[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored high school teacher just home from work Ask me anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 66

File: ask-me-anything.jpg (21KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
ask-me-anything.jpg
21KB, 225x300px
Bored high school teacher just home from work
Ask me anything
>>
How many students have you fuckes
>>
do you fantasize about fucking the boys sometimes or just the girls?
>>
How you deal with mavericks
>>
>>724710650
Did you grow up wanting to to be a failure at life?
>>
>>724710650
What do you teach?

If history, was Zachary Taylor murdered? Can you provide evidence that he was or wasn't?
>>
File: really mate.jpg (13KB, 582x215px) Image search: [Google]
really mate.jpg
13KB, 582x215px
What do you currently teach?

And what did really want to teach?

Are you working for a public school and whats your gender?
>>
>>724710811

>>724710933
Just the girls
Teenage boys are not attractive

>>724711050
I don't worry about them, Dirk's too old

>>724711088
No, I had failure thrust upon me

>>724711125
English
Don't know shit about Zachary Taylor except that he was a mostly irrelevant president

>>724711229
>What do you currently teach?
English
>And what did really want to teach?
College-level English
>Are you working for a public school and whats your gender?
I'm at a private school now, but I've worked public school in the past
I'm male
>>
what did you do with the remains?
>>
Whats the worst thing you've ever done to a student?
>>
>>724711508
Chopped them up and fed them to my dog
Then dissolved the bones in acid in my bathtub

>>724711509
That's a damn good question
Nothing's immediately popping into my head. Probably some really insensitive joke I thought was funny or something. I do have a propensity for putting my foot in my mouth
>>
>>724711457
is it normal to wanna teach higher levels, fail and then settle for lower levels?

Any students that have taught you something? random facts dont count.
>>
>>724711861
can you proofread my paper for class?
>>
>>724712127
>is it normal to wanna teach higher levels, fail and then settle for lower levels?
I have no idea to be honest.
Doesn't seem like it. It's way easier to become a teenager by going to college for education than to go to college for something else than have to go back and get a teaching certification.

>Any students that have taught you something? random facts dont count.
If random facts don't count, I'm not sure what you mean?
I learn all sorts of interesting and horrifying things from my students every day

>>724712169
Nah I'm off the clock
>>
>>724712405
What made you want to come here?
>>
>>724712611
Here as in /b/? I've been coming here since I was in fucking high school
I'm bored. I have no life. I teach high school, for chrissakes.
>>
>>724710650
Why aren't you admitting you had sex with my daughter?
>>
>>724712776
I wish I was so lucky
>>
Any particularly interesting stories from work?
>>
>>724713277
I've had all sorts of strange shit happen. You're gonna have to be more specific.
>>
>>724713466
anything about sexual tension with the teenage girls you teach, anything to do with the teen girls
>>
>>724711457
College-level English teacher here
Tenured Shakespearean
What do you see doing as a specialization in grad school?
>>
Have you ever dated one of the students at your school?
>>
>>724713578
Oh yeah of course
What I've come to learn is that teenage girls have absolutely no fucking self-awareness for doing sexy shit
So there's sexual tension, but they end up completely fucking unaware of it, at least on a conscious level

>>724713594
Notice my previous answer says "did want"
I know now I will never teach at the college level. I fucked around in undergrad too much to ever get into grad school.

>>724713787
No, I wouldn't date a student. More for ethical reasons than moral ones.
>>
>>724710650
Based on your answers on this thread, are you happy? Are you miserable? Or neither?
>>
>>724715544
Eh. It varies.
Today I'm okay. It was a pretty easy day, break's soon, the girls looked good. I don't have much to complain about today.
But that varies a lot. I'm naturally prone to mood swings, I guess.
>>
>>724710650
Teachers are the dumbest, most useless people on earth.
Why don't you ask me something?
>>
>>724715902
Careful not to strain yourself while tipping that hard
>>
How old are you? How long have you been teaching?
>>
>>724716371
27, this is my 4th year
>>
Do you believe your school is of high quality? And if it isn't, why aren't you trying to move to a country that values learning and intellect more? Are there teachers in your school that are objectively incompetent?
>>
>>724716618
Stop coming to 4chan, Drew.
>>
>>724717004
>Do you believe your school is of high quality?
Oh fuck no. We're a podunk little Christian school. Kids go to our school to either A) get Jesus'd or B) play sports they wouldn't make at public school. No one is here for academics.

>And if it isn't, why aren't you trying to move to a country that values learning and intellect more?
Immigration is not a wave your magic wand and move to another country type deal
Further, the way to solve problems is not to run away and leave them for someone else like a bitch

>Are there teachers in your school that are objectively incompetent?
Absolutely. Pretty much anyone who's name begins with "Coach" for starters.
>>
File: 1488917731405.jpg (321KB, 1000x794px) Image search: [Google]
1488917731405.jpg
321KB, 1000x794px
>>724710650
Ever fuck an under age student, you sick fuck?
>>
>>724711861
Whats a propensityy?
>>
Do you sometimes jerk off to your own female students? Like to their social media and shit?
>>
How big yo dick white boy?
>>
>>724717613
Nope

>>724717616
Some unattractive girl's instagram, from what I google can tell me

>>724717991
>Do you sometimes jerk off to your own female students?
Oh yeah, on an almost daily basis

>Like to their social media and shit?
No, I intentionally don't go looking for that shit
I know it wouldn't get traced back to me but I'd give myself a heart attacking worrying about 1-in-a-million scenarios like that

>>724717995
Take your cuck fantasies elsewhere m8
>>
>>724714140
>What I've come to learn is that teenage girls have absolutely no fucking self-awareness for doing sexy shit
>So there's sexual tension, but they end up completely fucking unaware of it, at least on a conscious level
greentext a story about this

any of them have big tits?

fatties dont count
>>
>>724718162
Ausfag detected
How many kangaroos have you fucked in the bilabong while drinking fosters out of your daughters thongs ya cunt?
>>
>>724710650
Can I play halo 3 on pc?
>>
>>724718162
So is this like-the norm for most male teachers? They fantasize and jerk to their students?
>>
>>724718349
>greentext a story about this

>be me
>stay after school for detention duty
>afterwards go back into my room to pack up to leave
>some 13-14 yo girl randomly comes in
>i guess from volleyball practice or something because she's in a skimpy ass volleyball uniform
>'do you know my name?'
>i don't teach any kids that young
>'wtf no'
>'guess'
>'i don't fucking know sally or some shit'
>'no guess'
>kinda getting on my nerves, get up to go home
>she blocks my path
>'guess!'
>won't let me leave til i guess her name
>keeps stepping in my way
>about 2 inches between me and skimpy dressed young girl
>who's giggling like crazy
>in an otherwise empty school
>sweatin bullets
>finally get away and go home

anticlimactic end but whatever

>any of them have big tits?
of course. not greentext girl though, she was too young for that

>fatties dont count
we don't have fatties. sports are too important for that shit.

>>724718429
cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt

>>724718476
I don't know, can you?

>>724718689
I have no idea. This is a mystery I wonder about on a daily basis.
I have no contemporaries at my school, and even if I did, who the fuck is gonna admit to that?
>>
>>724717382
>Further, the way to solve problems is not to run away and leave them for someone else like a bitch
How are you trying to go about changing the culture then? I understand your point of view, but I don't see how we can go about raising our standards to be on par with, say, Germany's standards. The power base isn't here. People bitch about how shitty our schools are and then vote against funding them when they hit retirement. Superintendents manipulate funding for schools in ways that they aren't legal and it won't be stopped until someone with a lot of money and great lawyers goes to court. The south doesn't fund their schools enough and a disturbing percentage of people living there are legitimately anti-intellectual.

Actually, what state do you teach in?
>>
>>724719141
>I don't know, can you?
I don't know either, retard. That's why I asked.
>>
Do you actually care about the students? Individually or otherwise
>>
>>724711125
I have actually read quite a bit about his death and I dont think so. I cant remember where I read this but apparently his cause of death was listed as cholera, though his symptoms more closely resembled what we now know as gastroentoritis. It was reported that he was standing for three hours in the hot sun during the dedication of the Washington Monument and started to get heatstroke. When he got back to the White House he ate some strawberries and drank a lot of cold milk. At that time there were reports around the DC area of gastrointestinal illness related to spoiled milk or there was something wrong with milk that effected quite a few people. Like I said, I dont remember where I read this but the book linked Taylor's illness and death to the strawberries and milk. Incidentally, do you know of any information about his children and what became of them after the Civil War? I have been to the library of congress but so little information about him survived after the union army raided his plantation.
>>
>>724719179
It'd be a fool's errand to think I'm going to change an entire national culture by myself, but the nice thing about being at a private school is I can say "fuck everywhere else, i can at least make my school great." That's a lot more reachable goal.
But yeah, dumb motherfuckers don't want to fund their schools because >muh taxes

>Actually, what state do you teach in?
Don't wanna say, but I am in the South

>>724719422
Yeah absolutely
At the end of the day, I'm a sappy faggot and I love most of those fuckers
>>
how do i become a h.s teacher?

already have a bachelors unrelated to education though
>>
>>724710650
Do you fap to other teachers? Imagination or otherwise
>>
>>724719715
How about one individual kid?
Any you hate? Ever feel like punching one?
Would you take a bullet for one?
>>
>>724711457
>I'm male
penis or gtfo
>>
Do you have pervert phantasies with some of your students ( females )
>>
Say a really cute girl in your class leaves behind her gym bag and schools over, meaning shes not getting that bag back anytime soon. Would you swipe a pair of her shorts or panties in there for "safe-keeping"
>>
Would I be content being a high school teacher? I've always had an affinity for learning, especially history, geography, and English. I wouldn't mind being underpaid compared to other occupations, since I wouldn't want to live on too much money anyway. I'd love to teach subjects, interact with the class, and actually discipline and shut up kids who are always rowdy and are assholes for kids who actually want to learn. I'm only fifteen, so obviously I have a lot ahead of me in life...
>>
>>724719770
Varies by state, I believe, but in general you'll have to complete some kind of alternate route certification program. I did mine as part of a master's degree in education. Took 2 years but it was the easiest shit I've ever done. Education is an easy as fuck degree.

>>724719802
Eh, I have before, mostly for the hell of it, but none of them are that attractive

>>724719928
>How about one individual kid?
>Any you hate? Ever feel like punching one?
Yeah there's definitely some kids that are cunts.
I'm not exactly prone to react violently to shit, but some of them need a good asskicking, yeah.

>Would you take a bullet for one?
Eh, probably not. I'm a cowardly bitch.
>>
File: Martin mystery.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Martin mystery.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Do your students trust you enough to come for life advice ?

what good advice have you given, and does any of them look up to you?
>>
if a student asked you "does god exist" or "do you believe in god" , what would your response be?
>>
>>724719715
>That's a lot more reachable goal.
Alright, how are you attempting to increase the quality of education provided by your particular institution? And I'm not talking about the classes you teach, I mean all of them.

>At the end of the day, I'm a sappy faggot and I love most of those fuckers
Cool.
>>
>>724720114
Yes

>>724720296
No that's fucking weird
And also incredibly obvious

>>724720321
Probably not. I'm mostly a glorified babysitter.
Actual engagement with the subject matter is pretty rare and mostly pretty low level.
Discipline is a pain in the ass because almost no one actually believes in it anymore so you're pretty much on your own with pretty limited power.
It's gotten to the point where I have my kids writing lines like it's fucking 1950. But it's something that I actually have control over.

>>724720400
Eh, a little
But they mostly come to me to show me dumbass youtube videos and memes you probably shouldn't be showing a teacher
Most people don't want advice anyways, they just want to be told they're right

>>724720486
At risk of t8king b8, yes
>>
>>724711457
Is your mom a teacher too?
>>
>>724720894
do nudes of your female coworkers (particularly other teachers) exist?
>>
who's the hottest slut in your school?
>>
>>724720894
Kyle?
>>
>>724720690
That's not really a simple questions to answer. But we're a small enough school that it's not that hard for me to politely complain and push for some institutional changes. There's also a strong sentiment of solidarity between those of us who are actually there to try to teach shit, so if we don't like something we're told to do we just kinda conveniently ignore it because they can't fire all of us at once.

>>724720968
No she's an unemployed alcoholic

>>724721098
I have no idea
Probably not, they're mostly old

>>724721122
Not gonna say her name because I actually really like her (as a person, not just a hot slut)
She's sweet, though she tries to get away with everything by batting her eyelashes at me and begging really sweetly
Fucking evil little slut, but sweet
>>
>>724720894
how old are the kids you teach?
>>
>>724720321
>15

M-MODS!

When I was 15 I wanted to be a teacher, now I want to kill myself
>>
File: 1481941205957.jpg (80KB, 650x624px) Image search: [Google]
1481941205957.jpg
80KB, 650x624px
nigger nigger nigger teachjer
>>
>>724720894
Yeesh. The glorified babysitter part really hits home. Thank you for answering my question.
>>
>>724710650
Story time. Most hilarious/embarrassing thing the class autist has done. Go.
>>
Union? yea/nay

Your views on shave balls Brad?
>>
>>724721395
Hey, I'm almost sixteen!
>>
Views on trump and his education policies?
>>
>>724721825
>private school
>union
>>
>>724721872
MODS!
>>
Being good at something?
Learning how to use tools?
>>
>>724717616
it means you're inclined towards doing something
>>
How can I exercise my 3 month old puppy on rainy days? He is already way too big to play in the house and it's been raining for 2 days.
>>
>>724717124
seriously Drew grade those damn essays
>>
>>724721300
>That's not really a simple questions to answer. But we're a small enough school that it's not that hard for me to politely complain and push for some institutional changes. There's also a strong sentiment of solidarity between those of us who are actually there to try to teach shit, so if we don't like something we're told to do we just kinda conveniently ignore it because they can't fire all of us at once.

Judging from what you've said about discipline being non-extant you don't have a meaningful impact on how the school is run. It's pointless to get into sentimental discussions on /b/, but this can't be making you happy. Organizing with others who care about the problem and working to raise our standards, even if by imperceptibly small amounts, would let you experience the happiness that stems from doing something you know is worth doing.
>>
>>724722038
Considering he teaches at a private school, Betsy DeVos wants to use religious schools to "advance God's kingdom", and she advocates school choice, I think he'll be safe
>>
>>724722188
Get a rain coat.
>>
>>724722188
throw tennis ball at wall across the room, let pupper retrieve, repeat process
>>
>>724721362
I teach 9th through 12th grade

>>724721705
Eh, there's nothing too terrible. Autists don't play sports, so we don't really have a lot of them.

>>724721825
>Union? yea/nay
Nope, I wish

>Your views on shave balls Brad?
I don't really know a lot of the facts there, but I kinda feel for him.
The girl was what, 17, 18? I've got a couple senior girls I could totally see myself dating if it wouldn't get me sent to fucking prison.

>>724722038
Does Trump have education policies?
I mean, de Vos is a fucking idiot but that's not unusual for any politician in an education department, and education policy isn't clickbait so Trump never really seems to talk about it.

>>724722112
What

>>724722188
Let the fucker run around in the rain. It's water it won't hurt him.

>>724722274
>Judging from what you've said about discipline being non-extant you don't have a meaningful impact on how the school is run.
Eh, this is a problem I've really only started to be aware of in the past few months. These things take time.

>but this can't be making you happy
This thread? Eh, it's killing time.

>Organizing with others who care about the problem and working to raise our standards, even if by imperceptibly small amounts, would let you experience the happiness that stems from doing something you know is worth doing.
I'm already doing that. Good lord, our school was a mess in the years before I was there. That's why our freshmen are smarter than our seniors.
>>
>>724722648
I'm already doing that. Good lord, our school was a mess in the years before I was there. That's why our freshmen are smarter than our seniors.

Mite b legit. Cool talking with you.
>>
>>724710650
is the bogpill real?
and who was phone?
>>
What is the purpose of life?
>>
>>724723045
>is the bogpill real?
Yes

>and who was phone?
I was phone

>>724723319
To fap to teen qts?
Fuck if I know
>>
do you prefer lil 9th graders or the outgoing 12th graders?
>>
>>724719141
could have got some sweet prepubescent vag
>>
>>724723622
Depends on two things:
>Prefer them as what? Students? People? Fapb8?
>Do you mean those age groups in general, or the particular groups I have this year?

>>724723792
Probably. And fuck did I want to.
But after the fact, I'm sure glad I didn't try.
>>
File: 1487456638030-1.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487456638030-1.png
78KB, 282x300px
Did you understand the end of evangelion?
>>
how many times a day do you get a semi seeing their asses in tight yoga pants?
>>
>>724723962
Nope

>>724724127
0, we have uniforms so no yoga pants
Lots of nice legs in those skirts though
>>
>>724724185
What are you teaching in your class right now?
>>
>>724710650
Are you liberal and do put your views on your students?

Also what state?
>>
Did you ever hear of Mr Tonks? Guelph teacher got arrested for having CP on his computer.
>>
>>724724314
Nothing, really
3 days still spring break and all of them are taken up by school events/housekeeping shit
My kids are basically done until after break

>>724724413
>Are you liberal
Yes, or at least what used to be called a liberal
Now 'liberal' just seems to mean 'Hillary' despite that cunt being pretty conservative

>and do put your views on your students?
No. I go out of my way to avoid giving my political views. It pisses my kids off but whatever.

>Also what state?
Not saying, South

>>724724601
Dunno him
>>
Can you help me with some physics homework
>>
>>724724843
thoughts on teachers who try to be freinds or "cool" with students?
>>
Why are you on /b/

There are only two answers:
1. You like CP
2. You like /d/ick girls
>>
>>724724843
Do the kids piss you off? I went to hs not too long ago and the kids were total cunts including me. I just wanted to be edgy and cool
>>
>>724725015
Fuck no I don't know shit about physics

>>724725042
It's really embarrassing but at the same time, I have a little sympathy because all my kids treat me like I'm that kind of teacher
Then they get all surprised when they actually get in trouble for shit

>>724725266
Force of habit, really
There isn't even CP on /b/ anymore

>>724725387
A lot of the time, sure
>>
>>724710650
If a student asked you "is trump like hitler?" what would your response be?
Also, what would your reaction if here on /b/ here you saw your face? Wheather it is a "rate me" post or otherwise
>>
What college I did you go to, and are you married?
>>
>>724725439
>If a student asked you "is trump like hitler?" what would your response be?
Probably "You tell me" or some other avoidant shit

>Also, what would your reaction if here on /b/ here you saw your face? Wheather it is a "rate me" post or otherwise
I'd be confused as hell because I've never posted my pic anywhere on 4chan
There are however kids who are fucking obsessed with taking my picture though so I guess I can't be too surprised
>>
>>724723948
fapb8 ofc
>>
>>724725432
>There isn't even CP on /b/ anymore
Implying you've looked at CP on /b/ before.
>>
>>724725580
Any stories where you fucked up? Totally freaked out on kids or something like that? School ever reprimand you?
>>
File: 1487488148505.png (364KB, 506x632px) Image search: [Google]
1487488148505.png
364KB, 506x632px
>>724710650
I've had anal fissures for about 4 years. Every time I got one, within about 3-6 months, it would heal (sometimes shorter, sometimes longer). Now I just have sort of a skin tag there but no hole, pain, or blood. I don't really give a shit (pun intended) about having the skintags, I'm not a faggot and definitely don't want rimjobs from my gf anyways. But every time I get one, it changes sides. So i have a tag on my right and left.

Now since about 7-8-ish months ago, I've gotten what feels like two fissures both at the top. But this one doesn't seem like it's healing, and it hurts like hell. I always do my best to make sure it's clean, but it still hurts like a motherfucker. Every day I go to clean it, there's blood. Sometimes running as much as a nosebleed with the same color of blood as one, sometimes with lighter blood and not much. It just feels like an open wound practically. And when I shit, it always tears that fucker right open and hurts, sometimes filling the toilet with blood. It's not always that bad.

I really don't want to go to the doctor for it if I don't have to. The others have healed on their own, all I did was keep it generally clean. The surgery sounds painful, invasive, and I'd prefer being able to sit down comfortably like normal.

I'm mostly venting, but should I really get surgery or just wait this one out? And how can I stop getting these things all the time?
>>
>>724725563
>What college I did you go to?
Not gonna say, would make me really identifiable

>and are you married?
nope

>>724725663
Eh, I don't know, really.
The natural taboo of jb is of course super hot
But on the other hand, the older girls actually have tits and the like

>>724725695
If you're scrolling the main page and you see it, you can't un-see it
>>
>>724725580
>I'd be confused as hell because I've never posted my pic anywhere on 4chan
>There are however kids who are fucking obsessed with taking my picture though so I guess I can't be too surprised

would you go out of your way to try to find out which kiddo posted it? Like if it was something like "grade my english teacher, /b/:
>>
>>724725850
I'm sorry, but I'm going to need your badge, and gun.
>>
Will you post a picture of your penis?
>>
Would you fuck any of the other teachers there
>>
>>724725792
I think the worst thing I've ever gotten "in trouble" for was not writing up some kid who came to school out of uniform. I pretended I was sorry but it's fucking clothes, I give zero fucks
I'm generally on the right side of the law.

>>724725830
tl;dr

>>724725872
Out of my way? Nah
But I'd read the thread and probably be able to figure it out
My kids aren't subtle

>>724725915
Wait I got a gun?!
Fuckin' sweet
>>
>>724726065
No

>>724726091
Maybe. I mean, why not? Fucking's better than not fucking
None that I'm actively trying to though. They're not that great.
>>
>>724726105
Do you believe all of the symbolism crap in english?
>>
What's the worst thing a kid as done at your school i.e. Violence, tantrums so on so forth
>>
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
>>
File: 1kz44g.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1kz44g.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>
>>724726364
In general, yes
You would to if you could be taught it in an environment that didn't amount to "remember that this symbolizes this for the test!"

>>724726400
Two dumb black kids got pissed at each other and ended up vandalizing one another's cars
It's pretty fucking tame but we're a pretty tame school

>>724726465
Yes
>>
File: tumblr_nezz4qzQuo1th768to1_250.gif (432KB, 250x147px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nezz4qzQuo1th768to1_250.gif
432KB, 250x147px
>>724710650
Do you realize that your female students are all getting blacked? Do you picture every one of them getting fucked by blacks?
>>
What's your favorite author?
>>
Is the education system ass just teaching every kid the same exact thing and not what they want to do for a living
>>
>>724726655
Book
>>
>>724726598
Same thing. I doubt anything'd come of it.

>>724726631
No they're not. Our school's pretty damn racist.

>>724726655
Chuck Palahniuk
I'm a pleb, I know
>>
>>724710650
If you search on google your full name, do you come up?
>>
File: 1443543462100-1.jpg (373KB, 1571x1213px) Image search: [Google]
1443543462100-1.jpg
373KB, 1571x1213px
>>724726726
Are you racist? I got fucked by this guy on grindr
>>
>>724723045
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K-_sMq6xFc
Do you even have to ask anon..
>>
>>724726726
>Chuck Palahniuk
>I'm a pleb, I know
Could be worse. Nobody said it had to be Goethe.
>>
What drugs have you done?
>>
>>724726703
Your question isn't really coherent

>>724726869
Nope

>>724726882
>Are you racist?
No

>I got fucked by this guy on grindr
Good for you...?
>>
File: 2.jpg (30KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
30KB, 550x412px
>>724726546
Singling out the black kids
>>
>>724727063
Nothing more than weed
I'm boring

>>724727114
They single themselves out by doing dumb shit like that
>>
Tits or ass?
>>
Are you into anal?
>>
File: brunette047_453452027.jpg (168KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
brunette047_453452027.jpg
168KB, 960x720px
>>724727160
But you fail to mention what the white kids do. You find their mischief amusing
>>
>>724710650
Are you implicit in shoving down kike propaganda down white children's throats?
>>
Have you ever farted in a kids face?
>>
how often do you notice a wardrobe malfunction
>>
>>724711457
>Teenage boys are not attractive
but boys normally are?
>>
>>724727187
Depends entirely on the girl
If you put a gun to my head and forced me to pick, tits

>>724727248
Never done it

>>724727276
They haven't done anything anywhere close
Our school is tame as shit

>>724727314
Doesn't really happen?

>>724727350
Men can be
>>
>>724727160
If you were boring your thread wouldn't have had this many responses anon!

Here have a pic of Igor and Grishka!
>>
>>724727468
The temptation of teen girls can attract lonely men to anything
>>
File: intammade_in_Sweden_1.gif (830KB, 250x342px) Image search: [Google]
intammade_in_Sweden_1.gif
830KB, 250x342px
Is black cock supremacy part of the curriculum? If it isn't formally part of it, then you can be sure it is an informal extracurricular activity
>>
You into sports?
>>
Raindrop...?
>>
>>724727528
Is your name Humbert Humbert by any chance?
>>
File: 1442993140202.gif (2MB, 298x192px) Image search: [Google]
1442993140202.gif
2MB, 298x192px
How many of your students are getting blacked? Different anon asking here
>>
Do you ever do fap roulette?
>>
File: wtf.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
23KB, 400x400px
>>724726957
>>
File: 1485917276830.jpg (20KB, 474x408px) Image search: [Google]
1485917276830.jpg
20KB, 474x408px
>>724710650
Ever seen this happening?
>>
>>724727532
Why are you cucks so obsessed with your own shit?
You've got like 10 of your own threads, keep your gross fetish there

>>724727550
Yeah

>>724727602
Dragon Ball is terrible and you're terrible

>>724727709
kek

>>724727746
no
>>
>>724710650
if "pro" is the opposite of "con"
does that mean congress is the opposite of progress?
>>
>>724717382
Hello Mr. Zoschke
>>
>>724727800
Nope

>>724727818
Do you have a better source for jokes than your grandpa?
>>
File: swimmer-girl-fuck.jpg (344KB, 818x1000px) Image search: [Google]
swimmer-girl-fuck.jpg
344KB, 818x1000px
>>724710650
How many of your students have you seen nudes of? Do you stalk their social media accounts ?
>>
Do you have any cool teacher friends
>>
>>724727747
Here's a quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
>>
how can you possibly go through year of school and college just to turn around and go back in as a permanent career?
>>
>>724727457
NICE
>>
is Stephen Colbert funny?
>>
Will this game really make me cum in 2 minutes?
>>
>>724727929
>How many of your students have you seen nudes of?
Zero

>Do you stalk their social media accounts ?
No. I make a point not to. That's a slippery slope

>>724727940
Not really

>>724727956
In general, I liked high school
I had fun. I learned shit. It wasn't amazing, but it was alright.

>>724728007
He was on The Colbert Report
Late Night, less so
>>
What books would you recommend me reading?
What books do you recommend your students reading?
>>
Favourite hobbies?
>>
>>724710650
Ever see a student piss themselves?
>>
File: 1487536951494.jpg (107KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487536951494.jpg
107KB, 480x640px
>>724710650
Which girl would you like to fuck the most in your school? Has to be a student
>>
is trevor noah funny?
>>
You play any video games?
>>
>>724727862
So Mickey Mouse is talking to his attorney, who says:
I'm sorry, Mr. Mouse, but I'm afraid your wife acting a little silly just isn't grounds for divorce.
To which Mickey replies"
I DIDN'T SAY SHE'S ACTING SILLY.
I SAID SHE'S FUCKING GOOFY.
>>
File: 1445983510990.png (1MB, 1080x1699px) Image search: [Google]
1445983510990.png
1MB, 1080x1699px
>>724710650
Do you identify boys who you think aren't getting any pussy and try to mentor them to get pussy?
>>
>>724728083
Yes, get some fucking stamina you out of shape piece of shit

>>724728127
>What books would you recommend me reading?
Depends entirely on who you are and what you're into. Impossible to say without knowing you.

>What books do you recommend your students reading?
Almost universally, my students don't read unless I make them.
And even then, maybe like 25% of them do it

>>724728150
I like to sleep and masturbate and play d&d

>>724728163
No

>>724728183
Jesus christ, can I only pick one?
That's one hell of a decision

>>724728199
Fuck no

>>724728241
A little
>>
Ever see a person you knows nudes here on /b/?
>>
>>724728335
Do you like teaching? Is it easy? How did you get stuck teaching?
>>
Would you ever marry one of your past students?
>>
File: 1483320407253.jpg (417KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483320407253.jpg
417KB, 1600x1200px
>>724728335>>724728183

Well, have any of them flirted with you?
>>
Are you gonna watch the NCAA tournament
>>
>>724710650
Are you a furry?
>>
>>724719141
>I don't know, can you?

Confirm English teacher...
>>
Craziest shit you've fapped to?
>>
File: 1440473158142.jpg (57KB, 414x555px) Image search: [Google]
1440473158142.jpg
57KB, 414x555px
>>724710650
Ever see a really hit girl with a guy and you think he doesn't deserve her so you cockblock?
>>
File: 1474685766549.jpg (694KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1474685766549.jpg
694KB, 640x1136px
>>724728602
*hot girl
>>
File: Sexting_102_1.jpg (112KB, 960x695px) Image search: [Google]
Sexting_102_1.jpg
112KB, 960x695px
Know of any lesbian sex going on in your school?
>>
>>724710650

#NaughtyNeville
>>
>>724728295
I think my uncle taught me that one when I was like 10

>>724728325
No
On the whole I find it impossible to imagine the boys of our school are getting any pussy
Who wants to fuck boys who do shit like roll on the floor and throw tissues at one another on a daily basis?

>>724728435
Once, a girl I went to high school with had her nudes pop up here right after we graduated
I had already seen them though so it wasn't a big deal

>>724728457
>Do you like teaching?
Some days I love it, some days I hate it. I'm moody.
Today it was okay.

>Is it easy?
Fuck no

>How did you get stuck teaching?
Had no idea what to do with my life, got talked into getting a useless degree like a fucktard, had nothing else to do

>>724728475
Oh yeah, all the fucking time
The thing about teen girls though is that I've come to realize a lot of the time, they don't fucking realize they're flirting with me

>>724728510
No

>>724728597
Thoughts of my little sister getting her virginity taken by some Chad

>>724728602
None of these guys deserve any of my girls. They're precious as shit.

>>724728739
Nah our girls are too tame and christian for that shit
I wish
>>
File: 1439092611450.jpg (179KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439092611450.jpg
179KB, 768x1024px
>>724710650
Ever see thongs sticking out and then have to go fap
>>
Has anyone ever been seriously hurt (like needing to go to the ER or hospital) while you worked there? Since the school is big on sports something must have happened at some point, right?
>>
why are you on The Chan?
>>
>>724728838
Nope
Again, uniforms
Shirts are tucked in

>>724728854
We had a girl who regularly lost consciousness for seemingly no apparent reason last year
Like would just collapse in the middle of class
Worst sports injury was some guy who broke his leg at a football game
Nothing too gruesome though

>>724728880
Bored
>>
File: 1378554098856.jpg (155KB, 1007x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1378554098856.jpg
155KB, 1007x1500px
>>724728814
So do you look down on the guys that you think are virgins?
>>
File: 1488872925996.jpg (409KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1488872925996.jpg
409KB, 1600x2400px
>>724728814
Did you see the thread last night? If you did do you have an opinion on it?
>>
>>724729031
I think they're pretty much all virgins

>>724729042
Nope, no idea what you're talking about
>>
How do I stop being a beta fag and get a girlfriend cause I'm not ugly and I play sports just can't get a girl
>>
>>724728814
What do you think of comics? Real literature? good to read for students? ect
>>
>>724728814
you skipped me :(
>>724728460
>>
got a tard story?
>>
Do you eat pizza with your hand, roll it up or eat it with a fork?
>>
File: 1466909970083.jpg (39KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466909970083.jpg
39KB, 600x800px
>>724729099
you look down on people who you think are virgins? I know I do
>>
>>724728814
>Nah our girls are too tame and christian
Lol
>>
File: 1488868733499.jpg (229KB, 1159x1766px) Image search: [Google]
1488868733499.jpg
229KB, 1159x1766px
>>724729099
Some anon leaked nudes of his teacher that he stole from her cell phone. /b/ then proceeded to find her twitter and post them there, shit was funny. Pic related.
>>
>>724729021
Are you a virgin? Asking for a friend...
>>
should the millatary be defunded?
>>
>>724729103
Just grow a pair and ask bitches out

>>724729109
Reading is a dying medium
And when I say reading, I mean literally using your eyes to process text
At this point, I'm happy if a kid reads anything

>>724729146
My bad

>>724728460
I'm not sure I'd ever marry anyone
But I'm not opposed to dating one

>>724729154
Private school, we don't let tards in

>>724729168
Hand obviously

>>724729175
Quit projecting

>>724729233
You laugh but I'm serious
I'm not naive about this

>>724729247
She actually looks pretty hot
Post more

>>724729299
No

>>724729315
Yes
>>
File: 1465145775324.jpg (64KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465145775324.jpg
64KB, 768x1024px
>>724729233
I know, I went to a Catholic school and it was pretty common
>>
File: 1488860857627.jpg (361KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1488860857627.jpg
361KB, 1600x2400px
>>724729357
>>
>>724729401
Catholic school and our school are two very different things
This is the conservative ass South
They're more likely to lynch a lesbian than be one
>>
has humanity gone too far?
>>
Any meme lords at your school
>>
File: 1488863754558.png (1MB, 591x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1488863754558.png
1MB, 591x2152px
>>724729357
For conveniences sake.
>>
What car do you drive?
>>
>>724729357
what about a story that involved a student being so fucking stupid it makes you angry?
>>
Age? Gender? Relationship?
>>
>>724729247
sounds legendary. Archive link/screencaps?
>>
File: 1460234151388.jpg (37KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1460234151388.jpg
37KB, 500x669px
>>724729357

Not an invalid use of projection, you just wouldn't answer straight. What else does a human have at their disposal besides projection?
>>
>>724710650
Are the high school girls sluts?
>>
>>724729357
>You laugh but I'm serious

Let me tell you friend, christian girls are the absolute freakiest. Also the sneakiest, all around normally a great fuck
>>
>>724729562
got album of them individually?
>>
File: 1448916699474.jpg (88KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448916699474.jpg
88KB, 768x1024px
>>
File: 1488861271287.jpg (454KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1488861271287.jpg
454KB, 1600x2400px
>>724729597
There was one but I didn't save it.
>>
File: 1484894522357.jpg (101KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484894522357.jpg
101KB, 540x960px
>>
Is your school at all prestigious? Do you secretly wish that the lesser capable would die off for the betterment of society?
>>
File: 1488861488278.jpg (164KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1488861488278.jpg
164KB, 1600x1067px
>>724729696
Nope. Just a file.
>>
File: 1483431364362.jpg (293KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483431364362.jpg
293KB, 960x1280px
>>724710650
Any girls with big tits?
>>
>>724729800
Stop projecting
>>
File: 1434781955482.jpg (114KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1434781955482.jpg
114KB, 1280x960px
>>724710650
Ever look up their skirts?
>>
>>724729526
Never

>>724729540
High school is one giant meme

>>724729562
Pretty hot by why the fuck would a teacher take professional looking nudes like that?

>>724729563
A piece of shit

>>724729579
Our kids are rarely that stupid but often uneducated as fuck
I had like half a class of 10th graders last year not know what a verb was?

>>724729584
27, male, single

>>724729598
You're forgiven because that slut's hot

>>724729616
For the most part, no.
Our girls are surprisingly tame.

>>724729647
If you got them in bed, sure
But the maturity gap between them and the boys is just too big and there's really not enough older guys in the area to supply regular dickings

>>724729800
>Is your school at all prestigious?
No we suck

>Do you secretly wish that the lesser capable would die off for the betterment of society?
Kinda

>>724729869
Of course
>>
>>724729758
Please say there's more of this. Or sauce?
>>
File: 1478663673506.jpg (555KB, 573x1805px) Image search: [Google]
1478663673506.jpg
555KB, 573x1805px
>>724710650
>>
File: 1488860826400.jpg (485KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1488860826400.jpg
485KB, 1600x2400px
>>724729995
No idea. Was divorced maybe she needed the money.
>>
File: 1450353740719.jpg (75KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450353740719.jpg
75KB, 640x960px
>>
Name 3 countries better than the USA
>>
>>724729995
>did not know what a verb was.
Holy fucking shit not even one kid?
>>
What's the most funny thing a student has done that you had to punish them for, but secretly laughed your ass off of later?
>>
>>724729858
come on. anyone got an albulm? Archive? What was the name of the post?
>>
File: 1435650128305.jpg (53KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435650128305.jpg
53KB, 600x800px
>>724710650
Any girls too ugly to fuck?
>>
What do you do for a living?
>>
File: 1488861145558.jpg (167KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1488861145558.jpg
167KB, 1600x1067px
>>724730288
I did save all of them, and there weren't that many. I'll eventually post them all if we keep talking.
>>
>>724730208
1. California
2. New York
3. Mexico
>>
>>724729988
Nah

>>724730208
Canada
Canada
Canada

>>724730237
Half a class
Half. A. Class.
lrn2readingcomprehension

>>724730258
My problem is that I can't keep a straight face at all. If I think something's funny, I'm gonna laugh.
Probably when a kid jumped out my window

>>724730306
Yeah there's a couple black girls that are pretty grody
They're probably the only ones though

>>724730307
I sell propane and propane accessories
>>
File: 764_1000.jpg (169KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
764_1000.jpg
169KB, 960x1280px
>>724710650
Do you think teachers should be allowed to eat out the female students are?
>>
>>724730441
will the kid get caught?
>>
>>724730453
thoughts ob teachers having sex with students?
>>
>>724710650
what is you're political leaning? I'm guessing you're a lefty with the answers you've given so far
>>
>>724730442
I believe I said countries
>>
File: 1488860796050.jpg (480KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1488860796050.jpg
480KB, 1600x2400px
>>724730527
Presumably, but the only thing thats happened on twitter so far is that her tweets were set to private.
>>
have you ever jerked of in your empty classroom?

Also what do you think of the yogscast?

Annnnd Boyshorts or thongs?
>>
File: 1449774748420.jpg (48KB, 738x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449774748420.jpg
48KB, 738x600px
>>724710650
Would you like to pick two students to playfully dominate you and have you eat them out?
>>
>>724730453
what will you do if a wild school shooter appears?
>>
Do you partake in the 420? I know you said you had, but do you still?
>>
>>724730453
>half a class
oops, im stupid, still really sad though
>>
>>724727276
who the fuck is that? I need a name
>>
File: 1488860931666.jpg (320KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1488860931666.jpg
320KB, 1600x2400px
>>724730823
No clue. Nobody is even sure if it was really a student. Could have been posted by a jilted lover.
>>
File: !0000000_(36)lost100d.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
!0000000_(36)lost100d.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
What was the best sex you've ever had?
>>
Are you fit/attractive/good looking? If you initiated a sexual relationship with a student what do you think their reaction would be? I'm talking about students that you think fancy you, if any. Also, cheers this is an entertaining thread
>>
>>724731019
Trayvon and Deshawn
>>
>>724731045
Can you and I get in trouble?
>>
>>724731019
Thats Tyron and Trevon
>>
File: 1488860895893.jpg (147KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1488860895893.jpg
147KB, 1600x1067px
>>724731159
What kind of trouble?
>>
File: Selfies_(5).jpg (52KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Selfies_(5).jpg
52KB, 500x667px
>>724710650
Would you be okay if every girl in the school lined up to suck your cock each day?
>>
Have you ever tasted your own semen?
>>
>>724731259
law enforcment. Presumebly she doesnt want them on the internet
>>
>>724710650
How do I last as long, without cumming, like the guys in pornos?
>>
File: Flashteens_A107.jpg (197KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Flashteens_A107.jpg
197KB, 768x1024px
>>724710650
Do you ask your male students to give you nudes of the girls they're fucking?
>>
>>724731321
Not OP, but STOP FAPPING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
I need help finding a job. I put out resume's and look on job listing sites but I never get call backs.

Comp sci major with a few years of relevant experience.
>>
>>724710650
why do you want to be paid like you work 12 months out of the year like everyone else when you only work 10?

face it, you're glorified state mandated babysitters
>>
File: Tanning_Salon_Selfies_58.jpg (260KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Tanning_Salon_Selfies_58.jpg
260KB, 1280x1707px
>>724710650
Did you get pussy when you were in school? When did you get your first pussy?
>>
How much do you make a year?
>>
>>724731467
>op has literally said hes a glorified babysitter itt
>>
>>724730696
>have you ever jerked of in your empty classroom?
No, there's a window in the door so that'd be bad

>Also what do you think of the yogscast?
Dunno it

>Annnnd Boyshorts or thongs?
Boyshorts

>>724730872
Nah I dom, not sub

>>724730876
Probably die

>>724730894
Not regularly
It's been about a year since I have
Can't smoke in my new apartment so I'm kinda shit outta luck

>>724731078
Probably when I fucked my girlfriend in her friend's bed while thinking about said friend
That was many years ago though

>>724731082
>Are you fit/attractive/good looking?
Not really. Not hideous, but not great

>If you initiated a sexual relationship with a student what do you think their reaction would be?
Probably rejection. At the end of the day, girls want guys at a similar position in life so they can relate. Fucking your teacher is something you do once or twice just because it's hot. You don't date your teacher.

>>724731263
Yeah sure why not

>>724731312
Yeah

>>724731321
Be gay like the guys in pornos

>>724731378
No.
And they've offered before. Unprompted. Because fuck they're weird.

>>724731425
No clue
I got my job through knowing the right people

>>724731467
Because I work 7 days a week for those 10 months
>>
>>724731542

>>724731553
Not sure off the top of my head, roughly $30k/year
>>
>>724710650
Do you ever see neet pussy? http://neetpussy.com
>>
File: 1460608851359.jpg (215KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460608851359.jpg
215KB, 768x1024px
>>724710650
What do girls wear to school that drives you wild?
>>
Should I make a move on my boss's daughter?
>>
>>724731467
if his job is so easy why don't you do it.
>>
>>724731663
Again, uniforms
>>
>>724731645
jeez. you are poor as shit.
>>
>>724731684
Yes
You will always regret the bitches you didn't fuck far more than the bitches you did fuck (unless you're in my line of work)

>>724731749
In other news, water is wet
>>
>>724731619
>boyshorts
My man.
>>
>>724715902
Kekd hard
>>
If you could make one, and only one, change thing about your school, what would it be?
>>
>>724710650
You said english teacher earlier
>>724711125

does that mean youre an acoholic
>>
File: 1409954051027.jpg (43KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1409954051027.jpg
43KB, 700x525px
>>724731663
This, and got any good pics?
>>
Would you sacrifice yourself for one of your students
>>
File: 1488860962132.jpg (360KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1488860962132.jpg
360KB, 1600x2400px
>>724731313
Nobody is going to bother putting that much effort into finding some random assholes on an imageboard, not even the cops.
>>
File: 1466629177998.jpg (619KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466629177998.jpg
619KB, 1200x1600px
>>724731378
>>724731619
They're trying to be bros with you , no different than sharing nudes here
>>
>>724730696
poor yogscast is dying
I actually enjoyed them for a while
>>
>>724731854
female students must wear yoga pants.
>>
>>724731881
He already said probably not bc he's a pussy
>>
>>724710650
why do you perpetuate the prussian education system created to create mindless drones when you know full well as a teacher the potential someone correctly educated can attain?

>Are you a communist ?
>>
>>724731940
how much more pictures lef
>>
>>724710650
Whats your favorite 4chan board?
>>
>>724712776
>implying that you've had sex to even have a daughter.
>>
>>724731952
They actually seem to be growing.
Each JingleJam they raise more and more money, this year they got over 2 mill.
>>
>>724731854
Teachers have the power to suspend students
Either that, or the girls come to school naked. Take your pick.

>>724731857
Not quite yet. As of right now I only get drunk as shit on the weekends. But we're getting there.

>>724731859
Jesus christ guys, uniforms
Read the damn thread

>>724731947
Yeah but they're cringeworthy teenage boys, I don't wanna be their bro

>>724731997
I actually teach an essay every year explaining that very system
None of the students care about it

>>724732077
/tg/
>>
File: 127y4g54.png (377KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
127y4g54.png
377KB, 480x600px
>>724731421
dude what everyone knows you cum faster when you haven't charmed the one-eyed snake for a while

the correct answer is to think about something else, like football, or your grandma's tits.
well, that, or take opiates. when i used to do that garbage i could easily keep going for an hour, girls would go crazy, fully erect the whole time. fuck that shit though.
>>
File: 1488880803452.jpg (172KB, 1361x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1488880803452.jpg
172KB, 1361x1361px
>>724732014
Not many, I might have actually posted them all already. I haven't really been keeping track.
>>
What's the weirdest sexual thing you've ever done
>>
>>724732105
Lol weed is better than alcohol
and /tg/ is dope
>>
>>724731952
maybe. But the only thing I'm still watching from them is the triforce podcast
>>
File: Sexting_98_62.jpg (58KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Sexting_98_62.jpg
58KB, 500x667px
>>724732105
They're cringeworthy because you think they're virgins?
What's the closest you've come to giving into temptation and fucking a student? You said you were a dom, would you dominate these girls in your school? Any you think you could especially dominate? Any indomitable ones?
>>
Did you like this thread?
>>
How scared are you of being accused of doing something to your female students?

In these days I'd be scared shitless to be in your line of work.
>>
>>724732229
I dunno. I've had a very tame sex life.
Probably get a handjob in my friends pool at his 16th birthday party

>>724732233
>Lol weed is better than alcohol
Everyone ever tells me that. I don't get it.
Alcohol makes every great. Weed makes everything a hassle.
>>
>>724732105
So... what's the hottest thing your female students wear??
>>
>>724710650
Die
>>
File: 1483994972496.jpg (70KB, 750x765px) Image search: [Google]
1483994972496.jpg
70KB, 750x765px
>>724732378
weed makes time slow down and makes you a downie, so much fun
>>
Do you regret missing the opportunity to do whatever the fuck you want at the age of your students and do you ever tell them they should really be doing crazy shit because life sucks when you get older?
>>
>>724732378
also you ever jerk off during you free hour
>>
Anthony jeselnik or daniel tosh
>>
File: 1484219197069.jpg (31KB, 295x640px) Image search: [Google]
1484219197069.jpg
31KB, 295x640px
>>724732396
I'm hoping the answer is strapons
>>
Do you own your own place or rent?
>>
File: 1471111278464.jpg (107KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1471111278464.jpg
107KB, 500x375px
Cum cum fun
>>
How much trouble would you get in if your school administration found out you made this thread and read it all.
>>
File: 1433657615129.jpg (143KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1433657615129.jpg
143KB, 765x1024px
Do you get mad at the football and basketball players for getting all the pussy?
>>
File: 33.jpg (346KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
346KB, 960x1280px
If you could change ONE (or two) things about 4Chan, what would it be?
>>
thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arVHjiNLDXY&spfreload=10
>>
>>724719141
I sometimes go to visit my old middle school for some nostalgia and see my younger brother,and believe me some girls have the body of a 16 years olds.i also see dudes with tattos.i also started to notice that girls are getting smaller and smaller
>>
>>724732355
>They're cringeworthy because you think they're virgins?

Man, get over the virgin shit. I'm not thinking about that shit and neither is anyone else.
They're cringeworthy because they roll on the floor and call each other racist for no reason because they think it's funny and punch each other repeatedly for no reason and other annoying, childish shit

>What's the closest you've come to giving into temptation and fucking a student?
Probably the story I greentexted above. That was the only time I ever had the opportunity as well as the desire.

>You said you were a dom, would you dominate these girls in your school? Any you think you could especially dominate?
Fuck yeah. There's this one really sweet, pretty sheltered girl. Lately I keep thinking about how badly I could ruin her forever.

>Any indomitable ones?
I doubt it. We don't have too many girls that are that tough.

>>724732369
I guess. Gettin' kinda sleepy now though. I didn't sleep much last night.

>>724732372
Eh, not that scared. I've already been accused of other shit that was completely made up and it blew over. My principal's pretty good with that kinda thing.

>>724732396
My cum

>>724732487
I don't wanna be a downie

>>724732496
Yeah, totally
I didn't realize until I became a teacher just how little consequences there are for the shit they do
Life doesn't suck when you get older though. Stuff like that is shittier, sure. But other shit is better.

>>724732541
No. I almost always have kids in my room, even during my "free" period

>>724732553
God no

>>724732596
Rent

>>724732642
I'd probably get fired.
Or rather, nothing would happen until some parents found it, then they'd fire me to save face.
Nothing gets done until parents complain
>>
>>724732737
At my school almost every boy is on the football team so that's not really a thing

>>724732742
Ban /pol/
Ban /pol/ again

>>724732888
Yeah it's kind of baffling.
There are 14-year-old girls who could walk in a bar and order a beer and not get carded
Then there are 14-year-old girls who look like they're in 4th grade
It's a weird age
>>
>>724732888
Check
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.