[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Litteral Dump. My room is so nasty I am overwhelmed and don't

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (10KB, 177x152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 177x152px
Litteral Dump.
My room is so nasty I am overwhelmed and don't know where to start. How do I motivate myself to clean up?
>inb4 underage b&
Am sonbasket NEET who is not neat at all
>>
Get a big trash can and just start throwing out shit. That's the easiest place to start cause you don't have to worry about where to put it. Straight into the trash, next. Once you get rid of your garbage then put away shit you want to keep. Then do the actual dusting, vacuuming, washing type stuff. Play music while you work and have fun with it. Set a goal of how much you want to get done at once and don't stop until you do that much work or more.
>>
>>724114601
A little bit at a time. Just do at least 30 mins or an hour every day. Set small daily goals and don't fall out of the routine. I was a slob until I started making a regular habit of this.
>>
>>724114725
Thanks. I guess I'll have to do that in sections, take a break and then do another section. You would be shocked as to how messy it really is.
>>
>>724114601
large container
fill it wish trash.
remove from room
large basket
fill it with clothes
wash em
>>
>>724114817
It's easiest if you look at it with small goals like sections or small tasks instead of looking at the Grand goal of the whole place being clean
>>
>>724114786
Hell, even 30 min a day would be an improvement than what I've done over the past few years.

>>724114834
My whole floor is covered in laundry, I haven't even been able to get into my closet in a year or so.

>>724114894
Even sections such as my nightstand for example is overwhelming.
>>
>>724114817
Pics. I'd like to see your disgusting room
>>
>>724115052
This
>>
>>724114894
This. If you just keep thinking about all you have to do at once, you'll never want to get startrd
>>
>>724115052
I might take pics, clear the exif data, poast pics and share if I don't make any progress here in a few days if I don't make any progress just to shame myself.
>>
>>724115204
That's how I'll motivate myself, I'll take before pics, progress pics, after pics and share them.

Thanks for the advice everybody, I feel a bit better just by telling somebody.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.