[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl gets you in a choke is it actually hard to escape?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: choke-hold.jpg (260KB, 760x418px) Image search: [Google]
choke-hold.jpg
260KB, 760x418px
If a girl gets you in a choke is it actually hard to escape? I imagine my male strength would stop her from choking me easily
>>
>>724127217
Hope you can't
>>
>>724127217
stand up. fall back. problem solved.
>>
>>724127217
Reach back and put your thumb in the cunts eye.
>>
>>724127217
JJ instructor here

I've had to legit tap from a bunch of chokes from good female grapplers. I break most rear nakeds simply tucking my chin.
>>
>>724127217
>is it actually hard to escape?
Depends on lots of things like angle, her actual build etc...

Safe to say though that with sufficient leverage, a stranglehold is darn hard to get out of regardless of your opponent's gender. See >>724127406.
>>
>>724127406
You mean that sweaty pajama wrestling?
>>
>>724127829
Lol yeah. I teach a pajama class and a shorts class. Both sweaty.
>>
>>724127922
Is it okay to make eye contact when you're rolling? I've heard it's only gay when you make eye contact.
>>
>>724128149
I'll choke the shit out of you if you do that
>>
File: hitler.jpg (6KB, 177x180px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
6KB, 177x180px
if the person choking you has the proper hold its not easy to get out of no matter what
>>
>>724127293
this or put your head down and rhino charge into a wall
>>
>>724129189
that will only work if its a idiot choking you if they arnt stupid the op image at beginning you will be in that situation
>>
>>724127293
>>724129189
That's where things like angle come in. You do realize that once your brain has been deprived of oxygen for a few seconds, even the most mundane things (like running) become fucking hard to do?
>>
I'm a girl and do bjj and I could knock out every one of you unknowledgeable losers
>>
>>724130701
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>724130701

yes, but could you choke my dick, that's the question.
>>
>>724127217
The only reason this hold works is if the person attacks panics.

So much you can do.
Just hold you breath (typically anyone can do that for a minute)
One Minute......That 60 seconds.
I can think of 100 ways to fuck up someone riding my back in 30 seconds.
>>
>>724130701
How about I grab a leg and make a wishbone out of you while you are on my back?

With the right leverage I could pop your knee out.
>>
>>724131043
Has nothing to do with air you faggot. It helps but if you cut off that artery then you will pass out.
>>
>>724131043
you're a fucking idiot. A choke hold doesn't render you unconscious from a lack of air, if they do it right anyways. It squeezes your Carotid artery, which cuts off blood flow to your brain, which renders you unconscious in something closer to 10 seconds.
>>
>>724130701
you can never defeat my pussy grip technique
its just too strong for mortals
>>
>>724131043
Choke holds put people to sleep one of two ways. Through putting enough pressure on the arteries that it disrupts brain flow and oxygen supply to the brain, or a slight, temporary dislocation of the cervical vertebrae that renders immediate unconsciousness for a short period of time.

Passing out from strangulation can take minutes and the person being strangled will be full of piss and vinegar from the adrenaline, so it's not about air, it's about the blood or spine, for a quick "sleep"

It goes without saying that it's incredible dangerous and can lead to death.
>>
>>724132473
This. Fighting 101:
>Martial arts training and experience can only get you so far. Everyone has physical limits, be it their weight, strength or speed
>if your opponent is armed, run. No need to die an unecessary death.
>If you go for a fight, try to finish it as quickly as possible, no half assed attempts.
>In street fights, make sure they're down and out.
>Don't get in over your head. The greatest fight is the one that never happens.

If your opponent has made sure that none of these applies, they'll probably get the upper hand on you (assuming trained opponent vs. untrained you).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.