[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Because you actually show that you care about how I feel and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: man spider.png (90KB, 271x299px) Image search: [Google]
man spider.png
90KB, 271x299px
Because you actually show that you care about how I feel and not a lot of people do and you have a personality I never seen before which is a good thing so its special
No your not because you are amazing and everyone has an amazing side but yours is bigger than most
I just really like you a lot and I feel like I need to be happy again and I'm always happy when we talk so I just want a chance because you might not realize this but you actually mean a lot to me Well when I see you I get a feeling where I can be open and thats why I feel comfortable around you and you bring out the best in me and even when I'm very sad I'm happy around you and everytime I look in your eyes I feel peace between us and your just so beautiful and you know how to help me stay positive which is good and you have a special personality that most don't have and I like that and I don't know if me saying this matters to you but its true Because I've had a feeling for a while now and I have had dreams about you and I hear your name in the air every day and you just make me feel like I shouldn't give on looking for someone and you bring life to my heart well what's left of it.... but I just want to move on and start new and start a new life... a life that matters to someone and I want to feel like I matter again and everytime I see you I start to see something glimmering in your eyes like a fire being ignited in to a blaze and you bring peace with every word spoken and I can look into your eyes and fall into them like an blackhole dividing worlds but you have something in you I love and it's your heart and I know you like me and I know want to be with me... I see ith in your eyes deep down below all the other pain but your pain can be relieved and I want to be the one to do that but your not seeing how much I'm trying and how much I care and if you could see
>>
>>724089680
Faggot

This is a good response
>>
understand how much you mean to me you would want to cry in joyful tears like I do inside when we talk or when I look in your eyes but can you please take a minute and look and understand that im calling out to you with all my heart just please listen and think for a second on how much you matter to me and how much I want to be with you....
>>
srry, it aint mutual anon, for a person to get so obsessed you probably don't get enough attention cause people want what they don't have/cant get
>>
yeah people in general are assholes i haven't found a single grill to be as much into me as i am into her
>>
File: 1484459869987.png (151KB, 404x271px) Image search: [Google]
1484459869987.png
151KB, 404x271px
>>724089680
just wanted to bump with spidey didn't read.
>>
>>724089680
you should ask her out OP

and post her response here
>>
My sweet little whorish Nora I did as you told me, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, darling. My prick was stuck in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue came bursting out through your lips and if a gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual, fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora’s fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.
>>
You say when I go back you will suck me off and you want me to lick your cunt, you little depraved blackguard. I hope you will surprise me some time when I am asleep dressed, steal over to me with a whore’s glow in your slumberous eyes, gently undo button after button in the fly of my trousers and gently take out your lover’s fat mickey, lap it up in your moist mouth and suck away at it till it gets fatter and stiffer and comes off in your mouth. Sometimes too I shall surprise you asleep, lift up your skirts and open your drawers gently, then lie down gently by you and begin to lick lazily round your bush. You will begin to stir uneasily then I will lick the lips of my darling’s cunt. You will begin to groan and grunt and sigh and fart with lust in your sleep. Then I will lick up faster and faster like a ravenous dog until your cunt is a mass of slime and your body wriggling wildly.
Goodnight, my little farting Nora, my dirty little fuckbird! There is one lovely word, darling, you have underlined to make me pull myself off better. Write me more about that and yourself, sweetly, dirtier, dirtier.
>>
tip to op, don't be hasty to respond just watch a youtube vid or something before responding
>>
>>724090414
OP here she said "No, you fucking rasin"
>>
>>724090519
as expected
>>
File: manspider.jpg (77KB, 650x387px) Image search: [Google]
manspider.jpg
77KB, 650x387px
It was man spider not Spiderman asshole
>>
She sounds like cuck
>>
Post her nudes
>>
>>724090868
OP here I'll blackmail her first
>>
Kiddnapp her
>>
Kys then she'll love you
>>
>>724089680
Is that the DeVito-Man?
http://lets.rabb.it/886j/7sD1rU5bbB
>>
This is GOD is and I have no idea who the hell you are.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.