[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boi!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: MikeyTyson.jpg (143KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
MikeyTyson.jpg
143KB, 1536x1536px
Put your mother in a straight jacket, you punk ass white boi! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in your ass, you punk white boi! You faggot! You can't touch me, you're not man enough! I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch! Fuck you, you hoe!

Come and say it to my face and I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody! You bitch, come on you bitch! You scared coward! You not man enough to fuck with me! You can't last 2 minutes in my world, bitch! Look at you scared now, you hoe! Scared like a little white pussy! Scared of the real man!

I'll fuck you til you love me, faggot!
>>
>>724093458

I know he actually said this, I actually watched the thing on YouTube recently.

Is he secretly gay?
>>
(0 _0 )
>>
File: MikeyTyson2.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
MikeyTyson2.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>724093573
I don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore. Unless you wanna... you know.
>>
>you wouldn't last 2 minutes in my world
unskilled unintelligent people think they're good because they're violent and strong lole
you wouldn't last 2 minutes in the modern world you neanderthal lol
good thing he had that boxing career or he would've starved like a stray dog by now
>>
>>724093458
>Put your mutha in a thraight jacket, you punk ath white boi! Come here and tell me that and I'll fuck you in your ath, you punk white boi! You faggot! You can't touth me, you're not man enough! I'll eat your athhole alive, you bith! Fuck you, you hoe!
>Come and thay it to my face and I'll fuck you in the ath in front of everybody! You bith, come on you bith! You thcared cowad! You not man enough to fuck with me! You can't lath 2 minutes in my world, bith! Look at you thcared now, you hoe! Thcared like a little white puthy! Scared of the real man!
>I'll fuck you til you love me, faggot!

Most people forgot he had a lisp.
>>

▲ ▲
>>
>>724093458
Nick?
>>
File: MyNigger.jpg (34KB, 728x480px) Image search: [Google]
MyNigger.jpg
34KB, 728x480px
>>
>>724093906
>wouldnt last 2 minutes in the modern world
uh..autism? hes fuckin lasting pretty god damn well it seems like it
>>
>>724093458
Who would want to eat a man's ass? Isn't that a submissive role?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.