[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ how do I make a pipe bomb?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5201.jpg (31KB, 600x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5201.jpg
31KB, 600x245px
Hey /b/ how do I make a pipe bomb?
>>
>>724088683
The first thing you should do is ask /b/.
>>
>>724088683
Planning a special day at school?
https://youtu.be/EzCp1NhV0yg
>>
If you really must know, now you know where to go. http://endchan5doxvprs5.onion/boards.js
>>
>>724088847
No just curious
>>
>>724088683
>not owning a copy of TACB
>>
The first step is to file a "form 1", stating your intent to make an nfa weapon and mail it to the ATF along with your check for $200 to acquire the required tax stamp then you procure a metal pipe piece threaded on both ends and two end caps for it, one of which will have a hole drilled into it for the fuse
>>
>>724088683

You need another hobby.
>>
You'll have to serialize the tube and also have your name or the name of your NFA trust along with your city and state engraved into the pipe. Then fill with whatever explosive you feel like, assemble and enjoy. Completely legal.
>>
>>724089185
>not posting a link
>>
>>724088683
>Getting v& this hard
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>724088683
Ask my bros Eric and Dylan
>>
>>724088683
Dont
>>
>>724088683
Is this the same faggot talking about going on a killing spree?
>>
>>724088683

Are you retarded? You just make exactly what's in the picture.

Pipe threaded at both ends, two caps, one with a hole in it for a fuse, fill it with stuff that goes boom and enjoy?

I don't know why you'd just want a pipe bomb though, go full ISIS and make some acetone peroxide or nitroglycerin. You can make those with over the counter chemicals.
>>
>>724089766
No
>>
>>724088683
make sure you get some powder in the threads so it goes off right
>>
>>724088683
Nice try FBI
>>
You fuck off and die instead. Seriously, if you're coming on motherfucking 4chan to ask how to make shit like this, then you are obviously not sophisticated enough to do it without harming yourself or others. Now I personally think it would kind of be funny if you an hero'ed yourself, but in the process you would probably blow a leg off a toddler or something. Grow up kid.
>>
>>724089192

This.

If your explosive is ignited easily make sure you put it in a paper bag. You can create sparks BT screwing ferrous caps on, or compression ignite powder trapped in threads.
>>
File: how to make hand removers.jpg (1MB, 1366x3272px) Image search: [Google]
how to make hand removers.jpg
1MB, 1366x3272px
>>724088683
and why did you ask /B/ first instead of /K/?
just ask for a information/"how to" thread and it will probably come up with a number of other cool, but most likely not legal to build your own type stuff
>>
>>724088683
Call the police line
>>
>>724088683
Take pipe
Add bomb
Jump off bridge.
>>
>>724088683
stick of dynamite

+

roll of toilet paper.
>>
>>724089601
just google it it's on the first page
>>
Ok OP here's what you've got to do.

You're going to make a chemical called Sodium perchlorate. It's not an explosive as such, but it will burn quick enough that if you enclose it in a pipe, it will explode like gunpowder.

First take some bleach which will say "sodium HYPOCHLORITE" on it. A lot of bleach these days has other chemicals like sodium hydroxide in it, you don't want that. Buy the cheap stuff, basic brand.

What you're going to do is change the HYPOCHLORITE into PERCHLORATE. Sounds daunting but us actually really easy. The two molecules are similar anyway, all you have to do is oxidize the hypochlorite in the presence of ammonia.

Take a litre of bleach and add to it about 500 mls of liquid ammonia (budget brand with no additives as well if you can). There might be some slight bubbling, and it might warm slightly. That's normal.

Now you need to supply the oxygen. The best source of this is CO2 right from your mouth, so grab a straw and blow into it. Keep going, and eventually through the bubbles you will see crystals form, like little flakes of snow which will drop to the bottom. Keep going until you don't see any more flakes fall down, the flakes are white so you should be able to tell.

The sodium perchlorate isn't soluble in water, so you can just filter it out with a coffee filter and let it dry in the sun.
>>
>>724091553
i made some of this 2 years ago it worked like a charm
>>
>>724091553

I can confirm this OP my dad used to do this on the ranch to remove big tree stumps
>>
>>724088683
>go to a smoke shop
>buy class pipe
>go to an art shop
>buy shapie that goes on glass
>write bomb
>?????
>profit
>>
>>724090606
Nice one neck beard
>>
>>724089192
This. Unless you want a cozy ten year vacation and a black husband. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>724088683
>Aquire pipe
>aquire bomb
>combine
>???
>profit
>>
>>724088683
Whoah, OP, watch yourself! You wouldn't want to cut yourself with all that edge.
>>
>>724091553
OP here aghh my eyes I cant breathe why did you make me *cough* *cough*...
>>
File: 1488414833190.jpg (207KB, 650x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1488414833190.jpg
207KB, 650x1033px
>>724092976
>THIS
>FUCKING
>GUY
xXXDdDD
>>
>>724091553
Actual OP here. Do you think I am fucking stupid?
>>
>>724088683
You take a pipe, you take a bomb, you tape them together and you're good to go
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.