[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been in a fight? Did you win or lose?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1239429130102.jpg (845KB, 1650x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1239429130102.jpg
845KB, 1650x1238px
Have you ever been in a fight?

Did you win or lose?
>>
Yes, but I had no idea I was. Was talking to a friend, some guy shoved me which pushed me right in front of someone else I knew. Said hello, suddenly got a random kick to the face, and before I could react some guys were already dragging the douche outside. I was so drunk I had no idea what the fuck was going on
>>
>>724016681
Should have mentioned this was at a party. That's why so many people were there and that's why I was drunk
>>
Had a fight with someone after they stole a bottle of rum off me. Best his ass then he went round telling everyone he got jumped on a night out
>>
Got beat up by a PACK OF NIGGERS
>>
Several fights some I've won some I've lost. One that stands out i was a third grader. A shifty little first grader keeps nagging I felt big so I punched him. Little shit beat the shit outta me. While in the floor he kicked my head. Sure taught me a lesson. Dont underestimate. Go all balls out. Dont hesitate.
>>
i got assaulted by 3 people on a new york subway platform. i didnt fight back, and they left
>>
Oldfag here. I fought my bully and won. Bloodied his face right by the locker rooms. I got suspended for a day and after the principal investigated a little more, he suspended the other guy too. Felt good. Never got bullied again.

All that said, this was YEARS ago. Back then the schools looked at fighting as "boys will be boys". Today I have no idea how it works. They might kick you out of school completely and call the police on you, or send you for psychological evaluation, or who knows what.

I feel bad for kids today. Schools seem like a Kafkaesque minefield full of social traps just waiting to ruin your life over the littlest thing. Good luck to you all.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.