[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's on your mind, /b/? Vent here.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 18

File: 1487387506311.jpg (87KB, 549x766px) Image search: [Google]
1487387506311.jpg
87KB, 549x766px
What's on your mind, /b/? Vent here.
>>
I cant find the mayonnaise
>>
I'm stuck home for the next >2 weeks while my bros are having a fuckton of fun. This would've been the best part of the year for me but instead i'm lying in the bed, and i'm even out of vidya to play.
Can't go to work, so i'm gonna be poor as fuck this month, Can't go to school either.
>>
I have a japanese chick coming to stay with me for a week. Flying over next thursday. It's weird and exciting. I'm a nervous wreck though.
>>
>>724248280

Why are you stuck at home?

>>724248441
Nervous? Have you ever met her before?
>>
>>724247687

I am schizophrenic and it's upsetting that I can't do things like have a license, or experience having a car. My mother came to visit yesterday and I told her more about my condition (she was aware of my condition, but I never told her why I never was able to drive. Or ever wanted a license.)

Since I'm on disability (SSI), if I attempt to get a job I actually lose $1 per $2 I make. Ontop of that I would need to start paying child support which sucks literally any profit I make. I would also lose food stamps in the process.

If I work a full time job (somehow) I would lose food stamps, could be terminated from having SSI if I make too much/work for too long. And have to pay child support.

After doing some math, I have discovered I would only make $80 profit after a month of work.

I am also stuck in a town I don't like, I have literally no real friends (since my ex was literally my only friend which didnt bother me at all).

I'm screwed no matter what path I choose. And love/getting laid seems completely out of the question.
>>
>>724248501
We have been talking for almost a year. Skype. Letters. One day she told me that her passport is expiring soon and wanted to come visit. I said sure. She bought the ticket.

First time in person.
>>
I think I'm gonna call into work. I'm sick of working every Friday and Saturday every single week. Plus it's a super boring 10+ hour shift and I'd have to dress up in a tie and shit.
>>
>>724248650

That is a really unfortunate situation and I'm sorry. I hope something works out for you quickly. Is there any type of financial help for school or even work because of your disability? Even with child support I would think there would be something.

>>724248712
Being nervous is natural. She's nervous too. Don't get shit faced drunk, but maybe break the ice the first night by grabbing dinner and a drink. Don't forget to think about the great things that can come out of this situation, not only the bad.

>>724248823
That sucks. I used to work a job like that for many years and I understand your problem. You deserve the night off. Maybe give a soft "I may be not feeling well tomorrow morning either. but i'll let you know."
>>
>>724247687
I'm stuck in my little shithole town with none of my old friends around anymore
New friends I made live to far for me to visit them as often as I'd like to + insufficient funds

Can't do anything until september to start college and move out. Moving out now costs too much and I'd just be doing it for the sake of moving out, nothing to gain there, eventually I'd have to move back anyway.

Try to save up cash for college but parents keep making excuses to take money off of me making college seem impossible.

I can only get around to doing something with my life once a year because the preparations are taking forever (saving up cash, finding what I really want to do etc) and if some shit comes up it can ruin my entire year. Been struggling to find shit to do with my life for the last 3-4 years or so, its annoying as fuck and I feel like I'm wasting my life away, nothing ever works out and in theory everything is so simple, its just the timing of things that ruins everything...

This and the fact I feel like I'm ready to meet some girls and eventually get a gf (been in a shit state the last couple of years)...but I live in a dead town and once again, can't meet anyone until september...
>>
Thought I would be happier with a gf, she's alright I mean, but I was almost happier just jerking off and focusing on work. I like hanging with her, but I don't really see it going anywhere.
>>
>>724249188

You said it yourself -- "In theory, everything is so simple" and regardless of your religious stance, Some words I can't help but call truth would be "Man plans, God laughs." Rarely anything works out the way they're planned as far as a life basis and life is so volatile and chaotic it's hard to.

What are you studying in college? You're going to meet a lot of new friends in college so look forward to that. If you're going to college for something you feel will be a viable and well paying job, why not take out some student loans with a part time job to pay for student housing so you can enjoy your time on your own.

You'll meet plenty of girls in college.

September isn't too far, Just do what you can now to make the best of your future.
>>
>>724249026
>That is a really unfortunate situation and I'm sorry. I hope something works out for you quickly. Is there any type of financial help for school or even work because of your disability? Even with child support I would think there would be something.

I am nearly 32 years old. I went to not only community college but also a private college 12 years ago. I am in tremendous amount of debt for doing so. But back then my condition was stable. I not only traveled around the country on my own but I even went to Japan by myself for two weeks not knowing the language or how to get to anything.

It has been close to 16 years since I was suppose to be able to get a driver's license. I have missed out on a lot of things because of it but now that I'm past my 30's it's really taking it's toll on me. Especially when trying to meet people.
>>
>>724249352

Why is that? You're not married. If you are unhappy then there is no point in continuing it. You're helping not only yourself but also her if you cut it off if you're certain you're unhappy.
>>
>>724249458

That really sucks and that is a hard place to be in. Do you live in a city where at least you can go out and socialize a little even within walking distance?

I'm currently teaching myself some programming to build a portfolio and maybe get a job lead. Maybe try to do that if you're interested?
>>
>>724249477
Yeah, I think I'm gonna play it out for a bit. I wasn't really getting anything out of the occasional hookup, and after a long dry spell, I got pretty depressed, so it's nice to have some attention, just feel bad because I think I might be fucking her over. She knows I'm leaving town after school, so I hope she doesn't get too attached. Honestly, I hope I make enough money in the future to just be able to get decent prostitutes once or twice a month. I don't think relationships are my thing.
>>
>>724249655
>That really sucks and that is a hard place to be in. Do you live in a city where at least you can go out and socialize a little even within walking distance?

I don't think you understand how schizophrenia works. Let me put it into perspective for you: When I was in college I was able to go to Japan by myself. These days I'm terrified to even take the public bus to go grocery shopping so I'm stuck eating whatever the corner store has.

>I'm currently teaching myself some programming to build a portfolio and maybe get a job lead. Maybe try to do that if you're interested?

I was taking game design courses and programming was part of the criteria. I could not learn a single thing.
>>
>>724249953

Do whatever you feel is best for you. People change over time, so don't feel compelled to keep up with a lifestyle if you're no longer happy with it.
>>
>>724249405
Healthcare/Social Care, I don't really want to do it but its the only thing that can provide a stable job at the end. This and the fact I tried other things and they didn't work out as well as I just can't do certain things so I have to settle for whatever is out there. I just don't want to struggle finding a job and jobs are out there, just need the qualifications so thats why I want to go to college. I also need some sense of purpose, right now I'm pretty much alone 24/7 waiting for things to start happening.

I just bought a lot of shit for music producing to occupy myself during the time where I've fuck all to do. I know september isn't too far away but I don't like waiting whole year just to start something and not even knowing if it'll work out or not.

Started college last year, couldn't afford to stay because parents backed out of funding me for some reason so I ended up withdrawing from my course. Waited a whole year to do that. Before that I was in college but had to withdraw due to medical problems. Before that I applied for a course and ended up not getting it so I had to take up another course that will help me get there, didn't get there eventually so had to settle for next best thing which was bullshit to begin with, and still had to drop out due to the medical problems I mentioned.

Waiting is killing me, every time I get used to being outside and in front of people I'm forced back into my room to be alone and have to wait, then I forget what it was like being out in front of people so my anxiety keeps coming and going, on and off. Right now I'm used to being alone and hate the thought of having to deal with people, I know it takes a bit of getting used to but its months away for me to even do that so every day is a waiting day for me. Its like ordering food and waiting for it to show up, except instead of 30 mins I've to wait 6 months
>>
>>724249458
Anything you can do to make money on the side? You can buy shit on ebay/garage sales, then sell it on 24hr auction groups etc to make some cash. If you can paint, you can sell art. There's more than one way to earn cash, you don't need to just work a shitty job.

> take everything I say with a grain of salt, perpetually broke.
>>
I have a huge project due Wednesday I have been procrastinating starting for almost a month. I'm gonna need to pull a couple of all nighters to finish it but I don't even feel like starting. Second semester demotivation strikes again.
>>
File: WP_776261.jpg (72KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
WP_776261.jpg
72KB, 330x440px
I'm stuck in a small cabin at a research center for the next 4 weeks.
My girlfriend is at home pregnant a long way from here. I miss her a lot.
I'm lonely, only entertainment I have is my phone. It's -22 outside, snowing like crazy.
I love my job but these periods can be hard.
Tomorrow is the weekly supply drop, finally get a drink. Ordered a few bottles of whisky.
>Pic related, "home"..
>>
>>724250173
What's the assignment?
>>
>>724250173

For what course? What is your project about? If you were to work an hour or two even today, how much progress would you be able to make?
>>
My media tutor never shuts up
>>
>>724250155
>Anything you can do to make money on the side?

It would have to be under the table. Anything past $65 is excused from social security...but anything past that and it starts to deduct from my SSI and my food stamps.

>You can buy shit on ebay/garage sales, then sell it on 24hr auction groups etc to make some cash

I do not have a license, or a car, too terrified to take the bus to even grocery shop let alone to the post office which would take me hours to do so because of the bus system and would have to walk the rest of the way there with whatever thing im trying to ship.

>If you can paint, you can sell art

I haven't painted since I was a child.

>There's more than one way to earn cash, you don't need to just work a shitty job.

I'm sure there is if I had any actual talent, a way to get around and not having schizophrenia. But it is what it is.
>>
who's the babe in op's pic?
>>
>>724250173
take speed, a little line of that shit will keep you going for a couple hours and you'll be up for doing all kinds of work. You won't sleep anyway because the comedown is dreadful but at least you can use that to your advantage and finish off whatever you gotta do.
>>
>>724250456
How's your dick sucking game?
>>
>>724250211

What sort of research? I'm sorry about your situation. Congratulations on the baby.

>>724250085
Good luck with your music. Just try your best in school. I wish I could off you help, but unfortunately I chose something extremely different.

>>724249974
I'm sorry. I wish you the best.
>>
>>724247687
I'm a complete fuck up who's dependent on my family, and I honestly have mo right to even be alive right now, only haven't killed myself because I've fucked up all my previous attempts, I'm too squeamish for anything easy, worried I'd fuck up and end up in the hospital again, and getting a gun is more effort than it's worth as I'm actually afforded a pretty comfortable lifestyle with 0 responsibilities.
I'm objectively a shitty human being.
>>
>>724250518

Janet Mason
>>
Life is finally looking okay for me. I just have to sort out a few more things, but it'll all be okay.
>>
I want to see a therapist but my shitty ass fucking health insurance (HSA) basically covers nothing until a 5k deductible. Why do I even have this shit. Finding out its completely fucking worthless and im still paying for it is fucking infuriating. The company puts like 600/year into it, fucking horrible.
>>
>>724250570

Why do you think you're a shitty person?
>>
>>724250704
A lot of people, including myself and my family, are dealing with shit insurance. I'm sorry. Good luck in your therapy.

>>724250694
That's great. I'm happy for you and wish you the best.
>>
>>724250740
Because I refuse to make life easier on anyone, insist on keeping myself this way, and won't even kill myself just to get it over with so my family could eventually move on.
>>
>>724250541
I have a chipped front tooth so I doubt that'd be a good experience for the customer.
>>
Haven't been sexually active since July, and recently these random clear bumps appear on my dick shaft. Scared as fuck that they might be HPV warts. What do?
>>
>>724250802
I never really cared until now. I always took it for granted if this was something I wanted I could get it. Finding out that isn't true makes me want to just straight up cancel the account and bomb their fucking offices. Or get a new job with a real health insurance plan. Cheers
>>
>>724250815

Your family would never move on. It's always a shadow and you're always missing a piece no matter how many laughs or smiles you put on since a loved one has killed him or herself. Trust me.

Why do you insist on keeping yourself that way?
>>
>>724250543
>What sort of research? I'm sorry about your situation. Congratulations on the baby.
Thanks. We are conducting a study on bacterial and micro lifeforms found in the ground under glaciers. Also drilling core samples and taking up samples from over 200 meters depth in the arctic ground to measure the effect of natural gases being released from the now melted ground where glaciers used to be.
>>
>>724250892
Obviously get it checked out.

>>724250931
Bullshit insurance should be a crime.
>>
>>724250892
Just go to a free clinic and have someone look at it, duh.
>>
I just got an awesome new job 86k.
>>
>>724251049

That's pretty cool. I'm sorry about the long term, but at least you're doing something that is worthwhile. I'm a recent Chemical engineering graduate still looking for a job (Which is why I made this thread, That's what's on my mind) so hopefully one day I'll be able to do research or something.
>>
File: 1488333847050.png (451KB, 561x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488333847050.png
451KB, 561x600px
>>724247687
I'm wasting some of the best years of my life trying to make someone else happy
>>
>>724251182

Congratulations! What are you doing?
>>
>vent.
Okay. Basically moved into a new place, old landlord wants the rent regardless. Using other people to remind me to pay up. All i'm going to do is pay it in to stages. Just need to wake up early and post it in the mail box. I'm being totally emotional dealing with this because my old land lord thrived on drama. But hopefully this will be last I ever have to do with him. The new place is much cheaper and better. But so far just dreading the drama that could be coming. Everyone I have told about the move I have given them an alternative address. So locating me isn't the problem. The problem is that with all the shit I have suffered it is hard not to become emotional thrown back in. But I'm getting my space and keeping my cool. Welcome Home.
>>
test
>>
>>724250570
We need some sort of bootcamp we can send people like you. I was pretty much the same, all I did in high school was smoke weed and drink. I shirked any responsibility I had, and I learned no valuable skills or work ethic. My parents can take some of the blame, they were pretty neglectful, but once you get into adulthood, it's your problem, and something you have to deal with. It just clicked for me that if I didn't start putting in effort, eating right, exercising, treating people properly, that I was setting myself up for a bad life without any friends/money/quality puss. You probably know the moves you need to make, but lack the motivation and ambition. Nothing will jump start it though, unless you join the army or go to prison or something, where you will be forced to adjust, it's up to you to change. Also, you sound depressed AF, maybe get some antidepressants or something.
>>
>>724251257
>I'm being totally emotional
Sorry that is meant to say I'm not going to BE EMOTIONAL.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1480289527878.jpg (53KB, 748x734px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1480289527878.jpg
53KB, 748x734px
I just really need a break from debt and depression.
They're both playing off each other and I can't get my head above water.
Jobless, I'm bankrupt (not that I've ever had much anyhow), my relationship with my fiancé is more than stress at this point, my friend died last week and we couldn't even raise the money to cremate him.
Life just generally blows right now.

*pic not related*
>>
>>724251202

Eric?
>>
>>724251257

Congratulations on your new place. I'm sorry about your landlord. Do you still owe him money or something that you didn't pay when you used to live at your previous place?

>>724251202
It's up to you to change that. Go for a walk.
>>
>>724250892
post pics
>>
>>724251230
Network engineer.
>>
>>724251049

what do you think is the likelyhood frozen methane deposits would be released causing an out of control climate change? (i suspect your answer would be optimistic given you're childs future)
>>
>>724251308
>We need some sort of bootcamp we can send people like you.
There is one already with a no death no win guarantee.
>>
>>724251445

That's great. I recently graduated with a chemical engineering degree and while looking for a job i'm teaching myself Java.

Congratulations and good luck on your new career!

>>724251392
Once you find a job, you'll feel much better. I'm going through a rut right now myself and I know that once I get one, I'll be doing well. Best of luck and sorry for your loss.
>>
File: 1486863139947-pol.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1486863139947-pol.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>724248823
I did it. I love this feeling. It sucks though because I work at a pool hall and I'd really love to go shoot some pool there. We just got new $5,000 diamond 9-foot tables too.
>>
>>724251392
> I'm bankrupt (not that I've ever had much anyhow), my relationship with my fiancé is more than stress at this point
Don't let it get the better of you. But if it does take a break from your relationship to recover financially
>>
>>724247687
Live in a smallish town. I work as a government contractor. Was making about 46k a year. New company wins the bid and offers me about 35k. Not many jobs available around here so I'm sure I'll have to accept by the deadline. No sure how I'll survive.
>>
>>724251195
That's cool. I got a phd in molecular epidemiology and bacterial pathogens.
That's why I'm here at all. The risk of finding active and potentially life threatening bacteria and or other lifeforms that could harm humanity is quite high actually.
I'm here with three others to overlook all samples before anyone else touches them.
>>
I'm the only one at the office today and all i've done is rub my dick and look at porn the majority of the day.

Gonna be one hell of a cum shot later on.
>>
>>724250960
Meh. Still better than what it is now. Even so, at the very least, I'd cease being a direct financial burden.

I'm holding the elevator brake, because there's no guarantee that I'll get out in time if I try to climb out, and I expect to just crash at the bottom.

That, and I've convinced myself to just accept this as my life after my period of forced hospital stay, and to be honest, its literally the only thing in my life I've been consistently good at, as shitty a thought as THAT is.

I've literally been depressed since I can remember existing, and I don't know who I am if not depressed. So much time, so much of my identity is tied to it. It's basically all I have that's my own, as backwards thinking as it is.

Because I either fail naturally, sabotage myself, or come up with reasons it wasn't a success. I'm so phobic of failure that I just stopped trying.

I'm sure I could find more reasons, but the long and short is they all tie into the depression in some form or another.
>>
>>724251392
Smoke a joint and listen to some sad music. That sucks dude.
>>
>>724251649

Fuck it. Enjoy your night off. Invite some friends over and get a drink?
>>
Found out I have Vitiligo a month ago. My skin's turning white in patches. I tell myself it's just a cosmetic condition, at least I'm not in pain, it could be worse... but it's not working. I'm depressed, anxious all the time waiting for my patches to get bigger. What's worse is that I have an exam coming up for a masters program, so I can't really take time off to deal with it all.
You know these weird diseases could happen to anyone, but you never really believe it'll be you.
Be grateful of your health anons, you may lose it sooner than you expect.
>>
After YEARS of fruitless search I think I've found something worth pursuing, but I don't really know how to go about it. I have no degree and I have no disposition for any kind of job. I do work now and then though. I guess you could call me a severely depressed person. All around I'm very confused and not sure how the hell to get out of this.
>>
>>724247687
Nothing much. I have fucked up my previous relationships, the final exams in the school (I'm 18 btw) start in two weeks and I don't know what to do with my life. Maybe the right decision would be to go to /r9k/.
>>
Have a good gf, treats me awesome, caring, ect. But just not that physically attracted to her. I stay with her anyway, because personality wise, shes 0 drama and amazing.
>>
>>724251430
Basically one the day I moved the Landlord came out of his room. No thank or good luck. Just straight up. I want the rent tomorrow actually I expect the rent. Right in the middle of me moving out my stuff. So in all honesty just i'm just going to pay the final £140 in two stages of £70. Because I'm broke right now after I pay up the first £70. So it is out of my control but at the very least it will get done. Just feel emotionless about it. And that's the best way to feel about these situations
>>
>>724251823
well what do you want to pursue?
>>
>>724251702

Well you obviously need therapy and to talk to someone if your depression is effecting your life like that. Honestly, having a clear head makes life worth living, and I think you owe it to yourself and your family to seek help.
>>
>>724251473
The truth is that we don't know.
The sudden release of methane hydrate deposits into the atmosphere could happen if the global temperature keeps rising but at the same time it's the smallest of our worries right now. Nothing you should worry about.
>>
A teacher of mine is a milf, and is definitely flirting with me. Making a lot of eye contact, touching me, joking around with me, etc. She doesn't do this with the others.

I really want to fuck her brains out. She mentioned she might go to one of the bars where I'm a regular. Fuck.
>>
>>724251819
I'm really sorry about your condition. Is there any treatment you can do to prevent it from spreading? Good luck on your exams.

>>724251823

What are you going to pursue?

>>724251858
You're 18. You're supposed to fuck up relationships and have no idea what you're doing with your life. I used to hate hearing that when i was 18. Good luck on your exams.

>>724251882
Unphysically attractive in what way?

>>724251910
That is the best way to feel about it. Just pay the man and get him the fuck out of your life. Enjoy your new place!
>>
>>724247687
How is it that shaggy can keep up with Scooby-Doo when theyre both running from a ghost since a great dane's top land speed is 30mph this would mean that shaggy is running even faster than the world's fastest man Usain bolt who's world record stands at 27.7mph meaning that shaggy at some point must've had cybernetic enhancements on his legs in which case it confirms my theory that cyborgs like dogs
>>
>>724252134
Are you of age? Will I be reading about this? Go bang her, dude. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>724251925
This is going to sound stupid AF but what the hell. I've always written poems and lyrics on my own, now I'm doing it with a friend who sings and has his own backing band. It's been fun so far, even though, now and then, I still worry I might not be up to the task. I keep wondering whether I'll ever be able to parlay this into something that brings me a little money other than personal satisfaction. I know it might sound weird but it gets very annoying at times.
>>
>>724252134
>A teacher of mine is a milf
Dude all I can say is if she is single. And willing. Then fine, hell maybe even use it to bump your grade up. But if she is married then you will not be the first and never the last.
>>
>>724252262

Obviously Shaggy and Scooby are somehow connected with genetic or organic engineering and the gang is using the information they gave to hunt down ghosts (which are probably just old fellow organic/genetic engineering experiments).
>>
>>724252316

That doesn't sound stupid at all. Do whatever makes you feel happy.
>>
File: K.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>>724252231
Thanks and yeah just 2 stages of £70 and it will be done. First payment drop is Sunday. Next one should be the 14th. But at least it is getting done like I said. New place is fucking awesome. All bills included.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170125-100758.jpg (869KB, 1436x1313px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170125-100758.jpg
869KB, 1436x1313px
>>724247687
I just found out that no matter how well I do on the final exam i'm going to fail Statistics. Feels bad man.
>>
Too much anti moral stuff and I don't mean gore threads or degenerate Loli shit but like so mean to one and another I understand going hard on someone if they went full retard but b says too many edgy mean stuff

I've been here for 8 years
>>
>>724251960
I go to a therapist biweekly. I've tried medication.
I have a clear head so far as I can actually objectively understand the behaviors and the thought processes that lead to them. I still do them, because humans are creatures of habit, and I've been doing this for at LEAST a decade now. If I wanted, I'd have all the support I could ask for. I just don't. I'd rather be dead than try. The mediocre job that I'm not even guaranteed isn't worth the amount of effort it'd take to climb out of this pit. The light at the end of the tunnel isn't bright enough to merit the journey, so I'm just sitting down and waiting for a train.
>>
File: bugs is not impressed.png (83KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
bugs is not impressed.png
83KB, 200x200px
I want to fuck women right now but it could be at least six months before I look fuckable.
>>
>>724252231
>Is there any treatment you can do to prevent it from spreading?
There are creams and phototherapy, but they don't work for everyone, and results are lackluster and take months before they're noticeable. You also still develop new patches.
And thanks.
>>
>>724252316
If you can see a doc about the depression, if you have no other avenues for a job or anything, pursue the music, It may or may not lead to bigger things, but you won't know if you don't try. If you fail, try something else.
>>
>>724252082

i see. then what does keep you awake at night? (as it relates to legitimate catastrophic scientific scenerios)
>>
I'm sick of the world.

Everyone is stupid, most problems in the world are down to stupidity or greed.

You're all stupid, im kinda stupid too.

Everything is just fucking stupid, yet its all we got with the other option being death.
>>
File: lovez.jpg (432KB, 1101x828px) Image search: [Google]
lovez.jpg
432KB, 1101x828px
>>724252548
just isn't the same man. Social media has furthered corrupted it. To the point I can say of no return. 5 year fag here.
>>
>>724252320
Yeah I want to, and I definitely will be touching her if I see her outside of classes. She is married and has kids, but idgaf. Just want to smash. I'm 22 and the younger women just aren't so interesting to me.

>>724252310
Yes 22 and she is 40 or smth. I will definitely make greentext story if I smash.
>>
>>724252600
Same here cept im 18 and my friends think i should do myself by cops....
>>
>>724247687
tbh those titties are all I can think about right now
>>
>>724252600
/soc/ is your own Savior man. And don't say your actually fucking age faggot.
>>
File: 1488557871904.jpg (11KB, 289x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488557871904.jpg
11KB, 289x427px
>>724251392
Yea. I've been here before.
I was managing a hotel restaurant for about 5 years then left to work for a chef friend that opened a wine bar.
He totally fucked me over.
Bought a new car (got repossessed a few days ago) and accrued a fuckton of debt trying to help the business.

Lesson learned: Don't work for friends.
I should of known better, I never tried to be friends with my employees.

I don't think I want to manage anymore. I just want to get a mindless job thatbpays the bills so I can focus on me and my family more.

But. I'm afraid I'll never really be that good husband, son, father, etc.

I tend to suck at life.

I wish I could afford therapy even though I trust it as much as I do astrology or hypnotherapy.

Again, pic not related.
>>
I'm pissed about sjws but I'm the only person who I know who actually gives a shit so it feels either like I'm being hyperbolic or people around me can't see the potential dystopian future.
>>
>>724252620
Yeah, this is pretty much all I have. I don't know what else I could try should this fail. I see a psychologist but I have a sneaking suspicion it isn't really working. Let me thank you, though, along with the other anon who asked about what I'm pursuing.
>>
>>724252231
She is just too fat. I dunno how to tell her how I feel about it. The gal is so good to me in every way, I know I would never be treated better.
>>
>>724247687
The fact that I lost my job an the future looks scary as
Fuck
>>
>>724247687
Customer service in Spain is utter shit.
>>
Look at this, just come on, people are truly insane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHxCGzMejUc
>>
got drunk with my best friend and she started kissing me one thing led to another yknow, gf found it her bf found out and now everyone hates me worst part is I didn't even reciprocate I tried my hardest to get her off of me
>>
>>724252755
>She is married and has kids,
Dude no. Seriously no. You fuck her. And you are her personal dirty little secret. Until either she destroys her marriage for you or She blames her failed marriage on you. Either way man look further a field. Nothing good will cum from this.
>>
>>724252524
As a landlord, I'm sure he's being a hard ass because he's used to people just bailing completely. He'll be perfect fine with the increments.

>>724252527
Have you spoken to your professor? I've been in your shoes before but because I spoke to my professor and showed I cared, they "found a way"

>>724252548
Could you explain more? Do you feel desensitized?

>>724252572
I know i'm a complete strange and you owe absolutely nothing to me, but I wish you would try all your options to get better. Don't settle and don't wallow.

>>724252573
Why's that?

>>724252600
Dude, you look fine. Why are they sick with your uselessness? No offense, but you're 16 years old. Uncertainty and unsuredness is completely natural and normal for that age and even years past that. Don't an hero, but continue to listen to metal. It puts hair on your dick.

>>724252612
They're worth a try at least?
>>
>>724250683
you're a god
>>
>>724251663
She's actually supporting me now.
I caught a break in the love life department and put that fucking ring on it. Haha!
>>
i should be studying but i've fucked around on 4chan for a solid 9 hours now

truly a hellhole
>>
>>724252983
So no blame on the girl destroying both relationships. Typical.
>>
>>724252713
>i see. then what does keep you awake at night?
Honestly it's my job.
The things we find sometimes and the risk it poses to mankind is terrifying.
When you dig up samples 10 000+ years old you never know what you find.
Just last year a very "hush hush" operation took place here after we identified two fully active pathogens in a drill sample from the glacier it self. It's moments like that when my stomach starts to ache and you realize life is fragile.
>>
>>724253151
you're right, and now I'm left here to try and pick up the pieces
>>
>>724252801
I have a few on my fb. I considered myself a liberal for most of my life, but seeing how insane leftists have become has definitely pushed me away. If you say anything they disagree with you're racist, privileged, misogynistic, white etc.
>>
>>724252786

You're welcome!

>>724252847
Ask her if she wants to go for walks and shit with you. But subtle, but firm.

>>724252897
You'll find another one. Just put your nose to the grindstone and kick ass.

>>724252959
Customer service period is utter shit.

>>724252983
That's a shit situation and I'm sorry.
>>
>>724253268
That's a huge part of my problem but I don't even like to bring it up with people because I feel like a fucking zealot for not wanting to be called a nazi.
>>
>>724253024
>As a landlord, I'm sure he's being a hard ass because he's used to people just bailing completely.
I left due to fear of my safety. The front door was broken so anyone could come in. My room had no lock either. I did request and offered my own money to fix it. But in all honesty it was a room in a women house. Very chaotic and aggressive. At least in a year I have given in rent like £7000. But this is why I'm not being emotional. Because it is over and I can move on securely.
>>
>>724253024
Damn well feels like I have tried, to be honest. Fuck, I even had ECT treatments (doctor on Psych hold lied to me to twist my arm behind my back, still resent that fucker) that did fuck all for me. Can't keep any positive pattern of behavior up for long enough to make a meaningful difference, anyways. So it's a bit of a moot point. I'll either eventually give enough of a shit or want to kill myself enough. Those are the only logical conclusions to my life.
>>
>>724253018
No one has to know, and I'm probably not the only one.

Just want to smash. Haven't been laid in a couple of years, only recently started chasing girls but literally 0 success. Getting a little desperate lol.
>>
>>724253040

I know this.

>>724253104
Studying for what?
>>
>>724253042
Fair play man. At least you are both thinking logically about the future. Than the we can make it emotional bullshit.
>>
>>724253251
Well shit happens it is hard. But move on and accept it as a fault to improve on. If people give you shit just say "yeah I fucked up" but I got to carry on.
>>
>>724253371
Wow. That adds a bit more detail to the story. Then in that case, i wouldn't pay him shit and just call it insurance for the door. That's complete horse shit and you shouldn't have had to deal with that. Threaten to report him to the BBB.
>>
>>724252713
>>724253189
You guys should check out the Joe Rogan podcasts where he has Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock on. They talk about global cataclysms like asteroids destroying ancient civilizations. They believe that the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was just one of the many of that size in a debris field that Earth passes through twice a year. They relate it to crossing the interstate with a blindfold on.
>>
>>724253425
dude your dick and your choice. Good luck that is all I can say.
>>
>>724253538
> i wouldn't pay him shit
I want to I really want to man. But it will only get worse. At least I have distance and blocked the numbers. I really feel for the next poor son of a bitch to suffer in there tho.
>>
File: 6953.jpg (530KB, 1386x1794px) Image search: [Google]
6953.jpg
530KB, 1386x1794px
>>724251713
The bowl is empty, other wise I would bro.

Pic related. A fake High Times cover I made after taking pics of my deceased friend's crop. I did taped two lenses together for the macro in the circle!
>>
>>724253369
I want to get laid, and don't want people labeling me some sort of troglodyte. I'm not very attractive so I don't need anything working against me. It seems like every female is hardcore into feminism right now, and they don't see the faults, because it's a cult like mentality.
>>
>>724253522
you're right, it's hard though my girlfriend is pretty much going crazy over the whole thing and I'm trying my hardest to make people not hate me but I know that's a feudal attempt
>>
>>724253863

It may, but you need to at least threaten him otherwise he'll be a piece of shit to the next person that comes in there.
>>
>>724253909
I'm married so I don't have that problem. Is it best for you to keep your head down to keep your prospects up? Or is it worse where you have to pretend to go along with it?
>>
>>724253967
Then just try and stand on the side lines until the fire is out. Prepare for your relationship to maybe end. And just let it happen. The more you try to fix it the more it will be broken and useless to save.
>>
File: 8zd54.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8zd54.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
>>724253189
Fuck me anon your job scares the shit out of me and it's really cool at the same time.
It's like the beginning of some horror monster movie.
>>
>>724253024
I'm just dissapointment after disappointment. Every time something goes wrong it's either beacuse I fucked up or I didn't even do anything in the first place. All of my "friends" have treated me like shit because I have a soft personality. I have trouble talking to people thanks to social anxiety. Eventually I want to make a move on the girl I talk to but I'm afraid I'll fuck it up and I'm gonna end up alone again.
>>
>>724253975
>he'll be a piece of shit to the next person that comes in there.
Don't worry I spoke to the local housing officers at my council about it all. They will do what they deem necessary and advised me to do the emotionless. Hell even RSCPA pet authority is going round next week to get rid of the violent staff pitbull always in the hallway. So I have no done anything in any way of retaliation. And I plan to keep it that. But I have informed the right people on the shit hole I was living in for a year.
>>
>>724254267
I don't know, I'm going into film and television (in Canada), so I can't imagine it would be a good idea to go spouting my mouth off in such an extremely liberal environment.
>>
File: nsc_20170225-800x1052.jpg (334KB, 800x1052px) Image search: [Google]
nsc_20170225-800x1052.jpg
334KB, 800x1052px
>>724253189
sounds like some x-files stuff
>>
>>724254802
If you do, you'll have to make sure the projects you work on are setup and funded by people you agree with, which unless you are a superstar at your job is unlikely.

I wish you the best anon, I'm just frustrated with the narrative and am mostly sitting on the sidelines, while you are walking into the belly of the beast.
>>
>>724253024
>Why's that?
Fat/ugly.
>>
>>724254802
> I can't imagine it would be a good idea to go spouting my mouth off in such an extremely liberal environment.
Dude do not do shit to offend. If you do want to joke then focus on comedy sketches. But if you are going into film and tv. Just shut the fuck up. You will last longer man.
>>
>>724254920
>sounds like some x-files stuff
Actually the X-files is a big reason I'm doing this job. Grew up with that show and other sci-fi shows etc.
This was the closest I came to finding aliens and stuff haha.
>>
>tfw you realise you like your job because it's a temporary escape from your sad pathetic life and for some hours you actually have some purpose to fulfill

how did i end up like this, i used to be able to relax and not take life too seriously

end me
>>
>>724247687
Neighbors has more than 8 dogs, barking night and die, attacking each other, very very noisy, it's been 2 months since I went to the police, nothing has changed, my life is hell right now.....I feel like going on a killing spree for dogs after I jump their fence
>>
>>724255750
C'mon anon find something else, a project to work on.

It doesn't even really matter what it is, as long as it's fulfilling. Whatever you are good at or passionate at seek to use those skill/knowledge/passion to change something.

I promise you if you can do it it will feel amazing, even if the process is difficult.
>>
File: cup-of-rage_01.jpg (156KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
cup-of-rage_01.jpg
156KB, 340x444px
>>724247687
I hate spics in the US. They are terrible people. I originally thought I was a bad person for hating them. Everyone made me feel like I was a racist, but I never hated them for being mexicans. I hated them because they were terrible people. They don't take care of their pets. They think their sons going to jail is ok as long as they are able to be bailed out. They don't actually contribute to society. And they are racist as fuck. They won't even speak English. They are in the wrong fucking country to speak Spanish. This isn't Mexico, Puerto Rico, Nicaragua, or any other spic origin.

They form gangs and commit violent crimes. Get any one of them by themselves, they are fucking cowards. But if they have a friend, or a group of people, they are the most irrational, disrespectful, pathetic piece of fucking de-evolved monkey there is. I rank them lower than the fucking nigger in many aspects, both of which could be extinct and the world would be better for it.

I think Trump should make America WHITE again and leave brown, black, and French to their own countries. Deportation should be a bill passed to the country of origin. If they don't pay, we take their land and convert it to American territory until the debts are paid off.

And before you retard liberals and mentalist anti-patriot us fuckups start shouting racism. I went to Mexico and spoke spanish there. I partook in their traditions and their culture. I was met with racism and hate at 80% of the places I went. They are fucking hypocrite pieces of shit and they don't belong here. Stay in your own fucking country and fix it. It isn't the US's problem. Stop making it so.
>>
>>724256259
i have passions, but i'm not good at anything

i've wasted too much of my life away already, it's no point

i work on music a lot, i used to run marathons. hell i even take videogames serious as hell and considered going professional for some stupid game once when i was younger. but i'm bad at all of it and i will never get somewhere with it so what's the point

besides i don't have the time to invest too heavily in either of those things anymore just trying to maintain a status quo

why am i ranting
>>
File: Acid Green.jpg (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Acid Green.jpg
2KB, 250x250px
>>724247687

How can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?
>>
>>724256741
Anon, you're me but with passions and a job.
>>
>>724247687
a lot rn:
gf lost her grandpa/father figure and is mourning pretty deeply, and i'm getting emotionally drained from supporting her nonstop. I'm gonna need to pop the question someday and i don't wanna put it off forever but i like living alone a lot. my sister moved to brooklyn (across the country) and doesn't talk to me much anymore and used to be my best friend. current best friend is a lesbian and gf is weird about having a female best friend even though there's no sexual element whatsoever. So i have to tread lightly with that and most of my friends are ladies and i really miss blowing shit up and setting things on fire and talking about pussy and playing video games with dudes. I smoke a hit of pot every night and it's such small amount but people in my life look down on me for it, and act like it's the reason my career isn't moving faster and it's possible but in reality i just waste a lot of time moping around as i've been alternating injuries and illnesses for about 7 months, i've sprained my right wrist, burned the fuck out of my left hand and got sick for a month and a half from a lowered immune system, then the antibiotics they gave me have cleaned out my guts so bad if i eat any god damn food it shits through me in about 20 minutes and i'm pretty confident this year is trying to drown me. i left the church i grew up in which altered the course of my life pretty drastically and it's much harder and harder to go home and visit people and not explain the fact that i don't believe in god but i'm probably a much kinder and more loving person as a result, i just jerk off sometimes and don't feel bad about it anymore. God's a cool idea i'm just not there right now.

anyway, that's a lot and it sounds like a lot of sadsack stuff but i really don't vocalize a lot of these frustrations and it was nice to rant thanks.

tl;dr: hard year
>>
My throat is dry although I drink water. I think i'm going to be sick. I'm also some days without eat some real food. It's because I live alone but my mom buy me food every month (the food finished).

I'm not a neet, I study in a university.
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>724256581
so many buzzwords

turn off the tv once in a while
>>
Ive been told i need to get braces but not only am i too old for that shit, 28, i dont have 5,000 dollars. Fuck
>>
>>724256915
i guess i need to come to terms with the fact i won't be able to do the things i want to do, and that has to be okay

i hope you find something that interests you anon, we all need something to keep us busy so we don't go insane. at least i do these days
>>
>>724253342
I think that's a good idea. I mean, she even deep throats and loves being face fucked. So, if i can improve her health, and the fucking, i think id be golden.
>>
>>724257395
Anon, you'll find something. Sucking at something is the first step to kinda being good at something.
I'm not gonna get anywhere because I'm completely fucking ruined by instant gratification, but you still can work on shit.
>>
>>724257395
>hell i even take videogames serious as hell and considered going professional for some stupid game once when i was younger. but i'm bad at all of it and i will never get somewhere with it so what's the point

I spend most of my free time and a good amount of my non free time practicing, reading, watching, and thinking about overwatch. I'm not even at masters.

Feels good as fuck, try not to measure yourself like that Anon, there will always be someone in a better position, with better natural skill who can practice more or has a better support base. Oh fucking well! You can excercise skill without having to be good or great, as long as you are learning and growing that is what matters.

Get out there and do stuff, work less if you can afford it.
>>
>>724257301
That is the stupid cuck of an American that I'm talking about. Wake up. Do you not remember how much better things were 10 years ago? Or are you one of those 24 year old retarded hipster fucks that thinks autistic people can be good working members of society and "rent" is something your daddy brings up from time to time, but you never know exactly what he's talking about, ultimately too stupid to even recognize the world around them. I bet you're the same liberal retard that thinks Japanese are to blame for our oceanic problems.
>>
>>724258313
you seem upset
>>
>>724257979
i hope you're right anon, i'll keep trying anyway

maybe when you get bored of everything you'll find something that interests you

i'm going to bed now because my 11 hour shift killed me, take care anon
>>
>>724258313
lol
>>
>>724256581
what a fucking retard
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.