[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

average looking guy here. not poor, not rich. not fat, or skinny.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: average.jpg (74KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
average.jpg
74KB, 960x960px
average looking guy here. not poor, not rich. not fat, or skinny. but in good shape.

all women seem to "date up", which means I only get fat and ugly women.

or ugly and not fat, or pretty but fucking fat.

how do i escape this fucked up middle zone?

>picture not me. its just for reference.
>>
stop being an average fucking guy

/thread
>>
File: IMG_0540.jpg (73KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
73KB, 800x430px
>>724110314
Kek.
>>
>>724110314

cant change my looks. id change them in a heartbeat though.
>>
>>724110192
Post photo. How else are we supposed to help?
>>
>>724110506
This. OP is too much of a pussy.
>>
you're saying you look like that guy? you should be slaying poon then
>>
>>724110506

ah, no thanks.

>>724110561

nope. fat women chase me. ugly women think i am some kind of god.

pretty girls couldnt give less of a fuck.

its literally like that.

>>724110573

similar. not same.
>>
>>724110192
Are you average in your own view or in the view of others(who do not include family)?
>>
>>724110612
if you are similar to that guy then its nothing to do with looks youre just a faggot
>>
ever thought that you might come across different when talking to an attractive woman

unattractive women -> low tonality & IDGAF
attractive women -> high pitched voice and nervousness
>>
>>724110639
well, i think i am average.

i live in an affluent metropolitan area. so its hard to be "average" around here. I can get someone like say Lena Dunham easy as fuck, but someone like say....Abigail Breslin is out of my means.

its demoralizing.
>>
>>724110751
>ever thought that you might come across different when talking to an attractive woman

i can talk to attractive women normally and have even gone out with one or two, but they really really dont give a fuck.

even a really really pretty chubby one i dated told me: "you know you're not the only one.. right?"

i mean, ffs... seriously. just because she has a beautiful face she can away with that?

fuck me.
>>
>>724110612
Ok then OP.

So I'll give you what I know.

I'm average to good looking guy.
Not poor, certainly not rich, normal built body in
good perportions etc...

Fat and ugly women also used to flock to me
where the good looking girls stayed away.

Frustrating. I finally got fed up with it and just went up to a good looking girl I really wanted,
flirted, asked for her number. All went well.

The problem is that fat and ugly girls know they've lost before they start so they'll try anyway.
What have they got to loose?

Good looking girls need chasing bro.
You will get denied, but you will also succeed. You need to go to them.

If that doesn't work.
Perhaps you should consider that you really are actually one of those ugly guys all along...
>>
>>724110769
So you have an easy time getting 3's but a hard time getting 9's?
Have you thought about going for a 6 or 7?
>>
>>724110769
lol googled and both those cunts are obese
>>
>>724110921

i think i am a solid 7, or maybe 8 with good clothes on, but women at my level are really fucking picky.

i know this sounds ridiculous, but take into account that i live in probably the richest state in the country.... so.... its hard.
>>
>>724110192
OP, you either need to start being something other than a bland bitch boy or start giving fewer shits about getting laid.
>>
>>724110944
>lol googled and both those cunts are obese

well, chubby, but not obese. especially Abigail. but you see what I mean?... women always seem to "date up". and its hard.
>>
>>724110882
>perportions

just learn to tell what is a real no and what is really a maybe
>>
>>724111040
>start giving fewer shits about getting laid.

i can get laid. what i am talking about here is getting a woman as partner. all i can get are ugly bitches.
>>
>>724110314

this guy here again..

i didnt say change your looks i said stop being average.

the secret is to not care about attracting women and focus on being interesting and confident, or as we mericans say 'cool'. dont 'act' cool. just be cool. if you ever start doubting that you're cool, stop being a pussy.
>>
>>724111056
cont..

I do only daygame: chase chicks in daytime, street approach etc.

just stopping her twice is usually enough

just staying there for couple of minutes despite of her behavior is usually enough
>>
>>724111122
i retract my dubs.. im starting to think this guy is right
>>724110882
and that you are an uninteresting rich white guy.. i bet you live in buen retiro too with all those other frat fags.
>>
>>724111015
Then review your criteria for dating. Go down a bit in looks and put more emphasis their personality.
>>
>>724111281
100% canadian faggot with pink shirt and thick rimmed glasses
>>
File: casey-neistat-1920.jpg (377KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
casey-neistat-1920.jpg
377KB, 1920x1080px
>>724110495

Nigger, you can be ugly as fuck and still get a hottie. It's all about your attitude and how you carry yourself. Right now you're coming off kinda as a bitch....now do you think women find that attractive? Also assholes get women....what I mean is you gotta stand up for yourself, have a damn spine (Which today with how every one is lil bitches who need their safe zone, doing that shit is now assholeish) you don't treat her like that. To her, you treat her dif. Still be firm and all that shit, just don't be the douche you would with others. Look at this goofy fucker here (Casey Neistat). He look odd as fuck, he gets women throwing themselves at him all the time. Cause he has a can do attitude, is an ass knows how to be sweet. Just work on your personality.
>>
Dating woman is worthless. All your doing is selling yourself to someone worthless. Get into the working world until u can buy your own damn house. Then u can get a decent bitch and fuck her in the pussy to make some temporary midgets.
>>
>>724111426
I'm actually danish and you'd never catch me dead or a live in a fully pink shirt.
My glasses aren't thick rimmed.
But thank you for playing "Which Bias Can You Confirm Today?".
>>724110879
You know a good reaction to the chubby letting you know she were seeing other people?
You standing up, smiling casually and saying "good luck with that", then you just need to walk off. If she was exceptionally shitty about saying it, you leave her with the bill.
>>
>>724111626
alive*
>>
>>724110192
> only ugly and/or fat women around
> "how do I escape this fucked up middle zone?"

Leave America.
>>
File: image.jpg (139KB, 686x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 686x930px
I'm hella skinny, poor as fuck, and not good looking. I am, however, confident, kind of a dick via honesty and assertiveness, and good at making people laugh. Because of that, I've always managed to have 7 and up women in my life. My current gf is at least an 8.5 and we have occasional threesomes. I work at a fuckin dominos

You're a dude, unless you're model status or a bridge troll, your looks don't mean shit. Do shit that makes you interesting, try questionable things that might scar you but will make good stories one day, get fuckin drunk and be fun to be around.

This shit is not difficult, just quit being a bitch and live a life. Stop making them a priority, they'll show up when you're worth being around
>>
>>724110192
Wrong. Everyone is the average guy to the entitled cunts that is the female species. There is no man on this earth that is not 100% disposable sperm donors and male wallets to conniving bitches, not Brad Pitt, not Elon Musk, not Drumpf. They will make you feel unnecessary in their lives while expecting all of the love and affection from you, and if you don't give it to them on a constant basis they will cheat on you, divorce you, or both.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.