[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b, slept with 6 girls and only the most recent one could

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6627.jpg (41KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6627.jpg
41KB, 480x280px
So /b, slept with 6 girls and only the most recent one could make me cum. Is there something completely wrong with me? I rarely masturbate anymore either so I doubt that's it. Any medfags got any opinions that may shed some light?
>>
>>724052519
u gay
>>
What antidepressants are you on
>>
This OP pic looks like a milkfarm after the fallout - disgusting.
>>
>>724052519
>most recent one could make me cum
Did she have a penis?
>>
>>724052684
None. Haven't ever been, don't plan to either, man!
>>
>>724052800
Nah, but I loved her for like a year
>>
For a while I had the same problem.

It's a mixture of physical and mental. You've probably started fixating a lot on trying to cum while having sex, which starts a process where you withdraw mentally from the experience.

There are ways to counter it - exercise more, eat more testosterone inducing vegetables, stop masturbating entirely (your body will tell you when it needs to) and start improving self confidence.

At least, that's what worked for me.
>>
>>724052519
this one is easy OP... You're a gay. next question.
>>
>>724052940
Cheers for the advice! I'll start doing all of those (already eat a lot of veg because diet but I'll try more)
>>724052968
>>724052682
It would be a hell of a lot easier if I was but I'm really not hahaha
>>
>>724052519
Let me guess... it feels really really good, you feel like maybe you might cum soon, then the feeling goes away and your dick basically loses sensation
>>
>>724053100
ya, basically. The last girl I slept with actually got me there and tbh we were sleeping together quite a bit and i had no problem and just hoping i wasnt the only person with this and people could shed some light yaknow
>>
>>724053080

It's a long process OP. It's mostly mental. If you can cum while masturbating, well then you know the pipes are all in working order.

You've probably got into a habit of thinking "Will I actually cum this time?" before you have sex. It's a fixation. Something that can only be countered with self confidence.

The physical part of it (exercise, diet) helps round out that confidence boost. I'm sure what's happening is you're getting tired after a while, you'll stop, get depressed you couldn't cum and then just end the sex. That's not healthy for you or her. The exercise helps maintain that mental mindset of "Oh I'm gonna smash this".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.