[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking to get back in shape, but instead of bulking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: XPCzsF.jpg (289KB, 1452x2048px) Image search: [Google]
XPCzsF.jpg
289KB, 1452x2048px
I'm looking to get back in shape, but instead of bulking I want to slim up to be more lithe, is it possible with my build?

> 6'4 280

>inb4 bulk anyway
>>
At that height and weight slimming first is the stupidest thing u can do. It will fuck up your metabolism and lose all your energy. DON"T CUT CALORIES... Don't do any food crazines. Heres what u do and u will SLowly lose weight... and not look like u deflated.

-No more sugar added drinks. (soda, juice)
-drink coffee black, no creamer, no sugar. (good for liver) (liver clogs when ur a fatty)
-don't skimp on fat u need that for hormones and other shit.
-use butter instead of oil.avoid oils at all cost. it's super high calorie and clogs up your veins.
-avoid bread but not completely. Try not to eta it.
-NO FAST FOOD WHATSOEVER.
-If your dying of hunger only buy 1 or 2 dollar menu items and weight 15 minutes before eating or buying anything else.
-don't starve yourself.

Example.
breakfest 5 or more eggs cooked in butter.
boiled cabbage(this is deliscious with butter)
boiled italian squash(zuchini)

If u are lazy as fuck Just stop fast food, bread, sugar drinks and the pounds will drop off. It's too fucking hard to eat enough normal food to get fat.

If ur not lazy lift weights only. Superset them (no resting. ) and don't go heavy. Go as high as u can in weight and then tone it down until u can do about 5-8. try for 3 to 5 sets of those. Since your so fat u want to increase your leg strenght first to help u move more. the faster ur legs get stronger the faster you'll lose weight, the less tired u become, the easier it is for u to move, the easier it is for u to get shit done. avoid upper body workouts until your legs are done. Legs first always. When i train with fatboys they always gas out on their upper body and never touch their leggs. MISTAKE.

if u can afford to get on suppliments I wouldn't do the crazy shit in GNC. Do this.

Slender Fx Sweet Eze - 120 Capsules
-controls your blood sugar so u don't get hungry as fuck from sugar spikes and dips.

Tangy Tangerine 2.0 – Essential Minerals
Gives u 90 essential nutrients so u sta
>>
>>724116665
My brain was off and I forgot to mention, I'm not looking to transition, and simply just get more thin. 'Femmy' or whatever, sure, but I'm not looking to take hormones/hrt/whatever
>>
>>724116665
so u get less cravings and your organs and body can do what it needs. WHEN U TAKE THIS DON"T SUPPLIMENT B vitamins. it has alot.

take vitamind3 in high dosages. 5000iu. It will help with your mood because your fat as fuck and probally depressed and eat yourself silly.

if u work out take HGH PRECURSURS Before u go to sleep. not during the day they work the best that way. it will help your body recover quickly and gain more muscle.

Remember more muscle means u burn more calories and get skinnier easier.

watch these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARB73jV4mro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_CwE-XYfo

I do everything i'm telling u here. Here is my story. I'm 26 i work nocturnal shift in an olds home. It's not too hard but i can't get overly sore because i can't drop old ladies on the floor when helping them to the bathroom.

I'm 5'8 207lb's I look fat but i'm packing some muscle. I only work upper body out because i want my pecs shoulders and back bigg. my legs are naturaly thick. IF i did a cut i'd just above normal muscleness. I'm not too into weight lifting. no schedule, no nothing i just go whenever. I used to drink ALOT. like 2liters a week alot @40%. but i've brought all my health back. I was getting some bad symptoms. and used to be like 250lbs. hardcore cravings. spending 20$ + at fast food for one meal. more than once a day. felt horrible. that was for like 4 or 5 yers straight while working in a factory. But i got on this guys shit "joel wallach" and started feeling way better. immediately i felt better because the B vitamins help u with mood and energy. But slowly i started to get rid of mental fog and my alertness increased. I play alot of league and i don't gas out mentally like i used to after a few hours of playing. I eat vegetables when i get hungry. so right now if i got hungry while typing to u i'd go boil some cabbage and eat it. It's great tasting. once u get your tastebuds used to not getting soda vegetables taste
>>
>>724116741
slender fx isn't for woman. it's for everybody. It just controls bloodsugar with chromium and vanadium. that name is misleading.
>>
>>724117171
Insulin is important to building muscles and keeping your testosterone up. so don't skip on too much bread and rice and shit. but don't fill with that.

when your trying to fill your hunger away reach for fruits and vegetables.

Your probally thinking oh thats gay as fuck. don't just do apples, bannanas, and broccoli.

Cabbage is fucking good. well i mean i love it. sample all the shit in the store. if u never tried it try it. if u can pick up a new bag of chips when your fast as fuk u can pick up an eggplant or a large yam. Try them. try them raw, try them boiled, try them steamed. if your lazy to make dishes microwave it in tupperware and put butter in it it steams and cooks it quick. broccoli is great like that. try it with salt and lemon.

Jicama is great. Cucumber is great with lemon and salt. Cucumber is great blended in water. Kale is great blended in water. A blender is fucking great if u got it. blended kale, blended cucumber, blended strawberry in water.

Freeze bananas and eat them hard sliced, or smash them like icecream. some people need to do all this frilly shit to help their heads out. But i never been a fan of sweets. I like meat alot, and grease and fat so it's hard for me to get my kick from vegetables.
>>
>>724116741
are u trying to get more femmy or more masculine i don't understand what u typed.
>>
>>724117600
I'm trying to get rid of fat. I'd rather be more femmy than bulky like frankenstein but I don't understand health/genetics and shit so I don't know what is best
>>
another thing about fruits and vegetables is that they are low calorie and high nutrient. so u can't eat them in the same amounts u ate, pasta, bread, and rice.... u need to eat ALOT. so cram that shit down your mouth hole. eat a whole yam. boil the yam until it's soft and mash it. it's great with nothing added. boil cabbage until it's soft, and eat it. don't boil it hole cut it into chunks. Drink the boiled water it's good for you. got gut problems? Boil ginger root and drink that. getting sick? boil ginger root. boil italian squash( zuchini)
>>
>>724117694
oh i see. Your not even going to get noticebly more muscular unless u have good genetics OR put in ALOT OF FUCKING TIME AND EFFORT.

lift weights. even if u gave it your all nobody will even notice. it takes alot of fucking effort to get noticebly muscular. ANd not just lifting either. U have to sleep like 10+ hours. even more after training sessions. naps. regular protein intake. good carb intake. All lean and clean foods.

The reason i want u lifting is because it's going to increase your moood. INcrease your hormones to a healthy stable level. Being fast and lazy throws your hormones way off. It helps your lypmnode system move all that shit around so it can get it out of your body. It gives u energy. It makes u feel good, and feel accomplished. U don't have to sit in the gym for more than an hour. u just have to go hard. if your weak start slowlyso u don't hurt a joint ligament or tendon. but after a few months of trying shit and learning your limits go ham on the workouts. get some 20's and bench press them as many times as u can until u can't, then move to dumbell rows and do 10's as many as u can until u can't. then go do knee pushups as many as u can. but for u i wanted u on leggs remember. so instead... do lunges, squats, deadlifts, leg curl, leg press. donkey kicks. if your poor and don't got a gym get some elastic bands.
>>
>>724116142
for fucks sake

>>>/fit/

we can fucking yell at your fat arse over there, go read the sticky.

try lifting
>>
>>724118097
I own a 20lb kettlebell and an exercise mat, I just demotivated myself (mood, of course) after like 5 months of effort. My mood never really felt different, but I could have also just been doing shit wrong and wasting my time
>>
and remember your not a small person. So u need to lift weights because u need to be strong. If u have a big body at that weight you can easily throw out your back, slip a disc, fall and break somthing, twist your ankle.

Your big. get used to it. U need to eat good and be strong. I work with old people 70-100 yrs old. and the big people that didn't take care of themselfs are fucked. because they get fat quick. they become imobile because of injuries or pains and just slowly get fat. they need alot of food at their weights and when they are immobile they get fat quick. all the little old people stay skinny. it's the taller ones that get fat.
>>
>>724118248
I want to know every suppliment u took no matter how inconsqueuencial, and any programs u tried or advice u took. or dietary changes u made.
>>
is this your body type or are u fatter with less muscle and bone. http://www.height-weight-chart.com/604-280.html
>>
>>724118399
I worked up to exercise monday to friday, simple cardio, squats, situps, shoulder presses. About 30 minutes a day

A ton of water and an orange a day, plus some multivitamin from costco daily

Otherwise, coffee with half and half and sugar and whatever dinner was (didn't eat exclusively chicken/pasta/ect)
>>
>>724118500
Fatter. Most of my flab is in my arms, gut and ass as far as I'm aware
>>
just count calories, faggot.

1,500 calories a day is a good plan. for any body type.

eat what you want. want to eat 1,500 calories worth of cupcakes in one sitting? fine. it'll still work.
>>
>>724116665
>>724117171
>>724117536
>>724118097
random anon here.

cheers for this mate. just about to get back into gym after a long time off. just reached the heaviest ive ever been, 230lb 5'10 38 inch waist. im guessing you gave up drinkin beer too. for me thats how i out on the weight.
>>
>>724118590
ok so thats good information.

What does your diet look like. Tell me how u prepare your meals and what u use. if u get hungry where does your mind think of food first. if your outside somewhere and hungry where do u go for food?
>>
>>724119763
whate age are you?
>>
I meant wat age is op.
>>
>>724119763
I pretty much eat one meal a day, whatever that meal happens to be. Pasta, soups, fucking turkey tacos, whatever ends up getting made.

Otherwise I drink coffee throughout the day, more or less. Lot of dairy

If I'm out, I typically don't eat unless I'm going somewhere to eat already, Last time I got anything from a vending machine was these veggie stick things, even
>>
>>724119955
Also I'm 24
>>
>>724116142
>>724116142
With your build it will be hard for you to do that.
Losing weight first will be like trying to row a big boat with little oars harder. Instead I recommend for a man at your age to do healthy lifestyle changes in addition to a work out regiment.
>>
>>724116142
Clen, cardio and diet
>>
Walk a lot. If you're so heavy that you can't physically do harder bodyweight exercises that require lots of strength, like situps, pushups and squats, you're just going to give up. Lifting weight is always a good option, but you'll want to develop your stamina before that, and the weight loss from moderate cardiovascular exercise and a diet at your present condition will be more immediately noticeable. Walking is low impact, so you'll avoid joint injuries, and because you are heavy, you will build up strength in your legs. Walk at a speed where your breathing is at the cut off level of being able to maintain a conversation, and stay at that output as long as you can, incorporating a few 30 second bursts of speeding up, then slowing back to the pace you were at. When it's getting easier for you, put on a backpack and increase the weight you are carrying. Climb up gradients, stairs etc. This will get your general fitness to a state where you can then go on to do more. Use this to get you motivated, because if you can't manage something as minor as walking, then talking about grand plans like lifting so much weight and running so many miles is just delusional hot air.

Good luck, and enjoy the fresh air out there
>>
OP. Honestly your in really deep water with your health. You need to see a nutritionist and a doctor.

1 meal a day is keeping u fat because it tells your body u need to store fat. especially if it's dinner... and u eat it within 3-4 hours of going to sleep. U need to eat minimum 3 meals a day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. FULL meals. How many times do u shit ? I'm guessing not every day since u eat 1 meal a day.
>>
>>724116142
I'm 6'2", used to be 190 lbs, now 160 lbs. It's simple: cut down on sugary, fatty, high calorie food and drink, exercise more. You should have learned this stuff in elementary school.

There is absolutely no need to follow a strict diet or count calories, although these may be helpful for some people. What I did is, at a consistent time, do a workout every single day. A light workout is enough because the point is to establish a habit.

I did this with pushups. At first I could barely do one pushup, but I kept them up until I was doing pushups by force of habit. You could walk around the block, do curls with one pound weights, squats, jumping jacks, whatever. When you realize you've gotten into a habit, congratulations, you made everything afterwards much easier. I tried to go straight into working out and diet changes at the same time and I found it much more difficult to keep up with both at the same time.

Now that you've gotten into the habit, either increase the workouts or start fixing your diet. Increase your walk from one block to two, curl with heavier weights, replace soda with water, milk and/or fruit juice, etc. Start new habits one at a time and maintain previous ones.

All this other shit about bulking/cutting, not eating bread, swallowing your own cum to retake protein or whatever the fuck these freaks at /fit/ suggest, they are superfluous to the non-enthusiast. It's like saying you need a Titan X for a gaming PC. You lose weight by consuming fewer calories than you burn. Temporary diets will not fix anything long-term, you need to make a lifestyle change. Stay active, stay hydrated. People who tell you healthy food is more expensive are bullshitting you. Same thing for anything to do with metabolism, thyroids, or genetics.

You can do it, anon. You are a human being with autonomy over your life. You have access to the greatest library of information humanity has ever known. The only thing stopping you is you.
>>
>>724117536
Insulin response will come from the sugars in fruits. No need for excessive carbs from bread and shit.
>>
>>724121402
Yeah. This is good. make it a habit to move. Don't have a day where u lie around all day. Walk to macdonalds to take a shit if u have to.
>>
>>724121378

I used to eat 1 meal a day, at dinner time. Didn't gain weight, but it was a pain to lose it too.

Oh, and I was shitting at least once a day.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.