[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My aunt in law I want to fuck and unload over. You guys think

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 4321421.jpg (231KB, 956x960px) Image search: [Google]
4321421.jpg
231KB, 956x960px
My aunt in law I want to fuck and unload over. You guys think shes hot? Wwyd. Im 27 shes in her 40s
>>
>>724145275
I'd fuck her in a minute. Got any bikini pics or anything?
>>
>>724145395
Let me search her FB, this is the only pic ive saved of her, it was her new profile pic and so hot I had to save it and jerk off
>>
Hm...my first thoughts are that she might be a freak, into kinky shit. Which is fine by me.

Judging from the pic alone I'm betting she's a howler, maybe a creamer.
>>
>>724145275
i would nut on her face for sure.

moar.
>>
>>724145598
Daaamn nice, you think she is definifely kinky? Does she look like she likes it up the ass? And nice fuck yes, that would be so hot if she was a howler, up the ass

Hell yeah and beat her with your cock>>724145599
>>
>>724145746

I do. There's something in her eyes and her smile that suggests to me that she might be down for being tied up and forced to cum over and over, or likes to have her wrists secured behind her back and her holes made available. Submissive, that's what I'm getting from her look.

Anal, maybe. I'm betting she's had more than one cock up there before and it might not have been her suggestion, which is even hotter.
>>
File: 3432.jpg (38KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
3432.jpg
38KB, 540x960px
>>724145946
>>724145596
Cant find hardly any full body pics, mainly only these cute selfie shits, but this one has some nice cleav
>>
>>724146259

Nice tits, big and full.

Yeah, she definitely had a vibe of being a freak. Bondage, spanking, tickling, forced orgasms, there's something kinky there that tingles her downstairs.
>>
File: wf32.jpg (31KB, 205x607px) Image search: [Google]
wf32.jpg
31KB, 205x607px
>>724146419
I want to sniff her ass and worship it, wonder if theres any chance shes kinky enough to ever think about incest, get tingly in her panties thinking about her handsome young nephew. We text sometimes and shes very motherly. Always wonder if shes thinking about my cock sometimes
>>
>>724146693

My advice would be try to set up something. Hang out and add alcohol, maybe some weed, and definitely do so if she takes Xanax or Vallium or any pills of the sort. Get her buzzed, you'll bring her guard down.

Playful tickling always leads to something, something to keep in mind.

As a non-family member I would relish the chance to get her buzzed and have some fun. She looks like she likes to get a little while but never has a chance to do so.
>>
File: 9879.jpg (40KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
9879.jpg
40KB, 540x960px
>>724147044
Nice dude. Already had a shot at that shit but just couldnt make a move. She came with family and visited us this summer, we got drunk and shit every night and this one night she was really turnt, went and sat next to her and she was really handsy and asked about why im down if it was a girl that hurt me, she was going for it but my UNCLE WAS RIGHT THERE, like seriously the other end of the couch talking to my dad. Fucking sucked im still pissed about it and what could have been
>>
File: ghjdwq.jpg (73KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
ghjdwq.jpg
73KB, 528x960px
>>
>>724147330

Ugh, cockblocked by the uncle. That sucks, man. But yeah, you got the right angle, man. Ya just gotta get the right situation.

Very cute smile and again, nice sweater puppies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.