[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

evening /b/, ill cut to the chase and just make this a general

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

evening /b/, ill cut to the chase and just make this a general wincest thread. However i'm moving up to the bay area next week with my aunt and two cousins. What im here to ask is, how would i go about seducing my female cousin, she isnt super close to me, but i feel like it might be pretty easy to wrap her around my finger. pic semi related, its not my cousin but a friend who looks extremely similar
>>
File: 1468561030183.jpg (432KB, 1280x944px) Image search: [Google]
1468561030183.jpg
432KB, 1280x944px
>>
File: bbc suck.jpg (531KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bbc suck.jpg
531KB, 1920x1080px
>>724081316
We're all family.
>>
File: 20141207_23_16_57_Saved_Picture.jpg (80KB, 415x477px) Image search: [Google]
20141207_23_16_57_Saved_Picture.jpg
80KB, 415x477px
op here, actually serious about the whole cousin thing, if anyone has any sort of advice for this kinda thing im all ears
>>724081555 also solid trips dude
>>
I'd recommend you kill yourself you autistic shit
>>
>>724082008
>what is the ages of you and her?
>when was the last time you saw her?
>how do you rate her compared to you?
>are you autistic around other girls your age?
>>
File: 1458430743666.gif (106KB, 858x690px) Image search: [Google]
1458430743666.gif
106KB, 858x690px
>>724082008
>>724081316

Well, provided you're caucasian (which if you're being truthful about your "Friend" looking like your cousin, you probably are) this attraction is already basically built in. The problem is how society frowns on thee things and of course how women are so much more influenced and susceptible to what they hear.

This however can also work in your favor.

First off she's fam so you can find out things about her, her dad, and any brothers she might have. The traits that have that are adaptable to yourself would be a good place to start. Although before you waste any time with ll that, find out what you can about her relationship with them.

Basically you'll just want to establish a friendly relationship with her initially with no indication whatsoever of your romantic interest. I can't stress this last part enough.

It's a slow progressive build if you want to do it right. If not, get her drunk enough that you can probably get some when she passes out.

Don't think about how fucked up THAT would be because you already want to have sex with one of your parents' nieces.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.