[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I know that this is a retarded place to ask for advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: Youinthewronghood.jpg (141KB, 822x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Youinthewronghood.jpg
141KB, 822x1024px
Hey /b/ I know that this is a retarded place to ask for advice but i really have run out of options.

My longterm girlfriend said that she wants me to be more dom (Not in a sexual way) but every time i try to take initiative with anything she gets angry at me.... WTF?!

I am confused as hell, she is kind of crazy. She told me last week she wants me to hurt her but not cheat on her...? WHAT?!

I just need advice, how can i be dom without pissing her off and keep our relationship fresh?
>>
>>724121587
be alpha
dont take her shit fag
>>
>>724121587
There is nothing wrong with globalism
>>
>>724121671
Okay, but how? She gets pissed to the point of not wanting to talk. I am talking fuming.
>>
>>724121715
You're in the wrong hood, globalist.
>>
>>724121587
Do a little verbal abuse. Put her down using her low intellect. When u ask her to do something for u, dont make it sound like youre begging her to do it, change the tone of voice, be firm.
>>
>>724121587
call her out on her crazy bullshit and stop being a fucking pussy, pussy
>>
>>724121773
True, that is what i was going to go for as well. Just didn't want to be too aggressive as she is easy to upset.
>>
File: sherlock.jpg (26KB, 384x439px) Image search: [Google]
sherlock.jpg
26KB, 384x439px
>>724121587
>She told me last week she wants me to hurt her but not cheat on her...? WHAT?!

Are you a fuckwit?

Just buy a whip and ball gag, if that doesn't work ask her specifically what she wants, if she doesn't give any real answers tell her what you're trying to do is pissing her off and you're just fucking trying to do as she ask.

If that doesn't work leave because the bitch doesn't have any idea what she wants
>>
>>724121802
You know what, you're right i am being a little bitch . I think i just need to man up and take things into my own hands.
>>
>>724121715
GTFO you globalist piece of shit
>>
>>724121839
>any idea what she wants
She doesn't want me to hurt her sexually, our sex life is fine as it is. She wants me to hurt her emotionally in a nonsexual way.
>>
>>724121587
Try talking to her about it. My wife likes to be dommed but in bedroom only, she doesn't take shit off me lol.

Or just grab her by the pussy.
>>
>>724121587
Sounds like u better call trump and ask him
>>
>>724121935
She WONT TELL ME WHAT SHE WANTS that is the thing. She wants me to figure it out but in the end it just ends up playing games and wasting time when she could have just told me and it'd make her happy.
>>
>>724121587

Shit-testing you? Sock her in the mouth next time she gets angry at you.
>>
>>724121671
This, if she gets mad at you tell her to shut the fuck up. if she runs away, when she comes back say " you done running your fucking mouth?, good now come over and suck my dick"

stop being fucking beta and confused. She told you what she wants stop being a faggot
>>
>>724121715
in theory, there's nothing wrong with globalism.

in practice, and what is actually happening, there is a lot of fucked up wrong things with globalism.
>>
>>724121915
that bitch is crazy
>>
>>724122059
That might be too aggressive. She wants to be more in the middle. She'd just probably leave me if i did that
>>
>>724122138
Have you tried hitting her?
>>
Just ask her what the fucking deal is. Point out her contradictions and get her to explain it. Why get into a relationship with someone if you cant talk like normal people?
>>
>>724122211
Nope. That would be too far. (She said that was too far)
>>
File: jesus christ.jpg (21KB, 220x221px)
jesus christ.jpg
21KB, 220x221px
>>724121915
So >>724121988
>playing mind games

Shit, ok question yourself anon, do you...WANT to waste your time with a crazy chick?

If yes, the answer might be best found on your own (though the outcome doesn't look good), if no just leave and don't look back, if I was in your situation she's trying to enrage me to the point of smashing her face in (I'm a direct to the point kinda guy and its the first thing I make known to people) to get money or some shit out of me.

...only other thing is maybe she perhaps wants you to man up to her when she gets mad, to be put in her place so to speak, but the fact she wants you to be more dom outside of sex is a worry.

Good luck champ, I'd gtfo out of there personally

>>724122214
This, just listen carefully, hell maybe she wants to be told she's a lunatic
>>
>>724122059
You sir, are a mighty wizard.
>>
>>724122214
She wants it to be like in a story book or something. I am magically supposed to know what she wants without telling me. It's kind of driving me insane. And also it's hard to "Hit" her since i am in Sweden and she would flip shit if i did.
>>
>>724122244
If she's starting this kind of bullshit, shes looking for a way out.

In fact she's already fucking another guy, but expects you to do the breaking up.
>>
>>724121587
Your girl has non-typical attachment narratives.

My guess is that Dad left/was kicked out, and her relationship with him fell apart after he got a new girlfriend.

She wants to feel a little jealous (builds emotional/sexual tension) and then have you choose her.

Try making comments about women you see in magazines/tv ("she looks hot") and then going back to your girl ("I'd get off more seeing you doing that"). If success, move onto women in real life.
>>
>>724122138
Well if she leaves you whatever, fuck her and go find another one. Show us pics of your broad /b/tard. Also, how long have you been dating her and how old are you

And at no point should you say "but I thought you wanted me to be more controlling?" Don't, ever, go. down. that. road. Insta submission
>>
>>724122377
Nah. I go through her shit. She isn't. Know that for a fact. Not to mention she is with me nearly all the time. We live together.
>>
>>724122428
I am 19, we've been dating for about 8 months. Shit has been like this from the start, but the weird thing is when i wasn't interested in her, she was a lot more attracted to me. It's almost like she wanted what she couldn't have.
>>
>>724121988
Women who play games aren't worth your time. Just telling you that from experience. You need someone who is stable, knows what they want, and predictable.
>>
>>724122570
You're probably right. I just can't take the fact that if we did break it off, if she did see another person i think i'd lose my shit. It's impossible to imagine her with another guy and it not infuriate me.
>>
>>724122531
Yeah, that's women dude. You're young. Some women enjoyed being treated like shit, and then they'll threaten to leave or act like they hate you adn don't care. Then they expect you to grovel over them.. Don't.

Also, once again, show us this broad you're screwing
>>
>>724122531
>It's almost like she wanted what she couldn't have.
And now she got it.
It's over and you just haven't got it yet.

Get out now, at least you didn't waste more than a year on her.
>>
>>724122570
This.
>>
>>724122737
This.
>>
>>724122712
Have no pictures as i am on a work machine right now. But if this thread is still alive when i return to my flat i'll show.
>>
>>724122570
tell me when you find a non lobotomised female of the human species that does not play games.
>>
>>724122669
You're 19. More likely than not you aren't gonna be together for much longer. When you said "long term" I thought you meant years not months.

There's plenty of quality women out there. The problem is you're dating someone who is young, if you dated someone in their mid 20's or older you'd be better off because typically by then women are beginning to get established, have good income, have their shit together etc.

Plus there's no guarantee she won't leave you for someone else at college.
>>
>>724122331
Well, 1. Youre an idiot for asking advice on your girlfriend on 4chan. If you dont know how would we. That being said. Hitting or bruizes a bitch isnt *usually* what they mean by rough. Could me choke them (a bit, dont be a tool) or ass slapping. Fucking harder. Maybe a tone shift or something. Youll need to sit her ass down and talk to her or just go away, maybe back to yours if you have a place without her there and text her shit when shes in the mood about what she'd like, get her to be specific and all that shit to sus it out.
>>
>>724122737
It's not over. She told me personally she wouldn't want to break up. She was being honest, she doesn't really lie, that is why i like her so much. She is honest. If she did something, she would tell me the truth when asked. (From experience)
>>
Just get off of this thread and stop worrying. Youll get thoughts in your head from talking to people here that wouldnt even make sense. Just fucking talk to her, and dont just cave when she doesnt spell the answer out or says more bullshit. Damn dude, be a man, she'd probably dump your ass on the spot for asking 4chan for dating advice.
>>
Is she a jew? If so.
Tell her Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>724122922
>She is honest
>She doesn't lie
>She
>Doesn't lie

You actually believe this shit.

There's no talking any sense to a young person in love.

This is pointless
>>
>>724123204
>theres no point in giving my own subjective opinion
Fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1486863777035m.jpg (52KB, 1024x762px) Image search: [Google]
1486863777035m.jpg
52KB, 1024x762px
>>724121715
>>
>>724121587
Ask her for specifics. Do specifics.
>>
>>724121915
Maybe she is wanting to be cucked?
>>
>>724121716
ignore here hissy fit go out and leave here alone for a few hours when you come back red'n her arse
>>
>>724121587
Why she wants you to change is the first step. Sounds like you both need to improve your communication skills. If the change is beneficial for both of you then it is needed to be made.

I'll give you an example of change that is not going to fix the root of a problem.

GF wants you to be more assertive because she thinks it will help you get a better paying job that in turn means she has to work less or can feel more financial secure.

Here is an example of change that will fix a problem.

GF wants you to study something you have a passion for and to improve on things that can assist in that field. Your success will make you happier and in turn seeing you happy makes her happy.

If someone can't appreciate you for you and forces you to change when you don't want to through the use of psychological manipulation then you need to realize you deserve better.
>>
>>724121716
Ask her to take anger management lessons because her actions are hurting you. If she won't do that then leave bro cause shit will only get worse in time. Any issues she has will fester and you will suffer for it.
>>
>>724121915
why does she want to be hurt. keep asking questions till you get to the bottom of the issue.
>>
>>724121587
I'm 24, had many girlfriends, made many mistakes and this is my advice.

She wants you to be more independent from her. She wants you to think more of your own needs and she wants you to not sacrifice anything for her.
Basically like a good father who can make decisions without caring about his daugthers feelings.
She wants to serve you and that's why she wants you to be more independent. She can only serve you if you know what you want and demand it from her. Or if you don't demand it from her, just take it.
I don't mean this in an abusive way, I mean it in a very hot sexual way.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.