[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C-Celeb thread for weak-hearts, p-pansy-filled and s-soft p-paws...

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 7

File: 02 - 3TpC4Me.png (550KB, 475x596px) Image search: [Google]
02 - 3TpC4Me.png
550KB, 475x596px
C-Celeb thread for weak-hearts, p-pansy-filled and s-soft p-paws...
>>
File: 1488430295672.jpg (172KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488430295672.jpg
172KB, 1200x675px
>>
File: IMG_3333.gif (2MB, 450x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3333.gif
2MB, 450x243px
>>
File: R.daws_2.webm (2MB, 1100x796px) Image search: [Google]
R.daws_2.webm
2MB, 1100x796px
>>
File: Victoria Justice (9).gif (541KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
Victoria Justice (9).gif
541KB, 245x160px
Y-Yesterday m-me and m-my mistress Victoria Justice w-went to the book store A Million Words... W-While we were i-in a dark corner o-of the store a l-large brown haired fellow c-came up to u-u-us and demanded a hug from Vic b-because he noticed who she w-was... She l-looked nervously a-at m-me f-for a-a second, trying t-to decide what t-to do... But the m-man w-was very aggressive and grabbed Vic b-by the arm suddenly and pulled h-her into his great b-big arms... I-I w-watched helplessly a-as h-he smiled a-at Vic and g-gave h-her a-a big h-hug... H-He d-didn't s-stop there, s-saying h-he w-would b-be a-a fool t-to let o-one o-of the m-most beautiful w-woman i-in the w-world g-get a-away while i-in his arms... V-Vic g-gasp and l-looked scared a-as h-he b-begged a-and p-pleaded f-for h-his acceptance into h-her l-life, s-s-saying sh-she should d-drop m-me l-like a-a disregarded, untasty m-muffin after one b-bite... H-He s-said if she d-desired i-it h-he c-could t-take m-me out t-to the city l-limit r-r-roadway and l-leave m-me f-for d-dead i-in the d-desert...
>>
File: Victoria Justice (5).gif (689KB, 245x130px) Image search: [Google]
Victoria Justice (5).gif
689KB, 245x130px
>>724111894
O-Or h-he s-said h-he c-could j-just k-kick m-my ass in the s-store, l-leave me o-o-on the ground and let m-me w-wallow i-in regret wh-while they b-both w-walk o-off t-to start their n-new l-life t-together... I-I w-was s-so terrified and f-frozen in fear t-t-to actually s-say anything while this g-guy w-was f-filling m-my Vic's ears w-with th-these i-ideas... And f-from the l-look o-of Vic, sh-she w-was s-starting t-to be t-tempted b-by the i-idea o-of l-leaving m-me straight out and g-going t-to be w-with a real m-man: someone who could p-protect her properly... I-It d-didn't h-help m-matters f-for m-me that all the while h-he h-had h-his a-arms around her, caressing h-her back and shoulders s-softly, m-making h-her w-weaker and weaker t-to resist... She p-posed h-her eyes d-downward while h-he c-continued t-to p-pour w-words into h-her ear and she s-seemed quite unabliss t-to say anything... She l-looked a-at me once o-or t-twice, whimpering, p-pouting h-her lips wh-while h-his a-arms and hands t-tightened around her waist, claiming h-her l-little by little... I-I d-didn't know what t-to do and dared n-not s-say anything f-for fear h-he c-could p-put m-me in the hospital quickly and easily s-so I stayed silent and just l-looked at Vic slowly m-melting in his arms... N-Next he grabbed h-her really close t-to h-him and started t-to whisper into her ears... She a-actually started t-to smile a-at what h-he w-was s-saying b-but I-I couldn't hear it though...After a f-few m-minutes h-he started t-to sway h-her b-body b-back and forth and sh-she obediently o-obeyed h-his lead: this m-made m-me very frightened and I-I tried t-to let o-out a-a word o-of two t-to Vic, mentioning s-something about the vast c-collection o-of b-books p-present b-but the w-words barely came o-out o-of my mouth m-more then a mumble... They b-both l-looked a-at m-me and laughed a-at m-my feeble a-attempt t-to speak u-up, exchanging a-a quiet joke o-or two in whispers..
>>
File: Victoria Justice (83).gif (2MB, 262x157px) Image search: [Google]
Victoria Justice (83).gif
2MB, 262x157px
>>724112314
Then h-he m-made h-his m-move and started to guide Vic a-away f-from m-me and s-suddenly I f-found the courage t-to speak u-up and tell the man t-to back o-off m-my Vic... The m-man then c-came a-at m-me l-like a-a crazy m-man w-with fists flying... The n-next thing I-I remember i-is b-being a-awoken b-by Vic and l-lying o-on the f-floor... V-Victoria t-told m-me h-he r-rushed o-off a-after p-putting m-me down with o-one p-punch... I-I guess another c-customer s-saw and reported h-him to the m-manager... I-I d-didn't b-bother t-to stay around the s-store l-long in case h-he came back, grabbed Vic and left, thankful h-he l-let u-u-us g-go...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.