[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone got any thing feet related done with mom or sister?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: ZWtPz9F.jpg (128KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ZWtPz9F.jpg
128KB, 800x600px
Anyone got any thing feet related done with mom or sister?
>>
>>724049426
More
>>
i do
>>
This one time I was jacking off and my mom walked in on me and I was so surprised I ejaculated on her feet true story
>>
>>724050111
Then please tell it.
>>
ive got a ton of pics of my moms feet and soles
>>
>>724050312
Happens with many people
>>
same guy who has done stuff with his moms feet and pics....ive lick, sniffed, and blown a load on them when she has been sleeping/drunk
>>
File: IMG.jpg (569KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG.jpg
569KB, 720x960px
>>724049426
i wish....
i take pics of my sis feet and fantasizing about doing stuff to them
>>
>>724050370
I think many woul like to see that
>>
>>724050330
This one time I was jacking off and my mom walked in on me and I was so surprised I ejaculated on her feet
>>
>>724050393
Another time I was walking and I tripped and my pants fell off and I got a boner and my mom was walking by and my penis fell into her pussy true story
>>
here is a pic...she is 50. tiny size 6 feet
>>
here is another pic...she is 50. tiny size 6 feet
>>
and another of her...she is 50. tony size 6 feet
>>
Anything with foot jobs or something more passing the line
>>
File: image.jpg (811KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
811KB, 1936x1936px
Pic related my sis
>>
>>724050664
That's just slightly less likely, but I'm starting to think you might be stretching the truth here or maybe even fabricating the entire situation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.