[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADD/ADHD Thread >where are my hyperactivity faggots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 26

ADD/ADHD Thread

>where are my hyperactivity faggots
>>
File: where are you faggots.png (123KB, 350x231px) Image search: [Google]
where are you faggots.png
123KB, 350x231px
>>724365956
>>
>>724365956
Never had 30mgs. Currently use 20mg XR. Do you use everyday or just when needed?
>>
>>724365956
diagnosed when i was 9 put on 54mg of methylphenidate.
in retrospect this had extreemly negative effects on my life, mostly my social development because i was zonked into zombie mode.
turns out getting a kid so buzzed on uppers he essentials has no free will makes his teachers happy while his natural male rambunctiousness does not.

fuck "ADD". fuck doctors giving speed to children. fuck my teachers for convincing my parents to essentially drug me out of my own mind just to satisfy a bunch of retards who find energetic children to be an unacceptable problem.
>>
>>724366413
im using it everyday but i feeling like a piece of shit.......
>>
>>724366460
i feel the same it just killed my sooul feeling like a anxious piece piece of shit everyday but without the pills i can remember anything ....
>>
>>724366460
Interesting, I went to the doctor at 22 because I couldn't get my shit together no matter how hard I tried. Took a 4 hr test to get diagnosed
>>724366629
I only use on days I have class or have hw/need to study. I don't like being woke AF during work. It takes my personality away and makes me anxious about mistakes
>>
>>724366869
". It takes my personality away and makes me anxious"

>it makes me anxious every time
>>
>>724365956
Thanks Doc
>>
>>724365956
Lurking in the shadows as always
>>
File: jesus-5.jpg (294KB, 1108x788px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-5.jpg
294KB, 1108x788px
>>724367651
what are you doing ? Ritalin Adderall ot Suicide
>>
>>724367430
I usually feel fine but if I fuck up at work I panic. I use about 4 times a week 20mg a day. I usually end up with 2 weeks worth of pills at the end of the month when it's time to go back to get a new prescription. I used to sell it to a buddy of mine but now I just save them in a separate RX bottle incase I ever need them but can't access a doctor to buy them
>>
>>724367763
Concerta and Medikinet. Just taking them whenever I need them.
>>
>>724367922
dont know why your taking ADD meds which are almost always a NRI if you suffer from anxiety/panic attacks. really not the right meds at all for that, if anything they would make the problem worse.
>>
>>724368116
It only happens while on the meds. I don't have anxiety without them
>>
You niggers made it fucking impossible to finish a highschool day without getting a headache. neck yourselves.
>>
File: IMG_0791.jpg (86KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
86KB, 658x662px
I was on xr, reg addy, ritalin, concerta for abt 7 or so years tbh none it really was a generally good experience? It made me anti-social, i never ate, and it sort of just kind of blunted me if that makes sense. I never understood the allure of addys but i was prescribed 100s of pills monthly and i eventually just stopped taking them midway thru highschool. I never knew that people paid for these shits so it was all given to buddies free or thrown away.

Eh it was my loss looking back because i had probably a 1000+ Blue XRs (idk the mg medium size??) in my prescription cabinet at my parents house.
>>
>>724368243
ahh that makes sense i thought you were saying you use ADD meds to treat anxiety.
>>
>>724368116
because i have ADHD feel like shit without them ......
>>
No idea
>>
>>724365956
Long time user
Kindergarten-2 years post college
Can't use methylphenidate bc body is immune
Was running 80 mg a day Vyvanse/Adderall
Now down to 70
>>
>>724366844
same here. Jaded the fuck out of me and i was like a sleep darted animal on that shit. Once i stopped taking that fuckin shit i could actually talk to someone without having a fucking anxiety attack.
>>
>>724368439
Blues are 10mg
>>
>>724368472
ADD pills hepled for like 60% and the rest i liks 40 % anxiety............
>>
>>724368683
How much do people pay for addys if they still do these days at all.
>>
>>724368439
people with "add" which is usually but not always a lack of dopamine which is in part what your brain uses to keep track of thoughts and by extention your attention.
but it is normal to lack dopamine when you are forced to sit silently in a chair staring at the front of a classroom you have no desire to be in while listening to shit you have no interest in as a male child who is naturally stimulated by physical activity as opposed to some stupid woman in her 30s blathering on about multiplication or something else as irrelevant to a child as math is.

ADD is a solution to an imagined problem. ADD in male children is natural. I would only expect disciplined academic study from a male child if he were legitimately autistic.

fuck doctors.
>>
I'm sorry the people responsible for your upbringing failed you and chose to blame a condition instead of their shitty attempt and shaping a functional human

Nobody should have to grow up that way
>>
>>724368653
do you ever feel like a piece of shit or did it helped
>>
>>724368763
im from germany and i get like 50 pills (5mg) for like 5 €
>>
File: 1488156579058.jpg (128KB, 1440x774px) Image search: [Google]
1488156579058.jpg
128KB, 1440x774px
>>724365956
stopped taking my meds a couple months ago, they just made me feel super depressed. I think it's because I had all this energy pent up inside of me with no way to get it out.

ADHD sucks.
>>
>>724368763
Haven't seen them go higher than $10 per pill. People typically buy 30mgs though, for lower dosages anywhere from 5$-10$. They're not profitable, you probably profit $2 per pill if you bought them from the pharmacy. Pain killers are where the money is at. You can sell them > $20 per pill
>>
>>724369263
ritalin helped me when i was like 12 but after turned 20 its just like a emotional roller coaster
>>
>>724368794
What do you think of adult ADD?
>>
>>724369548
i think dumping dopamine into your synapses produces stimulating effects and also raises the "noise floor" for what holds your attention.
i do not doubt the pharmacological effectiveness of amphetamine like drugs, nor do i doubt that people have differing brain chemisty which makes these medications effect them in ways it might not effect others.

that being said i do not think ADD exists outside of an umbrella term for symptoms which are perfectly normal.
it is natural to not uninterested in things which do not interest you. if you must participate in those things then maybe speed will help you do so more comfortably, you are an adult and you can decide when how and with what to medicate yourself with.

ADD is bullshit. speed makes like easier sometimes, that is for sure, inventing an amorphous ambiguous physiological disorder to socially justify your drug use is a mistake that has real consequences when that rationalization is taken seriously and then applied to children whos dopamine systems are stilldeveloping and who have nosay in the matter.
>>
>>724368794
I always thought now looking back as an adult and not taking any for so many years how being on that shit took so many experiences from me. I agree wholeheartedly that add/adhd in KIDS, is bs because children are just that. As far as this bullshit wave of add/adhd in adults, fucking have some discipline, dont be a fucking test subject for this imaginary fuckery.
>>
>>724365956
Said fuck no to drugs
>>
File: dont show the reality !!!.jpg (25KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
dont show the reality !!!.jpg
25KB, 300x339px
>>724370226
yeah, im thinking that i should stop ritalin, adderrall or dexedrine but without it im feeling like shit .....
>>
>>724365956
Just went buying my refill, weeeeeeeh!
>>
>>724371099
are you okay with it ?
>>
File: 1440703462507.jpg (416KB, 1920x1404px) Image search: [Google]
1440703462507.jpg
416KB, 1920x1404px
>>724371623
honestly, my resistance has gone up a lot, so I am considering taking a 2-3 weeks break... [30mg XR btw]

...and i don't have health insurance, so it's kinda or expensive, but I can work and pull all-nighters, so =/
>>
>>724371016
im not a doctor and my understanding of the relevant pharmacology is amature though not insignificant.
it is my opinion that amphetamines or n-phenidate type drugs can be a useful medication to help you deal with life in a way that help you. same for any drug really.
but when people say they have adult ADD and therefore take some kind of speed it is not like they are getting something out of the drug that other people don't. drugs are supposed to treat a problem but this implies that there is no problem. your stimulation threshold is not exactly the same as the nexy guy nor are the things which stimulate you, most people take ADD medication for this reason.
a legitament reason, im sure, but not a Phycological disorder, not even abnormal.

depression is the real manifestation of a lack of dopamine, your taking speed not because your brain lacks dopamine but because you are not satisfied with the stimuli that currently provides you with dopamine and speed fixes this issue very nicely, though not without cost.

tldr: it is not a sin to medicate, booze can releave stress, speed can help you focus on shit you have no real interest in, pot can mellow a high strung person out. the sin happens when you abuse these things and they become more detrimental to the life as you are trying to live it than the problems they were supposed to treat.

i think speed is good for some people, bad for most. only you can have any idea which category you fall into.
>>
File: 1484029815197.jpg (219KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484029815197.jpg
219KB, 720x1280px
>>724371819
can you sleep on it ? how much did it cost you ?
>>
>>724371819
you know you can buy methylphenidate and ethylphenidate online for like $40 a gram, on the clearnet no less. google "rc sourses reddit". plenty of vendors out there.
>>
>>724371898
i feel like shit on adderall or ritalin but i feeling great on alcohol or weed so i smoke weed more than a i do add pills
>>
>>724372017
over the past month, i was able to fall asleep a few times on it [which is crazy IMO], that's why i wanna take a break

it depends on the brand and generic [from $67.86 to $140] vs branded [even $215], in NYC that's still ''affordable''
>>
>>724372119
thanks, i'll look into it!
>>
>>724365956
sober for 4 years now, anon. i want to do meth again so fucking badly, but i know i shouldn't
>>
>>724372269
>>724372269
yeah dopamine doesn't really make you feel good per-se.
thats why ritalin sucks ass as a recreational drug.
they are not supposed to make you feel good they are supposed to effect your stimulation threshold and by that mechanism your ability to grant your attention.
>>
Add anon here
>Adderall and a fidget spinner to keep me focused in college daily
>>
>>724372310
yeah i do it all the time, shipped to america.
still methylphenidate is schedual 2 and its a misdomener in most places to posses it without a prescription, just FYI.

certainly doesn't stop me though.

i always use "smokeyschemsite" as a clear net drug vendor. never had a problem and they have a large selection of stims.
>>
>>724372470
cant you do adderall or ritalin ? i mean meth will kill you ....
>>
>>724373007
compared to meth adderall and ritalin are literally trash. might as well put fucking flower up your nose to compare those drugs, lol.

people are addicted to meth because it puts serotonin AND dopamine in your brain, ritalin does not and adderall just barely does but not enough to matter much.
ritalin/etc is chemically habbit forming but not for the exact same reason and not even close to the same level as meth.
>>
>>724366413
Not OP, but i use 30mg LA, usually twice a day. Im pretty hyper and cant stay quiet without them, usually have problems concentrating a lot.
>>
>>724373216
i hope you will get better
>>
>>724369289
I pay 7 dollars for 90x 10mg
>>
>>724373216

It's norepinephrine and dopamine that are affected. Not serotonin.
>>
>>724373584
do you have anything to cal down from it ?
>>
>>724373769
i'm good. don't worry about me :)

>>724373920
>norepinephrine
doesn't make your feel good and isn't habbit forming at all really. one thing you do not develop a tolerance to is adrenaline, that would be very bad for survival in the wild.

it is serotonin. meth isn't a strong SRI but it is a much stronger SRI than ritalin.

infact the norepniephrine is generally what makes the crash you get after abusing amphetamines so fucking terrible. its pretty much all bad in any significant amount.
>>
>>724373007
it's just not the same, anon. addy helps keep you awake, but that's about all. for me, addy is the same as drinking a couple cups of coffee... meth improves my mood and helps me to engage in the world again. normally i socially isolate myself.
>>
>>724373968
Do you mean calm down?
>>
>>724365956
Balls deep studying globular monoid construction
>>
>>724374182

It is almost entirely norepinephrine and dopamine. Research it.

Also, adrenaline is epinephrine, not norepinephrine. Norepinephrine is heavily involved in the learning of addictive behaviors.
>>
>>724374340
SRI amphetamines help me in this way also.
when i take them i feel like what i imagine the normal person feels like in terms of social engaging with other humans. normally i have zero interpersonal interest apart from having sex simply because it is enjoyable.
the only person i am in contact with outside of my profession is a girl i don't love and if it wasn't for my dick i would not even participate in that relationship.
i make friends easily because i am light hearted and joke a lot but i have no desire to maintain relationships, even with my immediate family though i would sacrifice very much for their sake as i so love them.
>>
>>724374407
yeah the calm down is the hell for me
>>
>>724374613
i'm not studied on the science of it all, like some of you anons are, but as a former addict, there is a MASSIVE difference between meth and any other stimulant.

>>724374679
goddamn, anon, i could have written that. i have to make a conscious effort to maintain family contacts. non-familial associations are just not important enough for me to maintain, even though i'm very lonely and want to have plutonic and romantic relationships. i just don't have the "umph"
>>
>>724374686
I just really have problems concentrating for a while after i stop taking them, it's actually not bad at all for me. It seems like most people have way bigger problems stepping away from it than i do.
>>
>>724365956
was on dexmethylphenidate 10mg.
got taken out due to hypertension and now only on clonidine .1mg morning and night
>>
also, it's not ADD/ADHD, it's just ADHD

adhd inattentive type
adhd hyperactive/impulsive type
adhd combined type
>>
>>724374613
i have done my research. i am no expert but i am not ignorant either.
i admit the possibility that im wrong but i am pretty skeptical of it. maybe you are wrong but i don't really care enough to crack open a text book right now.

>>724374841
>even though i'm very lonely and want to have plutonic and romantic relationships.
yeah but the thing is i don't really get lonely. and i have been lonely i know what its like but i am just content to pass time alone and don't have trouble enjoying myself when i am doing something i like.
>>
>>724375105
>re: loneliness
my only other drug of choice is the emotions of a romantic partner. i feed off of them, so loneliness kinda sucks donkey dick for me. my ex divorcing me when i didn't want to divorce really didn't help this much
>>
Can someone tell me if I should be on a course of this shit?

I can't listen to a full conversation without starring off for a few seconds, can't listen through a full lecture, and can't get work done because I don't give a shit about anything anymore. Will Vyvanse/Adderall make me more miserable or help?
>>
>>724375105
i feel pretty lonely and sad
>>
>>724375105

I'm a doctor :) the stimulants that act on monoamine oxidase can have some effect on serotonin. But mainly most of their action comes from dopamine and NE.
>>
>>724366460
Hearing shit like this makes me glad I didn't get diagnosed until summer after freshman year of college
>>
>>724375986
strong empowered independent womynz can't handle raising boys. i blame feminizm
>>
>>724375630
ok if you are a doctor then maybe you can help my understanding which you say is wrong, and i do admit that possibility;

is its all DRI NRI then why does meth make you feel euphoria and ritalin will never.
why does molly and some psychedelics like acid make your feel euphoric in the same way if not that they are SRI.
high doses of n-phenidate and adderol will have are DRI/NRI effects but the experience will never be anything like meth/molly or speed with significant SRI activity.

i ask this not as part of the debate but out of interest in the topic.

even a low potency SSRI can have a large effect if the SSRI is selective in the right way.
>>
>>724375986
be happy AD/ADHD is fucking stupid
>>
Fuck yes un medicated for over 20 years niggerfag
>>
>>724376455
what ? Adderall or Ritalin ?
>>
>>724376455
doesn't matter how medicated or not you are, what matters is that you are able to enjoy your life and live it well according to your own standards.

who are you to judge a man for taking an action that betters his position in this reality, would you not do the same if you thought such an action would help you?
>>
>>724365956
I stopped using the drugs cus I felt fucking weird on 'em. I guess I was calmer and could focus easier but I knew that something was wrong. It was just a really eerie feeling
>>
>>724365956
inattentive checking in,

meldonium is better than any drug doctors prescribe for ADD plus it improves our mood and helps in the gy,m
>>
File: ADD.jpg (14KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
ADD.jpg
14KB, 220x220px
>>724376625
>an
im dead with Ritalin and Adderall ......... but im god with with weed
>>
>>724365956
ADHD/ADD isn't real.
>>
File: pfffffffff.jpg (64KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
pfffffffff.jpg
64KB, 640x400px
>>724376627
i can do noting without it........ and i can do nothing without it
>>
>>724376812
maybe its just the gym that helps you.

having something that you are able to expend enough energy on that you become actually tired i think helps me a lot.
also even though i have a "super powerful" case of ADD according to doctors and their tests i have zero, read it: ZERO problems concerning things i have genuine interest in, which includes my job. i am more socially and professionally capable than most of my peers and i can't for the life of me pass a high-school level class because i am so learning-disabled. how does that work?

it bullshit. im not disabled i just can't fake interest and why should i anyway. i consider it an asset now that i am not constantly being told how much of a problem in my life it is.
>>
File: KingCarl.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
KingCarl.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>724365956
I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child and was only on medication for a week before my dad took me off it because I became aware that it was the reason I was doing better in school. He wanted me to just think I was suddenly doing better and taking the medicine for unspecified reasons.

>Haven't been on any kind of medication since and life has been a bitch.
>Barely graduated and probably only because the teachers liked me fudged my grades.
>Went through job after job, having very hard times speaking with strangers but being forced to in order to work and survive.
>Developed social mask over the years, very thorough and extremely convincing.
>Get married.
>Have two kids.
>POS wife abandons me with kids.
>25 now with no trade and unemployed with 2 kids.
>Decide to take advantage of state single parent school grants.
>State makes me jump through flaming hoops to get grants.
>Learn HVAC.
>Today, 37, a successful HVAC technician with the perfect mask and great at my job.
>Suffering from sociopathic tendencies emerging from my own forced emotional neglect.
>Constantly imagine how terrible it would be to lose my kids over whatever I happen imagine that day.
>My face when I laugh and joke with customers every days while hearing my little boys scream in terrible agony inside all day.

I've always heard people who grew up taking meds for it complain when they get older, but people who are older who finally start taking it say it's life changing and that they almost universally report "Finally knowing what normal feels like".
The thought, even now, makes my eye water. What the fuck does normal feel like? What's it like to have normal dopamine levels? To feel deeply interested? To be among people and not be terrifyingly conscious of putting one foot in front of the fucking other just to fucking walk in their presence?
>>
>>724376252

Many people experience euphoria when taking Ritalin, especially if done in a way that I will not disclose.

You are correct that MDMA affects serotonin; its mechanism of action is inhibition of SERT, resulting in prolonged action of serotonin in the synaptic cleft. I guess I should have been more clear when I mentioned stimulants that I was talking more about Adderall/Ritalin/methamphetamine.

As I mentioned before, meth does have some effect on serotonin due to its action as an MAO inhibitor, but it also displaces NE and dopamine from their vesicles, resulting in their diffusion into the synaptic cleft. So it has a far larger effect on NE and dopamine.

And honestly we have some understanding of how these things work, but we lack a ton of knowledge regarding drugs and the brain in general.
>>
>>724377532
He means putting it in your butt.
He doesn't want you to put it in your butt.
Because it's awesome.
>>
>>724376252
Not him but I would guess that is because adderall and ritalin aren't the same thing. Ritalin is methylphenidate, while adderall is amphetamine. meth (short for meth-amphetamine) has an extra methyl group on its tail, other then that the chemical is identical to adderall (i think, i've only taken three semesters of chemistry)
>>
I'm on 36mg of concerta, every day, to feel normal...
>>
>>724372967
thanks, im usually very careful and respectful of Federal, State, and Local laws
>>
>>724377759

You are correct, they have slightly different mechanisms of action. Methylphenidate is a DAT/NET blocker, d-amphetamine (Adderall) essentially displaces dopamine/NE from their vesicles, reverses the direction of the dopamine/NE transporters and results in much higher concentrations of dopamine/NE in the cleft.
>>
>>724377759
Adderall 1,Ritalin 2, something else
>>
>>724365956
the guy who came up with ADHD said he made it up on his deathbed.
>>
File: ape busters.jpg (64KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
ape busters.jpg
64KB, 768x512px
>>724378137
Dexedrine /Adderall) are better hen Ritalin for me ...
>>
>>724377532
>but we lack a ton of knowledge regarding drugs and the brain in general.
absolutely.

so your answer is basically that meth is affective mainly in the N and D and not so much in the S, but that doesn't really answer my question.
why does meth feel euphoric along with chemicals from the coninone group which also produce very significant euphoria unique to drugs that act on seratonin like molly and to a lesser extent cocaine which can make you feel euphoric also.

euphoria is absolutely not explained by D and N alone, if your railing ritalin your an outlier and the pharmacology i am talking about is that not. clearly railing the shit has different effects, thats why people do it. im talking about average use which is pill or insulffating.

i get that attributing specific shit like euphora to specific nerotranmitters is an oversimplification but so is attributing the general level of a nerotransmitter in the brain to specific pharmocology, i.e. assuming meth is not significantly active enough with S to explain the euphoric and empathetic effects that it shares with very few other drugs.
i will reiterate that it is not the D and R that explain this, ritalin can put a quite enough of both in you to compete with meth on those terms in my opinion. maybe that opinion is wrong.
i think this is a pretty grey area in general and the D/S/N levels are a serious oversimplification of the mechanisms at play.
>>
>>724378376
he was probably a kike, too
>>
File: MGK.jpg (4KB, 179x179px) Image search: [Google]
MGK.jpg
4KB, 179x179px
>>724378376
its a myth
>>
>>724378394
Adderall and Dexedrine are also bertter for me ,,,
>>
>>724378468
>coninone
meant to type Cathinone.

really the only non hallucination causing stim that compared to meth in that way and probably the reason they are way more addicting long term than your run of the mill ADD stim.

every S active drug seems to be able to produce empathetic and sometimes euphoric effects, MDMA, acid, DMT, certain amphetamines. i just cant shake similarity of experience of these drugs i listed, maybe confirmation bias but i think im right and your wrong though you probably know more about the D/S systems than me by a long shot.
>>
>>724378468

It's definitely an oversimplification, and I think 20 years from now our knowledge of the brain today will look like knowledge of the Earth in Columbus' day; they were sure that shit was flat.

But dopamine alone can explain euphoria, here's an article explaining part of the theory behind it if you're interested:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2893431

But then MDMA acts almost exclusively on serotonin, and produces levels of euphoria that are almost unbelievable.

So some things are going on that we just don't have a solid grasp on right now. The Earth is flat :)
>>
>>724379017
yeah but ADD ADHD people are like-...........
>>
>>724379313
could you be more specific, anon?
>>
>>724378376
Wasn't that he made it up, it was that they had no idea what it was and just called it by it's symptoms in children. Medically it's a dysfunction of dopamine production, making it hard for the mind to fins things "worth" concentrating on.
As you get older the comorbidities are endless and often get diagnosed and treated as something else completely.

They really should change it's name.
>>
>>724379017
>But dopamine alone can explain euphoria
i guess i see no reason to doubt that but my experience leads me to doubt it or simply doubt the ability of the D/S model to adequately explain the differing and similar effects of these drugs.

your explanations are good and i apreciate them but i don't get how doing huge amounts of a D/R like ritalin which put as much if not more D/R in your brain as some arbirtaty amount of meth or a better example would be PVP (cathinone) and yet never give you the effects that PVP will even though you say those are simply D/R effects.
>>
File: !!!.gif (487KB, 340x350px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.gif
487KB, 340x350px
Master-Race ADHD alpha male here.
Diagnosed from birth.
Had me on Ridilin as a child, shit had me zombie mode.
Now all I want to do is smoke massive amounts of weed.
>>
>>724379677
threads like this make me realize that /b/ is full of assholes just like me
>>
>>724379677
Ritalin, my mistake.
>>
>>724379386
> im have ADD and im feeling nervous so fuck ADD
>>
>>724366460
you can only blame your parents. sorry.

i got lucky bc i watched my brother get drugged and just pretended to not be hyperactive and lied about attention span.

The acceptance of hard drugs forced on developing minds is brilliant. I just wish I was on the profit side of the deal.
>>
File: gotee.png (279KB, 615x511px)
gotee.png
279KB, 615x511px
>>724379985
u missed out man. shoulda took a trip on the magic schoolbus with big bro
>>
>>724365956
There's no such thing.
>>
>>724379985
People who grow up without it then get prescribed describe it differently, saying it changed their lives. I think maybe just prescribing it too early, let the kid go through puberty so you aren't fucking with other electro-chemical brain development.
>>
>>724379985
no, i really cant. and i do want someone to blame but really its just ignorance.

my parents were trying to help me. my doctor was trying to help me. i can't say i would not have made the same choices they did had i been in there shoes.

its just a culture problem that people don't understand yet, if they ever do. back in the 70's and earlier it was absolutely standard to pitty pass students if they werent functionally retarded. not being academically successful is not a sure indicator of your abilities to exist in society and therefore not worth seriously impacting a persons childhood with what are pretty hard drugs for even an adult.
>>
>>724380205
If you believe the human body produces dopamine, and that there's a condition that inhibits the production of dopamine, then you believe in ADD/ADHD.
>>
>>724380205
>2
>There's no such thing.
OK
>>
>>724365956
so i am thinking about getting meds for my ADD but am unsure of which to get, vyanese is out of the question, which one is the most euphoric?
>>
Wasn't diagnosed until early 20's. Been using adderal for a couple years now, I can function sort of without the meds thanks to therapy but I can't actually focus well enough to do anything useful unless I take them.

Never had any anxiety or other symptoms from them, idk why caffeine never makes me jittery either so I guess I'm just lucky
>>
>>724379636

Studies have been done giving people methamphetamine and equivalent amounts of Adderall and even seasoned meth users could not distinguish the difference. It was once thought that the addition of the methyl group on meth made it more lipid soluble and enhanced its ability to enter the brain, and while this may be true, it doesn't result in a perceptible difference.

But Ritalin results in increased levels of dopamine/NE in a different manner than meth or Adderall, and possibly affects different brain structures for whatever reason.

It's really poorly understood; why is it that LSD (which acts on 5-HT receptors) causes hallucinations, but ketamine (which acts on NMDA receptors) also causes hallucinations?

The brain is just too complex for us at this point. It's all pretty vague hypotheses.
>>
>>724365956
I haven't had medications since I was in preschool. Had some tics that ol' pa didn't think was worth it. I've been given regular therapy and communications classes for my ADD/Autism combo, and I've turned out fine.
>>
>>724380398
as a former meth addict who could not distinguish between adderall and coffee, you're a fucking retard, anon
>>
>>724368794
its like any other profit system.

the people who are stupid enough or on enough psych meds to happily force feed amphetamines to their young child need to die.

It should be our goal in life to find a way to convince those awful people that drinking bleach is okay. It shouldn't be hard... just look at how easy it was for the owners to convince the majority that we need to go to war with russia. Russia. The dudes who hitler couldn't beat. lol
>>
>>724380326
thats just a theory of a possible cause, "ADD" describes a set of symptoms not a specific cause.
we don't understand dopamine enough to say for sure its relation to ADD symptoms we use the meds because of their results not because of some grand and complete theory, its really a shoot first, ask questions later science, pharmacology.
>>
>>724375630
I've been on adderall about 6 or 7 years now (I'm 28). I'm beginning to get worried about my health. I'm not expecting you to offer your services to me for free, but if you don't mind I'd like to tell my history with it and my health in general.

I'm currently prescribed 25 mg a day, instant release. In the past I would abuse the drug, and take up to 40 mg a day, plus consume coffee or energy drinks. I also used to smoke cigarettes (i haven't had one in going on 2 years. I have since stopped abusing it for the most part (some days I'll take 30 mg instead of 25). I also have limited myself to only one caffeinated beverage per day; be it a can of soda or a coffee, I don't drink energy drinks anymore. The rest is water. I used to be very fit (ran track and high school and was active in general), but unfortantely now am up 250 lbs (i'm 6'2"). I have lived a very sedentary lifestyle since university. I was recently imformed that sitting for extended periods of time is pretty hard on the circulatory system. Also for the longest time (since I've lived with my parents at age 18 and a little after college) I have eaten like shit; lots of fast food and frozen / processed. I guess the one good thing about my lifestyle over the past few years is I have always consumed a lot of water, though i recently heard that too much water can also be bad for your circulatory system and vasculature if you have high blood pressure.

As I said I have since quit smoking and cut pack on caffeinated drinks, and more recently I have been trying to more, get up and stretch my legs if i've been sitting for a while, and have been learning my way around the kitchen along with buying groceries / produce.

My fear is that this is too little too late, and that I have already done permanent damage to my heart and circulatory system. I say this because occassionally I get these pains in my chest; i'm not sure if its my heart all the time, or only some of the time or what. (continued...)
>>
Off topic but are any of you on antidepressants? Ive been on them (ssri) for over a year now and not seen hardly any improvement in me apart from that i just dont seem to care that im depressed anymore. Never go out, agoraphobic, i dont tend to panic but i shut down and get extremely drained. Im thinking of quitting the tablets but i dont know whats for the best.
>>
>>724380366
you have to train your body and mind to be able to function. if you have the money to cover up the problem instead, do drugs...sure.
>>
>>724380566
And ta-fucking-da, there was a marked improvement when medications used to stimulate dopamine production we administered.
Of course they don't completely understand it, they understand extremely little right now. So they give it a name based on its range of specific symptoms, treat it with medication that has a high % of effectiveness, and we move on with the science.

We DON'T:
>muh feelin's, ain't no real ADD
>>
>>724380491

Yes, I'm sure you carefully controlled for all of the variables and took an amount of Adderall that would have an equivalent effect as the amount of meth you were used to taking. Definitely.
>>
>>724376625
Only read half but shits a roller coaster of sex spending injuries fights and bouncing off walls it's like 85 things at once then boom
>>
>>724380398
i would never say that ketamine causes hallucinations in the same way as acid, not even close to close.
K hallucinations are likely related to its trqanqualizer pharmacology which differs from real psychedelics who share very much the general nature of the hallucinations that K does not posses.
thats my take on it, for whatever its worth, really a guess based on what i know/have experienced.

>Studies have been done giving people methamphetamine and equivalent amounts of Adderall and even seasoned meth users could not distinguish the difference.
alright you got me. that really goes against my experience which i consider pretty... uhh... diverse. part of me wants to admit i am wrong and part of me wants to argue that nerological pharmacology is too primitive to really answer my question at this point.
instead i will just admit my ignorance. thanks for taking the time to respond.
>>
>>724381034
further proof that you're a fucking retard
>>
>>724380984
it is not real in the same sens as, say for example, AIDS. people understand that to be a tractable problem with a known cause.
when the average joe hears ADD he thinks along these lines i think which is unfortunate because when your thinking like this you tend to blindly accept whatever the doctor says not really expecting this area of medicine to be so blunt and as often is the case, risky.
yeah its real in that it is an abstraction of a set of phycological symptoms but it is not real as an abstraction of a medical issue that has a known cause and possible solutions which is what i think most people understand when they think "real thing" or "real disease".

symantic quibble maybe but significant i think
>>
>>724368794
This. Only that my teacher in 4th Grade was around 50 and wanted to put me in school for "special" people cause i couldn't sit still and talked too much in class.
Had to go to a psychologist and got diagnosed as Hyperintelectual (IQ of 142 at 11), I was just too bored in school. So they gave me books to read in class and i shut up,, the rest of the year.
My Certifcates of the first 4 Years in school all say:
>Anon gets distracted easily
and
>Anon brings alot of out-of-school-knowledge into class
>>
>>724380620
It also seems as though I have this persistent, shallow cough but can rarely hack anything up (except in the morning). Also, my heart rate dramatically increases when doing even the most basic physical activity. I always chalked this off as being out of shape and smoking, but now I am starting to wonder.

I would also like to add above, to the already exceedingly large list of stressors I put on my heart / body, that I also have pretty bad anxiety that affects me on a near daily basis. Also, there was a time, probably not too long after I was put on the medication, I had to run upstairs for something, and on my way back down i stepped on my roommate's cat and slid all the way down, busting open my finger on something in the process. I then ran upstairs to dress the wound and as soon as i put peroxide on the injury, I felt this incredible pain in my chest that dropped me to my knees for a few seconds but then went away. I didn;'t think much of it then, but looking back i wonder if i had a heart attack.

I'm not sure what to do. I know i need to talk to my doctor, but I have been putting it off because I'm afraid, and because I don't currently have health insurrance (i'm currently going back to college and living off of an inheritance, and have too much pride to enroll in gibmedats care). Would it be unheard of for someone my age, given my history, has done irreparable damage to his heart or circulatory system?
>>
>>724380620

Adderall can cause hypertension and cardiac problems when abused for extended periods of time. Your 25 mg a day is not abuse, but I would highly recommend going to see a doctor who can listen to your heart; I can't give you good advice without hearing it.

Are you suffering from depression?

I would be surprised if you had done permanent damage to your heart at this point and at your age considering the dose of Adderall you took when you were abusing it; many individuals take 100mg or more in a day when they're abusing it.

But again, I can't say for sure without listening to your heart and doing an ECG. Go see a doctor!
>>
>>724381489
I forgot to tell that later when i talked with a classmate of that time, he told me that she had lost her licence, i think because she did that quite often to kids. And no joke her last name was "Schwarzmann" (Blackman)
>>
File: Carl.jpg (27KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.jpg
27KB, 400x300px
>>724381433
>when the average joe hears ADD he thinks along these lines i think which is unfortunate because when your thinking like this you tend to blindly accept what everyone says except a fucking medical professional.

Corrected.

>yeah its real in that it is an abstraction of a set of psychological symptoms.

You just described every psychological disorder we know. Thank you for agreeing with me. Now kindly fuck off with your contrarian bullshit.
>>
>>724381489
yeah they told me i was super smart and offered the explanation that i was just bored but doesn't really mesh with my experience. i always test high for IQ, these days around 140. i don't really think it means shit but maybe your ability to recognize patterns. might be a decent indicator for some success metrics but that hardly means intelligence.

if i were just bored i could force myself to attend to shit. its more than boredom. it is not for lack of effort that i fail academically i am very confident of that.
>>
File: CarlsPoint.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CarlsPoint.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>724381765
>>724381433
Had I read the last sentence in your comment I would not have responded like a dick. I apologize.
>>
>>724381623
>Are you suffering from depression?

#Yes
>>
>>724381613

Heart attacks can happen at any age, though obviously you are at a very low risk at your age, it is a possibility. It's possible that it has nothing to do with your Adderall use, as well; I wish I could tell you for sure, but you need to get in to see a doc. Is there a history of hypertension/heart attack in your family?

Also, minor point here, don't put peroxide on wounds, it further damages them (common myth that it helps).

https://www.healthcare.gov/community-health-centers/

Check out this link and see if there's somewhere near you that you can get checked out. I know it's frightening.
>>
>>724381623
I probably seriously abused it (taking 40 mg some days) for over half of the time i've been on it. I would like to add that even though put a cap on at 40mg the vast majority of the time, there were occassions where I would pull an all nighter for an exam, and then would take more spread out. And there were a couple instancves where I would take 20 to 25 mg at once in the morning, and then take the extra little bit as the day progressed.

Yes i probably am suffering from depression. My mother died about 4 years ago.

Thank you for this, btw.
>>
>>724381623
> i done like 20mg day
>>
>>724381765
>You just described every psychological disorder we know.
yeah, i did. i was comparting phyc disorders to viruses. many people think of them in similar terms in reguards to medicine. you have a problem you take the medicine.
i am only pointing out that this is a problem when it seems to me that often the case turns out to be that the medication did more harm than it was meant to prevent. depression/phycotic disorders/personality disorders/add i am totally convinced that medication is not a good solutions for EVERYONE and the general beleif that it is these days does a lot of harm.

im not being a contrarian i am just making a distinction between independent concepts that happen to share the same vocabulary to the detriment of many, for instance many of the posters in this thread.
>>
>>724365956
I just smoke weed and act retarded to be normal with mine.
>>
>>724381926
no worries itll take more than that to hurt my feelings
>>
>>724382063
Most appreciated. And no i don't believe any family member I know of has had any heart problems.

I don' suppose damage cause by a heart attack is reversible?
>>
File: pee pee poo poo.jpg (184KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
pee pee poo poo.jpg
184KB, 720x960px
>>724382257
do you think it worked
>>
>>724382193
I wouldn't say it did more harm than it prevented, a lot of people benefitted. But the people didn't benefit experienced far more harm than good. I would say measures of the mind have to be considered somewhere maybe outside of medically, because even if two people have the exact same electro-chemical imbalance, the exact same treatment can cause them to perceive drastically different effects. But badly enough to deny the majority who experience benefit? I cannot concede that.
>>
>>724382102

40mg a day is not terrible; don't beat yourself up about it.

For narcoleptic patients, up to 60mg is prescribed per day.

Energy drinks are much more dangerous than Adderall with regards to heart attack. So stay away from those until you can get checked out.

Is this a stabbing pain that you experienced in your chest? How often does it happen now?
>>
>>724382395
boy im no doctor but i would not take adderol if you have anxierty or heart problems.
much much better choices out there. i would assume ritalin to be easier on the heart and anxiety than adderol.
both can cause these things alone in a healthy person so a person predisposed to this should should be careful.
>>
Literally a make believe disorder

>DUDE I TAKE FUCKING PRESCRIPTION METH AND MY BRAIN WORKS BETTER LMAO
>>
>>724382102

Also, is the pain made worse by taking deep breaths?
>>
>>724369240
what? german doctors don't normally prescribe amphetamine , is it from street dealers and put into capsules? show a picture please
>>
>>724382794
lol it's like taking oxycontin and saying my depression is cured
>>
>>724382675
>Energy drinks are much more dangerous than Adderall with regards to heart attack
are you retarded?
>>
>>724382675
i do 20mg and i feel terrible
>>
File: oKlvfCv[1].gif (2MB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
oKlvfCv[1].gif
2MB, 250x333px
>>724382581
Well I am lazy now, because I am rich, but mainly because of the pot. And alot of people are seriously fucking primal retarded so I blend right in with the low expectations I have for myself. I mean i don't need to work to keep the lights on, I can probably keep them on probably for 10,000 years. But I will be dead, so it will be cool. Someone else can deal with "life."
>>
>>724381857
I think more it's like, ok, potential is there but noone showed me how to use it properly and with focus, also i'm raised by a single mother.

for me it is literal lack of effort. never had to really learn for school. i did when i was younger, but then i stopped and was just average and kept it like this. My mom told me that i decided to be average in terms of marks in school because i got bullied.
>>
>>724383038
repetition damn i am high
>>
>>724382978

http://healthland.time.com/2011/12/12/adhd-drugs-dont-pose-risk-for-the-heart/

Please stop making me spell out simple things for you. Knowledge is a Google search away. Yes, if you take 1.6 grams of Adderall you can induce a heart attack. Energy drinks are far more dangerous unless you are a complete moron.
>>
>>724382874
i get Attentin but it didnt worked
>>
>>724381857
This is me. Test at 135-140 but even if something interests me I have trouble doing it for more than 20 min. My memory is great and I can learn but my short term memory is so bad I can't remember what someone said 30 seconds ago. Certainly more to it than just being too clever.
>>
>>724382675

It occurred fairly infrequently from what I remember until about a year ago, and it became a little more frequent. Then this last fall was when it was at its worst. I think sometimes it is made worse by deep breathes though I'm not sure about all the time. I will often wake up with it, and when I lean on my elbows or in particular positions it will be made a little worse
>>
>>724382632
i agree with everything you said, i am not arguing against the methods of pharmacology or even the application of its medicines i am just making the point that my own issues with phyche meds and what seems to me to be an increasingly significant number of others could have been avoided easily if this simple distinction between the nature of certain medical issues was more common knowledge.

not speaking about the general efficacy of psyche drugs/add drugs but the harm that the ignorance of alternate, and possibly quite often better, treatment/therapy options available to phyche issues in general.

you can tell me my concerns might be insignificant though i would disagree but you can't tell me that its not valid.
>>
>>724383288

Can you describe the pain for me? Sharp/throbbing/etc.
>>
>>724383055
I feel ya here too. Was smart enough that no effort was needed to be top of my class and I never learned to do homework or study because I passed anyways. Bullying has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>724383162
increasing your blood pressure and heart rate
is something that ADD Drugs do which puts strain on your heart
Caffeine does not do that.
Please seriously kill yourself.
>>
The Whole ADD/ADHD shit is a joke, absolutely.
UK.
Diagnosed with ADHD as a child around 6 years old, put on ritalin
can seriously say I never felt more unhappy in my life, the best feeling was when I stopped taking them at age 14.
NHS decided that actually this diagnosis was wrong and I was actually fine so the meds stopped.
Turns out through GCSE's and college that I was just a hyper dyslexic. Still feel much of my life was stolen and I'm only 20. This is one of my first replys and I've been waiting years to vent this. Thanks /b/
>>
File: dearth.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dearth.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>724383038
im rich enough; what did you take<?
>>
>>724383439
I wouldn't say throbbing but probably sharp, yes. It hasn't really been around lately, and when it does it is a lot more dull than what was occurring this last fall.
>>
>>724383493

My God man, read, read.

Do a Google search, for God's sake. It's not hard. Did you really just say that caffeine does not increase heart rate? I'm done here.
>>
>>724382257
man did that too, started to smoke with 14 and smoked regularly a few years, i stopped smoking regularly a few times, now for 2 years, and i'm still a lazy fuck.
I think of it as self medication, cause it numbed me, so my hyperactivity didn't take over,
Negative effects where, that i couldn't sleep at night sometimes, haunted by thoughts and it gave me as well a "i don't care" attitude.
>>
Im dont really know alot about adderal, and i dont have ADD/ADHD i think.

Do you think that taking those pills before a big study session would help me get focused?

and how much do you think i would need to take?
>>
40 mg adderall daily for me. Anyone else have concerns about their heart taking this shit every day? I think I need to take a break but I sleep all day when I don't so i feel stuck
>>
>>724368683
Could be activis brand 20mg xr also
>>
>>724383162
long term addy use will put adrenaline in your system which contributes to stress on the heart and anxiety.
not for everyone but it is not exactly uncommon.

you link is talking about heart attacks not stress on the heart. and its a single study stat analasys. those have never been wrong before right? i will trust common experience reports of cardiac stress and anxiety while on common ADD meds instead of your link which is only answering the question of heart failure.
>>
Apparently they can help with study but emotionally they fuck you up. Felt depressed and empty whilst I was on it
>>
>>724383639

If it was a sharp, fleeting pain, I wouldn't be worried about heart problems. Heart pains are rarely sharp, usually not in a pinpoint location, and are rarely fleeting. I would be inclined to say it sounds like you have pleurisy of the lungs or something else going on that is likely not as concerning as a heart attack.

But I do recommend you go get checked out so that you can be sure! But it does not sound like a heart attack to me.
>>
>>724383500
i am taking these pills when was 13 right know im trying to stop it im 24 know
>>
>>724383915

Yes, I am not saying that Adderall has no effect on the heart, just that it's not a cause of heart attack. Whereas energy drinks have been directly linked to heart attacks.

And Adderall most definitely causes anxiety!
>>
>>724365956
Squirel
>>
>>724384015
Anon, I cannot thank you enough for your time and advice. I am most appreaciative. You have given me some piece of mind, and hopefully when I see my doc next nothing will turn up wrong.

I guess i have one more question though. should I tell him that i abused it in the past?
>>
>>724384150
you should immediately stop taking them you talk like you had a stroke
>>
>>724383279
my memory is the same.
have a photographic memory good enough to read entire pages of text book from the visual memory of the page alone, audio memory has similar ability.
my short term memory is usually shit and my long term memory is basically non existant and i am forced to piece together where i must have been in my past, lol. really its bad.
my recollection of my own experience is basically not there while my ability to recoll knowledge/facts seems to be incredible compared to the average person.

im not even sure if this is related to ADD but dopamine seems to play some role in memory so maybe
>>
>>724383749
>take 20mg
>study every subject in an hour
>masturbate for 3
>read the fucking quran
>???
>maybe profit?
>>
>>724384388

You should definitely be completely honest with him. You won't be judged, and it's important for him to have all the info he needs to help you out.

Good luck anon!d
>>
>>724383500
same here. as i get older i only realize how screwed i got. the more i understand about ADD the more upset i am about my situation which in a real way really may well have ruined my entire life in a very real sense.
>>
File: hitler was jesus.jpg (22KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
hitler was jesus.jpg
22KB, 500x334px
>>724384451
this

>take it
>masturbating
>feeling good for 20 min.
>Adderrall again?
>>
>>724383466
Fuck i quitted my university, just because i could't get my ass up to go to the lectures, and sit down and learn. After 5 semesters of nearly doing nothing, i think fuck this shit.
Could be also my use of weed that killed my ambition.
>>
>>724384819
I would definitely attribute it to the latter

>that was also me for 4 semesters until i realized i was wasting time and money
>>
>>724383826
my consern with long term low dose ADD stim use is not heart problems which are not typicaly an issue with low doses even long term, it is with the normal operation of brain faculties which depend on dopamine to function. these include a lot more than just attention, memory, social development, more than we can possibly know at this time.
social development is the real problem with kids taking these stims as being so doped out really robs a kid of a shot at developing socially typical dopamine system and from what i can tell most end up self medicating for life or becoming socially isolated because they never developed an interest.
>>
>>724384770
if your using drugs recreational there are so much better things you could be doing than adderall.
i mean if you intend to abuse a drug stop fucking around and abuse a drug that will get a a worthwhile experience. if you want to masturbate or fuck coke or molly both are better than adderall.
>>
>>724385422
really abusing adderol is stupid if your chasing that dragon you will end up doing quite a lot because its a shitty stim for recreational use.

you can do a gram of addy over a long period or a couple points of molly once and likely have a better recreational experience with the molly. i recon molly ends up being heathlier at the stated doses if your not doing it very often.
>>
File: Flaming_Moe's_55.jpg (114KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Flaming_Moe's_55.jpg
114KB, 576x432px
>>724385422
i dont want to abuse
>>
>>724385068
Thats good for you man, i wish you the best.
I have to start over again. this time i have to think before i do a step this big.
>>
>>724386019
if you are compulsively redosing you are abusing my friend.
>>
>>724386159
i get like 30mg and im doing only 10mg
>>
>>724386019
>>724386159
infact if you are taking ADD medication and experiance "feeling good" you are taking too much and you are using the drug recreationally.

i have never heard of a stim dosage for ADD that was as high as or even close to a dosage that makes you feel any euphoria.
you just don't need that much to get the effects intended by its prescription, which don't include "feeling good".

>>724386505
doesnt matter what dosage your taking if you are 1) taking it to get high (feel good) as opposed to say taking it to help your focus and 2) compulsivly redosing meaning that you keep taking more of the stim without planning to, because you conciously or unconsiously desire the high.
these are sure signs of abuse.
not saying dont abuse or that its the end of the world to do a little adderol for the hell of it but don't kid yourself.
adderol is not prescribed to make you feel good. recreational drugs are used to make you feel good. you crossed the line you dope fiend.
>>
>>7243861
what should i tell my doctor to get other drug ?
>>
>>724387123
what other drug? molly? good luck :D
better odds of getting it from a shrink than a doctor. most people get it on the street. its schedual 1 in america and similar in most of the 1st world.

doctors dont usually prescribe drugs for recreational use.
>>
File: 5Wup8GUl.jpg (25KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
5Wup8GUl.jpg
25KB, 427x640px
i just fapped earlier then i got majorly depressed afterward. im on effexor klonopin lamictal. effexor was great for a while now it feels not as good but my doc just upped the dosage. help maybe? also add but i don't like stimulates
>>
>>724388149

Are you bipolar?
>>
>>724388149
i feel like a doctor
>>
>>724388149
yeah if you use adderol, and this goes for any add meds that i know of and a lot of other stims, if you use these in the amount it takes to "feel good" aka get high, in the amount that they become an aphrodisiac which makes sex feel better, which you are saying you do, then you are using it too much and you will cetrainly develope a tolorance especially if you do this much often. your tolorance will only get worse and worse and youll have to do more and more.
depression is common symptom of the crash you get after the high. this guarantees that you are developing a tolerance it happens because you are at least partially depleting your dopamine.

you don't crash on stim doses as they are prescribed by a doctor.
>>
>>724388249
yes most definitely

>>724388946
yes I agree completely haven't taken adderall or another stim for months though
>>
>>724389453
wish me luck
>>
>>724389453

Have you ever been put on lithium? It's generally much more effective than lamictal at controlling bipolar.
>>
File: retard.jpg (14KB, 327x344px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
14KB, 327x344px
>>724390071
not the poster but did it helped
>>
>>724388249
no but im depressive
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.