[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Feels Thread ill dump a few pics i have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 98

File: 1482813433175.jpg (299KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482813433175.jpg
299KB, 1600x1065px
Feels Thread
ill dump a few pics i have
>>
File: 1484970823946.jpg (42KB, 720x743px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484970823946.jpg
42KB, 720x743px
>>
File: 1484976019161.jpg (51KB, 961x323px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484976019161.jpg
51KB, 961x323px
>>
File: 1487821183063.png (88KB, 1757x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487821183063.png
88KB, 1757x328px
>>
File: 1484979046708.png (132KB, 1412x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484979046708.png
132KB, 1412x810px
>>
>>724747641
oh fuck me, this one got me
>>
File: feels.jpg (358KB, 795x2187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feels.jpg
358KB, 795x2187px
>>
>>724747994
beautiful eyes
>>
>>724747437
Don't understand
>>
>>724748293
He's reflecting on life not being what he expected anon, these are some solid feels anons
>>
>>724747388

the kid has a crooked mouth and has a big eye. surgery can fix this and most likely he's way better off than most of us. i'm hoping the kid luck and all, but something tells me he's ok.
>>
>>724747388
Good fucking god I would do her in a heartbeat
>>
>>724748436
i dont know too much about that thread but apparently some in another feels thread said its much worse than the pic can show. Like the other side of his face isnt bad as well obviously not as bad. But yeah surgery could help but its not the same even with how amazing today's stuff is
>>
>>724748559
im felling something alright but its mostly disgust right now
>>
>>724748857
Oh come on, just look at that face and tell me you aren't interested
>>
File: StoryUgly.jpg (133KB, 765x702px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
StoryUgly.jpg
133KB, 765x702px
I don't know why I have this on my computer, because I sure as fuck can never, ever read it again.
>>
Anyone have the one with tbe mom with cancer that kerps playing video games ans collecting gifts to send to her kids?

That one gets me every time
>>
> be 17, 4 years ago
> pretty average guy, never was outstanding or poor in anything I did.
> 9/10 transfer student walks in and her beauty just blew me away and I immediately thought she was completely out of my league.
> when she walked into the room, we made eye contact with each other.
> I'm sitting there all wide eyed, mouth dragging on the floor, looking dumb as shit probably.
> And there it was, that smile. A smile so gorgeous and captivating, that it made the northern lights seem plain.
> and how convenient it seemed that the only desk open for her to sit was right behind me.
> whatdo.jpg
> so I try playing it cool and keep the spaghetti in my pants.
> I'll just introduce myself.
> Hey, I'm anon, voice cracks mid sentence.
> Ragu hits the floor.
> she laughs but only because she found it cute.
>I'm Laurie, nice to meet you.
>>
>>724749283
Cont.
> months go on with us just talking in class and both of us completely failing civics class because of it, well i was, but we didn't care.
> I finally got the balls to ask her on a date.
> to my surprise, she said yes, even considering the fact that every guy in school wanted to hook up with her and she probably got hit on twice a day.
> start going on dates, and we share that connection. That one where once you have it, you never wana lose it.
> fast forward a year later, and us practically inseparable.
> graduation day came, and she was about to give her valedictorian speech.
> I setup a plan and asked to principal if he'd be okay with me proposing to her during the ceremony and he agreed.
> so I did, shitting myself as I was sneaking up behind her from backstage.
> I tap her on the shoulder right before she started her speech. As she turned around I grabbed the mic out of her hand, and of course she was confused.
>>
>>724749378
> So I give my little speech that I've racked my brain for weeks coming up with about how I love you with my entire mind, body, and soul, etc.
> I got on one knee and asked "will you marry me?" Naturally my voice cracks mid sentence while on the intercom
> and there it was.
> that million dollar smile and that laugh at my voice cracking that reminded me of the first day we met.
Yes, anon, of course I'll mar-
> and there it was, the moment my life ended.
> she collapsed right there, I caught her as she was falling.
> she was taken to a hospital me holding her hand the whole way there in the back of the ambulance.
"I'm scared, anon"
> it's okay baby, you probably just got a little excited and just fainted is all.
>>
File: 1482730519386.jpg (106KB, 500x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482730519386.jpg
106KB, 500x667px
I'll post what little I have. This one comes first, I try to make sure this gets posted in any feels thread I find.
>>
File: 1479752035574.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479752035574.png
21KB, 357x313px
>>724749408
> so they ran some tests to see what cause her to faint.
> me, her parents, and her were sitting there in her hospital room awaiting the results.
> then the door finally opened and the doctor gave the news.
> the results of her CT scan came in on her head.
> her head lit up like the Fourth of July, riddled with tumors.
> with no options besides a guaranteed failed surgery, he gave her 2 months to live.
> so Laurie being the incredibly strong person that she is, didn't cry despite me and her parents losing it.
> She looked at me and finished her sentence that was cut off during the proposal.
> We had a small wedding with family and close friends a week later and because she was on borrowed time, it was obviously rushed
> so I emptied my savings account of $6000.00 and we went to Portugal for our honeymoon because she always talked about going there.
> Fast forward about 3 weeks later.
> laying in bed at my house, her head on my chest, watching a YLYL thread.
> she looked up at me..
anon, i really, really, really like this image
> Thanks, Laurie. Save it, it's all yours my friend.
> she kissed me one last time and smiled that smile that I would kill to see one more time and said..
Goodnight anon, I'll love you forever, I promise.
> I knew what was happening but I held it together for her sake, "I love you too, Forever and Always..."
> She died in my arms... 1 year ago today.
Rest in peace my angel.

I just wana see that smile again /b/ros.
>>
File: 1475971941405s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475971941405s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>Tfw can't find a gf because everyone treatshould me like I'm retarded
>>
>>724748559
Yup. Came to this thread to post this. Would smash
>>
I swear to fucking god I can feel happy and like nothing will effect me until one of the fucking threads comes along.
>>
File: escape.jpg (378KB, 702x1123px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
escape.jpg
378KB, 702x1123px
>>724749452
>>
I'm a freshman in my community college right now and its been one of the loneliest years I've ever had. All my real friends went away and its so hard to make friends for me. Ill talk to people but its hard to build a relationship without seeing someone everyday. I still have a few friends in my town that either dont go to school or only go part time and i only started to hang out with them during the summer because I had nothing better to do or because all my real friends already left on vacation or for college. They are people that i like hanging out with but not i'm not at the point where i can truly be myself. I've hung out with them like 4 times throughout this whole time in school. They stopped asking me to hangout and i figured its because all they do is smoke weed and drink and i dont go any of that stuff. I've been so lonely that i'm honestly considering to start smoking just to be able to really talk to people and laugh again like in high school.
>>
>>724749595
this guy gets it
>>
>>724749021
Why the fuck am I crying so much
>>
File: 1486939634819.jpg (761KB, 980x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486939634819.jpg
761KB, 980x1600px
>>724749734
>>
File: last goodbye.webm (713KB, 352x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
last goodbye.webm
713KB, 352x240px
>>724749737
i'm sorry, dude. sucks. can't offer any advice or help, but i just hope it gets better
>>
File: 1469949914072.jpg (25KB, 496x519px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469949914072.jpg
25KB, 496x519px
>>724749892
>>
File: 4everr.png (183KB, 750x1005px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4everr.png
183KB, 750x1005px
>>724749875
>>
File: 1470711081477.jpg (29KB, 628x403px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470711081477.jpg
29KB, 628x403px
>>724749920
one of my saddest images
>>
>>724749892
thanks anon. i hope it gets better too, at least this summer will get better when my friends come back
>>
File: 1471826000043.jpg (157KB, 490x934px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471826000043.jpg
157KB, 490x934px
>>724750011
>>
File: 1471826167262.jpg (117KB, 540x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471826167262.jpg
117KB, 540x800px
>>724750060
>>
File: 1398816940676.jpg (115KB, 551x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398816940676.jpg
115KB, 551x720px
>>724749477
top kek
>>
File: Feels man.png (1MB, 1259x1290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Feels man.png
1MB, 1259x1290px
>>
>>724750156
fuck that got me
>>
>>724749477
that girl sounds like a fucking dream and a half, anon I hope that if you believe in any afterlife, you and her can be together forever there.

Fuck, I sound like such a fucking newfag. This shit is fucking sad ok, fuck cunts that deny it.
>>
File: the-bright-side1.jpg (107KB, 690x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the-bright-side1.jpg
107KB, 690x547px
>>724749956
Looks like I had even fewer than I thought, sorry. Still trying to rebuild my picture folders after my last reformat.
>>
>>724747471
Damn this one got me for some reason
>>
>>724749737
Keep ya head up anon.
So many of us have been there.
Just keep forward.
>>
File: 1487130760470.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487130760470.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>724750320
>>724750320
>>724750320
>>724750320
>>724750320
did you even read it?
>>
>>724749737
Nigga you always got /b/, we are here for you /b/ro
>>
>>724749737
I feel you man. Same thing happened to me. All my close buds from my middle school/highschool days are long gone only like one remains in my city and he rarely wants to hang. I just gave up and got online friends. But i still would like to have a group hang out again but that's likely never going to happen
>>
>>724749892
Holy shit
The love must have been so genuine
no hesitation and he just pulls it out.
fuck man
>>
File: 1471233321444.png (61KB, 764x207px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471233321444.png
61KB, 764x207px
>>724750156
>>
File: 1471236500999.png (672KB, 1515x2531px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471236500999.png
672KB, 1515x2531px
>>724750747
>>
File: 1387272722339886.jpg (59KB, 459x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387272722339886.jpg
59KB, 459x604px
>>724750060
i have another version without the chick thing
>>
File: 12.png (7KB, 568x139px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.png
7KB, 568x139px
>>724750857
>>
>>724747388
I would go out of my way to be nice to a person like this. All I'd really ask in return is a right to marry his sister there who should be of age now
>>
>>724750337
When he said he wanted to come live with them I knew it was himself he was talking about
The most common thing I've read from a news article about injured soldiers coming back home is that the thing that really gets to them is when their love ones have to take care of their physical needs and see them witness the effects from the trauma of the war.
>>
>>724750156
Okay wait a minute. I mean I get it but why didn't the guy say lol what about me I lost an arm and leg too?
Or wait did both of them lose limbs or was he just talking about himself?
>>
File: 1469505292073.png (312KB, 1451x1604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469505292073.png
312KB, 1451x1604px
>>724750931
luckily they both survived i think
idk why but the chick thing made it worse for me so that's why i picked it instead
>>724750997


>>724751238
i think he was talking about himself, to see how his parents would react
>>
>>724750478
Yes, what's your point cunt
>>
>>724751238
he was talking about himself he just wanted to see how his parents would react. He found out how they would have truly felt
>>
File: IMG_1327.jpg (78KB, 606x926px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1327.jpg
78KB, 606x926px
>>724751346
>>
>>724749737
weed isn't addictive anon. try hanging out with them and smoking. make sure you got an hour or two before you drive (unless you can handle it). pitch in every once in a while on the weed. you'll fit right in because all stoners are weird in some way or another
>>
File: 1469505369869.png (778KB, 2712x2974px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469505369869.png
778KB, 2712x2974px
this one kills me
>>
Fucking hell I miss my cousin.
Whenever I see one of these threads he comes to mind. Best friend I had, more of a brother to me than anything else. And he fucking died alone, took a week before anyone found him.

Fucking christ I miss you so much...
>>
File: goldbloom.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
goldbloom.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>724751532
"its all theres"

>triggered
>>
File: 1487828188374.png (143KB, 1567x686px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487828188374.png
143KB, 1567x686px
this always gets me just because of the relationships ive built over time online
>>
>>724751537
i have asthma thats the only reason im worried about it
>>
File: 1482644196138.png (402KB, 720x556px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482644196138.png
402KB, 720x556px
>>
>>724751658
I'm sorry man. shit is the worst.

one of my best friends died after a helicopter crash with a bullet to the back of the head, anniversary was about a month ago
he was just so good. like a brother
>>
File: 1469247419343.png (1MB, 1744x3204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469247419343.png
1MB, 1744x3204px
>>
>>
>>724751713
God I fucking love Dr. Malcolm
>>
>>724751892
I'm sorry man.
The worst part I think is that even now, after almost seven years it feels unreal. Like he could call me at any moment and ask to hang out.
>>
>>724751658
dont ever listen to people who tell you to forget it just because it puts your mood down. Sometimes i enjoy feeling sad it reminds me that im still alive. I'm sorry about your loss anon
>>
File: 1481246298176.png (73KB, 974x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481246298176.png
73KB, 974x295px
>>
>>724752137
oh god man i know
i'll still glance around for him sometimes when chaos happens, because he and i were always together
>>
>>
>>724751846
have you ever smoked?
>>
File: 1488632402420.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488632402420.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
OP is Fag
>>
File: 1472444815403.jpg (317KB, 944x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472444815403.jpg
317KB, 944x1000px
>>
File: 1488627188977.jpg (35KB, 376x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488627188977.jpg
35KB, 376x395px
>>724752470
>>
>>724752088
me too anon
>>
>>724749737
I graduated in 2012. I had a pretty decent group of friends and 4 really good friends. 2 of those really good friends I had I haven't spoken to in years. 1 just got out of the Navy but is still in a different state. The last I talk to occasionally. I work 6-7 days a week. 6 is mandatory but I always volunteer to work the 7th. Not because I need money I make plenty but because I have nothing else to do. So my advice to you once you get out of high school and grow up your friends start to disapear. The best times of your life are over. Now it is a downhill slope. Work then die.>>724749737
>>
File: Eight Beers.png (883KB, 1632x4644px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eight Beers.png
883KB, 1632x4644px
pretty long, worth read
>>
File: 1488387847964.jpg (110KB, 564x631px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488387847964.jpg
110KB, 564x631px
>>
File: 1469506946533.jpg (289KB, 1266x2191px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469506946533.jpg
289KB, 1266x2191px
>>
File: Regards__Voyager_2.jpg (186KB, 1604x959px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Regards__Voyager_2.jpg
186KB, 1604x959px
I've got some
>>
File: 1472441623073.png (102KB, 506x649px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472441623073.png
102KB, 506x649px
>>
File: 1488430203562.jpg (115KB, 880x944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488430203562.jpg
115KB, 880x944px
>>724752650
>>
>>724750156
Damn, as a wounded veteran this got me. Im out this thread
>>
File: 1464744670952-b.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464744670952-b.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
>>724749477
>>724751532
stop with the banana my dudes it brings me back really really really funny memories

I want to enjoy the feels
>>
>>724752464
surprisingly yes i did in middle school, i know kinda early. It definitely gets harder to breath thats why i stopped in the first place.
>>
>>724747437
Kek. Not me. I'm only 30yo and I've already lived enough for my entire life. Be shot, stabbed, went over a waterfall, been homeless, been a supervisor, been hit by two cars, set my own dislocated arm before, fought in an underground fight ring, got my ass handed to me in an underground fight ring, been a youth leader at church, dated an underage girl, and now I'm 30 with two kids, waiting to start a new job at a local steel mill, spending my time playing vidya and browsing /b/. If I ever got to talk to my younger self, I'd be like 'buckle up, fucker, it's gonna be one hell of a ride'.
>>
File: 1488325937241.gif (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488325937241.gif
2MB, 720x404px
>>724752666
Checked
>>
>>724747516
Holy fucking shit, I'm the one that posted this. Never thought I'd see a screenshot of it in a feels thread.
>>
File: World War Feels.jpg (226KB, 2101x790px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
World War Feels.jpg
226KB, 2101x790px
>>
File: 1488324475268.jpg (18KB, 307x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488324475268.jpg
18KB, 307x240px
>>724752718
>wounded veteran
>>
File: 1468562261185.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468562261185.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
>>
>>724752777
oh fuck
>>
>>724751238
He knew he would be a burden and wanted to test the waters with his parents and not just show up and have to be taken care of until he dies. I dont blame him. If I needed help doing daily activities I would end my life. Even if I were in a wheelchair
>>
>>724752718
thanks for your service man
these military posts are makin me feel, thank god i was never injured
sorry it happened to you, do you mind saying what happened?
>>
File: 292.jpg (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
292.jpg
11KB, 205x246px
>>724752807
>>
>>724752877
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>724750011
The "Train Your Brain to Get Happy" book on the side fucking kills me man. My dad committed suicide and he used to try to read books like that.
>>
File: 1473967346054.gif (2MB, 176x144px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473967346054.gif
2MB, 176x144px
>>724752718
>wounded veteran
.
>>
>>724747388
maybe he will cause the nuke war and everyone will look like this afterwords. he can still be happier yet. fucking wait and see.
>>
File: 1487221602791.gif (985KB, 500x209px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487221602791.gif
985KB, 500x209px
>>724752718
>wounded veteran
..
>>
File: 523432444.jpg (127KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
523432444.jpg
127KB, 1200x1200px
>>724747388
sad part is that kid knows how to hold a spoon unlike 99% of fat retard american kids who use it in a stabbing motion.
>>
>>724753041
the single shell, of what looks like a .22, and the book combined just tear me apart
that bullet probably bounced around inside there a few times before it stopped finally
>>
>>724752750
bring your inhaler and take a couple baby hits. I mean shit do you really care if you even get high? i used to smoke all the time but i didn't like being too high that i couldn't focus/control my mind/whatever and i would always take a few hits of whatever was going around and then stop. people will offer it to you when it comes your turn and you just politely decline. most stoners' reactions are "cool more for us"
>>
>>724749737
Oh man i feel my life going right in this direction also. I'm finishing senor year of HS and going into community college for the next 2 years. All my friends are either going off to college or slowing drifting away from me. My 2 best friends like to smoke and drink and party and i'm not into any of that. I feel like that's slowly making our friendship disappear. Even though we still hang out together it feels as though they'd rather be partying or doing something "grown up" as i like to put it. I spend my time playing video games and talking to people online so my only irl friends are ones that i've had since i was like 5. As soon as they leave i don't know what the fuck i'm going to do, it seems theses days everyone my age is just smoking weed. I feel like everyone just thinks i'm a pretentious asshole when i say i don't smoke or i don't party, they just think i'm boring. Where i actually just would rather be playing league of legends or working our or playing sports. I feels as though my friends that i've known before i cant even remember are changing into people i wouldn't hang out with in the first place.
>>
>>724750702
The woman is his mother, no doubt she heard the shot as she went up
>>
>>724749021
TL;DR?
>>
>>724753253
read
>>724751537
>>724753191
>>
>>724747388

I really don't think he'll have it that badly.

Most people really don't make fun of people like this, even teenagers, maybe school kids for a year or even less and then it's over. I went to school with a dwarf and nobody made fun of him for that, and also with a guy who had a normal upper body but dwarf legs and he was wheelchair bound, again nobody made fun of the guy and everyone liked him.

Problem is when one of these guys is an unlikeable fuck on top of having a physical deformity. Another guy I went to high school with had a paralyzed hand and leg, commonly known as "dry limps". The guy was completely insufferable, rude to everyone, had terrible hygiene and just straight up annoying so absolutely nobody liked him and he was constantly bullied.

One time we found out that the guy could even get his leg and arm fixed, for the most part, no surgery required or anything, just by going to physical therapy, but he literally didn't want to go for some reason.
>>
>>724753188
Fuck man I haven't thought this much about my fathers suicide in a while. Fuck depresion
>>
>>724753345
worth it, read it
just takes a minute

but:
>ugly cat everyone pelted, never loved
>all he wanted was love
>gets in a fight with a big dog, dog mauls him
>anon picks him up and holds him, and even dying, the cat basks in the love / affection
>>
File: 1480371355906.gif (863KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480371355906.gif
863KB, 500x281px
>>724752718
>wounded veteran
8===D
>>
>>724753480
sorry my dude, didn't mean to dredge that up
>>
For when you were last that happy, do drugs count or does it have to be genuine
>>
>>724753459
the story is about vietnam, you retard
literally in the first fucking sentence
>>
>>724750156

This shit is fake as fuck and I used to hear it on the radio all the time and as part of my religious school's sermons.

The story is also stupid as fuck
Guy is missing an arm and a leg but he somehow fucking managed to reach the roof of a building and jump from it.
Also it's one thing to take care of a crippled stranger and another one to take of your crippled son, I'm sure the parents would have actually agreed to gladly care for the guy since he was their fucking son.
>>
File: 1479270880627.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479270880627.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
>>724752718
>wounded veteran
>>
>>724753689
I thought the same thing too. Had to be fake.
>>
>>724753459
some people believe in freedom and choice
because fighting murderers is better than doing nothing
>>
>>724753564
It's all good. Be nice to everyone, you never know what they're going through.
>>
>>724747388
> This was my last photo I can find where I'm smiling.
> After this, really all I can remember is defense.
> People will hate, You need to be ready to...
> Be prepared to....
> When this happens, you need to ....
> Etc., ad nauseum.
> I didn't even realize that I *could* have a normal life.
> By the time my brother got his Master's, I finally realized not once had anyone asked me what I wanted.
>I realized I didn't even think of myself as a person.
> I was an accessory. A thing always by his side.
> What am I?
>>
File: 1480269007018.jpg (99KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480269007018.jpg
99KB, 800x600px
>>724752718
>wounded veteran
...
>>
>>724753839
this post is the wisest thing on the internet
>>
>>724752032
Fuck you, I brush my teeth in the shower plus I dont have any mirrors haha
>>
>>724752437
Faggot
>>
File: 1484975278540.png (119KB, 700x585px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484975278540.png
119KB, 700x585px
god i already know ill do this when my father dies
>>
>>724747388
Zzzz
>>
>>724752915
2008 random IED I lost my foot and have head injury. I use to be able to so much. Now I live on a pensian and circle jerk to memes.
>>
>>724753414
No that's not the problem. The main problem is that i have a complex where i need to be bettering myself all the time. If i smoked with them i'd feel like i'm wasting my time and could be doing better things. I know that sounds really stupid and frankly i know it is. And it seems like i could just "get over it" but it's not that easy since it's stuck in my head 24/7. I envy them because they can just let it go for a bit where as i can't. Constantly thinking about my goals and my abilities and what i need to do to be happy later in life.
>>
File: 1486238416232.jpg (71KB, 600x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486238416232.jpg
71KB, 600x497px
>>724752718
>wounded veteran
learn to fight
>>
>>724754115
goodnight sweet prince
>>
>>724750656
Nick by any chance?
>>
>>724749920

I knew a cunt like this.
>>
File: 1487700435511.jpg (67KB, 600x916px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487700435511.jpg
67KB, 600x916px
>>724754126
>pensian
>>
>>724754134
have you ever though that the weed might do what it does best and just make you lazy and not care?
>>
>>724754126
>have a head injury
>browses /b/

Legit. Thanks for killing badguys for us, waranon.
>>
File: 1487783422258.jpg (211KB, 1194x899px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487783422258.jpg
211KB, 1194x899px
>>724754126
>pensian
>p e n s i a n
>>
>>724754126
>>724754142
Yeah, if only he'd learnt to fight IEDs hand-to-hand.
Stupid fucking niggers, go get your foot blown off by dirt farmers, see how you feel.
>>
>>724751575
It kills me too cause I'm not gona read it
>>
>>724753960
I was 13 at the time so I was a bit sheltered to what was going on (I knew my dad was severely depressed and visibly ill). But my brother was in his early 20s and treated my dad like shit because of how annoying he was with his anxiety and pacing around the house all night.

Now, 7 years later, my brother has anxiety and blames it on two things. One being the fact that he was the one to find my dad. And the second being the fact that he has so much regret on how he treated him near the end.

The worst part for me is the fact that at that time I was a little annoying shit with too much energy. Now I'm 20 and I read the same newspapers and listen to NPR, just like my father did, and something most people my age wouldn't do. Fuck we'd get along so well now.

>tearing btw
>>
>>724751951
No Greentext; Can't feel.
>>
File: 1486353374130.png (1MB, 1065x791px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486353374130.png
1MB, 1065x791px
>>724752718
>wounded veteran
i am also woundeded
>>
>>724749021
Nope. I've read it before and I cry like a bitch. Not even gonna open...it...
>the tears are real
>>
File: 1486361531704.jpg (370KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486361531704.jpg
370KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>724751238
You might actually be retarded.
>>
File: 1485695832260.jpg (8KB, 247x204px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485695832260.jpg
8KB, 247x204px
>>724754426
wait let me volunteer for something, not do a good job at it and be called a hero.
Or just go to school, have better life, be rewarded for succeeding not failing
>>
>>724749477
Go to hell

> better to have lived, loved and lost then to have never loved in the first place

May she rest in peace
>>
>>724754564
>No Greentext; Can't feel
>>
>>724754310
Maybe but the problem is that i want to care. Early in HS i didn't try and it really fucked me over. Now i NEED to try otherwise i'm completely donzo. I have pretty bad ADHD so it takes literally all my energy to focus on one math problem. If i slacked off at all i'm 100% sure i wouldn't graduate.
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (35KB, 430x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
holy shit.jpg
35KB, 430x600px
>>
File: IMG_0307.jpg (935KB, 1024x3241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0307.jpg
935KB, 1024x3241px
Hopefully the right one..
>>
File: 1480059967171.png (173KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480059967171.png
173KB, 300x300px
>>724754342
Your welcome. my lifes not so bad, I have food in the friedge and good drugs.When iwas there it was fun, met cool bros, killed scuzlims. Sucks I got hurt but whatever, life goes on. You civies can make fun of my poor spelling I dont give a shit.
>>
>work at Starbucks
>love it and love the people
>manager seemed okay
>fast forward 6 months later today
>manager is horrible
>5 people within the span of my time their have come and quit including long time partners
>constantly micromanages us
>snaps at us for shit she does
>belittles us as shit
>will make you come in on your sick days regardless of code
>gets so stressful to the point of me hating life and contemplating suicide
>actually attempt to kill myself once
>feel pathetic and weak that I can't stick it out at Starbucks
Might be cause of me already having depression but i feel worthless and shit that I can't even stay here.
>>
File: 1485534244257.jpg (265KB, 750x609px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485534244257.jpg
265KB, 750x609px
>>724754943
Didn't they have tons of warning for this and mandatory evacuations?
>>
File: unspeakable.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
unspeakable.png
30KB, 633x758px
I met a guy in high school who was bullied by absolutely everyone. I don't think he had any real friends ANYWHERE asides from family. We graduated high school (he didn't, he failed sophomore or something) and got to college and I found out that his mom actually pays some of my classmates to attend his birthday parties.

Turns out he is also schizophrenic and he's already getting worse
>>
>>724755075
>friedge
>>
>>724754975
Holy fuck.
>>
>>724755075
its the internet who cares about spelling. People must have nothing better to do if they just complain about peoples spelling and grammar, but they can understand it completely.
>>
>>724747471
>nicknamed after you
>Game is older then him
>>
File: IMG_0761.png (552KB, 1336x8300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0761.png
552KB, 1336x8300px
>>
>>724755107
Don't feel that way. Why subdue yourself to torture at a place that's making you feel this way. Plus Starbucks is shit and people come and go
>>
>>724755075
>Your
no wonder they were in the military
>>
>>724755139
NYC and sorrounding areas is alot of people, atleast 10 mil
not everyone could get out
>>
>>724755107
i wouldnt kill myself over a job at starbucks. Just get a new job. If it is honestly making you feel like shit working there its better to leave sooner than later.
>>
>>724750290
>8/10 23yo chick
>with literally ANYTHING wrong with her
>homeless
No. Absolutely zero chance. Has never happened in all of history.
>>
File: 1487857575119.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487857575119.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
>>724754943
Dindu nuffin
>>
>>724752772
Goals
>>
>>724755164
Damn I thought that only happened in movies. Why was he bullied? And how much does the mom pays?
>>
>>724754936
the weed wont make you not care 24/7 from the first time you smoke it. if you only smoke it occasionally, meaning when you're with your friends at social gatherings, its not gonna impact you to the point of failure in school. moderation is best. if you don't want to do that then fuck em, college is different than high school bro
>>
>>724747994
shit.
>>
File: 1.jpg (17KB, 200x134px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
17KB, 200x134px
>>724752437

>you will never cuddle a soldierbro
>>
File: 2.jpg (22KB, 200x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
22KB, 200x179px
>>724752437
>>
File: 3.jpg (31KB, 200x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3.jpg
31KB, 200x179px
>>724752437
>>
>>724753459

>This is what history illiterate people actually believe..
>>
>>724754975
Dumb cunt should have known better than to read a text while driving.
>>
>>724755164
poor kid. I never understood how people could bully someone in front of their face and i mean horribly. Me and my friends crack jokes about people but not to their face not because we are afraid of them. Only because we arent complete assholes. Especially if they have some type of problem both physically or mentally
>>
>>724755599
>>724755604
>>724755613
how did that make you feel?
>>
>>724755268
Yeah faggot. He named his son after his Blastoise. You dense motherfucker, don't reproduce.
>>
can you hear me major tom
>>
Meh. Might not be feelsy enough for you guys, but here's me at the moment.

>live in a shitty trailer my parents own across from their house with my gf and kids
>daughter 8
>son not quite 2
>been with gf for 10 years
>used to be super in love
>these days not so much
>didn't know gf was a highschool drop out when we got together
>all of her family is sorry as hell
>druggies and shit
>all sponged off this one uncle who owned a soybean farm
>gf would regularly leave to go stay with her fam every time we had a fight
>gets pregnant with our first kid
>are arguing late during the pregnancy
>gf moves back in with mom
>has our first kid and doesn't even tell me
>I find out a week after our daughter is born because I came over to apologise for a fight she started
>she ends up moving back in with me when her uncle die
>when uncle died the money dried up and all her grown ass aunts and her mom moved in with THEIR old ass mom hours away
>they were shit and never acted like they cared about my gf or her future
>I pushed her to get her GED
>she finally did and actually scored high enough to get into the community itt college where she took her GED test
>gave up my chance to go to college back in the day so my GF could
>we couldn't both go to school and also I worked and had a kid at home to raise
>so I said I'd work my shitty, barely more than min wage job with our local county road department picking up trash and digging ditches so she could college
>two and a half years later and she's got a degree in business accounting
>doesn't look for work though
>gets pregnant and we have our bebe son
>uses new bebe as an excuse not to work
>I get a slightly better job at a wood mill
>still can't go to college because I work 50/60 hours a week
>working 10/12 hours night shift, get home at 7/8am
>can't sleep because 1yo son is up being loud
>only get 3 MAYBE 4 hours of sleep a day
>usually stay up when I get home, play with son, watch sesame Street and shit
>just sleep when he naps
Cont-
>>
>>724754975
Lost
>>
>>724747388

But he doesn't even look happy. He looks confused and mildly upset.

The corners of his good eye aren't even squinty, so you can tell that he's not even trying to smile.

I'd imagine this isn't even an exceptionally happy moment for the kid.

Dumb poster projecting shitty sentimentality
>>
>>724755107
Your manager sounds like a cunt. Put in your two weeks and complain to management about it.
>>
>>724755236
Who cares /b/ro? I dont. Life is fragile as fuck and it can be taken from u in a instance.

From there pov, they were just sleeping in thier mudhouse trying to ship weapons to make money, from my pov they were belligarent combatants. So they are all dead now. Fuck it, who cares? We all got cheap gas, cheap opiates and the world keeps on spinning. To pretend that we care about democracy in the middle east is an insult to the mudslimes that we fuck up. Fuck them and fuck Islam.
>>
>>724747994
Fuck you anon you got me.
>>
>>724755556
>>724755667

This kid was bullied because he was honestly not a likeable person. He really tried hard to get people to hate him. The guy also had a physical problem but he lost all "pity points" because he was an asshat or straight up annoying to most people who tried to help him
>>
>>724756032
damn wonder why he acted that way. Must have been miserable with himself
>>
>>724755709
-Inued
>mention my gf maybe working about once a month
>always turns into a fight
>our car breaks down
>can't repair it
>have to borrow one of my dad's truck for a month while trying to get car fixed
>gf bitches because she can't drive truck
>take out an $8000 loan to buy new car
>she goes to this 'moms group' with some of her friends every other week
>but she still doesn't work
>less than a month after we get a new car I get laid off because our company lost a lot of business over winter
>also discover our water heater is hemorrhaging water
>mold in back room where water heater is located now
>too much stress, get dizzy, almost pass out
>go to doctor and find out I have high blood pressure
>no surprise
>can't afford medicine because no job and no insurance now
>Filling for unemployment
>spend entire days looking for work
>no running water at home
>having to bath at my parents house across the street
>My gf still goes to her mom group but not looking for work
>She thinks I'm cheating on her because I'm up all night browsing /b/ and watching anime
>and also quietly sobbing because I feel like such a failure
>want to break up with her
>want to eat a bullet
>but I can't because my kids
>especially my son
>daughter is kind of spoiled but my son
>I know if I break up with his mom and she moves back with her family he'll have no future
>not that I'm giving him one
>but if not for him I'd honestly have an heroed by now
>even right now I can hear him in his room making noises in his sleep
>He's too young to know how much of a failure his dad is
>but he's not gonna be a bebe forever
>one day he's gonna be old enough to know how much I failed him
>and that's when I'll probably an hero
>Until then I'm gonna go play Darksiders and fap to animu girls
>my gf is gonna want to go through my phone in the morning because she thinks I'm talking to girls
>I'm a miserable faggot
>>
>>724749892
I bet she heard that.
>>
>>724755557
Thanks man yea. I've turned them down before and they say "oh ok that's cool i understand". And to an extent they do but i know they judge me for it.
>>
File: fells1.jpg (250KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fells1.jpg
250KB, 600x600px
hi guys

>my name is miles
>my life has been a series of opportunities ive failed to take due to ignorance
>in elementary school, i had the aptitude and willpower to do anything academically i wanted, yet i decided against skipping a grade
>in middle school, i had a hot girlfriend who wanted to fuck, but i was too scared
>in highschool, i went to the best school in my state, i never try, i got Cs
>in college, the material is easy, i could easily get my doctorate
>i drop out


>my ex-girlfriend from middle school literally called me and asked to hook up a couple weeks ago because she still really liked me
>still said no
>why am i the way i am /b/
>>
>>724756209

I'm pretty sure he has a slight case of mental retardation, just that we didn't notice it being teenagers because it was really slight, that and the schizophrenia were probably a hell of a cocktail.

I remember how rotten his mouth smelled like...the guy would literally never close his mouth, his "resting face" involved having his mouth slightly open, so it smelled like a damn sewer, you could literally smell his mouth from 5 feet
>>
>>724752666
This has been my fuckin life for the past 6 months.
idk what happend, i used to be very sociable and now i just sit down and talk to nobody.
>>
>>724756529
Fuck, dude. This made me rage.
>>
OP here this was my first thread I made. I didn't see a Feels Thread and I thought I might try and make one. Even something little like this made me feel good that people got to share stories or pictures or just laugh. Its kind late where I'm at and I'm getting ready to sleep. I hope I have a good dream tonight. Lately I've been waking up in the middle of the night and cant fall asleep after that. Goodnight . . .
>>
>>724756529
You gotta lose the girl. Why can't you find a girl that'll be a better mother and drop the old lady once you find her? Your son is new, yes? He wouldn't know the difference.
>>
>>724747388
What? That kid doesn't look happy, he looks super fucking retarded.
>>
>>724749737
Damn, reading this reminded of how I am right now. I'm a sophomore at community college and am feeling the same you are. I live on the other side of the country from where I graduated. I made one close friendship last year with some girl and TLDR I got terribly friendzoned. Even though were still "friends" I'm trying to distance myself from her..I'm transfering to a university next year and hoping I get to meet some more people. Hope things get better Anon!
>>
File: Adventure.jpg (318KB, 1200x760px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Adventure.jpg
318KB, 1200x760px
>>724756596
one last thing, it's much easier to meet people in college with similar interests than high school. just gotta know where to look. posts on the college website and cork boards around school are always packed with shit going on. (i went to community college and there was always stuff happening).

hang in there /b/ro. you'll get through it.
>>
>>724756726
This is me too except I haven't dropped out. Soon to be 5th year senior and I want to more everyday.
>>
>>724756983
Thanks, im hoping for the best too when i transfer after my sophomore year. I just need to stick around and push through for one more year
>>
>>724757006
Woah damn that picture just got darker and darker the longer I looked at it. Good post, would have been a 10/10 if you hadn't been trying to comfort these whiny faggots.
>>
>>724748559
I agree
>>
File: fucked.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fucked.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
Does anyone here feel really lost in life?

I'm 23 and I'm pretty lost in life. I have no idea on what to do with my life. I went to college for 6 years. I took a bunch of random classes and failed/dropped most of them. I ended up dropping out at the end.

I'm thinking of getting an entry lvl hr/recruiting job. It might be nice, right?

Is this a good idea?
does anyone here work in HR or recruiting?
>>
>>724756529
Dude you gave up your future to help some slut and it's insane that she can't even act like a decent person and try to get a job with that piece of paper. The only advice I have is try to find something stable that has reasonable hours and take the kids from her. It shouldn't be too hard to show she couldn't take care of them if she is that fucking useless

You're not a failure bro and I'm positive your son will realize that if you raise him to be a man
>>
>>724756973
>>
File: Adventure2.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Adventure2.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
>>724757228
don't give a fuck what you think anon

>here's a related one
>>
> found a dumpster baby last year, just barely alive
> took it to my friend who owns a textbook that nurses have to read or something
> he tells me it's a beautiful baby girl, naught 2 months of age, and a 7/10 even with all the garbage
> take her back home, put her in the shower and turn the water on, give her some soap from my ex-gf
> she crawls out 30 minutes later, full on 9/10 now that the rotting lettuce and used tissues are cleaned out of her hair
> she offers to pay me for helping her, I tell her she needs the money more than I do
> "I can think of another way to repay you anon ;) "
> she leads me into my bedroom, we start making out
> we have incredible sex, she cums buckets of blood
> she asks if I can drive her back to the dumpster, I tell her she can live with me as long as she's my sex slave
> she agrees, I show her to the unfinished basement where she'll be living from now on

Fast forward a year later, and we've been married for 5 years and we're expecting our first child later today
>>
>>724757341
my new background
>>
>>724757006
I'll try man i really will. Thank you.
>>
>>724752650
It's good to know that I can still feel, thanks anon
>>
>>724757341
Aaaaaand your first post was a fluke. Alright then faggot, carry on with your autistic, awkward "comforting"
>>
>>724757371
Feels is reals.
>>
>>724747388
I put my dog to sleep when he was 13 years old. He was with me since I was 5 and one day when I was 17 I realized he was a old dude.

The little puppy that played with me, running from one side to the other, that bited me, that peed on me and munched my stuff was long gone. The llittle guy that teached me everything about life was about to teach me what is like to lose someone you love. He was sick, he was blind because of a genetic disease that killed his parents before too, and now was taking it's tool with my friend. He coudln't run or play anymore. He was suffering.

I told him what was happening, I thanked him and hugged him like never before, I cried my eyes out for an entire week, but the time was upon us.

I never regret anything in my life, never, except one thing.:

I wish I stayed with him when they put him down. But i didn't.

I hugged him one last time, crying, thanking him for everything, and handed him to the dudes who were going to put him down.

I hate myself for not being there when he closed his eyes for the last time.

Anyway I think he understood what was happening, because when we arrived to that place he just walked away from me after we said goodbye. I could see it in his eyes, he knew.

He was going to rest.
>>
>>724757371
you fucked a baby?
>>
>>724756946
Sounds good in theory but if we break up she's gonna move out of state. I'll have to pay support for TWO kids on an income of less than $900 a month. It'll be worse than pulling teeth even getting to see the kids. We split once before for a year back when our daughter was young. I got to see her one weekend out of every two months. And that was back when I was actually working. Believe me that I don't think about it though. Every day I see her and wonder why I didn't leave her sooner. Like I said, my son is the only thing I have to hold onto now. Our daughter is basically ruined already, she's gonna be just like her mom and all her useless family. If I thought there was a way I could leave her and keep full custody of my son I would, but I know she would make it a fight just out of spite.
>>
>>724757502
wanna talk about it faggot?
>>
Feels threads are weird. My life has become a nightmare of grief and loss and I'm reading this thread while I'm reading notebooks my late finacee and I wrote in and sobbing like a child, considering my options for suicide in about two months, when out of nowhere

>>724756973

this post makes me laugh so hard it fucking hurts. The picture of the kid is heartbreaking, easily one of my favorite feel pictures ever, but some random anon gave me a break from everything else for a couple of minutes because his first thought when looking at that poor child was "he looks super fucking retarded."

This is why I come to feels threads instead of trying to find people who will pat me on the head and tell me to "hang in there" I love you /b/
>>
>>724757527
its always tough putting a dog down had the same experience with my dog he was essentially the same age as me. Had to put him down when he was 18
>>
>>724757582
Yes I do. Anon, when did you first realize you were full blown aspergers?
>>
>>724757743
Why are you so mad at me for helping people?
>>
>>724750857
this right here.
>>
>>724757869
I'm not mad at you autist, I'm just pointing out your autism. But if you want to know why you're autistic, check out the second half of this post

>>724757636
>>
>>724757636
i never miss a feels thread when i see one for that same reason. That image is one of my favs too, but anons comment made me laugh as well. /b/ gets me through lonely times
>>
>>724757636
Thanks nigger, if you're not doing shit for the lulz then you're gay
>>
>>724757869
Don't listen to him, empathy is a great thing to have. I appreciate the help it made me feel a lot better.
>>
>>724758078
>>724757869
Wow look, your gay crying helped one person but my rad joke helped 3+
>>
>>724758166
And with your interaction trough /b/ you helped 4 people in total, faggets
>>
File: download (6).jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download (6).jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Mfw: all you young faggots have your whole lives ahead of you and are crying over superficial bullshit that is easily fixed or you created for yourselves. You fucking pussies have it all. Special snowflake millennials.
>>
>>724758166
Life isn't a game where the person who "helps the most people" wins. I don't see your point.
>>
File: 023 - aWrzdL5.png (291KB, 2083x1250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
023 - aWrzdL5.png
291KB, 2083x1250px
>>724757533
>>
>>724758371
Yeah but if it was, I would be the more effective helper and I would win. Keep crying bitch nigga
>>
>>724758078
np anon. I don't worry about trolls here /bro, in an hour this thread'll 404 you'll still feel better and those fags will be hating someone else for no reason.

I'd offer to help them too but they don't want it

>watch how mad it makes them though
>>
>>724758361
bait failed we'll get em next time
>>
>>724751575
Fuck, this one really got me
>>
>>724758437
Ok this actually made me laugh thanks man.
>>
>>724751335
This was nice to read :>
>>
>>724757527
I had to put my cat down yesterday, she had Cutaneous Lymphoma. I keep telling myself she was just a cat, but I still feel like I lost a family member. She wasn't my first cat but she was the first I've had die so young. I watched her waste away over the last few months, I tried to wash out her wounds to help her heal but after a while it didn't really help anything other than comforting her. I watched her go from a fluffy little love-bug to skin and bones, barely able to move. The last few days of her life she was bleeding profusely and howling in pain every time she moved. I know I did the right thing for her, but it doesn't really make me feel better.
>>
File: 0704 - WwFtyWv.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0704 - WwFtyWv.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
>>724756726
almost in the same boat heres my story
>through elementary i was placed in all advanced classes and even a 1 day a week i would be taken to a high school to do even more advanced work
>refused to go to said highschool and removed myself from the program
>5th grade bullying started and towards the middle of the year i snapped and started fighting and started skipping regularly
>first year of middle school bullying had gotten worse and the principal knew my record (stuffed full of detentions/ suspension's) and said if i get in more trouble ill get expelled
>hated middle school so i kept my head down most the time and just accepted the comments thrown at me though i was still skipping at least 2 days out of every week
>half way through 7th grade i stopped going completely
>i met my girlfriend from a different town about 30 mins away and she convinced me to go to school with her the only issue is that year she would be a freshman in highschool and i would be in 8th
>i did a few test and managed to pass so i would skip 8th grade entirely and be a freshman
>freshman year was great, i got good grades and joined the school choir, i managed to work out a deal with her mom and was able to live with her during the school year as long as we slept in different rooms
>obviously we would sneak around and managed to have sex on a regular basis, being 15 i though i had hit the jackpot
>at the start of sophomore year i developed clinical depression and had a councilor in school to talk to with an agreement that nothing i said to her would be told to anybody unless i made threats of hurting myself or others
>one day i started freaking out because us being the dumb teenagers we were i thought she was pregnant so i went to my councilor about it since it was the only thing on my mind and i couldn't focus on schoolwork
>she filled a report to Child Protection Services and everything came crumbling down
>dropped out of school again not even 1/3rd into my sophomore year
cont.?
>>
>>724752854
What can is this? Can't remember.
>>
>when you leave ill remember you
>>
>>724758662
Thanks Mom
>>
Do https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMkHrmAgzY
>>
>>724758849
Show, and it's Hey Arnold!, fuckface.
>>
>>724758849
Hey Arnold
>>
>meet girl on Christmas break of senior year
>fall in love
>pushes me to better myself
>go to tulsa welding school
>we fuck 3 times a day
>life's great
>graduate top of class
>she starts to get
>never cleans or cooks
>I pay all the bills
>she decides she wants to become a cosmetologist
>pay for like living expenses
>I get to breaking point
>lost my job
>can't find work
>exhausted unemployment
>we break up
>her parents who couldn't help with bills magically arrive 2 days later with truck and trailer
>she's gone
>move in with parents
>get job as a private investigator
>buy new truck
>buy a shelby
>my dream car
>still empty
>no friends
>live in my parents house still
>she moved back to town to date a drug dealer
>she's pregnant
>I'm alone and feel like I'm wasting my life away
>money doesn't buy happiness
>>
>>724758755
Sure
>>
>>724758914
wish we had creepy places like that we i lived. Even though the stoners would probably just hang out there
>>
>>724759001
Two beat whore. She wasn't worth it Anon. You are doing well, but you gotta get out there.
>>
>>724758727
Pets and animals in general can make us grow very fond of them in no time, but the longer we stay with them the harder is to say goodbye.

Till today I have had 1 dog, 2 bunnies and a fish die on me, and it never gets easier.

At the end of the day you can only learn a couple of things: Enjoy life while it lasts, and never waste any time, keep talking and caring about your loved ones because they might not be here soon.

Death comes anyway, make your life count.

>Pic: the dog that stole my heart for now, fucking Oso piece of shit, I love him but I know I'll be a little crying bitch when he passes away.
>>
>>724755164
At least I have you guys
>>
>>724759001
Hey anon, I'm >>724755709 this anon. I feel ya. Not even gonna try to cheer you up though, with all that 'it gets better' shit. Life sucks. What do? I'm catching up on DragonBall and wondering what I'll do tomorrow while my gf is out. Can't look for work because she's gonna have the car and I'll be at home with the kids, and no running water even. How do people get like this though? You work hard, do right, don't be a criminal, and at the end of the day, what? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Just trying to figure out what you could have done to not be she'd you are now. Am I right?
>>
>>724749737

I know it is hard to believe, but everyone goes through such a stage in their lives.

Don't smoke weed and don't believe the anon who tells you it is not addictive. That's hardly the point - anything you burn releases carcinogens.
>>
>>724757869
Best fucking post in thread
>>
>>724759420
Sorry I meant this one. I am high as FUCK
>>724756973
>>724756973
>>
>>724759420
OH SHIT I JUST REALIZED I GOT 420

I smoked an entire blunt cause I just got off probation and im rishit
>>
>>724759598
pFuck i mean ripshit
>>
>>724747516
Is this a joke or? Am actually confused
Is this what it takes to make you feel? what the actual
>>
>>724759351
I mean life's ups and downs and learning experiences but the growing pains hurt, one of my classmates from welding school an heroed and is on life support, he had a banging gf, maybe women don't make you happy either, if money and women don't what will?
>>
>>724749737
Don't lose your way, and don't give up hope, man. Stay open, ask questions, but know where your boundaries lie. You just need to stay strong until things figure themselves out, ya know?
>>
>>724749021
I never come to these threads, I just want to say this one gets me everytime
>>
>>724752772
you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>724747388
That's not fucking ice cream that's crepes with cream and jam
>>
>>724749737
Just don't start drinking and smoking weed to fit in, if you want real friends you wont be needing any of it, cheers
>>
>>724747641
o shit, this one really hurt
>>
>>724749021
I cant. I cant. I cant. I cant. I cant. I cant fucking make it through one god damn line without remembering my two cats that died last year. I miss them so god damn much. fuck me i haven't cried like a bitch like this in a long time.
>>
>>724759885
They're in Hell now anon, drinking milk with Satan.
>>
File: 0822 - Yy81YRZ.png (21KB, 809x808px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0822 - Yy81YRZ.png
21KB, 809x808px
>>724758755
Cont.
>was kicked out of gfs house and spent the rest of the year dealing with CPS and browsing /b/
>next year came and i tried a different school with no luck, the place was ghetto as fuck, essentially no rules were enforced, teachers didnt care and kids sold drugs/ gambled in class (i made $30 flipping quarters so thats good)
>dropped out of that not too long after i started and tried online
>online school started okay but with my depression getting worse i lost motivation entirely for school and dropped out of that as well
>for the next year and a half i sat and did nothing but /b/, vidya, and gain weight
>now i plan to get a GED but everyone around me says thats stupid and i need to just go back and suck it up
>also from all the time sitting at my computer i got arthritis and some sort of back problems my doctors cant identify so even leaving the house is a bit intimidating, for a while i managed to exercise somewhat regularly and got my weight back down
>despite growing up top of my class and having so many opportunities being given to me i wake up everyday and waste it away at my computer staring at memes and contemplating suicide, the only real reason i havent is my gf (same one i moved in with) always talks me out of it and my little brother looks up to me as a role model for some reason

sorry if this is scattered it was a little hard to write, feel free to ask questions to fill in any spaces or just questions in general, ill be lurking
>>
>>724759786
idk about the stuff on the bottom but that is clearly ice cream
>>
>>724749892
What a fucking asshole, not gonna say he deserved to die but fuck him really, leaving a quite possible mental scar on the woman
>>
>>
>>724759177
You're completely right anon, the best we can do is to appreciate and cherish the time we have with our loved ones. And thanks, It really helps talking about it. Also, your doggo is adorable make sure to give him some extra love
>>
>>724753253

OK, so two things:
1) You are boring.
2) The world is for boring people.

Your friends will stay young for a couple more years, and some of them will move on. Maybe you will stay friends with one or two, maybe not. It doesn't matter - the point is that life changes. If you like league of legends, just play it.
>>
>>724759647
have you dated someone before?
>>
>>724747641

BULLSHIT, your telling me he didnt play vidjya until 4 years later? Fuck that i want real feels not acryllic fake feels.
>>
>>724760121
Real man don't need dating to feel superior, kek
>>
>>724759712
>>724759876
really appreciate it anons, thanks
>>
>>724760004
>>
I had this 100lb German shepherd lab mix who I jokingly named tiny baby. She got me through the tough times in high school when I didn't have any friends. She recently passed. I held her as the vet gave her the lethal injection. This once proud dog chased a bear up a tree, cowered at my feet during thunder storms, destroyed my GameCube game collection when she was teething. Now she was arthritic and growing tumors all over. Feeling the life escape from her destroyed me. I keep saying to myself "my tiny baby just got so tiny that I can't see her anyone, but I can still feel her love." It's pathetic, but thinking this is all that keeps me from crying sometimes. I'll miss her so much.
>>
>>724754569
umm...what?
>>
>>724747994
Nigga pierced his babys ears, dumb fuck.
>>
>>724760257
i once randomly stopped playing my gamecube and started playing again after like 3 years. It happens even if it fake things like that happen.
>>
>>724760006
you ever get back in touch with your girl?
>>
>>724760420
better to get it over with when they are young
>>
>>724760505
still dating actually she lives and has been for about a year after some shit went down with her family, still no babies thankfully
>>
>>724760006
Don't Hero. High School is shit. Its depressing. And I thought about suicide and played sick literally aroun 50% of my Senior year. But life will get better after you are out, you can hopefully openly get back with your girlfriend, move on in life and get a good job (You sound like you can strive in a work environment and also in a educational environment you can control more I.E College). You remind me a little of me, I hated myself, loved school for a while but not long, and ended my Grade school career with me being a self loathing person who had no self esteem #1/10. But it looked up, I started working out for the military and my (Now EX) Girlfriend brought me out of the dirt until she cheated. But by then my looks improved and I found the perfect woman, and I will soon be doing the duty of my dreams.
>>
>>724749021
I needed that
>>
>>724760627
lives with me*
>>
>>724755269
This one got me. Fuck.
>>
My uncle just died today he was always kind and made people around him laugh and i say this but i dont remember the exact time i have a horrible memory and it gets worse underpressure it hurts so bad when someone i know dies because when im told about it i almost cant remember there face. I dint cry because i cant make more memories with them i cry because im forgetting the ones i already made
>>
>>724758553
Yea at least i'm not filled with anger like these people.

>>724760103
Good point you're right, it's hard to see the bigger picture when you're in the picture.
>>
>>724747388
can use his looks as an excuse to tape and murder his sister in years to come
>>
>>724760654
Thanks Anon, hope things work out for you
>>
>>724760578
The child can't consent when they're that young.
>>
>>724749477
Wait what the fuck did you just banana me
>>
43 year old here.

Stick with it, life gets better.

Middle age is a great if you're a man.
>>
>>724760790
oh my god kek
>>
>>724760816
its just an earring you pussy if she doesnt want it when shes older than she can just stop putting earrings in and let it heal
>>
>>724760790
>tape
Rypo?
>>
>>724760995
Eat shit nigger, it's a matter of principle.
>>
>>724760995

Shits still dumb as fuck. Waste of three fucking dollars.
>>
File: 1486206179177.jpg (51KB, 411x311px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486206179177.jpg
51KB, 411x311px
>>724761037
rypo of the righest rorder

was reaching around my can of beer on the desk to type my witty response
>>
>300+ post
>thread is on its way to 404
>just like all of us
>some just get more bumps than others
>some 404 without a single post
>we're all threads on the board of life
>on our way to page 12
>see you later, space cowboy
>>
>>724761237
Page 10, fag.
>>
>>724761322
Also check'em
>>
>>724761237
>others deleted before their time by the faggot hotpocket called fate
>>
>>724761114
you sound like a nigger, next you what me to wait until the child determines what it identifies as before i start calling the child a her/him
>>
>>724761322
I got a (YOU)
>>
>>724761237
I'm a ylyl thread
>>
anyone here remember that guy who posted a video of him squirting blood out of his arm after cutting his arm in his apartment?
>>
>>724761389
Eeeeeeee!!!! Acknowledgement is my favey!!!!
>>
>>724760800
You too man. Gotta hope.
>>
Goodnight, /b/
>>
>>724761374
Those things are defined by biological facts.
Keep comparing an apple to an orange, see where it gets you.
>>
>>724761491
yup crazy shit that was. i still have the video but its in mp4 format
>>
>>724761646
it got me replying to your autistic ass comment
>>
File: 12201913.jpg (35KB, 284x284px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12201913.jpg
35KB, 284x284px
>>724751951
Fuck this got me hard, it's been so long since i've actually felt something from someone whom means a lot to me other than a family member...i long for it. Why do i want to do...why
>>
>>724761805
I'd rather be autistic than be a faggot.
>>
File: 1485044362099-1.png (73KB, 192x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485044362099-1.png
73KB, 192x255px
>>724752807
it's been almost 3 weeks. any development in your status? how's ur love-life thus far?
>>
>>724751575
Ive never been hit this hard in a feels thread, i hope he finds that monster, and shows no mercy
>>
File: spiderman.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spiderman.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>724761702
related?
>>
>>724754599
>2:36 AM
Fucking Hell anon
>>
>>724762190
like that but worse and EVERYWHERE
>>
>>724762265
you're in my timezone
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 98



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.