[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is shit im drinking alone again hows life /b/ Feels thead.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Life is shit im drinking alone again hows life /b/ Feels thead.
>>
R u a chick?
>>
>>724110547
no
>>
File: UIn6Fkd.png (2MB, 1440x1414px) Image search: [Google]
UIn6Fkd.png
2MB, 1440x1414px
>>
at least winter is over
>>
>>724110496
What's wrong, anon? I'm drinking alone too and it's 5:20 a.m.
>>
>>724111593
I have depression and the only cure is alcohol, how about you /b/rother?
>>
>>724111817
Same, depression and anxiety since +10 years ago. Maybe I would try ayahuasca at some point, people say that can cure all sorts of shit including depression. Idk.
>>
I lost my a love interest the other day. I've known her for roughly 6 years. Now she's with a friend because I never showed her appreciation. It only happened a few days ago so the shock is still here. But I can't bring myself to play videogames or do anything really. I'm in a constant state of almost throwing up it feels like.

What hurts worse, is that I truly don't know why I was the way I was. I guess I was just insecure about myself. She still wants to be friends but that never works out. I guess I'll just get to see her happy with someone else.

I'm sorry, Lauren.
>>
>>724110496
Man, I'm short and Indian with by far the shittiest luck out of everyone I've known for the longest while. I crawled out of the beta phase when I turned 20 because I didn't want to end up a 30 year old virgin. I learned all of the hard lessons, sucked it up, and tried my hardest. As soon as I stopped giving a shit, working on myself in all areas, actively going out there and trying to just make friends and socialize, I miraculously managed to get some numbers and my very first girlfriend that very year. If I can do it, you can too bro.
>>
File: p.png (189KB, 322x362px) Image search: [Google]
p.png
189KB, 322x362px
>>724112218
Fuck, dude, are you me? I hate myself for being so fucking insecure, I was in love with her since I meet her 6 years ago but I never tried anything because I'm a coward. It really hurts, but I can't do anything. Life's hard.
>>
>>724112218
I completely understand that feeling of constantly wanting to throw up
>>
>>724112218
I know dat feel bro
>>
File: 1465213139922.png (52KB, 672x564px) Image search: [Google]
1465213139922.png
52KB, 672x564px
>>
>>724112513
Can you give some tips to a fellow indian who is currently 20 and I've never had a girlfriend and have literally 0 experience.
>>
yea pretty much, been cycling through adderall, Xanax, weed, and cheap liquor for days desperately trying not to be sober. Life just sucks ass and I'm a depressed wreck when I'm not high. Can't even talk to anyone about it cause nobody gives a shit, and the only I person I wanna talk to anyways is losing interest and pushing me away as she gets to know me. She needs so much more than a druggie with self esteem issues.
>>
I am currently waiting for my storm to come and destroy everything that makes me happy. I don't know how long it will last, a week, a month, maybe a little longer. I don't know how will it end but it can turn out pretty badly. But hey, at least i am happy for a current while
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.