[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NIGGERS AND SPICS AND SPICS AND NIGGERS AND CHINKS AND WETBACKS

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7967.gif (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7967.gif
39KB, 400x400px
NIGGERS AND SPICS AND SPICS AND NIGGERS AND CHINKS AND WETBACKS AND GOOOOKKSSS

GOOOKS AND WETBACK AND CHINKS AND NIGGER AND CHINK AND KIKES AND JEWSSSSSSSS

SANDNIGGERS AND SPICS AND CHINKS AND MUDSKIN AND SHITSKIN AND SLANT EYES AND JEWWSSS

WHITE MAN SURROUNDED BY PARASITES
>>
>>724025357
falseflag
>>
Bread crumbs.
>>
>>724025357
your parents must be so proud
>>
>>724025380
The SANDNIGGERS and niggers have had plenty of chances to join society. They need to be eradicated so the rest of us can finally move forward in peace and harmony.
Kill and castrate the men
Rape the little girls and impregnate them
Kill the little boys
Enslave the women
>>
>>724025412
Do you think my parents are watching me make this thread, what a weak generic response that you parroted. That's one of those weak sheep responses that you see everywhere and keep in your brain for when you're triggered. I bet you thought you really told me off good eh? What's the matter baby can't come up with his own arguments or even insults?
>>
>>724025412
You're**
>>
I HATE NIGGERS AND SANDNIGGERS SO GODDAM MUCH
ANYONE WHO DOESNT IS WEAK AND FEELS GUILT ABOUT NOTICING HOW SHIT AND SCUMMY THEY ARE
NOBODY WANTS TO ADMIT THAT A CERTAIN RACE IS SHIT TIER BUT ITS TRUTH
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.