[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Feminism ylyl. More merciless=more better.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 69

File: fm9.jpg (93KB, 400x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fm9.jpg
93KB, 400x350px
Feminism ylyl. More merciless=more better.
>>
File: 1460827060357.png (689KB, 1221x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460827060357.png
689KB, 1221x1080px
>>
File: iwsbu.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iwsbu.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>724789755
>>
File: 1486087006580.jpg (891KB, 1560x2744px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486087006580.jpg
891KB, 1560x2744px
If you can, watch this shit.
>>
File: 1461453640600.jpg (2MB, 2800x4000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461453640600.jpg
2MB, 2800x4000px
Equallity bitch!
>>
File: 1461453835523.jpg (237KB, 1286x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461453835523.jpg
237KB, 1286x800px
>>
>>724790835
quality fucking kek
>>
File: 1485935983567.png (34KB, 1163x426px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485935983567.png
34KB, 1163x426px
>>
File: 1461454166384.jpg (596KB, 878x1351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461454166384.jpg
596KB, 878x1351px
And that's all I had.
>>
>>724790835

That's not funny. It's kinda sad...

She even admits that this is her fault. How can you feel anything but pity for her?
>>
>>724791387
>How can you feel anything but pity for her?
>Decide to open the relationship outta being a whore
>>
>>724791174
This is so true. They really mould themselves to whoever they are dating at the time - shows a complete lack of personality, really.

I guess that's why the number one thing they claim to look for in a guy is a "great personality".
>>
>>724791387
>Wants to be whore
>Makes suggestion because she thinks bf wont get a fuck
>She gets a taste of reality

WON'T YOU PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN, WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN DGOSMNHBDT
>>
>>724791387
How's your wife's son doing?
>>
File: 142934060493.png (353KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
142934060493.png
353KB, 300x300px
>>724791810
Oh, I do think about them all the time.

Not proud of it either.
>>
>>724791896
10/10
>>
>>724789755
We need our old druggies to draw sparatical memes.
>>
>>724790835
Yeah I don't see what's funny about this one. This isn't even feminism related, it's just people being people. Anyone would be upset over this, even if they did unknowingly bring it on themselves. And I'd be inclined to agree that the bf is taking advantage of the situation. If he had just fucked his coworker once and got it out of his system then she would have less reason to be upset and probably wouldn't even know
>>
>>724789755
THIS IS WHY FAGGOTS EXIST HERE IN 2017. WE NEED NEW VIRAL MEMES YOU FUCKING WOOZERS
>>
File: 1473881569369.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473881569369.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>724791387
No it's not you cuck faggot. She got all pissed when he exercised his right to do exactly what she wanted. HE didn't even want the arrangement. I hope she slit her wrists later, stupid cunt.
>>
>>724791387
Easy, she's a shallow cunt who got exactly what she asked for, even though it's not what she wanted.
>>
>>724791387
Because her master plan was to slut it up with random foreign dick while her bf was stuck at home to play video games and wonder who she doing. That is incredibly selfish and shows her lack of empathy, on top of that when he gets laid which she even told him he could do she gets mad about it calls the other woman a slut and only then decided that it is a bad thing to do. She has a complete disregard for Daniel the entire time and even thinks that it would hurt him but fuck it and does it anyway, she only regretted it backfiring.
>>
>>724792274
>This isn't even feminism related
>"Yeah, women can get laid around as much as men without getting attached or screwing up a relationship because equallity"
>Brain.exe crashed

Girls are getting the idea that they can have the same thing as men just because feminism say so.
>>
>>724791896
thank u 4 a gold reply
>>
>>724791387
You fucking fag! It's hilarious. Because that's what happens when a dumb slut takes another dumb sluts advice. If that happened to my sister I would high five her bf for not sitting around moping that she was wanting to fuck around
>>
File: hhhrage.gif (2MB, 320x184px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hhhrage.gif
2MB, 320x184px
>>724791261
This really pissed me off
>>
>>724790903
Same shit on bear grils island 2nd season
>>
>>724790992
>that bottom right one
>>
>>724791261
Bitches never change do they?
>>
>>724793592
If I knew in my heart that I didn't do it in a situation like that, I'd have nothing left to lose and act accordingly.
>>
>>724793592
I fucking hate bitches like that.
They should be stoned.
>>
>>724793592

That's justice for you
>>
>>724793592
>>724793592
I thought I was in a ylyl thread. Why am I angry?
>>
File: 1471982133428.png (643KB, 649x703px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471982133428.png
643KB, 649x703px
>>
File: rektomus prime.jpg (523KB, 1234x1222px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rektomus prime.jpg
523KB, 1234x1222px
>>
>>724790835
"I wanna fuck random guys, but if you fuck random girls I'LL BE MAD"
>>
File: hypocr-.jpg (159KB, 1584x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hypocr-.jpg
159KB, 1584x960px
>>
>>724794136
This is why I will never marry without very clear terms.
>>
>>724794168
A true feminist, this woman deserves praise. Funny how a shitton of "feminists" are pro islam. It is beyond retarded.
>>
File: 1453917650689.jpg (62KB, 526x789px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453917650689.jpg
62KB, 526x789px
>>
Feminists: The Patriarchy oppresses men too so they can't talk about their feelings!

Also feminists: You want an international men's day? Lol, masculinity is so fragile
>>
>>724791387
The only thing she regrets is the fact her plan backfired.

Cuck.
>>
>>724791174
I mean find a girl that wants to be told what to do and yea its easy street most women dont like that and you have to manipulate them but they are still moldable just not like....to the same extent
>>
>>724795217
>No officer, you cant arrest me, i was to drunk to consent to driving!
>>
>>724791387
Because she left the country with every intention to cheat and then realized with her amazing 20/20 hindsight that "Oh shit he can cheat too" she thought she'd be getting lots of long hard and had no second thoughts and probably wouldnt have unless she was told by that neighbor.


Se she thought he would sit home and patiently wait for 3 months and was upset when that turned out to be false
>>
>>724790903
this sounds like gold, but I bet some of the smarter feminists will they something like patriachic society poisioned woman making them unable to care for themself or something else like they only picked smart men compared disillusional pretty barbies
>>
>>724793592
Women like this deserve to be raped, fake rape is just as bad as it is real i hate ill never be born in a time where women are what they are supposed to be, sex food and housework
>>
>>724797673
What's sexfood?
>>
File: 1486937627373.jpg (111KB, 474x595px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486937627373.jpg
111KB, 474x595px
>>724795217
reminds me of the old 'bitch sat on muh dick' defence
>>
>>724797673
What if that was the punishment for fake rape? That the guy actually got to rape you for a couple hours, should he so choose and at an unexpected time.
>>
>>724797814
spotted dick
>>
>>724797914
Then equality would be served
>>
>>724791111
>hell and back
>can you make it thru
>>
File: mTPcfg6v.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mTPcfg6v.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
If you want some quality lols be sure to stop by Psycho Pastor Drendas Twitter today and let her know that she's a scam artist.

https://twitter.com/DrendaKeesee
>>
File: 1486943891491.jpg (115KB, 517x856px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486943891491.jpg
115KB, 517x856px
>>
top
>>
Feminist opposes patriarchy
Logic is tool of the patriarchy
Just admitted that feminist is illegally
>>
>>724790835
I'd like to buy this guy a beer.
>>
>>724790903
Women live their entire lives with a safety net. No matter what happens, men will come and save them.
Men are aware that there isn't any safety net. Failure is death.
Women will never have to try at anything in life because they will always be saved by men.
>>
>>724790992
i mean, unless they signed an agreement giving him license to post them naked on the internet, he's in the moral and legal wrong.
>>
File: 1488987475772.jpg (188KB, 898x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488987475772.jpg
188KB, 898x1280px
>>724789755
>>
>>724799340
Don't messe with the Hesse
>>
harry wore nazi glasses too
>>
>>724799326
Not even close
If a person exposes themselves in a public arena and photographs are taken, those photos are the exclusive property of the photographer. There is great precedent for this.
>>
File: 1430597095287.png (249KB, 406x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430597095287.png
249KB, 406x403px
>>724799742
You've got a big dick.
>>
>>724799927
yes, and?
>>
>>724789755
https://youtu.be/zmOalfJVr8U
>>
>>724795122
They just want to stick to them flocks, like a lot of stupid teenagers without personality and animals do
However females dont start using their brains after they feel the painful consequences of their stupidity
>>
File: 20170308_151727.jpg (74KB, 416x388px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20170308_151727.jpg
74KB, 416x388px
>>724800069
You're a big guy.
>>
>>724799742
really? so what if you're just chilling in public, and someone takes pictures of you, they don't have to ask your permission to post them somewhere?

I'm asking for knowledge purposes, not to be contrary.
>>
>>724800486
FOR YOU
someone had to do it
>>
>>724800578
A club is not public space.
>>
>>724791174
Same here. 40. In the numerous long term relationship I had before the current one, I've always been tolerant on their values and visions. In other words, I've been a beta cuck for most of my life. As soon as I started to subtly impose my values on my current girlfriend, she became a conservative girl, anti-feminist and quite fascist.
Don't waver, don't argue, don't discuss. You are not debating an argument, you are simply stating the truth. They will get it.
>>
>>724799340
kill yourself
>>
>>
>>724791387
>anon im sorry but if i see a guy thats hot on my vacation i want to be able to fuck him
>but u can fuck women too if u want
>OK...
>girl finds out shes not as hot as she thought and hasnt been laid yet while her "homebody, boring bf" is getting laid 5 days a week.

fuck you. feminist detected.
>>
>>724790835
Yeah I don't get it. She goes to pretty great lengths to explain her position on the matter in an empathetic way. This doesn't even need to be a gendered issue-- men and women don't need to take sides on this based on gender. It sucks for her, but she got what she asked for. The fact that she's a woman is completely irrelevant here though.
>>
File: feminist ants.jpg (95KB, 960x886px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminist ants.jpg
95KB, 960x886px
>>
topping
>>
>>
>>724800724
>>724800578

Public space is anyplace open to the general public without a special invite. Clubs are included, your home isn't etc. Also, public pictures are a picture taken in a location it could be reasonably assumed a passerby could see the same scene without intentional pupose.
>>
>>724794136
>brain damaged
>he tried to strangle himself
makes sense...
>>
>>724800901
>implying biological differences between species that literally prey on each other is similar in any way to complex human society.
>>
File: 69553.jpg (107KB, 539x729px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
69553.jpg
107KB, 539x729px
>>
>>724794624
I'd be surprised if this was not fake. I know a lot of feminists, I definitely don't think any of them would say that.
>>
>>724793592
>shit that never happened
>>
>>724795122
radical islam, you ignorant fuck
>>
>>724800578
That is correct, Hollywood celebs paved the way for this.They tried to sue reporters for publishing pictures without permission waaaaay back in the 1940s. They lost.
>>
>>724795217
It's this way because overwhelmingly women are the ones being taken advantage of while drunk. I'm not going to say men don't get raped, but that law is that way because of a history of female abuse.........
>>
>>724801282
That doesn't fucking make it right
>>
>>724791111
i kinda like this girl
cant hate women same way you cant blame the dog or a kid for pissing on the floor
>>
>>724801130
>faggot.jpg
>>
>>724801016
I see! Didn't know that. But are the rules different for things where the person who takes the photo (or video, or audio recording, etc) will use it for entertainment purposes, or to make money?

For example, on Youtube, when someone is filming a candid video, they will often ask the people if they can use the footage. Is this just so they can cover their ass just in case, or is it actually necessary for them to be able to use the footage legally?
>>
>>724800724
yes, it is
A public arena is defined by what is is not, is is not an office, a private space for changing or using the bathroom, it is not a private domicile
>>
>>724799742
You have to blur out their face if you're going to publish the image and they're not a public figure. Additionally if you're sexually harassing the person by deliberately taking images of certain body parts, that's illegal.
>>
Can't we just go back to the way shit was a few years ago?

Where everyone took it for granted that we needed to respect each other's feelings, didn't feel entitled to firebomb JCCs, and women's rights were quietly, (slowly) being restored. I'd love it if we could accelerate and enact the ERA but I'll take generalized apathy over what's poppin in the skreets now.
>>
File: 56745353.jpg (5KB, 250x166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56745353.jpg
5KB, 250x166px
>>724801130
i bet he enjoyed it and wanted more
>>
>>724801487
Unfortunately identity politics have pushed us back years
>>
>>724801380
The moment you ask for permission you open yourself to suit. However if you bait someone into a situation there are many jurisdictions that require that you obtain permission
>>
>>724801380
It can vary with video, and it's not so much to cover for showing it as they can blur the face if they are afraid, it's more if they decide to use the footage to mock or deride them defamation won't get thrown around.
>>
>>724801157
Thin privilege is the hot thing for tumblr feminists
>>
>>724801157
retarded logic. No true scottsman fallacy. So called feminists pull this shit all the time.
>>
>>724801040
>human society
>complex
hahaha
>>
File: 102162.jpg (112KB, 640x904px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
102162.jpg
112KB, 640x904px
>>
>>724801558
I still laugh at how people crying appropriation are essentially trying to reestablish segregation.
>>
>>724801651
kek
>>
>>724791387
>>724792274
>>724800853
Femanons detected
>>
>>724801426
No, calm your tits, it's not.
the only statutes that protect someone exposing themselves are voyeurism laws, they are only in effect if the photographer is violating a private space as protected by law.
Educate your brain, that's that lump that's three feet above your ass
>>
File: truth.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
truth.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>
File: 108112.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
108112.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>
File: woman logic.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
woman logic.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>
>>724801752
Go outside and start taking pictures of women's chests. That is *easily* sexual harassment.
>>
>>724801487
Let's take it a step further to 1953, when niggers knew their place and the bitchsluts stayed in the kitchen and didn't ask questions.
>>
>>724801819
Shit, I do that already
next challenge
>>
>>724801752
dont forget that if you leave your blinds open at night and i can see into your house...i can film and take pictures of you and not go to jail

i can even stand right outside your windows with my face pressed up against it

get rekt "public space consent" faggots
>>
>>724801638
Can we conclude that we don't know whether or not it is fake though?
>>
>>724801861
But you wouldn't be safe, faggots were ostracised
>>
>>724801861
Posts like these are why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>724801808
well theres better out there if he cant make you cum he doesnt deserve her
>>
>>724801040
you know it really gets to them when it pisses them off.
>>
>>724802001
Posts like that are the reason people associate anti-feminist with anti-women, which just makes it harder
>>
>>724801808
It's a good step toward the Batman. Monkeybranch up the financial scale, whore.
>>
>>724801929
that would be a violation of my private domicile, you non-reading cunt
But if you want to look at this hammer all ya gotta do is ask, baby ;-)
We are talking about public exposure
>>
Anyone got the post about the guy who worked in an underground mine and the women wanted same pay like the men?
>>
File: dating market.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dating market.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>
>>724801988
And I would stay in the closet gladly, helping society be great
>>
>>724797553
this is why I hate feminist theory. No matter how you approach them, it's always men's fault.

I asked my feminist girlfriend the other day, "what isn't a result of the patriarchy?". Got total silence.
>>
>>724801766
yes.
This is exactly what's wrong with the world summed up.
>>
>>724802013
Nigga that's Superman

If Superman can't make her cum, then she must have a fucking black hole for a vagina
>>
>>724801040
>implying people don't prey on each other
>>
>>724802170
The patriarchy is nothing but a convenient boogeyman
>>
>>724801282
Probably because they're the ones who get mad about it later. My friend got raped at a house party while he was fading in and out from being wasted and said he almost threw up after learning who did it. Massive regret. Literally got dragged into a room while barely conscious.
He didn't make a fuss though and shrugged it off later, he's not stupid enough to say "yeah my choice to get wasted is perfectly valid since I got raped now and I want to take back all my choices"

>get drunk
>stumble into car ayy lmao just wanna get to bed
>car slams into me because failed to stop at lights
>$$$$ medical bills
>$$$$££¥ lawsuit from other driver
>guise I want my money back, I was drunk it's not my fault I blacked out while driving

You are responsible for your actions. If I leave my wallet on show, someone will steal it. Do I then say WELL I DIDN'T EXPECT ANYONE TO STEAL IT.
>>
File: 1485553563564.jpg (2MB, 4950x2804px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485553563564.jpg
2MB, 4950x2804px
>>724802013
Superman can't go full force on Lois Lane or he'd rip her in half, I'm glad he paired up with Wonder Woman and left that useless Lois behind. WWs got the power of the gods and goddesses, you know she fucks like Lois couldn't dream of.
>>
>>724802013
you literally just proved that pictires point.
>>
=== Men are biologically superior ===
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Here’s why

In general, men have approximately 6.5 times the amount of gray matter related to general intelligence than women, and women have nearly 10 times the amount of white matter related to intelligence than men. Gray matter represents information processing centers in the brain, and white matter represents the networking of – or connections between – these processing centers.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15734366

Men’s brains are 8-13% bigger in absolute volume, they overall contain 9% more grey matter and 13% more white matter on average.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969295/

Men have 5 more IQ points in general
>http://www.uam.es/personal_pdi/psicologia/pei/download/Lynn2004.pdf

Men generally score the highest in the SATs
>https://www.ets.org/Media/Research/pdf/conf_achgapwomen_allspach.pdf



Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
>http://www.esa.doc.gov/sites/default/files/womeninstemagaptoinnovation8311.pdf



Women are twice as likely to get depressed, due to brooding.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3786159/

Women are twice as likely to develop an anxiety disorder.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/behindtheheadlines/news/2016-06-07-women-are-more-likely-to-suffer-from-anxiety-than-men/

Women are twice as likely to develop PTSD after a traumatic event.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56506/
>>
File: 1487099078268.jpg (59KB, 575x775px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487099078268.jpg
59KB, 575x775px
>>
>>724801487
> Can't we just go back to the way shit was a few years ago?

No. This was but one step on a slippery slope.
>>
>>724802255
prt 2

Mothers are more than twice as likely to abuse their children as fathers.
>https://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/cm2012.pdf#page=16
>Stats for all years -> https://www.acf.hhs.gov/cb/resource-library/search#?topic[3493]=3493&ajax=1&sort=recent

...

Men are physically stronger than women, who have, on average, less total muscle mass, both in absolute terms and relative to total body mass. The greater muscle mass of men is the result of testosterone-induced muscular hypertrophy. Men also have denser, stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15746999
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8477683
>Ect…



“Anon if this were true why haven’t I heard it before”
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
Sex in society, is the highest form of social validation and acceptance, so many people base their self-worth on how much sex they have/have had. When you say sex isn’t important you can attack somebody’s sense of identity.

There’s a reason why:
-> cunt is the most offensive word in the English language.
-> there have never been any successful matriarchies in history ever.
-> 90+% of inspirational historical figures are men.
-> women feel like the world treats them as lesser to men.
-> it’s frowned upon for men to hit women.

Think about it.
>>
>>724802154
I can't even have great sex without kids
>>
>>724789755
Andrea Dworkin was a bit fat cunt

milady, tipping my hat, exeunt
>>
>>724802187
nope she could just get a back man that will respect her andfullfill her dreams unlike sexist white males
>>
>>724802298
Even in jest we shouldn't reinforce that bullshit wage gap myth because fucking everyone believes it
>>
>>724802130
you are exposing yourself to the public outside you big dummy

go look at the court cases won in my favor

leave timmys blinds open tonight so i can watch him changing and snap my pics dingdong
>>
Prepare your anus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtVSy6-ksIA
>>
>>724802154
> Walk away with 5 more bucks in my pocket.
>>
>>724802366
it's true but misleading firendo
>>
>>724802363
>Black man
>respect her
B8 harder please
>>
File: Ohhhhhhhhh.jpg (23KB, 624x369px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ohhhhhhhhh.jpg
23KB, 624x369px
>>724793069
kek my ass off
>>
>>724802154
ill take a number 7 with a side of number 9 plz
>>
i think we should start posting this shit in Trump threads. It is clearly triggering some liberals and they have no idea how to respond.
>>
>>724802470
It's true in the sense that women's average earnings are lower than men's.

What absolutely is not true is that women earn less for the same job, which is what everyone believes, and what that sort of joke reinforces
>>
>>724791387
>girl wants to fuck guys on vactuion
>tells bf to open relationship because she wants to be a whore
>bf doesnt even want it to happen but saw no way out of it
>girl gets super cucked
So what part isnt funny cuccboi?
>>
File: 1413368434646.png (126KB, 1257x1774px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413368434646.png
126KB, 1257x1774px
>>
>>724802329
Hello Turd Flingin' Monkey
>>
>>724802478
not b8 black men are superior to white man because
nr1 bigger dick
nr2 cant be sexist
nr3 are stronger
etc
>>
>>724802555

Wage gap is not a gender thing, it's about "want"s. You want to be an engineer or a lawyer or a doctor, and earn good money? Then study and get yourself some good examina. Many men do that, and some women too. You have a gift in sports or whatever, and want to make money out of it? The William sisters and J K Rowling did exactly that. You want to take the simple way through life? Then by all means, do that. More women than men do that, in my honest opinion. The world needs cleaners and cashiers too. But don't complain later. So, no, wage gap is not about genders, it's about ambitions. Simple as that.

Also checked.
>>
>>724802405
changes precedence to avoid the fact that there is no legal protection for exposing yourself to public

and if you peep in an open window in most states you are violating voyeurism law

when you're a ridiculous cunt and expose your tits in a club for free booze, you're both a whore and fair game for publishing
>>
>>724802298
this is just the tip of the iceberg
most feminists don't even realize that they pray to a literal retard
>>
File: 1410132981638.jpg (1MB, 1000x4500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410132981638.jpg
1MB, 1000x4500px
>>724802605
go on
>>
>>724802555
>joke policing this hard

I think you're in the wrong thread, friendo
>>
>>724802154
2 and 5
keep the change
>>
File: 114360.jpg (41KB, 460x987px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
114360.jpg
41KB, 460x987px
>>
>>724802656
Dude, I'm fully aware of that. Tell them, not me
>>
>>724802422
UNDERRATED AS FUCK POST
>>
>>724802248
That's terrible. I'm so sorry that happened to your friend. That being said this scenario that so many people here are imagining where two people get drunk, verbalize consent, and then fuck, the woman regrets it later and the man gets charged with rape, this doesn't happen even 0.0001x as often as a man taking advantage of a woman due to her state. It's a warning. Don't try to take advantage of this drunk woman because even if you berate her and harass her until she consents, it still won't be consent.

Women get taken advantage of fucking constantly. How come we don't talk about that? Why do we hate women so much that we aren't even willing to listen to the lack of freedom they have because of how afraid they are of getting fucking raped all the time?? Women can't go for runs at night like we can, they can't go out to a club and get drunk alone like we can, they can't go to a college party without friends watching them like we can. We've all seen a drunk chick getting taken advantage of before, or at the very least we've all heard our friends and loved ones talk about it. How are we so emotionally detached from them, and so emotionally attached to our belief that men (us and our friends, not just guys hanging out in dark alleys) don't rape, that we don't take women seriously? How??
>>
>>724789755
> insulting WHITE men is ok
> while she worships blacks like they gods

There fixed that for you.
Sucks a nigger's dick and a bitch thinks she is tough.
>>
>>724802666
>there is no legal protection for exposing yourself to public
we both are saying this you stupid fucking retard

>if you peep in an open window>OPEN
>WINDOW
>you are violating voyeurism law
no you arent you pseudo online keyboard lawyer lmao
>>
>>724802605
Okay, Ima let this bait off the fishing line, it's too powerful
>>
>>724802248
He got gayraped?
>story
>>
File: SpacehawkImmunity.jpg (296KB, 409x650px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SpacehawkImmunity.jpg
296KB, 409x650px
>>724799340
Not on my watch
>>
>>724802686
By all means continue to tell feminists they are right, genius
>>
>>724800901
This was good. I liked this, new friend.
>>
>>724802154
I've never been more grateful for my woman
>>
>>724802248
your friend should pursue legal action
>>
>>724796995

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/georgia-drivers-claim-they-were-too-drunk-consent-dui-tests/fLggXYexEYGvwNyiHGTZuK/

Too drunk to consent....to the sobriety test that proved that I was drunk
>>
>>724801230

Problem being the subjugation of women shes referencing isnt considered radical you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>724802855
Thanks Hawkster
>>
>>724793592
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU is my only feeling towards this
>>
>>724802317
How do you mean?

I'm hoping that this is one step back for two steps forward when the absolutely inevitable liberal backlash quashes neo-conservatism and we enter another period of progressivism.

Slippery slope, though. Could easily swing the other way.
>>
>>724802820
no, if I'm in my house and you peek in through an open blind, I'm not exposing myself, you are being a voyeur

See previous post for the rest
>>
>>724800829
>that stupid fucking look on her face
>>
File: 1469127557665.png (973KB, 720x948px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469127557665.png
973KB, 720x948px
>>724795217
>>
>>724802597
Not his but I like his channel.

>He's a lil stupid imo
>>
>>724802865
The clearly satirical tone of the picture is meant to make them angry by making it seem as though it's an exaggeration, which removes credibility while making sjws angry. It does not tell them that they are right, it tells them that they are wrong.
>>
>>724800853
This guy speaks sense.
Who's the man and who's the women in this situation is irrelevant. And even though she brought it on herself, she's not really blaming him so much as she's blaming herself. She's just trying to salvage the situation, which she admits she is responsible for.
Like, what else can we ask for other than having a partner who admits mistakes and owns up to them?
>>
>>724802329
>there have never been any successful matriarchies ever
>bullshit statistic you pulled out your ass
I agree with most of what you're saying, but don't conclude with that garbage.

Here's an example of a successful matriarchy, btw: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Shih

>inb4 incoherent rage
>>
>>724800486
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU
>>
>>724801130
Is this faggot a swede? Has to be cause they're the biggest cucks ever.
>>
File: 121074.png (449KB, 762x755px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
121074.png
449KB, 762x755px
>>
File: come on.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
come on.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>724801157
you can't actually be this deluded...
>>
>>724802784
You speak of empathy, and yet immediately dismiss this guy's experiences with a clearly exaggerated statistic, ignoring that women are protected and favoured by the law and men are not. Just fuck off.
>>
>>724803193
Norwegian
>>
>>724802173
You must not get laid anon.
>>
File: 121067.jpg (47KB, 581x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
121067.jpg
47KB, 581x500px
>>
>>724803093
nah im done with your stupid fucking ass

i hope somebody does peep in thru an open blind in your house and you call the cops so they can literally tell you to trespass the person and thats all you can do

fucking die of cancer you stupid fuck

like dealing with a fucking feminist

say something loud enough and long enough regardless of fucking reality and eventually even u will believe it
>>
>>724803218
No I'm not dismissing his friend's experience. I'm saying it's horrible. His friend should have pressed charges because clearly that was rape.

..I then go on to explain why the no-drunk-consent law exists, which doesn't have to do with his friend, who was clearly raped, drunk or no.
>>
>>724802578
>homocide victims
Just another case of being killed by the gays
>>
You are of quite above average build.
>>
File: feminists gate.jpg (139KB, 908x870px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminists gate.jpg
139KB, 908x870px
>>724803275
do any men get laid or do they all just rape women?
>>
>>724802723
kek

it's not for all of them at once, you dumbass, it's just listing who it's for.
>>
File: 1488498678073.jpg (629KB, 1414x1270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488498678073.jpg
629KB, 1414x1270px
>>724799340
>>
>>724803142
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_Shih
ok I'll change it

>>bullshit statistic you pulled out your ass
Which stat?

Why would I have rage?
>>
>>724803358
>>724803218
Additionally, if only women had enough power in society to completely brush off someone's argument for simply not being empathetic enough, and carry on throughout their day not being harassed all the time, we as men might begin to understand what being a woman in this society is like.
>>
>>724803358
You are legitimately deluded if you think that's what your post said.

Indientally, it would not legally have been rape, because in the current legal system, women can not be charged with it.
>>
File: 1473931415252.jpg (61KB, 480x472px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473931415252.jpg
61KB, 480x472px
>>
File: 00000000000000.png (711KB, 3120x1602px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00000000000000.png
711KB, 3120x1602px
>>724803282
>>
>>724798869
My ex gf used to get genuinely upset and "suicidal" because I didn't give a single shit when she threatened "no sex". She tried saying that it made her feel like I didn't want her.
>>
>>724803299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
>>
>>724803472
I just figured you might be a regular autismo and blow up at me, but I appreciate you not doing so.

Also, the 90% historical figures statistic. It's entirely possible that the reason we don't hear about more women from history is because they were not respected or given enough credit to be celebrated.

Men probably have done more in the past, but the 90% almost certainly inaccurate.
>>
>>724803553
You really buy into this victim complex bullshit, don't you?

You don't hear me bitching about being afraid to go out at night because I'm significantly more likely to be murdered than a woman is.
>>
>>724800901
Except all worker ants are female..
>>
>>724802422
this anon gets it
>>
>>724802255
1.Post this to pastebin for copypasta
2. Spam feminist pages
3. ????
4. Profit

Do it for the lulz
>>
oh my God why is Captcha getting so fucking obnoxious
>>
>>724798501
200/10
>>
File: 1471609575000.png (772KB, 674x7920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471609575000.png
772KB, 674x7920px
>>724802470
>>
>>724803806
I know. It's a miracle they survive at all huh?
>>
>>724802784
>Women get taken advantage of fucking constantly.
Beta-cuck libtard detected.
>How are we so emotionally detached from them, and so emotionally attached to our belief that men (us and our friends, not just guys hanging out in dark alleys) don't rape, that we don't take women seriously? How??
I know this is pure bait, but i'll bite anyway.
Because they are whores, and they always have been. All of them, including your mother and sister. As long as you interact with them, you'll notice.
So if you leave your wallet on the counter in a bar, and you get robbed, it's your fault.
>>
>>724803644
Thank you for helping me understand what the meaning of that picture was, because I had no idea how to intepret it before you made a red circle
>>
>>724803735
Alright I might change that too.

Gotta throw some inflammatory shit in there too man otherwise common people don't respond, they don't know how to fact check and generally don't think in logic.
>>
>>724804039
Give him a little credit, he did write 'BRUHHHHHHHH' too
>>
>>724802405
You're correct about your "public place" argument, yet I'm pretty sure there's more than copyright/whatever laws when it comes to kids
>>
>>724803142

That's /one/ woman having control over an empire... Not really a testament to the high success rates of matriarchy, is it?
>>
>>724803812
lol you should do that and post results
>>
>>724799326

you don't even remotely know law
>>
>>724802723
lost
>>
>>724803806
probably why they still live in piles of dirt
>>
>>724790835
>he's kind of a loser and doesn't get out
>I'm safe to fuck who i want
>waaaaah no one wants to fuck me
>waaaaah he's fucking someone else
>that's not fair!

Women are just so great.
>>
>>724799340
tf dude
>>
Suka blet idi nahui
>>
>>724802666
>whore and fair game for publishing
OK there buddy.
Never mind the fact that ANYONE can be 'fair game' and ANYONE can be a whore in someones eyes.
Guess all women should just dress head to toe in clothing.
>>
>>724804143
>>724803812
I'm doing something like that now, results in 24 hours on a new thread, same first picture
>>
File: 1477773538169-pol.jpg (176KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477773538169-pol.jpg
176KB, 640x480px
>>
>>724804128
Well the most succesful pirate of all time was a Chinese prostitute.
>>
File: 1487683711973.jpg (54KB, 600x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487683711973.jpg
54KB, 600x960px
>>
File: think about it.png (151KB, 1823x1261px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
think about it.png
151KB, 1823x1261px
>>724803812
here anon
>>
>>724804303
I don't think you know what a matriarchy is
>>
>>724804234
please post the entire sentence if you're going to quite me
>>when you're a ridiculous cunt and expose your tits in a club for free booze, you're both a whore and fair game for publishing
I stand behind that statement
>>
>>724791387
It is pretty sad, mainly because she's realized her mistake and recognizes it's hypocritical. She's not being a feminazi about it. I'm she totally got what she deserved by being a dumb bitch, but she realizes how much of a dumb bitch see was being. She never blamed the guy for anything, and doesn't seem to be mad at him, just love sick and hating the woman. Also, her whole thing was she wanted to be a huge slut and have a bunch of one stands, but he's forming a new relationship. Don't get me wrong, this is hilarious and she's bitch idiot, but I also get how this is sad.
>>
>>724801339
> women are overgrown retards without agency

Gee, sounds like fun.
>>
>>724804255
using my pasta or your own thing?

gimme link so I can check later please
>>
>>724804098
I found that text to be more confusing than elightening though.
But we can hopefully agree that his contribution is a great boon to this North Korean missile design image board
>>
>>724793592
Fucking cunt

>>724801191
You must be new here.
There are many examples of this out there. Thankfully the judicial system is starting to prosecute false rape accusers.
>>
File: 1468284569714.png (511KB, 720x723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468284569714.png
511KB, 720x723px
>>724799340
>>
>>724800853
> empathetic way
> viewed being entitled to a social act in certain situations, ignoring previous commitments

The word you are looking for is sympathetic, empathy is emotional and individual level... sympathetic is feeling about systems people could be in.

tl;dr - she was a sociopathic or autistic cunt
>>
>>724804409
i wouldnt state it that way
its not something negative
its just how world works
>>
>>724802706
enjoy being a stepdad you cuck
>>
>>724791863
Lol
>>
File: 6h67dt18.gif (1MB, 242x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6h67dt18.gif
1MB, 242x270px
>>724802013
> being this retarded
>>
>>724803201
i WANT TO GOUGE MY FUCKING EYES OUT
>>
>>724802855
thanks hawkster
>>
>>724803129
A partner who is faithful.
>>
File: Picture.jpg (74KB, 720x672px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Picture.jpg
74KB, 720x672px
the only purpose of women is for reproduction, has how it has been embedded into their DNA
they were and never will be the stronger or more successful sex
blow to me
>>
>>724804262
are they trying to form a swastika?
>>
>>724793814
I'd rape her too. If I'm going to jail, might as well have a reason for it.
>>
File: 1486450539242.jpg (49KB, 423x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486450539242.jpg
49KB, 423x389px
>>724802255
>>724803812
that will backfire

>Men make up 75% of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
if one of them is a little smart, they will use this to demand more womans in these fields, dragging these fields down.

and these cunts will just ignore hard facts like they always do (unless they can benefit from them)
>>
>>724804425
What are you on about faggot?
go back to Tumblr fruitboi
>>
>>724791261

the most typical woman post ive ever seen
>>
>>724803600
This, tbqh. Even women molesting prepubescent children get away with a slap on the wrist.
>>
File: 1470143232726.jpg (88KB, 776x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470143232726.jpg
88KB, 776x504px
>>
>>724804359
Good job anon, too bad the only feminist place I know of is Tumblr and they have a two week period before allowing you to comment or something
>>
>>724804756
proly would start with that and slowly descend into hell from there
>>
>>724804370
How does that make them a whore?
Or 'fair game'?

Because *GASP* they showed their breasts!
HOLY FUCK STOP THE WORLD. BOOBIES!

Like I said, everyone is fair game, and anyone can be a whore in someones eyes, but not in others. Doesn't mean they are a literal whore, or up for a line up of dudes handing them a drink and then hoping for a quick fuck.
>>
>>724804154
kek
>>
File: 577c4225b6b0b.jpg (230KB, 1175x1762px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
577c4225b6b0b.jpg
230KB, 1175x1762px
>>724802578
>homocide
>>
>>724804761
True, we also need statistics of those that applied versus those that were accepted (favors females because muh affirmative action)
>>
>>724804096
Yeah, but having incorrect facts and deliberately inflammatory stats won't change any womens' minds, maybe just men who are already pissed off. Fight lies with truth, not more lies!

Appreciate you for being able to have a conversation. :)
>>
>>724804721
But she wasn't unfaitful?
Even within their agreement to fuck other people, she didn't even do that. So what are you getting at?
>>
>>724804128
The issue wasn't the high success rate of matriarchies. I'm sure one could find more examples if they looked; that was just one that came to mind.

My issue was that it was untrue.
>>
>>724804910
trading a sexual favor, exposing your tits in this case for the purposes of remuneration, booze in this case the textbook definition of prostitution, you whore
>>
File: 1479706347427.jpg (327KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479706347427.jpg
327KB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>724801766
>a even
frickin subhumans
>>
>>724805077
Does not change the fact she wanted to.

Would you date somebody who perceives you as number 2?
>>
>>724804003
Lol I can't believe you call my post bait and then just blatantly call all women "whores".

This is why we can't have nice things. You don't belong here.
>>
>>724802154
1, 2 and 7/9 for me
>>
>>724804761
True
>muh equality

bitchs are almost like fucking niggars
>>
>>724805025
Two scenarios:
1. They're triggered
2. They're converted

Either way is a success in my book
>>
>>724805112
You are cherry picking technicalities here.
Stop grasping at straws.
>>
>>724804319
dont worry no one wants to, amoung he most disgusting things i have ever seen in my life, kys.
>>
To the guy who runs the 4chan ylyl telegram channel, I know you're here scouring and saving memes. Please stop posting that "when you hate milk but you wanna be big and strong" meme. Thanks fam
-Casio
>>
>>724793950
Low quality bait
>>
>>724802784
>scenario where man coerces woman to consent while both are drunk doesn't happen as often as purely taking advantage and disregarding consent
I do not know about the stats for that, but my friend did not consent, he was /dragged/ into a room. Legitimately half conscious and unable to even crawl, he was hauled into a room by his legs.
Putting aside witnesses, his story is a credible occurrence since this girl did whatever she wanted to someone who couldn't react at all. Anyone could have, but whereas normally you'd be with friends to support and take care of you, he was on his own.

This story is a warning to both sexes, take a friend and don't get drunk because you just never know. I was amazed it happened to one of my very own close circle friends.

>>724802851
Nah was an ugly girl lol. He made a joke about preferring taking a dick to that hoe. Where is the sense of humour in women when they get raped though.

>>724802893
I asked about this but he said it's not worth stirring up trouble. He felt like the implications would be so harsh if he pressed charges that it's stupid since it's not the end of the world, or something like that. Honestly I would have pressed charges but then again I've been in a relationship since HS so it would be a disaster for me who only had/has one long term gf. He is a free spirit on the other hand..
>>
>>724804845
>waht is facebook and twitter
tell me you are not like me and actually know people and engage in such things

>>724804576
dont care as long as its not a niglet
literally everything (mongol, arab, ayy lmao, creature from the void) is ok
since im actually pretty tolerant and racist only towards niggers
>>
>>724805309
no, I'm pointing out facts and you're tap dancing around them whilst chanting "Ad Hominem!"
>>
>>724805025
>but having incorrect facts and deliberately inflammatory stats won't change any womens' minds
Dude. seriously. You don't get how women think at all. I post this for guys who want some truth, getting cucked by society like I once was. There is no changing women's minds, they're entitled and emotional little children, I'm going to say this is all caps so it makes an impression on you THEY ARE NOT LOGICAL. Men are logical (we're speaking on general terms of course).

np dude
>>
Of course it's a nigger
>>
>>724805588
then the kid gets to stay with the father
>>
>>724790992
>those boobs are for my dad and future husband to see.
nigga what
>>
>>724790835
you forgot the follow up where she responds to the hate and reveals he flatout broke up with her.
>>
>>724805511
Because the intentions of all females who expose breasts is to establish that she wishes to have some dude give her an alcoholic beverage in exchange for sex.

How about, she just wants to show her tits?
Ever think of that?

Here's a fact. A female being a female is enough to attract a male. Guess that's an invitation for a 'fair game' and making them a whore?
>>
>>724791261
>I saw one of my friends on this list at "the" golf course

lol this pretentious, rich prick can get fucked for all i care
>>
>>
>>724805845
idont know what this discussion between you 2 sunshines is about and i dont feel like reading through, but listen to my wisdom

if a woman shows her tits in public shes a whore and should be punished (its probs too late for her tho)
>>
>>724802366
because its true duh
>>
>>724805790
sauce
>>
>>724805945
got damn gays coming after us
>>
>>724806029
Kek
>>724805988
Dubs confirm truth
>>
>>724805162
What are you talking about?
This story was about the agreement to fuck random people while they were apart.
Just casual sex. And again: the agreement was on equal terms for both of them.
>>
File: 1483293280089.jpg (486KB, 720x1224px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483293280089.jpg
486KB, 720x1224px
>>724805988
Holy shit, LOOK IT'S SOME BOOBIES!

Call the douchebag cops to call her a whore!
Then they can send dick pics to all their female friends later.
>>
>>724805492
Like I said, enjoy.
>>
>>724802154

loyal pretty sense of style

ez
>>
>>724794168
i love this woman
>>
pls where can i find archive for this thread i can't afford to read it right now
Thx in advance
>>
>>724805517
Oldfag here.

I will agree with you with the idea that:
>Men = Fact Based Logical - Actions and what is said is the product of making choices.
>Women = Emotional Logical - Actions and what is said creates internal emotional responses and ideas of making choices.

Not all men think this way and not all women think this way. Some girls I know are the most cold hearted people because they think so logically it is brutal. Other times I have met men who were just a emotional wreck and anything would hurt them. So I would say yes you are right but as long as we have the color gray in there. We are a little bit of everything when we need to be. There are times when I am emotional and other times I make such logical choices it does not appeal to human nature.

What I like to say is this:
"Let your emotions guide you where you want to go and let your logic help you get there. " This is a good balance between the two. I always give this examples talking about girls and guys to show how close and different we are.
>Emotional Idea: I want to move to a farm area because I have always felt I had a connection with country people and animals when I was younger - This was a emotional idea
>Logic as a pathway: I need to go to college, get a good job so I have a good house and money to support a family or myself if I need to - This is a logical idea to help me achieve.
>>
>>724805845
A woman can want to show her tits, that is not in dispute
But none of these women apparently wanted to, did you read their emails
So the poster must be a rapist, shit call the cops, call the FBI, call Interpol
I've seen it at mardi gras, I've seen it in bars, I've seen it in fucking WalMart, and I see it in this post
Flash your tits to fix get something you want and you're a whore.

but more to the point, flash your tits in public for any reason and they are likely to end up on the internet legally
>>
>>724801808
would work better if the woman was uglier.
>>
>>724802855
Thanks Hawkster
>>
>>724806179
>fucking other people
>in a relationship
What?
>>
>>724805379
good for her, everyone should desert, the military is a bunch of murderers and murderer supporters
>>
>>724801282

> Implying justice is a function of history

I don't owe people shit for bad things that happened to *other people*, perpetrated by people who *aren't me*. wtf
>>
>>724806179
He obviously stated his distaste, and agreed begrudgingly.
That girl is a top tier slut; and this guy gave her a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>724806206
thank you :)

>>724806180
you dont have to remind me of the sad state the society is in nowadays
whenever i think muslims are weird for their extreme prudeness i remember this and understand them
>>
>>724793592
how to turn fake rape into murder: the post
>>
>>724804837
She's so right, I love this one. Being self conscious is everyone else's fault! I've always thought my teeth weren't straight enough, and rather than having them fixed, which will just fuel bad-teeth-ophobia, I just mad at everyone else because if they had bad teeth too, then I wouldn't have anything to feel bad about.
>>
File: 1488918896326.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488918896326.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>724806422
Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>724804359
Thanks man, I wrote that, use it freely!
>>
>>724806763
New thread
>>
File: 1487602432834.jpg (64KB, 295x246px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487602432834.jpg
64KB, 295x246px
>>724801130
>>
>>724802154
1) I'll take it.
2) Why? I know how to cook, and if I don't want to I can afford to eat out.
3)Unless this is a *critical success, critical failure* situation I'm cool with her having a normal body.
4)Don't care about kids, extra flesh-holes.
5)Check.
6)Fuck it, I'll dress her if I have to.
7)Why?
8)Shut the fuck up, as long as she's not so autistic that she can't even lift up her ass and arch her back I don't care.
9)Don't care. I don't plan on taking her anywhere that matters.
10)Don't care about how her mouth works.
>>
>>724802154
1 and 4
>>
File: ....jpg (179KB, 449x496px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
....jpg
179KB, 449x496px
>>724803201
>wizard
>she
>>
>>724806302

Oldfag cont.

It sucks when you have to find someone based on emotional facts vs actual facts. Think of it this way. They are both facts and both male and female are correct. What do you do when you fight a girl with high emotions and we have to see how they are fighting to be right or to actually have resolution and solve this problem equally? I'll answer both spectrums.

Well first let us see how is she debating? Is she debating just to win or to compromise? You will see the difference between the two and know which one very quickly as you probe with questions.

Fighting to win - Nope no point. In fact you may want to end the relationship if you spot the following: shutting down, making you the case of the problem, fact finding for negativity, talking to girls to recruit them so they feel right. All these are really bad signs. MEN do the same thing as well but less frequent or more depending on the person.

Fighting to compromise - This is what you want. My wife is like this and that is why we are married.

I hope I have helped anyone who has read this :)
>>
>>724802357
exeunt is plural, faggot
>>
>>724790992

You just gotta handle things like Amy

>I'll come to NYC and suck your dick
>I'm still your slut, I just can't have the whole world knowing

kek
>>
>>724807151
Exeunt Omnes
>404
>>
>>724807150
>>724806302

This is what's great about getting old. I'll read this, forget all of the information and go see the movie. I will enjoy it, half way through the movie I'll forget what the plot is, get confused and go to the parking lot and try to find my car by holding my keys over my head and pushing the panic button until my alarm goes off. Which will scare the shit out of me, and I will think it is a cop, because I already have one arm up. I bring the other hand up and get on the ground, hands behind my back. Then I will fall asleep. The next morning I will find my car, a mere three feet away. I get inside and discover the battery has somehow died, so I call a tow company. After an hour, for some reason, a tow truck shows up and a black man starts running toward my car. He's screaming, so I lock the windows and hide in the back seat. I never realize that I've set myself on fire from the cigarette I forgot that I'd lit twenty minutes ago. I become an hero. This thread is great. My name is George, are there rules on this internet page?

>you
>>
>>724805158
this
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 69



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.