[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, anyone here ever have a psychologist? If so, how do

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488272892688.jpg (180KB, 1097x735px) Image search: [Google]
1488272892688.jpg
180KB, 1097x735px
Hey /b/, anyone here ever have a psychologist? If so, how do i go about finding one and setting up an appointment? I'm pretty autistic when it comes to this. Any help or advice will help. Thank you! (Pic unrelated)
>>
Don't do it. They just do it for the money and otherwise try to make you feel "special" so that it's even harder for you to integrate into society
>>
>>724116401
I've tried to talk to my friends about my problems, but its not helping me at all. At least they could help me get medicine to help cope with what's bothering me.
>>
Search on google for psychologists (and Psychiatrists because they can actually write a prescription) and find a contact us button, call or email the front desk to set up an appointment then BOOM! you're set
>>
Do you have insurance?
Do you already have a Primary Care Physician?
If you already have a PCP, ask them. They will usually have a list of Phychs and areas that they specialize in.
>>
File: IMG_5186.jpg (160KB, 981x1222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5186.jpg
160KB, 981x1222px
Definitely a good idea. They will help you self reflect and get to the bottom of your issue. I would not recommend getting on mind altering drugs.
>>
Speak to your current doctor, to start.

They should be able to point you to ones that are near your area, and you may get a deal if it's through your current doc. Most have staff that can arrange appointments for you as well.
>>
>>724116222
My free healthcare covers it for me
>>
>>724116776
Yeah, i don't want to
>>
>>724116913
Thanks, i wasn't sure if i should do that or just make my own appointment
>>
>>724116222
Been to 4 psychologists and two psychiatrist just set an appointment with your GP. To be honest they don't really help they can't change the situation nor do you find out anything more interesting about yourself. All I got was a shit diagnosis from my psychiatrist, she thought I was a narrcisist. Only you can help yourself.
>>
Did that once when I was depressed. After a few sessions of the guy just going "Yup, Mhm, OK" He concluded that I just needed to exercise more and do some chores around the house...
After that, I pretended to be fine so that I could stop going. Fuck him.
>>
>>724117082
But I don't know how to help myself and if things keep going the way they are, I'll end in jail or killing myself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.