[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why shouldn't i kill myself

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1468951137910.jpg (159KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1468951137910.jpg
159KB, 746x982px
why shouldn't i kill myself
>>
File: grandmafucks.jpg (237KB, 976x900px) Image search: [Google]
grandmafucks.jpg
237KB, 976x900px
>>724129520
i got nothin'
see ya, kid
>>
>>724129520

You may still have some use in the world. Figure out what it is.
>>
Life is precious
>>
>>724129828
24 in 2 days... family are turning against me, grandparents (only people who care for me) will be dead by the end of 2017 socially awkward, weird outcast. (not a weeb) feeling tired of life and just wanna get t over with
>>
>>724129520
because i don't fuck corpses
>>
>>724130087

Congratulations, you've hit rock bottom. Now no matter where you go, you're going up.

Since your support network (family) is failing, you now must either find a new one, or learn to live entirely on your own merit. Learn how to be self-reliant, and from there do whatever you want in the world. It's not like you have anything better to do, now is it?
>>
>>724129520
Ther i no way you got a special treatment mary sue. Suffer like the rest of us and make you less miserable by pushing others down.
>>
>>724129520
the primary objective in life is to avoid death
secondary is to procreate, but you wont do that will you, you fucking loser.
>>
>>724129520
Because you're an adult, grow up and act like one.

We all have problems, and if you commit suicide you're a pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>724129520
you should
>>
>>724130578
this shit. now as for being socialy awkward, you can remedy that, won't be easy and you'll have to get your feet wet more than you're comfortable with, but there's only one way forward. I recommend finding inclusive groups of hobbiests. find a hobby you like, see if there's a group near you that is inclusive and can help you be social. My personal recommendation is Amtgard, but that's because the game spans the US. And that is if you can get into that game.
>>
>>724131255
I'm Australian.....
>>
>>724129520
Actually OP that choice is your own really, with the value of a life so worthless nowadays.
>>
>>724131362
find another LARP, boffer sport, nerd gathering, ect.
>>
>>724129520
because at least u didnt cast mia khalifa fucking a black guy to the wrong 4k 65 inch tv in the house
>>
>>724131362

So find an Australian hobbyist group. Join it, make friends, socialize yourself. The only person who can help you is you, anon, now get up and do it.
>>
>>724129745
This. Faggot. /thread
>>
if you kill yourself, do some crazy shit and post it here first.
>>
>>724131451
true, did get snitched out on taking a picture of my auntie getting fucked... not my fault she didn't close her fucking blinds... (there is a window inside the house that sees into her room. so i wasnt creeping outside. i just happen to be walking by, seen the act and took a photo
>>
>>724132088

That was pretty stupid, anon. Learn from your mistakes, don't do it again. Fix your life, be a good person, contribute to the world in a positive manner. On that note, I'm out. I can't tell you anything more. Good luck.
>>
>>724132257
yeah, was funny at the time. lot of backstory that i cant be fucked getting into. but she was being a hypocrite
>>
>>724132088
>did get snitched out
idiot!
dont tell people who cant keep their fucking mouth shut!
>>
>>724132694
my cousin egged me on to do it, then she threw me under the bus... shes not even attractive lel
>>
>>724129520
>There is no honor in suicide!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.