[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do to this little innocent naive girl?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1481345154509.jpg (460KB, 2510x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1481345154509.jpg
460KB, 2510x4500px
What would you do to this little innocent naive girl?
>>
>>724012442
BIG FOREHEAD
>>
>>724012442
Handcuff her to a bed so she is laying on her stomach, then tear away her dress while I furiously thrust my fist into her now bleeding vagina, after her screams die down from me ripping apart her vagina I coat both my fists in her vaginal blood my errection stands tall with the power of a 1000 sun's as I pound both fists into her anus her useless cries and screams continue once again. After both holes have been defiled enough I take out my trusty pocket knife and pull her head back by grabbing her hair I carefully insert the knife straight into her neck I stare her in the eyes as I watch them loose their luster. I proceed to cut a small hole in her neck and fuck it, after I finish I cover the body in gas and set it alight as I watch her corpse slowly melt away with the smell of burning flesh enters my nose I leave.
>>
>>724012442
probs by her an ise creem. may be 2 if shes gratful. i lik it wen girls thank me.
>>
>>724012521
Anal then come on her big ass forhead
>>
>>724012442
Tell her that wage gap isnt real, but The Wall is,so she better marry for love, because once her looks fade, that man that picks her up as a (LOL) trophy wife will dump her old busted ass for the new hotness.
>>
>>724012442
I'll bite your dick off and shit in your fucking ear
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.