[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do chicks seriously only go for guys with huge monster cocks?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: 1442221543914.jpg (140KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1442221543914.jpg
140KB, 960x1280px
do chicks seriously only go for guys with huge monster cocks?

19/m here, ive only ever fooled around with one chick, i'm your standard,slim averaged cocked guy...

long story short, girl laughed at cock when it was not even hard, i got hard for like a second then lost it because she laughed... then i asked her if i was small and she said my ex was huge, but you're fine. why did you laugh? no answer

girls are you currently in a relationship or have ever been in one with a guy with an average cock? i'm only slinging a 5-6 incher here and it fucking blows.

she said her ex was around the 8 inch mark and then went on about how it used to hurt.... but she loved looking at it....

the only good thing about the night was i got to eat my first pussy out and she thinks i've done it before...

she hasn't text me since though. pretty sure she doesnt want me. fuck genetics
>>
>>724046098
sucks to suck. Get over it, pussy.
>>
>>724046098
Some girls are size queens - don't waste your time with them. Some girls realize that average sized dicks can work just fine. And some girls are happy with damn near anything, so long as you get them off any way possible as much as possible. It's almost like different people have different preferences or something.
>>
Hey that's why you learn to eat pussy cap. Also I doubt highly she isn't interested because of the cock, most likely it's due to your lack of confidence that she probably saw on your face.
>>
You may have an average cock, but at least you don't have a ham sandwich for a pussy
>>
I'm paraphrasing here but the jist of OP's post is.....I'm a closet fag please post dick pics.
>>
There are size queens, just like there are guys who won't give a girl with 'A; cups the time of day. You are never going to get a call back from a size queen. Don't stress about it. Find someone who is buying what you are selling.
>>
>>724046279
>some girls are happy with damn near anything, so long as you get them off any way possible as much as possible
This
>>
>>724046098

try not to hang out with fucking cuntbags.
>>
File: IMG_0238.jpg (71KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0238.jpg
71KB, 644x644px
I get my small dick wet constantly.

7x5 inches like exactly. Been laughed at twice. Shit hurts but I gotta keep it moving.
>>
Short answer is Yes.

Below 7 inches length and 6 inches girth wont satisfy any woman.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (14KB, 584x342px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
14KB, 584x342px
>>724046597
tinydick anon reporting in that this is
>>
>>724046279
Reddit-tier faggotry here.

The cool kids know to hate all women based on limited experience.
>>
down side bruh...bitch goes crazy on a big cock and gets knocked so she can trap you. Not to mention the superfical ones are the dumbest , beat on your windows all night then flatten your tires when you dont answer. Be thankful youre average anon a huge meat has its down sides
>>
>>724046098
Dont even trip dog, it's called average because it's average. That means a lot of girls won't even give it a second thought, and a fair number won't even have seen a dick bigger than yours. As everyone says, just try to use it as well as possible, try to learn shit about women on how to pleasure them. It's not as big of a disadvantage as you think it is.
>>
>>724046098
Why do you care? As long as you got your shit wet your good.
>>
>>724046098
You only get my sympathy if you're below average.
>>
>>724046098
I have a very average dick (about 6in, fairly proportional). I've had sex with 16 girls and not one of them laughed at my dick or seemed to think it was small! And if they did I wouldn't give a shit anyway.

Sounds like that girl was just a bitch, don't worry about it and don't think about it next time, just focus on enjoying the moment.
>>
>>724046838
Said the 40 year old virgin
>>
dont matter you could never hurt the damn things
Humans fall out of them and they snap right back
Should make tires out of the shit last forever
>>
>>724046098
Just more proof that a woman's favorite activity is emasculating men.

Why do you think so many of them are feminists?
>>
>>724046597
LOL
>>
>>724046579
What? You have length 7" and girth 5" and you're considered small? That's bullshit at most, my gf who's had 7 or so guys called my 7x5.5 dick "one of the bigger ones"
>>
>>724047112
What's so funny? He's not wrong.
>>
"Do you have a big dick, anon?"

"Big enough for you."

ez puss
>>
>>724047062
a pussy isn't the same after childbirth
>>
I feel like I have an average to below average cock. Made even worse when I try to fuck with whiskey dick. Been made fun of, but those whores always come back looking for seconds and thirds
>>
>>724047172
like a car thats been wrecked
>never the same
>>
>>724047156
Sort of.

Any dick of any size won't satisfy any woman if you're just pounding her pussy with all your might.

It takes some finesse to get most women off. The vagina is not the pleasure center of a woman. The clitoris is.
>>
>>724046098
I have a 10-inch penis and it's actually too much for most girls to handle. Yeah, they seem to enjoy it but it sucks for me because I can't even lay into them without worrying I'm gonna wreck their uterus.

I've actually been told that 6 inches w/ some girth is ideal. Feels bad.
>>
when you grow up you realize
Its all just a waste of time and money
>>
File: IMG_0215.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>724047139
It's like 7.125"x4.9" if we are being all scientific. Straight pencil dick.

I've been told it was small by a couple girls before and seen the disapppinted look on a few faces. I'm 6'1" 205lbs. Which only exacerbates it.
>>
>>724047343
around what age?
>>
>>724047307
Tits too bruh
>>
>>724046098
It's not your dick, it's your game. You have none. You let a girl shit talk you into the fetal position. She was testing your spine. Either grow a pair or forever be a cuck
>>
>>724046098
OP next time a bitch laughs at your dick be sure to start fucking dry heaving when you go down on her, see what that does for the wizard sleeve of a cunts self esteem!!
>>
>>724047429
you'll know when it happens
sooner than later if youre lucky
>>
File: 85112973.jpg (57KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
85112973.jpg
57KB, 600x449px
>>724046098
17cm cock here, pretty thin. I'd say on the smaller side. Just fucked my 38th chick today. One time I heard some comments about my cock but that was after I broke up with her. Also when I changed my mind a few weeks later she rushed back.

But there is sth you have to know. Girls really copy opinion you have about yourself. GIrl will overestimate your cock if you are confident. But she will consider it small when you act like you did (asking for confimration, caring because the bitch laughed). If you simply discarded her laughing and fucked her, she would have been impressed, so that's where you screwed up, it's not your cock.
>>
>>724047461
I mean, lots of women love having their tits sucked but you won't get anyone off from that alone.
>>
Obviously most guys girls have been with have average cocks, dude. AVERAGE. You're fuckin fine. Who gives a shit what a flaccid dick looks like? Girl's an idiot.
>>
>>724047634
I beg to differ sir, try it sometime. Do light nibbling/sucking going in between them as to not do too much damage to one side, but it is a long process that's like 15-20 minutes and the chicks tits are wrecked the first couple times, but they get used to it.
>>
>>724047585
2euro5me
>>
>>724047463
YESSS why are so many on 4chan redpilled on politics, (((them))), but not on social dynamics, game etc? u can have a 4 inch cock and be the fucking boss and lay hot women mutiple times a week, or have a big one and be a cuck
>>
Femanon here. I don't actually like huge, monstrous cocks because having your cervix rammed into generally is enough to make a girl roll over in pain for days. I like thick dicks though. Feeling full is good. Reverse childbirth I personally is, well, not good.
>>
>>724047414
Hmm yeah I get that the weight might make girls say that if they don't know that fat makes it seem smaller. On another note, nice job getting chicks at that weight
>>
File: IMG_0225.jpg (154KB, 676x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0225.jpg
154KB, 676x1334px
>>724048239
lol I'm not exactly fat.

7x5 is just small. 8x6 is where they want to be
>>
I think it makes more sense for fags to be size queens because you can go a lot deeper in an ass without hurting them, depending on the position.

And a nice, fat cock is more likely to stimulate the prostate.
>>
>>724048040
It's true, right? A girl doesn't see a guy with a big dick as a man if she can verbally pussify him in 2 minutes.
She loses respect and attraction instantly and could care less about a big dick, because to her it's fucking useless.
Girls want a man with backbone, who doesn't take shit, and can make her wet just by staring at her.
>>
>>724046098
I'm like 4 inches soft and my gf loves playing with it, when it gets harder she gets insane horny... like she accomplished something.

plenty of fish anon, find your perfect fish.
>>
>>724047172
not even close to true
having slept with 3 milfs, two prior to them having kids, I can safely say that it's either just as good or better (better if there's scarring, as that shit keeps it tight).
>>
>>724048467
mine is 7.5 x 5.5 and i used to get 0 pussy besides 1 average looking, stupid gf. Once i started gaming, learned about ego vs confidence etc i laid girls on a regular, hot girls who were, stewardesses, doctors, nurses, lawyers etc you get the picture. lots of times i would tell em i was a FtM tranny or that i had a really small cock that doesn't get hard. It's all about what you just said.
>>
>>724046838

Lol doesn't work like that budday. Bigcock fag here, chicks like it but they don't come knockin' or flatten tires if I leave. They just stop messaging if I start ignoring them.
>>
>>724048834
bc u got no game. bitches would b texting u for years even if u came after a minute if u had game. u guys really need some pick up in your lifes.
>>
>>724046098
I'm black and my penis is only 3 inches when erect. Think how I feel.
>>
>>724049021
You said big cock = chicks falling over themselves - I am really good in bed, big cock, can make them cum heaps, get told how good I am constantly - yet I dont have the crazy you seem to.
>>
>>724049378
no, i just said game is more important for attraction. and suggested u give it a try. check out RSD on youtube.
>>
>>724046098
She's a cunt.
Your dick is fine.
Stop thinking about it.
Develop the mentality that they're lucky to have you.
Read "I hope they serve beer in hell"
He talks about his mediocre dick and how it's never stopped the pussy from flowing.

And I'm here to tell you, nobody cares more about your dick size more than you.
>>
>>724046098
Dude the second some chick starts talking about her ex's huge cock just tell her she sounds like a basic bitch, laugh, and dip. Most chicks don't care. It's like if you like butts and your chick has a nice butt, but it's not mind blowing. You still love it though because she's not rocking a frog butt or some shit. Assert yourself and let that bitch know you are perfectly fine with having an average size dick. Just be confident and don't take shit. Especially from some dumb size queen.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.