[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is a god. Prove me wrong. Protip: you cant

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: God.png (99KB, 294x231px) Image search: [Google]
God.png
99KB, 294x231px
This man is a god. Prove me wrong.
Protip: you cant
>>
>>724036703
he voted Hillary
>>
>>724036703
He could have walked in the shadow of the god emperor but instead like all Jews was a pawn of the pant suit satan
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>724036703
sucking hill dick for years

/thread
>>
>>724036703
He's a boring, rat-faced narcissist. Why do people care what he does?
>>
>>724036703
he is a cuck
>>
He's very creative and definitely not dumb

but god is that an unfortunate face

voting hillary is fine, i mean can't blame someone for being able to resist the urge to be a cunt and vote trump just to stick it to the DNC, libtards and safe space culture

most people saw the shit trump would do way ahead of time, was that worth it?

that being said, him calling out youtubers for not taking a stance for being political and stating who they vote for was a dibshit move

reminded me of that "vote or die" episode from southpark

hypocritical bullshit
>>
voted Hillary - still not as much of a cuck as 99% of 4chan users

all of you wanna watch a big black dick fuck your hypothetical white girlfriend in front of you
>>
This nigga ugly
>>
i like him, he's a big hillshill and sold his soul to cnn but eh he seems cool i guess to hang with.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.