[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone with gta v go on gta online and make your character a

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: shutzsteffel logo ss.png (3KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
shutzsteffel logo ss.png
3KB, 243x207px
anyone with gta v go on gta online and make your character a skinhead and make your crew emblem something related to nazis like a swastika or the ss symbol
>>
Go fuck yourself personal army fag

Don't you have school in the morning? Go to bed
>>
Lol OP you new as fuck

Come back when you're done being underage b&
>>
File: IMG_4968.jpg (68KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4968.jpg
68KB, 500x333px
0/10 OP
>>
youre even bigger gimps than the cunts over at /v/
>>
>>724100007
Whining like a child because strangers on the Internet won't do whatever you want.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.
>>
>>724100209
its not that they wont do it, its their reaction to the post, this site used to be fuckin good, remember pool's closed?
>>
>>724100355
Kid, people are gonna dump on you when you ask them to do shit. You can't just organize a le epic raid by making a gay post about a ded game.

Come back when you can legally drink, baby boy. Maybe try again. Fuck off, nobody here owes you anything
>>
I'm a fat fag and I smell bad and my mummy has a filthy fanny teehee
>>
>>724100602
There you go, OP. Honesty is the first step
>>
what happened to pointlessly offending people? Fuckn sook cunts don't know how to have a joke these days
>>
>>724100692
You don't understand do you

We're pointlessly offending you, you fucking twat faggot

It's a lot less work than participating in your pathetic, childish little video game nonsense

Now fuck the fuck off our board. Nighty night ;)
>>
>>724100692
>sook
Haha, figures. You aussies are all fucking children. Go fuck a giant spider, cunt
>>
To much work.
>>
>>724099536
Could this nerd have made it any more clear A. That this is his first post on this site B. That he learned about 4chan from screencaps on 9gag

Love it. OP is retarded as always
>>
>>724100798
youre gonna call us childish and pathetic when you just said 'le epic' in your last comment? take a good look at yourself mate
>>
>>724101014
Keep trying, it's real cute. Pretend you're one of the big boys!
>>
>>724101210
do you talk to your mother in this condescending way? show some respect and remember; mind your manners amongst your betters
>>
>>724100962
A tale as old as time, just like the fags that used to come over from Encyclopedia Dramatica back when that was still a thing that was relevant.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.