[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you know the difference between a fart and shit?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Explosive_9e9d3c_134965.jpg (26KB, 450x215px) Image search: [Google]
Explosive_9e9d3c_134965.jpg
26KB, 450x215px
So how do you know the difference between a fart and shit?
>>
>>724123898
Never assume it's just a fart.
>>
That takes all the joy out of life.
>>
File: lsWPzG9.gif (808KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
lsWPzG9.gif
808KB, 207x207px
Farting is farting. Sharting is when there's liquid after said fart.
>>
>>724124500
Not quite what I meant. I mean like before the fact. You feel like you have to fart and not shit. How do you know it's just a fart?
>>
>>724124666
There's like a heaviness when it's a shart. A fart is kinda lighter. Best way I can really describe it.
>>
when you u have to shit your muscles start moving it to the Exit to be jettisoned into the deep Blue Porcelain bowl which causes your nerons to fire which alerts the captn ie you that u need to shit

farts are a little different they dont require the same force to push out so similar neurons fire telling you pressures are building Dump the pressure then PSSSSHHHH as the valve turns untill enough pressure has been relinquished to remain functioning

consider them to differnt by products from the same process

now sharts are a little differnt When somthing goes critical in your system all systems fire you dont know if its a fart or a shit but 9/10 dump right away ussualy ull be safe with a false alarm excess gass other times not so lucky as the boiler has imploded and your shit leaks out your ass into your shorts
>>
>>724125513
Did i really just learn the difference between and shit and a fart?
>>
>>724123898
You can feel the poo poo in the booty
>>
your nerves respond to them a bit differently.
that way i can call out to my mom so she can get ready to change my poopy dee.
>>
>>724125708
Adding on
Just like how you can hold a Balloon full of air vs full of poo
>>
>>724123898
You have nerves in your ass dedicated to detecting whether it's liquid/solid or gas
>>
>>724124103
Let the pressure pass through and once you notice nothing moving through your colon you will understand its a fart but if something moves through it then its a shit. Also your stomach hurts when you need to shit
>>
>>724123898
One comes out of ops mouth
>>
File: mpn (8).gif (664KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (8).gif
664KB, 500x225px
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.