[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You should quit smoking.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5207.jpg (213KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5207.jpg
213KB, 2000x1000px
You should quit smoking.
>>
>>724032169
too late, I'm already addicted to the marijuana.
>>
i know
>>
I started vaping and it's fucking great
>>
I never got the whole addiction thing.

I smoke only at social ocasions, over drinks and such, but all in all not very oftet.

If I go out to party with friends, I can go through an entire pack easy over the whole night.

But on a daily basis I feel no need to smoke whatsoever, and go many months without smoking at all, without problems...

There was a time when I did smoke every day, but at some point I just stopped doing it, without any effort at all.
>>
>>724032169
i know that, but cant stop smocking before going to work in the morning..
>>
File: mpn (20).gif (1MB, 411x233px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (20).gif
1MB, 411x233px
>>
>>724033232
Same
>>
I quit smoking 2011 and started again May 2016 and quit a week ago... slowly leaving the nicotine crisis behind. And trying not to change the smoking habit with the eating habit. Is vaping a "healty" option?
>>
File: vaping.jpg (60KB, 960x950px) Image search: [Google]
vaping.jpg
60KB, 960x950px
>>724033309
>>
fucking need to stop, i guess i am too of an addicted pussy and just can't stop smoking tobacco, at least i am happy that i am typing this as high as fuck and drunk as shit, with dopamine after some 1 and a half hours with dopamine in my brain.

but yeah, i should really stop smoking regular.
>>
>>724034113
you´re still addicted. if you werent you wouldnt need to smoke at social ocasions.
>>
>>724033309
kys, faggot
>>
>>724034113
I'd love be able to do that... or smoking only when out camping and fishing, or driving on a highway... sadly the moment I touch a cigarette, my standard smoking rate hits a package a day and sometimes 30 or 35... Then I realized that I smoke when I'm nervous for work things or stressed by something...
>>
>>724036630
I don't need, and a lot of times I don't, but sometimes I do.

I got shitfaced some weeks back and didn't smoke at all, last time I smoked was almost 4 months ago.

What do you define as addiction?
>>
>>724032169
I lack the self control to do so. Always had an addictive personality since I was young. I did quit for awhile and leaned myself off with a Vape then quit that and for awhile didn't smoke nothing. It's really bad for your skin.

I was in a car accident and puncture my left lung a few months ago and was told to quit. But after 2 weeks of being home I started again. Its a fucking retarded habit that doesnothing for you. But as soon as i go a day without them I really want one again.

It's also just something I do when bored. I currently cant work until another momth (car accident) but when I do go to work I know my habit Wil only worsen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.