[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24yo kissless virgin here. Within the space of about a month

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1484676254331.jpg (307KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484676254331.jpg
307KB, 576x1024px
24yo kissless virgin here.

Within the space of about a month a 19yo girl from work has confessed her interest in me and I've already took her to the cinema and due a second date this weekend.

Also I somehow had a successful first date through a dating app with a 23yo nerdy gamer girl. She's probably more compatible with me intelligence and interest wise. The first girl is a pretty dumb party girl but she's fun.

What do I do? I have no experience with this sort of situation. Do I pick one girl or let them know im dating others until it gets more serious... or do I just try and fuck them both?
>>
File: 1483505132114.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1483505132114.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>724119699
try both then select one.
>try the milk before you buy the cow
>>
You'd be surprised how much a different personality can show you in this world. I say keep both options open for now anon. When one starts to feel more serious than the other you'll know which to switch to. Just use your head and not your emotions ok?
>>
>>724119845
He's right. You're still "dating" so no need to feel guilty or anything give it a month and pick the best
>>
>>724119699
This thread again? Is this some copypasta I'm missing or what
>>
Kiss her next time or say bye bye.
>>
>>724119845
Yep. But id say stretch it as long as you can. Then go with whichever one you like best at that point.
>>
Are you stupid? You try and kiss both first of all you pathetic fuck. Than of course you try and fuck both and tell nothing to the other. But since you probably are unable to you are lucky if you can score with one.
>>
>>724120045
Why even give up your commitment. I'm dating 3 girls at the same time and they all know I'm not exclusive. Doesn't stop them from blowing up my phone for setting up future dicking sessions. Just install tinder, everyone's looking for fuckbuddies there.
>>
>>724119699
Odds are you aren't going to be with either of these women forever, regardless of how things are going right now.
This is practice. Try things, remember what works and what doesn't. Experiment as much as possible, it'll only help you down the road. Plus, have fun along the way, if you don't like it... don't do it. You'll end up getting stuck in a shitty relationship that way.
>>
>>724120420
>Odds are you aren't going to be with either of these women forever
>Implying you're going to remain with a woman forever ever, including your wife

Love only lasts a couple years. And people break up faster than prolly ever lol
>>
>>724119845
this
why even asking?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.