening argument.
>>
>>724833355
>the world isn't laughing at Trump
>just liberals

kek
>>
>>724833585
lolbertarian detected
>>
>>724827388
What is this thread?

Checkd
>>
>>724831514
oh honey, but he's crushing it sweetheart
>>
>>724829595
stupid people, are the most happy people, they are too dense to realise how shit everything really is
>>
File: stupid.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stupid.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>724833615
>Thinking Americans care what European's think of them

meh
>>
>>724829595
Happier
>>
>>724833830
Actually, pretty much the entire civilized world doesn't want Trump in the White House.
They think (rightfully) that he's going to do something stupid and dangerous.

And so far, he is proven them right.
>>
>>724833615
Darling the world is begging for more people like President Trump. Look at Le Pen in France. Look at Brexit. People don't want liberals telling them how to live anymore, it's obvious to everyone except you guys because you keep watching CNN.
President Trump is popular everywhere.
>>
>>724834051
>right wing shitheads
>the world

pick one
>>
>>724833615
they're laughing at both, and americans in general... america isn't that popular world wide
>>
>>724834051
>President Trump is popular everywhere.
>>
>>724834027
>Yawn

Haven't you taken your pill yet?

Protip: it's the red one you want
>>
>>724834182
>2017
>can't properly fact check
>top kek
>>
File: waifu.jpg (14KB, 306x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waifu.jpg
14KB, 306x327px
>>724833736
>gay faggot trap talking like a woman for attention on the internet. kys.
>>
>>724834130
No they aren't, faggot. They hate Trump.
They wanted Clinton in there.
>>
>>724834327
>btfo
>pretending to be bored
>cringing /pol/speak

kek
>>
>>724834460
>alt facts
>kellyanne conwaying

kek
>>
>>724833794
Being a cynic doesn't make you smart.
>>
>>724834327
It's been months since I've actually posted on /b/ and I'd like to break that just to call you a faggot now. Holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>724828628
Beat me to it. 100% spot on.
>>
>>724834539
I want disagreeing, I said the world at large doesn't like: trump, liberals and america as a whole

not disputing the whole hate trump thing... and nobody really ever liked clinton, her only argument was that she wasn't trump
>>
File: 1466824890795.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466824890795.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>724834327
> Teleports behind you
Time to take your redpill kid
>>
>>724834759
Found the faggot
>>
>>724834731
no it doesn't... but nor does being a cunt, also you sound very optimistic, with your salty comments...
>>
>>724834843
you mean YOU don't like liberals
and you've never been to America

just say it
>>
>>724834759
you should go back to not posting, that was cringey as fuck
>>
File: IMG_1245.png (101KB, 600x589px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1245.png
101KB, 600x589px
>>724833602
>>724832764
>>724830151
Conservaturd rage.
>>
>>724828628
You are right. Ignorance is bliss, the more you pay attention to the world the more you worry about its problems.
Also you can buy good looks and many conservatives are well off.
>>
File: 1481476729046.png (2MB, 1146x1146px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481476729046.png
2MB, 1146x1146px
>>724834327
> Le redpilled reddit meme
>>
>>724834130
>Looney Tunes
>Star Wars
>Levi
>Ford
>GM
>Gibson
>Terminator
>Metallica
>Nirvana
>GN'R
>Cheeseburgers
>Blues
>WWE
>Hipsters
>Converse
>Jackass
>NFL
>NHL
>Pretty fuckin awesome
>>
>>724835161
I am american, I now live in england... did some travelling... everyone hates us, every foreign person I've met and extreme retards calling themselves liberals has ruined the whole image of liberals around the world
>>
>>724835161
I can say for Europe at least that Trump is almost universally despised. The right can deny it as much as they want but trump is simply not the loveable god figure they're making him out to be. And in fact according to the popular vote it was only a minority of people in America who liked him too.
>>
>>724835373
>metallica
>nirvana
>wwe
>nfl
>nhl
>jackass
>pretty fuckin awesome
Cant tell if b8
>>
>>724827388

because liberals believe in the "positive body image" movement. Conservatives do not.

quick question, does positive body image movement also support people suffering from anorexia nervosa?
>>
attractive people tend to receive better treatment from society as a whole and our political leanings are more or less directly correlated to our world experience and learning. People are nicer to you if you're pretty, so you're more likely to think society as a whole is nicer than it is, so you're less likely to sympathize with the disenfranchised.
>>
>>724835488
they probably hate you because you're an asshole
>>
>>724835488
Yeah

Coz they're dumb cunts that need to get a job eh
>>
>>724835524
Trump was elected by an outdated system that was almost changed nearly 40 years ago btw.
>>
>>724835373
Cringe/10
>>
>>724835580
>positive body image

difficulty: she's barely 50
>>
>>724835580
Kek

And is there a limit to big is beautiful? Can you be both beautiful and require a crane to lift you out of your home?
>>
>>724835634
nope pretty sure, most people I've met seem to have a problem with america as a whole as a kinda race thing, people dont like the accent, or the amount of american media that pours out into the world and stuff like that... also over here they always go on about how 'america only got involved in the war at the last minute, did fuck all and then made us in debt to them' and I've heard similar things in other places...
>>
File: SeeTheBlue.png (2MB, 3920x2356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SeeTheBlue.png
2MB, 3920x2356px
>>724835708
Electoral college isn't outdated.

Without it 3 states would pretty much control the election, 2/3 of them liberal states. New York and Cali.

See the red? The red is trump. And you say that tiny bit of blue should control everyone else.
>>
File: velocopraptor.jpg (7KB, 276x183px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
velocopraptor.jpg
7KB, 276x183px
>>724827388
I know, right?
>>
>>724827388
I'd like to fuck the stupid out of both
>>
ITT:
Super butthurt libs who would give anything for Hillary to have won

But she didn't

#PresidentTrump
>>
>>724835708
Yeah but traditionalism in the states probably means that won't change soon. I'm unsure how winning over big states is more important than winning over the people of the country. But eh, murica
>>
>>724835373
I think partly the fact that american culture and products are everywhere and its unavoidable, is part of the problem
>>
>>724835996
You have more square miles. Whoop dee doo. Acreage doesn't have the right to vote. Oh, I forgot. In America, it does. Minority rules. Literally.
>>
>>724835996
> 80% of the population live in the blue areas
You know the blue ones are major cities right?

BTFO
>>
they shower
>>
File: bestfriends.jpg (26KB, 630x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bestfriends.jpg
26KB, 630x630px
>>724835996
>>
>>724836229
Yeah, they think we aren't real people in major cities. Hayseeds who like reality TV stars are the arbiter of reality now.
>>
File: US_population_map.png (454KB, 992x793px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
US_population_map.png
454KB, 992x793px
>>724835996
Sorry trailer trash, nobody cares about your shit state.

Thanks for pointing out that you're dumb as fuck
>>
>>724836229
Yea, but those aren't the entire country.

Those people there are good for city cucks. But not everyone is. It fucks over the entire rest of the country.
>>
File: 612841649178.jpg (681KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
612841649178.jpg
681KB, 2000x1000px
>>724827388
Because liberal women think basic hygiene, healthy diets and not looking like a complete hair dyed piece of shit are "misogynist oppressive patriarchal unrealistic beauty standards made by the patriarchy to keep 'womyn' down".
>>
File: surveysays.png (264KB, 500x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
surveysays.png
264KB, 500x394px
>>724836119

Found the faggot. Gimme my VIP shit fuckin modz.
>>
>>724835996
> See the blue
I see the blue. Most educated people live there. Those places are called major cities
>>
>>724836413
>>
>>724836378
los angeles and new york are spawning points for human garbage and should be wiped from the map
>>
>>724836119
The girl on the left is a Christian gun owner who likes America. The (assumed) girl on the right is posing for an Islamist recruitment advertisement in between gang rapes
>>
>>724836413
> It fucks over the rest of the country
It fucks over exactly 17 hillbillies, you fucking trash.

Go back to collecting welfare
>>
>>724835996
>>724836378
How can he recover?????
>>
>>724835996
>Without it 3 states would pretty much control the election

You mean Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida?

Without the EC, or with mandatory proportional-allocation in the EC, candidates will have incentive to campaign in cities across the country. Studies have shown that they will likely hit every single state on their campaign stops, as even Boise and Helena are large enough cities to fall on the radar of relevance (and even more so if you do mandated proportional-rep, as I support). Others like Sioux Falls and cities across Texas which *never* get campaign stops would be hit extensively.

The argument that it disenfranchises small states is less relevant now than it has ever been for this very reason.
>>
>>724835988
Then you hang out with idiots.
>>
>>724836525

NYC smells like Melisa McCarthy's cunt after she was forced to run a mile at gun point.
>>
>>724835988
I have friends from across Europe and generally they hate how anti consumer the country is and how they always have to stick their nose into other countries businesses. It seems like England is the most receptive to trump but even then he's even amassed a ton of hate their too and I've been told that Brits especially don't like the way 'may is licking the shite out of trumps flabby old arsecheeks with a straw'
>>
>>724836587
Fuck off, you minority.
>>
>>724827388
because the prettier the woman, the less brain they have
>>
>>724835996
Oh but it is. A small group of stupid rednecks shouldn't be deciding the fate of this country.
>>
>>724836471
We're fat, so we smash scales?
>>
>>724836119
I'd like to fuck the left one and slit her throat right after

I'd just kill the right one to end her misery
>>
>>724836587
17 hillbillies still beat your bitch ass.
>>
>>724835996
You want the red to control everything when the fact is there are MILLIONS of liberals living in those red areas.
>>
>>724833340
Sieg Heil!
>>
>>724836185
Which wouldn't matter so much if American culture wasn't so fucking wank and they weren't destroying other countries local culture to make way for their own.
>>
>>724836029
do you ever imagine waking up to her giving you a morning bj?
>>
File: 1487690033403.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487690033403.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>724836515
>more qualified candidate
>mfw
>>
>>724836174
It could change in 2018. Trump is even pissing off conservatives.
>>
>>724836634
You act like it's a bad thing if candidates don't come.
>>
File: ElizabethWarren.jpg (16KB, 236x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ElizabethWarren.jpg
16KB, 236x332px
>>724827388
Elizabeth Warren

Best Liberal
>>
File: flag1.jpg (25KB, 500x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flag1.jpg
25KB, 500x273px
>>724836723
>>724836791
> Trailer trash uprising
Kek
>>
>>724836525
your family lineage should die with you
>>
File: Trump.jpg (52KB, 659x659px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump.jpg
52KB, 659x659px
>>724836733

That 'small group of rednecks' freed the fuckin slaves you nigger.
>>
>>724827388
Conservative women are richer (or married richer) so they can afford plastic surgery
>>
>>724836800
Have you seen liberals lately? Fuck em.

SJW trash controling everything. They are the reason trump won.
>>
>>724836697
> cringe
>>
>>724836697
What state are you from? Prepare for the roast.
>>
>>724837013
Oh come now child
>>
>>724837054
Trump won because faggots like you were that stupid to vote him in
>>
>>724827388

Mostly cause conservative guys think fake is great. Fake tits. Fake news. Fake election. they love their fake.
>>
File: 1480908405943.gif (822KB, 600x366px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480908405943.gif
822KB, 600x366px
>>724827388
The bottom rung of society is ugly, and the bottom rung live off the government, so they support ideas to take from the rich. The libtards keep the poor addicted to the system to keep their vote.

Also, hideous ham beasts hate better looking people, so they justify their disgusting ways by saying they are not exactly male or female to try and escape ideas of beauty.

Better looking people are also more conservative because they make more money statistically. And who wants to to give away money that they earn themselves?
>>
>>724836894
Hope so. His followers are a bunch of fucking cretins. Absolutely cancerous. Thankfully they're all pensioners too so they chance to be dead of old age before they can vote that dickhead in again.
>>
>>724834182
All that white are the KKK in full uniform.
>>
>>724836847
Not into lizards, m8.
>>
>ugly women are ugly because they don't try
>they don't try because they are lazy
>because they are lazy they never achieve there goals
>when they don't achieve there goals there life goes to shit
>when there life goes to shit they look for something to blame
>they blame the 'patriarchy' or some other made up source of oppression
>they do this because blaming something other than themselves is easy
>they do what's easiest because they are lazy
>>
>>724829185
>Implying that because you are conservative you automatically voted for Trump
>>
File: 1444158547909.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444158547909.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>724828245
>You are fake news.

A hideous ham beast is still a hideous ham beasts by even if called by any other name.
>>
>>724836190
I thought you libtards were for minority rights
>>
>>724837242
Bahaha have a cry! Boo hoo it's all old people's fault I have to get a job!!

Suck it up princess
>>
>>
>>724836932
Fuck, sorry, man, I got so mad I posted this on your comment. I MEAN THE FUCKING TRUMPSKI FANS ARE A FUCKING MINORITY, AND THAT'S A FACT. That's why they have to show that map, like square footage matters more than people.
>>
>>724837165

Try the Confederate States Constitution, dumbass liberal.
>>
the queen is a massive lib
>>
>>724828185
Because being a broke hippie slut that takes a truck-load of nigger dicks to prove she's not racist doesn't tend to create real beauties?
>>
>>724837054
I am a liberal, and I kind of agree. We need to purge our retards. But, then again, the Republicans don't purge their retards and do okay.
>>
File: confedflag9.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
confedflag9.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>implying conservatives are better looking.
>>
>>724837616
If you purged your regards you wouldn't have the numbers to form an argument against shit
>>
>>724837616
Bit hard when your retards make up more than 50% of the support base and extend through most of the positions of power
>>
>>724837388
Full time education doesn't leave much room for a job. But if you honestly think a bunch of bed ridden, crippled pensioners with ptsd could take on the whole left wing just because they were vietnam vets I suggest you turn off your internet and watch fox news perpetually for the rest of your sad inbred life
>>
>>724837313
To be this young and stupid again.
>>
>>724836413
"Waaaaaa those city slickers are meanies!!!"

You Trumptards are literally the right wing version of the SJWs. Such special snowflakes
>>
>>724837195
Except liberal women are the regards caught up in materialistic stupid shit, retarded housewives reality shows, and plastic as shut tits and faces.. You fucking tard..
>>
>>724836515
>more qualified
>Hillary
Kek, pick one. Even a blind, deaf, mentally retarded quadriplegic 3-year old with Down syndrome is more qualified to be president than her.
>>
Lol *retards

Regards,
President Trump
>>
>>724837376
There's a difference between having rights and having your vote count for more than someone who lives in a city.
>>
>>724833736
Hey Milo
>>
>>724837469
> Being proud of le Confederate
How's it feel being cucked by both the Jews and the niggers for 300 years?
>>
File: 1479245054906.gif (73KB, 129x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479245054906.gif
73KB, 129x150px
>>724836515
Trump is a fucking genius - outsmarted all you stupid liberals who cry popular vote. Electing the president has never been about the popular vote. Hillary knew that but is a stupid cunt.
>>
>>724836763
"The scale triggered me by telling the truth! Smash it! It literally raped me!"
>>
>>724837820
That sounds kind of bad, but then you consider the Republican numbers and it's so much worse.
>>
>ITT: Cherry picking
>>
>>724837821
>full time education
>+-4 years
>Job
>30+ years

Do you ever wonder why people who have more life experience tend to lean right, especially when they leave the echo chamber of the education system and have to face the real world?
>>
File: MOON LANDING HOAX.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MOON LANDING HOAX.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Liberal Women are behaving like closet Lesbians who don't even like Men.

Conservative Women all the way,honey
>>
File: 1471651372823.jpg (23KB, 334x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471651372823.jpg
23KB, 334x500px
>>724836914
You mean Pocahontas

>Meet Captain Smith
>>
>>724837821
"Full time education doesn't leave much room for a job"

If you really believe that, you are going to struggle in life man lol

Enjoy being coffee bitch
>>
>>724835059
>Are you under the impression optimists are inherently salty? Or do you figure it's just personal?

It's neither. The premise is just full blown tinfoil fedora bullshit that deserves to be ridiculed.
>>
>>724838194
This
>>
File: tuileriese.jpg (106KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tuileriese.jpg
106KB, 1024x683px
>>724836515
This is so retarded. Trump did win the popular vote, he got the most electoral votes, which are the only votes that matter. Are Americans really so stupid that they think they vote for the president directly?
>>
>>724837851
Your president is a fucking reality show. Nice self-burn, faggot.
>>
File: 1468456129300.jpg (134KB, 960x729px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468456129300.jpg
134KB, 960x729px
>>724837165
It was still the Republicans who freed the slaves, nigger.
>>
>>724827388

Okay, here's the real answer.

It's because women have always had to trade sex and companionship for resources. Attractive women landed higher quality men with more resources. Ugly women had to develop a winning personality if she wanted to attract a provider.

But then women realized they could be total counts and just vote for the State to give them the resources they need.

So attractive women are conservative because they've landed high quality providers. Now they don't want to see their family's resources taken by the State and given to other people.

Ugly women tend to be liberal because they can't attract high quality providers and they don't need to become nice people - they just vote to take your shit and give it to themselves.

/thread.
>>
>>724830868
5.5/10 at best anon

2/10 (you) for making me reply
>>
>>724837821
>Full time education doesn't leave much room for a job
>Full time education

Fuck off dickhead
>>
>>724838017
STFU minority faggot.
>>
>>724838194
> Life experiences
> Lean right
No thanks. I don't like being a cuck in the military and work construction for the rest of my life
>>
>>724837946
>So lets have the two states that consume far and away the most welfare per.capita dictate what kind of government we should have
>>
>>724838327
I don't live in America you fucking retard. University might be piss easy where you live but I guarantee you that almost everywhere else in the world has a much superior education system without factoring in America at all. It's simply facts.
>>
>>724833355

That's fine. We're laughing at you guys. Europe will cease to exist in another century if you don't reverse the path you're on. We made the choice to reject the replacement of the white race in America.
>>
>>724837315
unless you supported Hillary

you did your part
>>
>>724838571
Not knowing the difference between the electoral vote and the popular vote.
>>
>>724837252
Yeah, these guys
>>
>>724834027

>civilised world

Yeah okay. Get back to me in 40 years when you're a Caliphate and tell me who is civilised.
>>
>>724838717
Good point. Enjoy being a student for the rest of your life
>>
>>724834182

Wow! A picture taken hours before the event started! You sure showed us!
>>
>>724838017
>>724836413
>>
>>724829705
Lol. See what i mean?
>>
>>724838194
I can't think of a country where full time education is 4 years. Hell even just further education which in the UK spans from sixth form to the end of university. I'm doing a masters in civil engineering and I'm hoping to go on to get a doctorate. I've spent almost 6 years in further education, let alone full time education, with even more to come.
>>
>>724837821

I think you're overestimating the left. Continue speaking. You may consider this a 'safe space'.
>>
Goddamn, reading this thread is like watching a bunch of monkeys chucking shit at each-other.
>>
>>724831779
Not what he said, moron
>>
File: kucinich1.jpg (81KB, 362x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kucinich1.jpg
81KB, 362x512px
Most liberal motherfucker on the planet and his wife. Now go fuck your horse-faced Ayn Coulters and Kellyannes.
>>
File: 1488757130722.gif (36KB, 238x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488757130722.gif
36KB, 238x241px
>>724838674
Majority in what counts, faggot.
>>
>>724838738
Who gives a fuck where you live or the quality of your education system?
That's not your argument Mr Strawman
You said full time education doesn't leave much room for a job. Students all over the planet take night work or weekend work to help pay bills while studying, full time or otherwise. Requires something called effort.

Nice try faggot, go back to your mother's purse.

Fucking child
>>
>>724838604

/thread
>>
>>724838988
>b-but mah alternate facts!!!
>>
>>724838901
>being this Islamophobic
>civilised

glad you can't vote here m8
>>
>>724839001
A standard Batchelors in the UK isnt 3 or 4 years?
>>
File: 1488760953457.jpg (25KB, 480x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488760953457.jpg
25KB, 480x377px
>>724838888
Holy shit - quad eights with nigger bait.
>>
>Feminism was invented to give ugly women access to the political mainstream.
>>
>>724838988
wow a faggot who still thinks Trump had jack shit attending his inauguration
wow
wow wow wow
>>
>>724838999
>waste of upside down satanic trips
you need a safe space anon
>>
>>724827388
Real women don't shave their armpits.
>>
Faith Goldy and Lauren Southern
>>
>>724835373
And that's not even naming any firearm brands
>>
>>724827388
Because your glasses are broken ...
>>
>>724836029
Sewer-Rat Barbie.
>>
>>724829595
Happy because positivity, not stupidity
>>
>>724839314

http://usa.tiles.fanpic.co/749-2017-cnn/fanpic.html?v=7

Here you go, straight from CNN. Enjoy, faggot.
>>
>>724838852
There is no difference. Popular vote means getting the majority of the votes, which Trump did in the electoral college. What the public "votes" on is irrelevant because they don't elect the president.
>>
File: W under glass.jpg (159KB, 480x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
W under glass.jpg
159KB, 480x703px
>>724839141
You know that's a tranny, right?
>>
>>724836471
In my day, they burned their brassieres. That gave a much more attractive effect.
>>
>>724839262
Islamaphobia. Word invented by the left to imply fear of Islam is irrational.
>>
>>724839191
I am putting in effort, for university. Employers simply avert themselves from employing anyone in education because they aren't flexible enough. And I'm sorry but I don't really have plans to work all night in a job and then all day at uni every day of the week. I'm not a machine and that's not effort, that's just ridiculous

And I know it may be the American mentality to work during education and make the education less strenuous in exchange, but the rest of the world is not America and we don't share your fundamental ideologies so stop thinking we do.
>>
>>724839085
yeah he did, dipshit
>>
>>724839314

Also, I'll accept your apology and a "You were right, anon." now.
>>
>>724839538
>positivity
>justifying a dead ideology like conservatism

pick one
>>
>>724839276
Yes but a masters can be anywhere from 4 - 5 years or more depending on the course
>>
>>724839426
Yeah I left those out, didn't want to end the thread prematurely
>>
>>724835996
This is why only land owners should vote, that used to be a law.

But then the deceptive, petty liberals would try to circumvent it by selling land by the inch. I guess we could limit the smallest amount of land you could sell to a square acre, or half acre sq. Who knows, I haven't thought this through.
>>
You guys do realize that almost all Hollywood movie star babes are liberal, right?
>>
>>724839314

What's wrong, faggot? Too much of a bitch to admit you were wrong?
>>
>>724839596
>from CNN
>not even close to an argument

Fuck off you dummy
>>
>>724839722
Aerial photographs prove you're full of shit trumpfag
>>
>>724839596
sides, orbit
>>
File: MAGAttes.jpg (83KB, 898x603px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAGAttes.jpg
83KB, 898x603px
The rank-and-file are not all that attractive.
>>
>>724839636
It wouldn't have had to be coined (right usage btw) (trumpalo) if xenophobes like you didn't exist.
>>
>>724839949

Man, what's it like not being able to face an irrefutable fact and just admit you were wrong?
>>
File: kuc.jpg (11KB, 312x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kuc.jpg
11KB, 312x268px
>>724839608
No, he's just short.
>>
>>724839883
Wrong about what?
Trump's inauguration attendance was shit.
Stop bothering people anon.
>>
>>724839781
I was taking an average. Full time tertiary study can be as little as 1-2 years
>>
>>724827388
>>724828185
I'm not convinced that OP isn't samefagging.

Neither posts contain an argument, refusing to engage.
>>
>>724828628
>Liberals tend to be more negative because of constantly blaming others for 'all the injustices and bad things in life' which they see everywhere all the time.

as opposed to conservatives who only complain when things happen to their own self because they are so self absorbed. "dont attack MY religion" "dont make ME pay for less fortunate" "Dont take away MY guns"
>>
>>724840087
>face an irrefutable fact
of what a shitty troll you are?
>>
File: kuciinich.jpg (131KB, 736x1244px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kuciinich.jpg
131KB, 736x1244px
>>
>>724840183
Yeah, it's called individual rights and it's the foundation of western society.
>>
>>724839778
Explain why its dead?
>>
File: kuc.jpg (130KB, 240x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kuc.jpg
130KB, 240x402px
>>
>>724839667
The world doesn't owe you shit. Nor does it care whether you think work and study together amount to being a robot. In many cultures it's just what you need to do to live with any kind of comfort while preparing for your future.

You know, unless you can somehow afford rent and food and bills and tuition and medical and whatever else life throws at you without a job...
>>
>>724840183
Conservatism is filled to the brim with hilarious double standards.
"Im going to sue your ass. I have a good lawyer, you're about to owe me a ton of money"

"What? You expect me to pay for someone else's healthcare? Why the hell am I paying for someone else?"
>>
>>724839667
Not the guy you're replying to but 4 of the top 5 universities in the world are american. They don't have a less strenuous education.

And what you described as 'not effort', is in fact what putting effort into something is.
>>
>>724840206

Okay, then explain the image I linked numbnuts.
>>
>>724840116
No, he's the tranny
>>
>>724828748
Disgusting flab arms and jew nose.
>>
>>724839778
That doesn't even make sense. Positivity is the mindset of entrepreneurs and Christians, two groups that are commonly conservative. Nobody is justifying anything. Make sure your commentary is at least somewhat cogent.
>>
>>724840443
It's called being too much of a soppy cunt to move on. If you're still solving your problems with guns, lawyers and prayers then your society has fundamentally failed.
>>
>>724840443

but they only care about individual rights as they pertain to themselves. Never thinking about other people. If they cared about individual rights they wouldn't throw a shitstorm about gay marriage or abortion.

The 'individual rights' argument is bullshit because it ends at their own self interests. Never taking into account others.
>>
>>724839667
Also your line about employers avoiding employing workers who study is fantastic bullshit. You ought to work for Pelosi
>>
File: 7u43e3lp.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7u43e3lp.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Post moar right wing goddesses. I want to eat Tomi's asshole.
>>
>>724827388
>what is hollywood

yea gotta love those inbred hick women. When their unibrows almost go down to the first of 5 chins, im diamonds.
>>
>>724840666
You cant be serious about this comparison.
Do you understand how the legal system works?
>>
>>724840804
Lmao.
>>
>>724840677
Putting effort in is working 24 hours everyday and having no rest at all. Well fuck me silly I never knew. I'll write a formal apology out to everyone in this thread within the next hour.
>>
>>724840723
Don't have to do shit.
You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>724840183
Oh noooo. Lets attack people for things they work for and work with. No the helpless welfare bums and the children demanding free things because work is hard. Not MY problem some dipshits procreated and can't afford the kid. Not MY problem some freeloading fuck wants everything handed to them on my dime. Fuck them. Fuck off. Fuck you
>>
>>724840787
If I had to live under an oppressive anti-intellectual ideology like conservatism, I would have to think positively if I didn't want to eat my fucking gun.
>>
>>724840839
she looks like a trailer park bitch
>>
>>724840080
They cut women's clits off and throw gays off buildings. That should be a phobia for anyone with the slightest care for women or gays and should be extremely concerning for the leftycucks, so why they have aligned themselves with this ideology is a mystery
>>
>>724840994
Lmao yet another snarky liberal cunt. You know, You people are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>724840183
Actually man, the liberal party is the party of selfishness. Back when only men could vote shit was better off for everyone, people could buy two houses on a middle class income, with only the husband working.

Do you think anyone would have let that kind of buying power go by choice? Do they think they wouldn't have voted the fuck away from anything that changed that? You know what changed it? Feminism.

Liberal cucks let the globalists fuck their party by offering women the right to vote, the right to work, etc. And women took it hook line and sinker because they are dumb.

When only men voted they had to consider their families, not just themselves, if men just considered themselves they would have voted in female slave labor, ownership (into law not your imaginary bullshit), and had fuckfarms where they kept their extra women like slaughterhouses without the slaughter, just for fucking. People are stupid if they think men were just out for themselves that entire time.

So women got the right to vote and then were fooled into voting for things that were spun as positive but ended up causing disaster.

Then they started working, they felt accomplished, women could do things now, and because women don't think beyond what they already think, and how that makes them feel, they failed to realize that what this was actually doing was doubling the work force over night. With supply and demand companies had their choice, they could also pay a lot less, half, really, for the same work because if you weren't willing to do it at that price there was someone who was.

And women are shit at negotiating salaries so it's still dragging down the workers financially in this country.

Congradulations, Liberalism. The party of women. The destoyers of countries.
>>
>>724840251
Ginger's are fucking hags.
>>
>>724841148
You know how I know you're gay?
>>
>>724841107
So now self governance is oppression? Man......
>>
>>724840804
>Using the law to solve disputes means your society has failed
Holy shit you're an actual retard
>>
It's so typical of us leftists today to offer no alternate vision to whatever trump is offering

Instead we just go the route of mocking anything he says and making fun, when in turn all this does is cause trump supporters to become more bitter and dig their heels in further
>>
>>724840664
I paid for my tuition fees mainly through inheritance off my nan and savings I kept up from doing the odd part time job in secondary school. Unlike some people I didn't blast away every penny I earned on wild parties. And asking your parents for financial support isn't a sin either, at least not in Europe. I'll gladly help my children out financially in university when they go there, just like everyone else does.
>>
>>724841158
And you want to trash the US Constitution

k
>>
>>724827388

Because conservative women actually call themselves women instead made up Scientology nonsense words (xir, xer, zoo, xenu)
>>
>>724840809
>Never thinking about other people.
Republicans donate more to charity than Democrats
>>
>>724840723
It's from 08:30 you brainwashed fuckwit.
>>
>>724841029

Yeah because you only care about yourself. Nobody chooses where and when they are born. Depending on when and where you are born different opportunities will be available to you.

Social nets are necessary because a society is only as good as the lower / middle classes.
>>
>>724841342
In America, we used to espouse the concept of self reliance. It was am embarrassment to have to ask for help. Not anymore,much to our detriment
>>
>>724835622
This is an intelligent comment.
Underrated post.
>>
>>724840839
Amen she is a hard 9
>>
>>724841209
And it would be that way now if conservatives hadn't shipped jobs overseas and weakened regulations starting in the Nixon Years.
>>
>>
>>724841290
she's a fucking robot
stfu
>>
>>724840963
I love when people say "do you know how x works?"

without explaining anything.
>>
>>724841293
You don't "self-govern."

You go apeshit if a woman decides to have an abortion.
>>
>>724841209

I partially agree with you. However, I think the real problem lies with corporations and those at the top.

Women coming into the work force allowed companies to pay two people for one job. Because of this, the average workers wage can't support a family like it did in the past. Is that the womens fault for wanting a voice and the ability to work? I say it's the greedy companies that dont want to pay a livable wage.
>>
>>724827388
becuase they invested their time into looks and not brains.
>>
>>724841321
We did, faggot.

You decided to burn it down.
>>
>>724841321
>mocking anything he says and making fun,
Trump deserves it.
He's a fucking shitstain of a dipshit.
>>
File: alba.jpg (2MB, 4358x5352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alba.jpg
2MB, 4358x5352px
>>724841239
Wrong, but all right. Here's liberal as fuck:
>>
>>724841783

*meant to say pay two people equal to one salary to support a family
>>
>>724841556
And thats one of the main failures of the left, in that they don't recognise this. They're still in the mentality that people who use government funding are doing it because they need it, not that its become much easier and often more lucrative than getting a low skill job
>>
>>724840994

Why are liberals so fucking snarky?
Hundreds of thousands of people work while in full time education. They don't work 24 hours a day, but they put in the effort to work when they can to help pay bills or whatever shit they need to pay for. Something that mommy and daddy clearly do for you.
>>
>>724841756
Well actually, abortion is legal and we'd prefer to change the law. It's liberals and the like that riot and destroy shit every time some criminal gets shot
>>
>>724840994
Lmao let's not get carried away sunshine. It's perfectly normal for someone to spend 6-8 hours a day at college and do a four or five hour shift at night, or work weekends. Somehow you've ended up with a strange view of the world where you go to big school five days a week and somehow everything pays for itself.
What have they done to your little head, anon?
>>
>>724841488
And charities are full of scandal and most of their money doesn't go to causes, it goes to paying all the people in the charity. Democrats wants stronger consumer protection which would be against corrupt charities and stronger social safety nets.

Fuck off shill.

http://naturalsociety.com/the-ftc-strikes-on-corrupt-cancer-charities-for-fraud/

http://www.reviewjournal.com/columns-blogs/jane-ann-morrison/corrupt-charities-help-veterans-name-only

I voted Republican for the first time last years and I'm never doing so ever again.
>>
>>724841488
Republicans donate to their local churches, which put it back into their local communities.
>>
File: checkem.jpg (33KB, 333x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
checkem.jpg
33KB, 333x333px
>>
>>724841921
>durr the failures of the left
blowhard logic
kek
>>
>>724841921
And in doing that, they avoid earning their way up, thus, creating an entitled class of people.
>>
>>724841984
Because we're smart, quick-witted and can understand and appreciate subtlety.
>>
>>724841733
Suing someone is a response to infringing on a persons rights, whether intentional or through unlawful negligence. A RESPONSE

Taking someones money and redistributing it by force is an aggression on a persons property rights . AN AGGRESSION
>>
>>724841998
You can't even name a single "riot" you lying faggot.
>>
File: boomer hate1.jpg (132KB, 620x683px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
boomer hate1.jpg
132KB, 620x683px
>>724841556
In America, we used to be able to make enough money to pay for college, oldfag.
>>
>>724842110
How is he wrong?
>>
>>724839491
mmmm Susan. Slurp-sleerp-sssssllluuuurp!
>>
>Girls from Russia. Plenty of Galleries...


http://theladies.pw
>>
>>724842220
8/8 m8
>>
>>724841556
But the rest of the world isn't America. And I've never understood the idea as to why it's somehow inherently wrong to ask for help in financially difficult times. No point trying to explain it though, I'm sure it'll be more of the stand on your own two feet, land of the free, government should never interfere nonsense that you all seem to have stored in a massive bullshit bin somewhere that you can just pluck out a completely idiotic quote that proves to the rest of the forward thinking world that americans are truly as retarded as we're told they are.
>>
>>724842033
>some charities are bad so all charities are bad.

> it goes to paying all the people in the charity.

Yes, this may come as a shock to you, but people generally don't like to work for free.
>>
>>724841342
Well for the rest of the people who can't rely on Nanny's coin, getting a job while studying is perfectly reasonable. You clearly don't realise how fucked you are making yourself seem. I suggest you screenshot all of your posts for when you're older and a little less entitled
>>
>>724842110
>blowhard logic
blowhard logic
>>
>>724842239
Yeah, before govt guaranteed student loans leading to tuition hikes due u federally guaranteed money and the directly responsible group........wait for it...... yes liberals
>>
>>724842261
Because how the fuck would you know whether someone needs govt assistance or not?
Mind your own fucking business.
>>
>>724841984
Maybe because I clearly stated I worked every day at university and I'm not going to throw away every night stacking shelves in fucking asda either just so I can say that I'm a big boy for working more hours than other people. The world doesn't work like that.
>>
>>724842393
Name one recent "riot" and bonus: prove liberals started it.
>>
>>724842215
>taxation is theft

Taxation is what pays for public defenders for people who can't afford their own lawyers.

Let's just fuck their shit up and make it free.

But we can't do that cause it would communism or something like that XD

It's a crime against humanity how large the wealth disparity has become. It's literally bad for the economy. Wealth redistribution is necessary.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/feb/26/imf-inequality-economic-growth
>>
File: scarlett.jpg (81KB, 479x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
scarlett.jpg
81KB, 479x700px
Liberal as Fuck

See, the big problem with Republicans is their world is woven together by lies, like their women are hotter. Go fuck your horse-faced trailer park bimbos.
>>
>>724837429
Possibly because we own more square footage. You can live with a family of 6 in your 450 square foot apartment. I will take my family of 3, along with the 3 dawgs, on my acre of dirt, in a 1600 square foot rambler any day.
>>
Because television conservatives take the middle class money and pay for stupid whores that are to lazy to work.
>>
>>724842404
Just because you aren't as driven to be independent as American ideals doesn't mean we're wrong or stupid. We happen to think it's the right way. There's 1000 ways to skin a cat. Americans (used to) like to skin em without govt help.
>>
>>724842404
It's some ideology the conservatives developed and taught to their people so their politicians would not have any responsibility to do anything, ever.
>>
>>724842614
Im simply asserting that nobody 'needs' govt help. Help maybe. Not govt help. Besides, govt does not know what's best for someone in need.
>>
>>724841998
Funny you should say that considering most conservatives are probably failed coat hanger abortions left in the side of the road from a pair of nigger parents who left them there to die therefore growing up to hate every race that is a slight shade darker than milky white
>>
>>724841670
Rich people aren't conservative or liberal, but if you want to point fingers, women suck at things, just look at any all female staff, like what was it, Yahoo? Feminst bitch gets in charge, fires all men, company that was still doing well enough despite being out of the public eye fails. Anyone with females working for them will tell you the difference in laziness and excuses and PRIVILEGE they think they have to work less when at work and take more days off, leave early etc. It's disgusting, women have not evolved to be productive at anything that doesn't directly effect them aka making sure their home is taken care of as well as the added chemical responses they get from raising children.

That's where the barefoot, pregnant in the kitchen meme came from, it's a stereotype and stereotypes stem from reality.

The work ethic thing seems to be less of a problem for asian women, it's a cultural thing,

asians>whites>browns>blacks

That's how the world is right now, whining doesn't change anything. Your feelings don't change anything, thinking reality is unjust doesn't change anything. Changing things based on your feelings while ignoring reality causes a clusterfuck of problems. But women are good at ignoring reality, they live in their emotions which determine everything, while mens emotions are determined by reality.

Back to the point, the jobs moved because half the workforce here is worth less compared to other countries whose people will work for pennies and those jobs take no education, just repetition as well as discipline, which women have no discipline and will get bored with repetition, falling back to their privilege where they don't think they should have to do anything they don't want.
>>
>>724842676
Who do you think is getting taxed? the 1%?
People with money are smart enough and are invested enough to work around tax loopholes.
The majority of the tax is paid by the middle class, hence the massive wealth disparity
>>
>>724842748
>to lazy
Like you were in English class?
>>
>>724842452
>Yes, this may come as a shock to you, but people generally don't like to work for free.

People don't donate to charities for the sake of paying them. They donate for the supposed cause the charity works for but most of it never reaches that point. They're scams.
>>
>>724842883
Lol. calm down and try to make a coherent point
>>
>>724841783
Honestly, women could always work, they could also go to college back to 1900 and before, the media and feminists are deceiving people on what they say things were like in the past.
>>
>>724827388
cause they don't have dicks.
>>
>>724842995
Except charities are required by law to fully disclose their entire financial record
>>
>>724842215
Suing people is an americans favourite pastime. They enjoy getting greedy jewish lawyers to sort their problems out for them because they're all a bunch of manchildren who can't sort out disputes rationally, like a human being
>>
>>724842858
>Im simply asserting that nobody 'needs' govt help.
and you'd be wrong
shut the fuck up if you don't know wtf you're talking about
>>
>>724842684
Whether you're right or wrong, thanks for admitting you think if you have more money your vote should count for more.
>>
>>724842895
>muh mansplainin

kek
>>
>>724842909

Right.

Which is why trickle down economics didn't and never will work and we need to impose a wealth tax and close loopholes, more than just a progressive income tax. Most of their money just sits in the bank anyway we may as well impose a use it or lose policy when it comes to money.
>>
>>724843167
Where are you from again? Somewhere where they solve problems without a judiciary of some kind?
>>
>>724842939
underrated post
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 64



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.