[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone got luck with this app? And i mean a relationship

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 13

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
Has anyone got luck with this app?
And i mean a relationship out of it, not fucking some random bag of daddy issues.

Its either they are so uninteresting, or make so little effort to keep the conversation going it makes me question human existence, how are those women still alive being so bland, ugly and dumb?

Not to mention the self-centered memememe not so mediocre looking, which i gave up talking to, seems like the only keys that work on their keyboards are "haha", "ok" or "yes/no".

When i talk to some girl more than 3 phrases i think, "oh my, this might be my next wife, i mean she got brains to respond me plus ask me something? this is a keeper", then i say something that wasnt PERFECT, and they ignore me, well i am fucking sorry if i cant be charming, mysterious, funny and witty at the same fucking time.

I know i am not that bad, i am 23 yo, divorced, got my job, my own apartment, car, i am not fat, not fugly, just a fucking regular guy looking for a goddamn normal woman thats not a extremist feminist narcisist.

I actually got 1 date after all this, it was a sad 32 yo woman just looking for some fun, she lived in a republic for fucks sake, she was fun tho, got a boring fuck, and a funny story out of that when we got caught fucking in her living room.

Also share your stories and advices, sorry about the rage.
>>
try real life
>>
i met my gf in tinder, we're a happy couple
>>
>>724493168
Was the conversation fluid or you had to keep chasing?
>>
>>724492981
I'm still waiting for the heterosexual version of grindr. I hear on that app there is no dating they just meet up and have sex. Have to admit I'm envious, I use tinder, plenty of fish, eharmony etc. And sometime I have success and sometimes I completely waste my time and money. It's usually the latter.
>>
Yes, I my GF of a year and a half I found on Tinder.

Lucked out I guess.

Consider this: the random screwing around is you and all those women having some fun in the meantime while they find someone they are actually compatible.

Don't get bitter, just keep looking but don't waste time holding off for marriage while you're at it.

That's all.
>>
>>724493512
I honestly cant do this, i find it disgusting. I like to talk, know the person, know what she does, with who shes been, for how long, to them, safely kiss and lick all that shit with a my mind at ease.
>>
>>724493108
This, I mean if you don't like dating apps don't do them. I don't like tinder, deleted it over a year ago and still have luck finding dateable women. Talk to people you think are attractive
>>
>>724493886
I tried but i really hate social places, i find people stupid and predictable, its either sex or money that they want, was one of the motives i got in a lot of arguments with my ex wife. I trully find human race disgusting, i dont want to know people, i just want to meet my future partner in life.
>>
>>724494128
I just realised how of a teenage angst i sounded
>>
Met my gf on tinder.

Just had a normal conversation, added on FB then went on a few dates.

Been together 8 months now.
>>
>>724492981
>>guys get 1-3 actual replies total from girls
>>girls get swamped with 40-70 messages from men and women in first hour, don't need to respond with replies of more than 5 words.
>>
I got a great girlfriend out if tinder. Got out if a really long marriage, Ran through a bunch if random pussy, and found a girl that was probably 1/10000 match for me.
>>
>>724494454
sad but that seems about right
>>
>>724494128
You'll come to realise later on that your life was a bit less interesting by having that snotty attitude.

But more importantly, you have a very idealised view of romantic love. That's a problem, it'll set high stakes and high expectations of what's partly a process of discovery for yourself and the flawed persons that will accompany you.
>>
Tinder is actually garbage, I matched with a good looking 21 yr old girl (im 20) and she said she had a degree in Biology or some shit and I try to hold a conversation and it was like speaking to a 4 year old
>>
>>724494128

>I trully find human race disgusting, i dont want to know people, i just want to meet my future partner in life.

Try /jp/
>>
>>724494855
I really liked your point of view, but i swear on my life i try, i am sure to contempt with flawed, all i am asking is for it to be real.

And if it is someone like me i sure wont find her on parties or ballads
>>
>>724495222
No man dont do that, i am opening my heart here
>>
>>724492981
The thing is that women don't have to put in any effort in online dating because they have literally hundreds of dudes to choose from. You have to make your conversation stand out from the rest, which if you're attractive is easier because everything you say is sooooo much more interesting. If you're average looking then you're pretty fucked, especially if you're getting "haha yeah" and shit as responses.

Most people use the app just as an ego-booster, something quick to do on the couch to feel good about themselves, and have no intention of meeting anyone from it so you lose from the get-go. Then again, keep at it and you'll find a genuine girl who actually has conversational skills and you'll soon move the conversation from just Tinder

I haven't used it in two years, had 2500-ish matches at the time but I'm willing to bet that human nature hasn't changed and it's still the same
>>
Banged plenty of chicks I met through tinder. Most gave it up immediately. But I met a girl one girl, made me wait to bang, had really awesome conversation, really clicked together, Family was awesome. Started dating but after a while I guess she started showing her true colors. Showed up to my grandfathers funeral drunk throwing up everywhere and a month later I caught her fucking around with my best friend. But tinder is way past it's glory days. Or maybe I'm just saying that because that situation really turned me off to it.
>>
>>724492981
nope its all spam bots for me...
>>
>>724495429
Well, them's the breaks. You'll be stumbling around until you bump into your partner. She probably won't even be the platonic ideal one, there may even be a better one out there, but hopefully she'll be plenty good.

Hey, you'll be fucking up just like the "dumb" girls you'll date. I can see it already that you'll probably do some clingy or controlling shit that you'll realise later were stupid, maybe burning up relationships as you do them, or you'll get taken advantage of. It's part of the process.

But yeah, Tinder. Even cute girls and handsome guys get ghosted, seriously, it's part of the game. Just set the bar way lower from "love of my life" and have some fun while you find her, just start from the assumption that they aren't that person, even if they make you laugh in the chat.
>>
You sound like a ball of fun OP. It's hard to realize why you are forever alone.
>>
>>724492981
Tinder is not for conscientious people. If you are conscientious and you want normal women to be with then you'll have to meet people the way normal women like to meet people.

Most women know they can fuck any guy they pay attention to, or look at in a certain way. Women who view themselves as a valuable commodity and who are educated (and capable of being properly educated, i don't mean 'has a degree') wont be found on Tinder
>>
>>724497529
I am just bitter and drunk today man give me a break

>>724497833
I imagine woman that dont go out much, recluse or shy woman would install Tinder the same reason as me?
>>
No luck. I bet most of the chicks are just there for evaluation and self-esteem.

Now, I put Ned Flanders from The Simpsons as my avatar without any other photos and I am now chatting with this girl on okcupid and don't know how to make the move.
>>
>>724492981
out of all my matches only 1 would actually try to maintain a conversation. I would always try to keep conversations going but some people just dont care, they just want to see matches showing up to grow their ego
>>
>>724498087
They might, but the odds of them taking you seriously are laid out in OPs post. Those women are looking for someone who is going to wow them. They are dating up and across dominance hierarchies and you're, as you say, one of the most normal men around. (I'm assuming you're OP?)

In order to win a girl over on your baggage, and if you're divorced you're crazy if you don't think women see you as 'broken' in one way or another, then you'll have to really wow them. Tinder has millions of attractive Chads who are playing the opposite end of the meat-chase. You have to just run into a girl at the grocery and start talking to her like you aren't an autist who uses Tinder.

I promise you your life will have so much more meaning if you find an organic avenue of your life through which you find a woman to bond with. Tinder will forever leave you with guilt if you are conscientious and truly see it for what it is.

If you insist on online dating, try eHarmony or OkCupid. But regardless, it's sad to use Tinder.
>>
>>724492981
I moved across the country with a girl i met off tinder. We have been dating for a year and she is fucking awesome. But I just got lucky i guess
>>
>>724493512
What's it gonna be called?
>>
>>724492981

Here is a thread that has everything that you need to know.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158339883

Start with Part I and you'll be bagging grills in no time.
>>
>>724498876
"Finally"
>>
>>724498895

Bullshit. Lifting will not get you pussy. I do lift and I do not look like a neckbeard.

If you have a shitty personality, or are just boring, unsociable and have no game, lifting weights and being muscular will not help.
>>
Currently in a 3 year relationship. Made alot of friends through her, I was also her first which surprised me.
>>
>>724499224
You're a retard. Did you even read? Yes the site is body building but the thread itself it about tinder..

There is literally ZERO pointers in that mega thread that talks about lifting. So fuck off
>>
>>724499133
Kek, right?
>>
>>724499637

No, I did not. I saw bodybuilding and that was enough for me.

I am not a retard, but thanks. And sorry.
>>
>>724492981
am in a 2 year and 4 month relationship thanks to an app similar to tinder, only difference was the direction in which you had to swipe and its shallow name

loyal girl, still fucking her to this day

good stuff mate
>>
>>724494128
>>724494199
Ya man looks like you need to work on your world view of romantic relationships a wee bit there. Smoke weed I hear it makes you all introspective.
>>
>>724494454
"you know it's SAD BUT TRUUUUEEEUUEE"
Metallica
>>
File: wf.png (195KB, 352x1216px) Image search: [Google]
wf.png
195KB, 352x1216px
>>724492981
>>
>>724492981
>23
>divorced
You're a keeper
>>
>>724492981
didnt even bother finish reading past your first 2 sentences but
>use an app designed for chads and beckies to hook up for quick fucks
>complaining that it's full of chads and beckies that only wanna meet up for quick fucks
If you wanna find a partner, get a hobby and meet people through that hobby.
>>
>>724495110
you prolly made her nervous home slice
>>
File: aaaaaaaa.png (41KB, 981x765px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaa.png
41KB, 981x765px
okc chick, very cute.

How do I get laid with her

like, just straight out ask her?
>>
>>724493783
You can still do all that if you meet them on the internet, and women can still lie irl so your point is moot
>>
>>724500181
I have hope
>>
>>724493512
3nder, yo
>>
>>724500251
Rape
>>
>>724492981
I´ve had some luck but it´s mostly about managing to seem different even if you´re just fucking about , Try to get their snapchat then phonenumber , Girls get 1000 matches for a guys 50 so the only thing to do is to not be generic and seem different or have a 6 pack and lift 120kg, My advice is try to get her to talk to you not on tinder.
>>
>>724499833
>>
>>724499133
nice dubs
/thread
>>
>>724500621

every single girl on tinder is fucking generic, lol. It's painfully obvious.

>IG/SC handles
>SC filters so you cannot see anything
>pic in party dress in the bathroom
>if you don't like dogs (or cats), don't bother
>I AM NOT HERE FOR HOOKUPS
>>
>>724500872
lol this
>>
>>724500872
>I AM NOT HERE FOR HOOKUPS

That's the shit that blows my mind, how can you be so fucking stupid as post a profile on an app that is MEANT for hookups.
>>
>>724499497
>she was a virgin
you got lucky, but ultimately fucked at the same time cuz now if yall ever break up she is gona do something fucked up to you. Watch. Then her friends will fuckin hate you cuz she spreads some bullshit about how you were mentally or physically or emotionally abusive etc etc hope that doesn't pan out that way m8 but I've fucked two virgins.... not so happy down the road.
>>
>>724501193
It's on every profile. Yet they still are down to fuck.
>>
>>724500872
singles speak truth

coincidentally i just met someone i found on tinder today...she quickly turned our friendly chat into a verbal dump of her emotional baggage.

better now than later.
>>
>>724501270

They just don't want to come across as sluts, I guess.

But every wise Anon knows that they are under the thin fake skin.
>>
>>724501342
Should be easy to get noods
>>
>>724500520

Can't do that.

Should I just ask her out at this point lol
>>
Last year I used to get a bunch of matches on this shit, found a pretty hot chick off it who I went out with for 5-6 months. Now I literally can't get one fucking match. I think im using the same picture. If this shit is linked to facebook can they somehow see my posts or something?
>>
>>724500872
Most people are the same , What´d you expect of something mainstream? You´ll never find love it´s not real , Life is about getting your dickwet and dying , Face the music
>>
>>724500251
what the other anon said
>>
>>724501505
Yeah but keep it casual like a beer or coffee
>>
File: 1480007853364.jpg (85KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480007853364.jpg
85KB, 600x800px
>>724501558

Life is about money, fast cars and boobs.
>>
>>724501398
the only human beings that are not sluts are asexuals and munichs. That speaks for itself.
>>
>>724501679

Yeah. I drink neither beer nor coffee, but I'll make it work.
>>
>>724501505
do it faggot
>>
>>724502177
do it faggeto
>>
Ive had 2 relationships from tinder. First one was with an amazing girl, but I was at a bad place in my life so I ended things early on. Had a few flings in between her and my current girlfriend who I also met on tinder. We've been together for just over a year and things are great. We each have our own interests but we get along so well. This might sound stupid because the app is free, but if you actually pay for the monthly subscription it is much easier to find a potential relationship. Swipe right on EVERYTHING. its a numbers game. You might miss that perfect someone because you didnt have enough likes.

Dont try and get too personal too early. Keep the conversation light for a bit and ask for their number. If you have their number its less likely that they will just stop talking to you.
>>
>>724501548
nooooooooooooooo not at all lil anon
>does the internets... connect to the internets.????
>>
>>724502197
>>724502274

Write me a nice sentence to send
>>
the trick is to hit on so many girls you stop giving a fuck if they say no
>>
>>724502484

I did that lol and only two matched with me. Swiped almost forty girls
>>
>>724493512
Just got some great head yesterday through grindr, I haven't met anyone on tinder at all. Nothing but bots.
>>
>>724502425
"Fuck me. Fuck me now."
jk
Just casually ask her to some restaurant you think you both might like without using the words "so" "maybe" "hopefully" "wanna" "just" "eat" "some" "anus"
>>
>>724502425
What's something you DO drink you dickhead? Can't help without some info
>>
>>724502772

Water and milk. 20, fit, don't go out much.
>>
>>724502572
IRL god damnit. That builds up an actual tolerance to heart break in the moment. Ask some random ladies out as your getting done shopping at a grocery store or something. It almost always results in a "no" or "I'm with someone" and helps build thick skinliness
>>
>>724502766

Haha

I'm just so tired and don't wanna blow this chance
>>
>>724502766
That's not casual enough imo. No need to buy some hoe dinner. Waste a little money on a beer or coffee or some casual activity since you don't drink like a fag. And also do ask to eat her anus
>>
>>724502655
are you homosexuales?
>>
>>724502983
dude just ask her out the worst thing that could happen is she says no then your whole family dies I mean how much worse could things get than that right?
>>
>>724502948

Working on that, man. I went to a café to talk to girls sitting there alone. Grabbed hot cocoa, set the compass to this nice alone redhead, but did a 360 and walked away.
>>
>>724503007
>nah nigga do this shit
I was being sarcastic about that other shit I said, take this anon's advice for real for real
*fistpound*
>>
>>724503177
Hitting on people just minding their own business sounds like a stupid idea unless you look like a movie star.
>>
>>724503318

Everyone's minding their own business, bruh
>>
>>724503177
"hey, you want some company?"
wait for positive response
IF positive, sit down and begin convo starting with the most random/existential thing you can pull up without seeming creepy or totally off base
IF negative, sit down alone at other table and softly cry enough so everyone can hear you
>>
>>724503318
that's actually how a lot of my sociable friends get their strange. They're just excellent conversationalists, keep them smiling and don't let any awkward silence break in
>>
File: 2017-03-06 02.08.56-1.png (273KB, 1080x1253px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-06 02.08.56-1.png
273KB, 1080x1253px
>>724503173
>>724502766
>>724502197

Done, biatch
>>
ultimately, one must
>grab em by the pussy
>>
I have.

I would play with it off and on for years, from around 2013 to middle of last year. With most girls, it was always a few awkward messages then silence... or a bot. I think I got maybe 2 phone numbers out of it.

Those two phone numbers, one turned to be a dud, the other my current girlfriend of 6 months. Not saying this is a metric for the rest of my life, but it seems promising.

It was a bit rough to begin with, a lot of trouble with communication, but I kept an open mind, figuring that if she were to cheat or break up, nbd, I could move on. I still feel that I'd be ok if we were to break up, but I'm a lot more invested into the relationship and the communication issues seem to have fallen to the wayside.

I figured a lot of my story is just timing. I got to the point of just poking conversation just for the sake of conversing with someone else. Not for a wife or a hookup, but just a person. This last time resonated for me.
>>
>>724503807
What's the drinking age in your country?
>>
>>724503807
aaaaaahhhh shoulda said tonight man now she has to sit on the idea for a week. But well done.
>>
>>724493591
Cory?
>>
>>724503560

That was my intention exactly. I will not chicken out next time. Ask if I can join her and then ask her stupid small talk questions.

The hot chocolate was worth it, so I git that going for me which is nice.
>>
>>724504000
Yeah and nice trips
>>
>>724500123
no idea what the fuck you guys are even talking about
>>
File: 1476374265478.jpg (15KB, 283x314px) Image search: [Google]
1476374265478.jpg
15KB, 283x314px
>>724503889

18, I think.

>>724503938

Can't, too busy until Wednesday.

Now we wait. She still doesn't know what I look like, lol.
>>
>>724504048
Russ
>>
>>724504305
>still doesn't know what I look like
Wtf m8 she's gonna wanna know that shit
>>
>>724503871
I actually keep forgetting I found her with Tinder.
>>
>>724504361
Haha no way dude. Weird
>>
>>724504011
>Ask if I can join her and then ask her stupid small talk questions.
don't be afraid to try bigger questions or conversational topics, a lot of girls really like a guy with a strong stance on something (never bring up abortion lol) like if your devout Catholic or a "strong" Atheist who concedes to the idea that 'people can have their own view, but I'm sticking to mine' then indulge her in conversation about that shit if she seems interested. BE THE ROCK
>>
>>724504541
If it is you, what's my sisters name...
>>
>>724492981
CREEP
>>
>>724504541
"it's a SMALL WORLD aaaafter AAALL"
>>
>>724504109
fucking right gave up halfway
>>
>>724503050
Bisexual. Best of both worlds.
>>
>>724504426

That's what I am afraid of, m9. But holy hell I can't look worse than a fucking Simpsons character.
>>
>>724504305
>>724504426
aaaah dude pics gotta be one the first things you give to her even if you 5/10 they like that a lot and you can still throw in some decent game for the win
>>
>>724504610
You don't have a sister you fuck
>>
>>724504569

Alright, man, but abortion, politics and religions are super sketchy to talk about with strangers.

Once I get the feeling that the person is comfortable with me, I get comfortable and relaxed as well and have no problems talking actually
>>
>>724504830
Why would she meet up with someone she doesn't know what they look like?
>>
>>724504813
I wish I could do that. Dicks make me so fucking queasy. Too hetero m8o : \
>>
>>724505055
this....
>>
>>724492981
Had one 7 month relationship from Tinder. She went crazy and I left her because she couldn't cope with me working long hours and not paying attention to her. Should have left it at one date and started seeing the girl I've been with for the past year and a half earlier since we already knew each other and she was clearly interested.

Do you live in a big city or shittown, OP?
>>
>>724504952

I'll give it to her once she asks.

>that's what she said

I had pics on Tinder, bumble and Pof. No luck there. Put Ned Flanders up on Okc and look where the fucker got me!
>>
>>724505261
Is she a real hog? Post her pic
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
>>724505055

Dubs of thruth.

I guess we'll find out today.
>>
>>724505044
I'm not saying bring all that up right away lol but certainly if you get a good groove on don't be afraid to butter those topics a little bit, especially if SHE brings them up in an open minded fashion.
NAH MEAN?
>>
Yeh, we've been happy together. Probably will never work how it did ever again.
>>
>>724492981
My last two relationships have been with girls I met on Tinder. After the last one didn't go so well, I probably should have avoided it trying again, but this relationship that I'm in now is going pretty well. Finally lost my virginity and she likes classical music as much as I do. We both have super busy schedules since we're in college together but we still find lots of time to spend together, which is great.
Otherwise, I haven't had much luck with it. Have never hooked up anyone for any kind of one night stand using it.
>>
>>724505407

Yes, dawg, I knowhatchamean, nahmsayan.

I mean if she gonna start talking about me having sex with her in her Rolls, I of course am going to expand on that!
>>
I had about a year, maybe a year and a half of complete un-success with this app.

I am unattractive so would get 1) whales 2) black women 3) black whales.

Once in a blue moon I'd get matched with a robot.

Occasionally I would get matched with someone 5/10 who I could pretend was cute and get some chit-chat going.

Any good-looking girl who was an actual hit deleted me instantly, most of the time before I could even message them.

However, I did get one 8 month relationship out of it that was pretty decent. She was a sweet girl, her family was nice, we got along great. In the end we didn't feel a huge spark and decided to be just friends.

I got another date with a solid 8-9/10 who was actually at the Boston Marathon when it got bombed. Unfortunately she had a kid from a previous marriage and was way too busy for things to work out. Much more out-going and type A than me so I was kind of a dud next to her. Had 2 awesome dates with her and they were positive experiences.

Last experience is with my current girlfriend. She's sweet, pretty, and we get along great, been dating over a year. I could honestly see getting married to her one day. Her family is awesome and we come from similar backgrounds.

So yeah, Tinder isn't perfect but it has worked for me because I literally have no other options. Keep in mind I'm 27 and have only been on 3 dates in my life, all three of which came from this app so it's not like I'm a shining example of how a guy should go about dating. But anyway that's my experience. 99.9% doesn't work.
>>
>>724505342

A hog? (source: urbandic)

>Penis hanging out of barn door of boxer shorts

No. She looks like an actual woman. 23, 5'7, black hair, thicc. A bit of a punk/metal kinda type
>>
>>724505261
so this is on OKC? Weird that was always spam bots for me.
>give it to her once she asks.
good idea at this point
>using Ned Flanders instead of profile pic
if the pic is killing you man you needa make yourself more photogenic somehow. Plastic Surgery from a Mexican doctor. Problem solved.
>>724505388
do it sooner than later and be prepared to move on
>>
>>724505633
but don't expand her TOO much or she'll think you only love her cuz she is fat kek
balance, grasshopper. Conversational balance.
>>
>>724505738
Congrats on finding the one, anon.
I'm planning on getting engaged to my current girlfriend in a year or so.
>>
>>724505887
Well I meant is she gross. Show me Breaux I'm invested now
>>
>>724492981
>>724503807

Alright, so all that crap about finding the right woman and shit was just about you feeling butthurt for not getting dates, and getting too chickenshit to just talk to these women and ask them out?
>>
>>724506055
Why thank you. How long have you two been dating? Did you meet through Tinder?
>>
>>724505898

Tindr, bumble and Pof were full of bots. There aren't many under-25yo local girls, already messaged a few of them, and this one and other one actually replied. I bet it's cuz of my lack of real pics, but whatever lol.

I have two decent photos of me. Others that I have show my car which I don't want to upload. Lost the ones where I was photographes on my bicycle looking like a fucking Armstrong.
>>
File: IMG_0386.jpg (137KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0386.jpg
137KB, 750x1334px
I met my friends younger sister on there and got her to send me a few bikini and underwear pics, but nothing more than that yet unfortunately.
>>
>>724502399
I can't see anything when I expand their profile except instagram sometimes. Do you actually have any useful information or are you just being a pointless twat
>>
File: tumblr_mdcbi9ZuIt1rjd8x5o1_400.gif (17KB, 354x369px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdcbi9ZuIt1rjd8x5o1_400.gif
17KB, 354x369px
>>724506039

Thanks for the words, man.

Lots of thicc and chubs here.

>>724506104

Nah, man. She ain't gross... And too scared to share the pics. I've seen some shit on 4chan before...

Btw congratulations to all the anons who got GF's and are happy. Fo real, dudes.
>>
>>724506202
Nearing two years. Met her through mutual friends. We knew each other for a little less than a year before we started dating, but I've found that when you know someone pretty well already, the relationship is a lot more stable and there's more trust than I ever had with random girls from Tinder. Best of luck to you with your gf. Sounds like you found a good one
>>
>>724506348
my brother met this landwhale navy bitch on pof and abandoned his life for a month and a half to live with her in virginia. she was at least ten years older than him.

That's what you'll find there, anons
>>
>>724506895
Thanks. Everyone I've heard that dates the natural way has met through mutual friends. I waited and waited for that to happen to me but when you are a sad, lonely dude, your friends tend to be sad, lonely dudes, and nobody is going to hook you up when they're all looking for someone themselves, lol. I'm happy you got to meet someone the right way though. I can see the stability from knowing someone beforehand, that's a solid way to go about it.
>>
>>724507251

That's one stupid brother, tbh.
>>
>>724506657
Oh dude cmon what can we do with a picture of some chub. You doofus
>>
>>724507554
You're telling me
>>
>>724507251
What part of VA?
>>
File: 1487453128943.jpg (3KB, 95x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487453128943.jpg
3KB, 95x125px
>>724507637

Fap to it
>>
>>724492981
I was into this girl at work for a while after thinking she was so great. Gorgeous, quiet, independent. I thought she knew something other people didn't get, or she had aspergers like me or something but the more I got to know her I realized she was as dumb as they come and an attention whore. I really feel like people, women even more so, don't see the bigger picture. Like they're out of touch with reality. I always felt like fucking just because was weird, it puts me off. I just want someone to talk to like normal and someone who sees past this bullshit.
>>
>>724492981
Just keep using it and eventually you'll get laid.
>>
>>724493512
Gays live a promiscuous lifestyle and are easy. "Normal" people aren't.
>>
>>724507400
Nice dubs. In the past, I met girls through solid female friends who have a good amount of female friends. That's probably the best advice I can give OP, instead of trying dating sites/apps. If you have platonic female friends who know you're a good dude, they'll have no problem introducing you to girls they know. I did meet my current gf through some of my sad male friends though.
>>
>>724507972
SO LET ME. I listened to all your shit now give me the chub you Ned Flanders looking bastard
>>
File: 1487937617752.jpg (26KB, 405x544px) Image search: [Google]
1487937617752.jpg
26KB, 405x544px
>>724508337

Tell me your email and I'll send it to you later. I have to go to bed now, man

Actually I've been in the bed for hours but fucking 4chan happened again

Thanks for the chat, everyone... Whoever and wherever you are. I love this place

>no homo
>>
>>724507949
Virginia Beach
>>
File: 00324.jpg (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
00324.jpg
13KB, 500x375px
>>724495702
Can confirm, I use Tinder as an ego booster. I think I have about 300 matches whom I haven't said a word to.
>>
>>724508603
Love you too. Good luck smashing that hog.
>>724508604
Will your brother go hogging with me? I wanna bang some fat strange!
>>
>>724508760

Disclaimer
>still a virgin
>>
File: 13.jpg (60KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
60KB, 540x960px
>>724508864
Oh. Ya, u rite.
>>
>>724492981

I met my girl off of tinder. We've been dating for around 4 months now and our relationship is super healthy, I'm really happy with her.

However, it's important to keep in mind that, although you might find a decent chick on there, they're there for a purpose, and the purpose is to hook up with dudes/get fucked, so be prepared to accept that any girl you ever meet with or get to know off of the app will almost definitely have a list of guys she had been with before you, and the issue with that is not just that they've fucked a lot of dudes, but that the hoeness is embedded into their personality, and some chicks aren't able to make a comeback from that. It's a character flaw, and they might end up cheating on you. After all, most of the girls who get on a hookup app looking to get fucked by random dudes with no strings attached are nymphomaniacs.

If that's not an issue with you, then keep at it. It took me maybe a year before I found a chick that I actually fell in love with and clicked with, and this was through matching with like 1,500+ chicks.
>>
>>724508301
That's sweet. I think with me being in the military I just missed out on a lot of typically friendships and having a healthy dose of male/female ratio. The female ones have been too far and in between to have done any good, though I can totally see how it would have worked under normal circumstances. Despite what they say the uniform does not make the panties drop if you aren't handsome in the first place. That shit you can't escape from.
>>
>>724492981
Why would you want a relationship unless your 40 and want kids? This app was created so you could find people close quickly to fuck. All women have issues. Im sure youll find a fatchick to cuddle with next year in 7th grade you little faggot.
>>
>>724500123
This chick is 0% interested.
>>
>>724509078
You got a good one now, man. Don't sweat the past. Also, if you're US, thanks for the service. Hope they're taking care of ya
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.