[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your secrets /b/....

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: sec1.jpg (72KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sec1.jpg
72KB, 500x333px
Tell me your secrets /b/....
>>
>>724322018

my secret is: i am samefag.
>>
I let an older man rape me and blackmail me into sex when I was younger

I'm a male
>>
>>724322190

what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>724322018
why does NSA always make these threads?
>>
>>724322240

the NSA doesnt have to make these threads. all info is collected for further review if necessary.

the trick is: never post anything that is ACTUALLY true, or could be proven if you ever plan to run for office or say... "make a difference".

also, i had sex with your mom.
>>
>>724322240
because anon is stupid enough to post in them
>>
my friend finger-mongered me car in the back
>>
File: 1480371073558.jpg (19KB, 239x207px) Image search: [Google]
1480371073558.jpg
19KB, 239x207px
i piss into the bathroom sink because it's more convenient to do then lift up a seat, flush etc
>>
I have consensual sex in the missionary position.
>>
File: sssss.jpg (76KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
sssss.jpg
76KB, 960x960px
my gf really wants to do these high quality professional standard photo shoots of me standing fully erect while she presents my dick like some kinda trophy (my 6/10 face won't be seen) && then she wants shots of me putting it all over her face & tea bagging her.

i have no clue how to tell her that's just kinda fuckin weird and i don't wanna get hard in front of a bunch of dudes
>>
>>724322528
same here, basically a urinal at home with no downsides
>>
>>724322018
> Be me
> Be male
> i have a boyfriend, he's very sexy.
> love his dick, and he loves mine.
> Dad hates me.
>>
>>724322893

>dadhatesme

whats wrong with that?
>>
piss on a guy's car once, he told me to come back and clean it, i never cam back
>>
im fuck buddies with my friend's gf's 13yo sister, we fuck a couple times a week usually. only other person who knows is my friend and he just recently found out
>>
i stepped on an ant and felt bad about it
>>
I don't like my gf but I keep her so I can have at least some respect at school.
>>
>>724324670
lol are you 12? post her pic plz
>>
obtained Wizard status about 6 months ago.
>>
sometimes i bump threads
>>
>>724322893
jesus hates you even more
>>
>>724322018
A girl I know had her drink spiked at a party one night, I don't know who did it or if he managed to do anything with her but I wanted to give him a chance so I convinced all her friends to leave so they could get the last train home.
>>
>>724325946
what shitty friends
>>
File: eh.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
>>724322018
I honestly don't feel like I have any secrets. I'm not interesting enough to have some secret thing that I keep to myself. I'm just totally boring and average in every way.

Feelsbadman
>>
>>724322018
I like to put young girls over my lap for a good spanking.
>>
>>724322626
For the sole purpose of procreation. Get your memes straight newfag. Also, you're fucking disgusting.
>>
>>724326065
you don't have to have secrets to be interesting and cool. Just be yourself /b/ro.
>>
>>724326016
At another party I managed to give her a feel while she was sleeping, got in bed with her and had a wank while smelling her hair and rubbing her thighs.
>>
>>724322528
I do this at friends places
>>
I shower with other guys fairly often. mostly my with friend/housemate and my nephews. no homosex stuff though. but still not something i would tell people about
>>
>>724326585
It was common until a few decades ago. Boys would shower with other boys at school or swimming, especially boarding schools.
>>
>>724326759
yeah when i was in school(public) we would shower together after sports and such. most kids these days are insecure and lack social experience and think nudity is scary. My nephews are kinda that way but I am helping them get over it
>>
>>724322356
>also, i had sex with your mom.

who hasn't at this point?
>>
Guy here. I started sucking my uncles cock when I was 7 and soon grew to love it. Was before cameras everywhere and he'd let me suck his cock in public places so other people could watch me. I loved having his cock in my mouth, loved feeling it spasm in my mouth as he fed me his cum, loved playong with and swallowing his cum, and loved people watching me suck his cock.
>>
>>724327194
You're doing a good deed. It's good if they develop a certain relaxed attitude to their bodies, shower or normally. We didn't have showers at school but it seems healthier, not just from a hygiene perspective, to do so. We did change after swimming in a changing room with only one or two cubicles, so ended up seeing a lot then.
>>
>>724327358
Must have been a handsome boy.
>>
>>724327447
I dunno. It was kinda me that initiated it to begin with out of curiosity.
>>
>>724327662
at age 7 not likely
>>
>>724327413
a few days ago me and a nephew went to the public rec center/pool. we showered afterward, he was apprehensive of taking off his swim trunks but i made him do it. he quickly got over being scared/nervous though
>>
I really wanna fuck her. She's14yr, im 25 myself
>>
>>724327875
Instead of doing that, you should kill yourself.
>>
I tricked my 8 year old sister into giving me handjobs and blowjobs when I was 16 in the pretense of "you should try this, girls do it with me all the time" continued to do it almost daily for the next 2 years.

It escalated to rape where she just silently cried while taking my cock in her pussy. She also was the first pussy I ejaculated into. When she started having periods, I started wearing condoms and escalated further with anal sex. Became a nearly-daily thing for a few years.

Recently, she graduated from college and her boyfriend proposed to her. That night, our family of myself, her and our parents got back together to celebrate at our parents' house. I came onto her when the folks went to sleep and without saying a word, we had sex in my old room and I came inside her for the first time in nearly 10 years. She wouldn't look at me after that when we were alone. She luckily didn't get pregnant though.
>>
im trippin ballss
>>
>>724327975
heavy.
i hope you're behind seven proxies
>>
>>724327815
It's nice of you to help him. The whole experience can be cute and funny at that age.

>>724327975
Always wanted a little sister. Did she get spanked often?
>>
>>724327810
He was always open and honest with answers with me. I had heard about wanking at school and asked him what it was. He told me and I asked if he could show me. Initially he refused but eventually got his cock out and started stroking it. I asked if I could help and he showed me how to stroke it. It led on from there to me eventually sucking his cock, which became a regular thing that we both enjoyed.
>>
>>724322018
I woke up to my (female) dog blowing me, let her finish me off and clean up. Best orgasm ever.
>>
>>724328061
He's behind 8 - for memories sake.
>>
>>724328081
he is 7yo, taught him how to wash his uncut dick a while back also
>>
>>724328096

so still give head to your uncle? Or at all?
>>
>>724328368
His parents never mentioned it to him? That's negligent. Good work for keeping him informed. Do you ever spank him?
>>
I woke up in a tent once and the flap was open and a little baby rabbit was sucking my nipple and I liked it
>>
>>724328099

wut
>>
File: 1488010315115.jpg (239KB, 1120x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1488010315115.jpg
239KB, 1120x1174px
I didn't do it
>>
When I was 12 1/2 I was visiting my sister at college and woke up to her room-mate playing with my penis.
>>
>>724328389
Nope. It was 30 odd years ago and he's dead now anyway. Kept going till I was 14.
>>
>>724322018

I occasionally smoke weed and jack off to the though of sending my dad one or two videos i've made fucking around with my dildo.

Of course never actually done it because i'm a huge pussy.
>>
>>724328762
was she hot?
>>
>>724328464
i dk what all they taught/didnt, but as a uncut guy myself i have personal experience, his dad is cut. never spanked him, he is a good kid. also, im not homo but i can admit he is really cute personality wise and physically.
>>
>>724328923
She was a,feminist dyke and had me arrested for rape.
>>
>>724328953
I bet he has a spankable butt. A playful reminder now and then could be fun.
>>
It's obvious.
>>
>>724328923
>Yes she was hot!
>I was sleeping on the couch and woke up.
>As I opened my eyes I saw her staring down at me
>She was topless
>She was rubbing my penis through my sleeper pants
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.