[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you faggots do if you had a time machine. Serious

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: boobs.jpg (14KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
boobs.jpg
14KB, 236x338px
What would you faggots do if you had a time machine.
Serious question here, I'm interested in what /b/ would do.

pic unrelated, but boobies are always neat.
>>
>>724113743
win the lottery.

purchase tons of properties and build doomsday bunkers in all of them.

rent them out for steady income until doomsday actually happens.
>>
Bring back a phone and go to the nearest bar some time at least 200 years back. It would be a neat party trick.
>>
tell my old self to use marijuana responsibly once a week max . also not drink alcohol or take antidepressants
>>
>>724113841
would your old self even listen?
>>
>>724113743
Go back to nine months before you were born and rape your mom
>>
>>724113878
id like to think I'm smart enough to listen to a guy who went through the trouble of time travel to tell me this. But probably not
>>
>>724113743
I would go back to the summer of 2015 and bet all my money on every winner of all the major sports leagues.
>>724113822
It would be as useless as a fucking brick 200 years ago...
>>
>>724114011
>id like to think I'm smart enough to listen to
well let me ask you this.
how likely are you to believe this person is you from the future?

would you really honestly believe it?
>>
Go back in time and stop you from making this thread, OP.
>>
>>724114151
>on every winner of all the major sports leagues.

>how to be suspicious as fuck
>>
File: mpn (8).gif (664KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (8).gif
664KB, 500x225px
>>
>>724113743
post nudes of her please
>>
>>724114184
Who cares? What are they going to do?
>>
>>724113743
I would fuck bitches in the past.
>>
>>724113743
I'd go forward in time a couple decades so I could no what to plan for. Also, do what that other anon said and get rich betting on sports, but I'd lose big every once in a while to keep anyone from getting suspicious.
>>
>>724113743
i would study computer designs and architecture and build ios myself
>>
>>724113743

Go back in time and tell myself that life is a bitch, it's gonna be really hard for you, enjoy every moment you can.

Also tell myself that it would of been totally cool to bang her on the trampoline.
>>
File: 1485760341490.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485760341490.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>724113743
litteraly everything caus no consequences
... only if som nigga steals ur machine
>>
>>724114493
historical pootwang. noice.
i'd like to go back and give marilyn monroe a rogering she'd likely soon forget.
>>
Stop myself from meeting my cunt of a wife.
>>
>>724114499
double dubs and good answer.
>>
fix all my fuck-ups. tell myself not to be such a sperglord.
>>
>>724113932
i was two weeks overdue, anon.
(i somehow knew it would be complete faggotry on the outside).
enjoy my dad's sloppy seconds.
>>
Kill my mother while she's pregnant, so I wouldn't be born.
>>
i'd look what the future is like.. like in 300 years - if humans still exist and got any brighter.

my second choice 'd be the golden age of pirates
>>
Take over the fucking world, people were probably fucking stupid in the earlier times and also ensure my parents met? I would also check the future to see if I was still in power
>>
Go back in time and have sex with hitler
>>
>>724116219
great answer. wish i though of that one,
>>
>>724118124
lmfao. was waiting for some spergy "kill hitler" shit, and instead got this gem.
thanks, based anon.
>>
Basically biff tanner it
>>
post my dick on 4chan when it was new.
also I would buy youtube
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.