[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hear me out boys. Average American is fat, as all the shit eating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: walle-hoverchair05.jpg (597KB, 1680x709px) Image search: [Google]
walle-hoverchair05.jpg
597KB, 1680x709px
Hear me out boys.

Average American is fat, as all the shit eating Muslim rape victims spew from across the pond.

Here's my theory.

>Anyone from 1975 would think the tech we have in 2017 would be inconceivable.

>That was only thirty years ago.

>In the last thirty years, studies show that the average weight of an American has gone up, but the IQ level has also gone up.

>It stands to believe in thirty years from now, technology will have expanded twice as much as it did from 1970s, because of the tech we have now.

>Kids can use an Ipad like they were born with it.

>IQ of the next generation, technology wise will go up.

>We don't need to find Poland on a map because anything that isn't in North America is a 3rd world country that doesn't matter anyways.

>Singularity is right around the corner.

>We won't need our physical bodies once we are hooked up to wifi.

>tfw i'm going to be a floating pile of electricity, probably on Mars, because Trump and Nasa. I mean other countries barely have a space program while we are finding planets light years away.

TLDR

Technology is the next step in the evolutionary cycle, only the US will have the capability of achieving this goal, thats why most of us are fat, but smarter than the average Eurotrash.
>>
>>724134684
>most of us are fat

sounds like you are defending more than just your people anon.... are you defending all fat people, or do you feel a specific need to defend the ones in america?...

...... your pretty fat aren't you.

Its ok man, just get to a gym and stop eating 40 burgers a day
>>
>>724134684

Being this stupid.

I grew up in the 70's
I saw the potential.
That is why we have this stuff now.
>>
>>724134945
you're*

My point exactly.

>>724134966
No you didn't, you're just saying that to refute a point, you had NO clue that we would be able to know every answer to anything we wanted by pulling a "cell phone" out and using "google"

Your brain was rotted by space movies.
>>
America barely has a space program. NASA sends astronaut's to Russia so the Russians can send them into span
>>
>>724135291
Space*
>>
>>724135291
Russia has a launch pad, that's it.

Trump just upped NASA's funding, Russia will be useless, for the 70th time.
>>
>>724135526
Doesn't matter USA is trillions of Dollars in Debt i doubt the country will last any longer.
>>
>>724134684

>1975 was thirty years ago

stopped reading there

I bet you're fat
>>
>>724136255
Our tech isnt more than a few years old, its called rounding up, you fucking moron. We havnt had NEW NEW technological breakthrough in what, 10-15 years?

>Iphone 7 hurp durp its new but not new.

I bet you have an IQ of a potato
>>
>>724134684
>Kids can use an Ipad like they were born with it
I think you reached the incorrect conclusion: It is not the babies skill that is marvelous, it is the simplicity of the technology.
Even a baby can use it!
>>
>>724136472
Yeah you really got me there you fat fuck. Go take your insulin.
>>
>>724136658
im 6 foot and 175, my facebook profile picture shows me at the gym benching 220, want a link, nigger.
>>
>>724136766
6 foot and 175? you're a skinny fuck
>>
>>724136986
yeah, im cutting for summer, was almost 190 like three weeks ago, was fat as shit.
>>
>>724136766
If you "round up" 42 to 30 I don't think I trust your numbers.
>>
>>724137113
trying to fit in that bikini eh?
>>
>>724137233
fit in your wifes bikini maybe.
>>
>>724137131
Its over your head, its ok.
>>
>>724137279
Yeah, you'll look cute in that.

>>724137354
ok bro
>>
>>724137418
If you sit and nit pick everything someone says, because thats the only thing you understand, then you're a level of incompetence that cant be helped.
>>
>>724134684
>That was only thirty years ago.

that was 42 years ago you fucking imbecile
>>
>>724134684

Time to learn about the world you self-obsessed bag of fat
https://www.airbusafran-launchers.com/en/universe_theme/ariane-6-configurations-2/
>>
>>724134684

Problem is, Republicans are opposed to progressing any kind of science or technology. They are defunding all sorts of important research and are actively fighting against non-coal based energy.
>>
>>724137805
again, tech hasn't fucking changed in 10-15 years. You fucking chode. We are due for a breakthrough.
>>
>>724138443
tha fuck are you talking about.

in the last 15 years we've: discovered the higgs boson, developed the self-driving car, discovered graphene, invented crispr - an effective genome editing tool - shown evidence for intergenerational epigenetic memory transfer, landed a probe on a fucking *comet*, among many other changes - not to mention how we've gone from the nokia 3210 which featured the game 'snakes' and not much else to the constantly-networked supercomputers we now carry around in our pockets
>>
>>724138000
Nigger, what are you on about? Trump wants to increase NASA's budget, not decrease it.
>>
Average European needs a new mouth.
>>
And speaking of fat i found a weird fat story
http://general-blackjack.deviantart.com/art/Swamp-Sweets-666719908
>>
>>724134684
>1975 was thirty years ago
Nope

1975 was 41 years ago.
1987 was 30 years ago.
Thirty years ago we already had email and the Internet. It had even already made the national news-in fucking Newsweek of all places in their infamous 1986 "Cocaine Plague" issue. Go look it up.

At any rate, by 1987 the Internet was already in its second generation (mid 60s through early 80s was the first, with just the huge university mainframes talking to each other), there and working. And many of the same structures we have now were already in place by then-Usenet anyone?.

1975 was much different. The hot game was Pong, and it had just been ported to the very first home consoles. It would be another 6 years before MS-DOS would be released and launch the PC revolution. What we have now was barely even thought of by computer scientists in 1975, because so much had yet to even be developed.
>>
>>724136472
>I don't know what's going in with tech today
>must mean that nothing is happening.
Try again, dipshit.
>>
>>724134684
Your faith based religion is shit, considering you just made it up based on dreams and unicorn farts.

Dude, The singularity is like talking about Ragnarok, Armageddon, The Raputre, etc. It's a complete fucking fantasy. It's nerd fiction.
>>
>>724141289
Fuck 1975 was 42 years ago.
>>
>>724134684
It doesn't work like that, dude. You are seeing "technology" like, as a force of nature. It's not. Fundamentally it's just a set of tools produced, managed and used by humans.

There's no reasonable indication that "the singularity" is anything more than science fiction.
>>
>>724134684
>>>724135526
>Doesn't matter USA is trillions of Dollars in Debt i doubt the country will last any longer.
Not understanding how national debts work

Not understanding that a country that funds and holds most debt of developing countries can't go "bankrupt"

10/10 you made me reply you fucking imbecile
>>
>>724134684
When using ipad is considered as a synonim of high IQ? Actually is the opposite, fag.

Except for some guys which is really smart, as in other countries, Americans are really dumb on average.
>>
>>724134684

Actually, I'm sure they thought we'd have hoverboards by now.

Also maybe flying cars.
>>
File: 1487367066984.gif (158KB, 220x245px) Image search: [Google]
1487367066984.gif
158KB, 220x245px
>>724138000
>we found the liberal fucktard in this thread
>>
>>724138000
Your statements are false though. If you really believe that shit, go back to where you found that information and check the data, because that's simply not true.

What do you think is being defunded? And what possible evidence could you have to lead you to the impression that there is a partisan war against non-coal energy? That's silly.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.