[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After much experimentation I've discovered the cure for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 958521569541.jpg (83KB, 665x1023px) Image search: [Google]
958521569541.jpg
83KB, 665x1023px
After much experimentation I've discovered the cure for masturbation guilt and awkwardness! One must always use a lubricant so that the penis is not chaffed and therefore sensitive for the rest of the day. In the case of using lube, one forgets that they even jacked off because there isn't the cold, damaged, sensitivity of the organ so they can't feel weird and guilty around others. Also, one must wash the hands thoroughly post-masturbation.
>>
>>724094292
interdasting OP
>>
>>724094357
Also, using a lubricant prevents shrinkage which occurs post masturbation if the skin has been abused and rubbed raw. So one can't have shrinkage low confidence either if lubed properly.
>>
File: big chedda.png (616KB, 985x1239px) Image search: [Google]
big chedda.png
616KB, 985x1239px
you feel guily after masturbation? why? It feels great nothing to feel bad about at all OP. Jerk away
>>
Will using lube to madturbate to tranny scat port rid the post fap guilt i feel?
>>
>>724094292
hmm. interesting theory. I've almost always used lube, maybe that's why i've never felt guilty about it.
>>
>>724094292
I have a foreskin so I don't need lube.
>>
>>724095263
fucking normie
>>
>>724094941
It feels better with lube though and there is no chaffing and sensitivity which leads to flaccid shrinkage throughout the day which erodes confidence.
>>
File: 5258575753535159.jpg (83KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5258575753535159.jpg
83KB, 600x600px
>>724095096
I don't know, I think you are the wizard of fap who has to figure that one out. I've only experimented with fapping regarding women with big butts and generally accepted good looks. Good comment 10/10 leads into unexplored territory of whether or not fappage can lead to guilt or awkwardness from content, not just fapping to normal stuff and hurting your dick.
>>
>>724095184
If one hurts his dick with raw doggage, the rest of the day one might feel protectitory toward the package which leads to unconfidence and shyness/avoidance.
>>
>>724095263
You have your own smooth, moist built in jack off sock. Interesting. The helmet is exposed for cut-fags so it leads to much worse sensitivity and rawness from dry doggin' it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.