[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone knows the story behind this photo (link soruce please)?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: fileman.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fileman.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Anyone knows the story behind this photo (link soruce please)? I only seem to find stupid creepy pastas on google...
>>
>>724150696
Looks like an old dude and his son murder kids and fuck them (not necessarily in that order). Could also be staged, they don't seem too worried about being identified.
>>
Someone said it is a horror museum or some shit. The guy with the glasses aint real so aren't the legs either.

The guy in the background is posing behind the legs.

It's all fake.
>>
>>724150875
Ok, must be staged... I mean... if it was real they must be famous...
>>
I think it's some consented act of canibalism, think I've seen it before. Might be wrong though.
>>
>>724150696
wow...
Uhh well that leg there seems to be a anatomically correct.
The metatarsal padding is removed from the foot exposing external ligaments and fibrous fascia.
Also the knee area is exposed with correct anatomy
From my analysis, this is a cellar in possibly the Appalachians.
All participants including the photographer are very close possibly a family. Both males appear to have similar facial features such as hair and hairline except for the victim
They do not exhibit fear for identification bc they probably take a lot of photos to reminisce
>>
>>724151091
You're retarded. Taking a picture is one thing, but uploading it to the internet without obscuring your face is a great way to get caught. Maybe they live in a rural shithole with next to no internet, and that's why they aren't concerned with being identified, but it's still a risky move.
>>
>>724151447
>>724150875
Nailed it. Did you notice the kids cock in his hand?
>>
It's some stupid horror house thing iirc:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvCzXSjujkE
>>
>>724150696
i believe this is fred norris
>>
>>724151063

This. It's from a neighborhood haunted house on Halloween. Its just two of the performers stopping for a picture
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.