[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggest fuck ups/embarrassments in school/college. GO!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 16096385.jpg (159KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
16096385.jpg
159KB, 600x600px
Biggest fuck ups/embarrassments in school/college.
GO!
>>
Cried in class due to shit happening at home. The teacher questioned me about my indonesian work and I broke down crying.
>>
>>724141861
I tear up when the teachers raise their voice or shout
>>
>>724141861
Ok here it goes I have been supressing it for too long but let's see how much how I remember

>be me 13 years old
>starting swedish highschool
>first day
>literally just walking around and talking to people and getting to learn teachers
>See qt3.14 asian girl
>I know her boyfriend and we are good friends
>make small talk with her
>i am a social butterfly so it goes smoothly
>get all her social media
>we start talking
>I am totally new to talking to girls so get friendzoned in like 10 mins
>still talk to her since she is nice
>I get to know her real good
>she tells me the hardships in her life (all of it)
>too much information for a 13 year old to handle
>she tells me she has been suicidal, depressed, cut herself and stuff like that
>I feel sorry for her and I had special snowflake syndrome so I make up a cringy story about having simmilaor situations
>looking back it was ultra cringe
>time goes by but to sum it up
>I told some people about her experience and it severley affected her to the point of killing herself
>It was much better in second grade of high school and the last year

Don't talk to people with mental disorders kids
>>
>>724142852
How did she find out that you told them? And I'm sorry bro, don't feel guilty.
>>
>>724142972
after a while they told her.

They asked if she was feeling better and said that I talked about it. it is the worst thing I have ever done in my life
>>
>>724143115
I think the moral of the story is don't trust others with secrets
>>
>>724143232
yes definately. When people want to tell me secret stuff I laugh it off and say that they can't trust me or some shit
>>
>>724141861
Deff my buddies experience. In our dorm we all had those mini white marker boards hanging outside on our dorm doors (I didn't because I didn't see the use). But the big prank was to draw a cock on the boards for the unsuspecting residence. My friend got caught as he was drawing said penis on said whiteboard when the door swung open and he was greeted by a dorm room full of hot girls. He immediately dropped the marker and ran away saying nothing, and forever knowing he would never be able to approach them ever again. In the weeks after that he went out of his way to avoid every girl from that room. He dun fucked up
>>
File: 1488321269602.gif (956KB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1488321269602.gif
956KB, 288x198px
>>724141861
> have funny webm of hs kid tugging in his pants
> girl is recording him and laughs
> dude is caught and super embarrassed
> try sharing lulz with /b/
> auto perma ban
> wut
> check vid.. No nudity
> proxies biatch
> try again
> perma banned
> well.. new low Mods.

Won't post it.. But Google should have it as it has been uploaded to YouTube repeatedly. My reaction when Mods try to stop the kek train.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.