[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they capture her if she had that kind of power?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: how did they capture her.jpg (190KB, 960x934px) Image search: [Google]
how did they capture her.jpg
190KB, 960x934px
How did they capture her if she had that kind of power?
>>
>>724129791
You can send the lightning to strike someone, can you explain that?

Go to like 3:30 in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i80qaETtw8
>>
>>724129791
Just possibilities I can think of from the top of my head:
>wait until she's asleep
>sneak up on her
>tranquilize her
>pay her servants to do it for you
>threaten her family
>have someone else do it

Did I miss any?
>>
>>724129791
You seem to not know anything about the slave trade or Africa.
Whites never captured many slaves in Africa. Usually they just pulled their boat up to the coast and bought the slaved from the black slavers. So I'm guessing another "queen" captured and sold her.

Of course the problem is that if she had mystical powers Africans would not have sold her, instead they would have kept her as a slave or eaten her to get her powers.
>>
>>724129962
When niggerfairytales went terribly wrong.
>>
>>724129791
Those muzzles were to prevent them to bite other slaves their ears of during the transatlantic cruise. It rather was to prevent them doing animal behaviour on eachother than some spiritual explanation.

Niggerfairytales meme should return to learn people about facts.
>>
>>724131056
But they wuz kangs n shieet
>>
>>724130112
Shove huge dick in her throat is personal favorite
>>
>>724129962
fffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...after 3 quadrillion u's......ck!!!!!!!
>>
>>724130339
>taking my post seriously
Lel.
>>
>>724131398
>pay her to blow you
>put dick in mouth
>turns out it's her dick in your mouth
>hold back tears
>go home a cry in the shower
>>
File: 1488466396658.jpg (52KB, 891x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488466396658.jpg
52KB, 891x960px
>>724131175
Inventaz of da whitey race and sheiiiittttt.
Melanin gave them supernatural strenght.
>>
>>724129791
What words?
Words like RACIST! PRIVELDEGED! BIGGOT! FASCHIST! WHITE CRACKER ASS! Words like that?
>>
File: 1461952396378.jpg (80KB, 700x863px) Image search: [Google]
1461952396378.jpg
80KB, 700x863px
>>
>>724129791
Dumb racists believing dumber religious niggers.

>You are retarded to believe any higher power.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.