[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to ask a girl out through text?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Alex-Morgan-Feet-1781609.jpg (912KB, 2295x3615px) Image search: [Google]
Alex-Morgan-Feet-1781609.jpg
912KB, 2295x3615px
What's the best way to ask a girl out through text?
>>
File: 1488268235726.png (581KB, 588x541px) Image search: [Google]
1488268235726.png
581KB, 588x541px
hey you wanna go get a drink?
hey you wanna go see that new movie?
hey what you up to? wanna hang out?

or yknow
just like
talk to her like a normal human bean
>>
>>724091346
Don't
Just ask out on date then ask out
>>
>>724091346
I recommend you ask to smell her feet after a nice long workout.
>>
>>724091346

You're a faggot and she won't respect your beta-ass
>>
>>724091636
Please don't kill my minimal confidence that's left.
>>
>>724091346
Option 1. ask her if she like to go out with you sometime.
Option 2. put down your phone and talk to her, then ask her out.

I can't believe the amount of underagefags infesting /b/.
>>
>>724091346
>Best way to ask a girl out

> through text

Pick one faggot
>>
Look up live bands playing at bar in your area, ask her if she'd like to get a drink there and listen to music. Better advice, call her or ask in person pussy
>>
>>724091346
By not doing it
>>
File: 1487102041331.png (1MB, 800x4116px) Image search: [Google]
1487102041331.png
1MB, 800x4116px
>>724091346
She has to like or at least not despise you buddy, no girl is like "this no one is asking me to a date, i will say yes", try to become her friend NOT "that" friend, i mean you need to talk to her and make sure she sees you whit good eyes, so you can ask her out, just have confidence man, its hard i know but you can beat it, i did it, thanks for the feet tho
>>
>>724091346
Ask her face to face, or she i just going to assume your too scared and brush you off
>>
>>724092408
Gee how can i resist that
>>
File: Infidel.jpg (43KB, 640x692px) Image search: [Google]
Infidel.jpg
43KB, 640x692px
So, when are we going to hangout outside of (Common interaction of any kind)?
>>
what the fuck? unless you cant do it in person (which is the best option) try calling her. The reason being she will have a direct response on the spot, she wont have time to think it through like a text message.

Although, if randomly calling her would be a bit weird then just say "Hey we gotta link up soon maybe grab a drink" or something. Make it casual.
>>
>>724091346
pick up your phone and, very carefully, the the following

FUCK OFF G HANNELIUS GUY/HERMAN. SAGE

surefire winner
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.