[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey b, what are you smoking at the moment? i spent all morning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (225KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 600x739px
Hey b, what are you smoking at the moment? i spent all morning and arvo with a nice amnesia haze, now im relaxing with a smooth bit of blue cheese getting ready for bed
>>
resin
>>
SPICE aka synthetic marijoana hhhh dis shit good man str8 outta china motherfucker
>>
crack also bcuz its good 4 ur mental healthh
>>
>>724059589
Smoking and jarring to some neet http://neetpussy.com
>>
Hit some buckets earlier today but now I'm sober and it sucks. Idk why but whenever I'm sober I'm always sad, so I'm just lying in bed hating myself and yet i dont wanna tell anyone for no reason. Why am i like this
>>
I'm smoking marijuana.
I paid money for it, put it in a bowl, smoked it and I got high.

Why would anyone give a fuck about the strain nname. Unless you are literally defunct and smoke pot 24/7 trying to get dat high back nukka.
>>
Vaping Cheese skunk I know the name cuz ITS ON THE BAG FAGS
>>
>>724059589
>arvo
>nice amnesia haze
>implying there is any decent weed in Australia
>>
File: 1488409531892.jpg (54KB, 826x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488409531892.jpg
54KB, 826x960px
I'm blazing some purple trainwreck. I have been smoking it for about 8 months now and I'm burnt out on it.
>>
File: 1435704522838.png (1KB, 326x130px)
1435704522838.png
1KB, 326x130px
>>724059589
>blue dream
good stuff for listening to music at the end of the day
>ak47
when I run out of other one

Any strain recommendations for music listening?
There is a difference, some don't make music as enjoyable
>>
>>724064360
I like Gucci kush for listening to music
>>
File: 20170224_210736.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170224_210736.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Common weed. Kush.joint.
>>
why I can't chill out while high? I always get paranoia or headache, still can't stop doing it tho
>>
>>724063166
different strains can ahve completely different effects
>>
>>724064360
sweet and sour widow
>>
>>724065453
try a different strain
>>
>>724063166
retard, if you know your shit then you can get better strains that get you a better high for the same cash.
If I was your dealer I'd sell you shit nobody wants to buy
>>
>>724065668
They all get you high. Smoke it and enjoy, don't overcomplicate things.
>>
>>724061250
K2ill yourself
>>
>>724065453
like >>724065924
mentioned

or

take a break from smoking, enough to make you 'forget' the high, then when you smoke again it'll be chill. Or the environment in which you smoke makes you paranoid. When I smoke at home I sometimes get paranoid and feel that someone will come in and I'll have to act sober. When I'm with friends its easy, you just spark up and you're good.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 540x960px
>>724059589
ghost train, out of this
>>
>>724064360
not sure on the name but "Silvia's Blue" I had a few years back and has still been some of the best I've ever had. It was bred w/ blue dream and platinum og
>>
>>724065940
And i would smoke it and get high idiot. Can inspect for quality and not know the strain. Fucking kids these days. Check out muh blueberry purple bo bangodango fruitloops
>>
Heroine, lol opiates for life
>>
File: mpn (8).gif (664KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (8).gif
664KB, 500x225px
>>
>>724066932
yeah no shit, you can get high of any strain. But sometimes one strain can barely get you high after a full joint, where other, stronger strains can knock you out with few tokes.

You're most likely getting ripped off already, there could be 30% oregano in your bag and you wouldn't know because the 70% "got me high"... its not hard finding out what bud you got and learning the difference between strains and it could not only save you money, but you can get different buds for different shit. Can you even differentiate between sativas and indicas?
>>
i've noticed that if i smoke 2 days in a row i'll get high as shit the first day but on the second day i'll get nothing on the same weed
>>
I've been out of smoke for a few days but I got paid today and picked up 4 grams of green crack for 40
>>
>>724063908
>>724068722
Got to change it up
>>
File: Watutalkinbeet.png (559KB, 1002x525px) Image search: [Google]
Watutalkinbeet.png
559KB, 1002x525px
Ok faggots, strains are good and having access to confirmed strains is ideal because different types of weed are awesome. It also means that having a powerful weed market in the area means better prices as well

But being a massive faggot about it makes you into the DUDEWEED type of person that's obnoxious to be around. Fucking neck yourself for making getting stoned into a dick swinging contest. I smoke total mixtures of strains that I could never confirm short of some botanist looking at it or some shit but it's still good in terms of trichome coverage and smooth flavour with good drying and curing. If that shit doesn't get me baked, I can just sieve some hash or cook up butter. I don't have to be a faggot about needing strains exclusively to get high. Even the shittiest weed i smoked in Cambodia was a good experience despite being seeded even the rarely seedless stuff was crazy to try since south-east asian strains are interesting in comparison to strains from other countries such as mexico, India, China, Afghanistan etc...

Actually the only strains that fucking matter are geographical like it used to be until strainfaggotry took over the weed scene with indoor growing taking off.
>>
>>724069137
i smoke maybe once a week anyways
>>
Weed

Chem Dawg I think
>>
>>724062691
You've identified the problem. Stop smoking. At least for one weekend. Try entertaining yourself through other means.
>>
File: weed5.jpg (537KB, 916x923px) Image search: [Google]
weed5.jpg
537KB, 916x923px
this
although i have a buddy who has a medical license and is hooking me up tomorrow until i can get mine in april
>>
>>724065204
God you roll like a nigger
>>
>>724065453
Find a good hybrid strain with decent THC levels and a decent CBD level. they balance each other out and the CBD takes off the edge of the paranoia of THC
>>
>>724069934
I do, when I'm broke i usually go a few days sober and there always the same. I wake up feeling lonley and/or bummed out when i realize I'm sober for the day, go to school not talking to anyone and still think their thinking shit about me, have my one friend ask why I'm quiet, say I'm tired or something, try to talk to someone and feel like I'm annoying, shut my mouth until i go home and feel worse. Then try to pass the time until i can sleep (which takes a long time now) without thinking about school or anything else and occasionally come here (my only place to vent) and bitch to some people who dont care even a little and rarely respond.
>>
>>724070120
popcorn
>>
>>724070810
yea but like i said im getting medical weed from now on probably
>>
Hopefully gonna get some gdp this weekend, for now just some shit i bought with a friend, dont really know the strain though
>>
puffing on some OG salvia
>>
>>724065668
>different strains can ahve completely different effects

If it weren't labelled you wouldn't have the slightest fucking idea what you were smoking. You would fail a blind test. It says Kush and you feel special. It says girl scout cookies and you pretend you're more relaxed. You see sour diesel and pretend you're amped. It's all horseshit past THC % and Indica/Sativa.
>>
File: ogkush.jpg (136KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ogkush.jpg
136KB, 2000x1000px
>>
>>724059589
Just finished a pack of amarican spirit black
>>
>>724059589
220 blotters.
>>
>>724071609
you have no clue what you're talking about
>>
>>724071713
nice

shame american spirit is the only brand of perique cigarettes out there
>>
Got some Cannatonic. My buddy grew it. Hooked me up big time the other night. Not an intense high, but I feel like I'm relaxed every second.
>>
>>724072684
That's because that's a CBD strain not THC
>>
>>724072523
I've spent tens of thousands of dollars on weed you stupid faggot. You're the fucking moron who doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
>>724070604
Don't be too hard on yourself. The problem is most likely stemming from the fact that you don't make an attempt to do things that you may enjoy or may make you feel good about yourself. After class, try working out or reading a book or drawing. That's just my 2 cents, best of luck to you man.
>>
>>724072684
cannatonic os one of those strains that tends to be high in cbd but relatively low in thc

it's shit for getting high but great for the medical side of things
>>
>>724072913
what, do you only smoke brick weed?
>>
>>724071609
I agree with this, I just always buy sativa with the highest thc concentration. Indica is fucking wack
>>
>>724073019
You don't know enough about weed. You're just go on leafly and pretend to have the same effects they list. Sorry. You could do a blind test an infinite amount of times and you would never, ever be able to guess what you're smoking.
>>
>>724072944
Ya, thanks for responding. I enjoy reading occasionally and should probably work out like i used to. Honestly the worst part is i shouldn't be sad, i have no reason to be and when i got weed I'm not. I should be fine sober like i used to be, and I'm not like this all the time ive just been thinking about how lonely i really am and how nice it would be to have some people actually care
>>
>>724073231
true i wouldn't be able to identify the speccific strain but i can tell a strain with high tch and low cbd apart from a strain with lower thc and higher cbd

saying all strains of weed have the same exact effect is like saying heroin and percoset have the same exact effects
>>
File: 1469567310059.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469567310059.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
>>724059589
im smoking some og at this very moment, its p nice
>>
>>724071609
I call BS. I, and many others, can identify weed based on its smell. Its not just THC and CBD that influence the effects. Its also the terpenes which give cannabis its aroma. Those play a roll in how it effects you. I find the best way to pick my cannabis is by smelling it. certain smells reflect specific genetic lineiage. from there I know what I would prefer most.

>>724073040
If this were true, why would strains like trainwreck which, on avarge is lower % than strains like GDP hit me so much better?
>>
>>724066061
cracka cuck with small dikk spoted, i aint no pussy i ll beat u up white trash mutharfuckar
>>
>>724073459
Well it all starts with taking care of yourself. You would also be putting yourself in a position to meet people by doing things you enjoy.
>>
>>724074663
Placebo
>>
>>724074663
And train wreck is satica(hits harder imo) and GDP is indica
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.