[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Chad here is in your class at community college. He keeps

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1485495326375.jpg (265KB, 625x833px) Image search: [Google]
1485495326375.jpg
265KB, 625x833px
So Chad here is in your class at community college. He keeps disrupting the class and with his buddy's he singles out students who he considers 'weak'. His buddy's btw are students in the class. He honestly believes that he can keep being a 'bull' in the class and the students he picks on will stay quiet to avoid further unwarranted attention. How should we deal with him? Now, here's the deal breaker- Chad is the teacher of the class. Wat do?
>>
File: giphy.gif (627KB, 400x218px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
627KB, 400x218px
>>724011645
>community college
>assigned seats

What is this, community college?
>>
>>724011645
Chad has a tiny head.
>>
>>724011788
checked - not much hair at all though
>>
>>724011645
hes friends with other students but is also the teacher? what? My name is Braff Zacklin, i was an international race car driver, one day, a baby carriage rolled out onto the tracks, so I had to swerve into the retaining wall to avoid it, the car burst into flames, but the baby miraculously survived...... I was that baby.
>>
>>724011645
Shoot up the school duh

Some of you are alright
>>
>>724011953
thanks Braff
>>
>>724011645
He's married to Stacey (funnily enough) Although he is a pretentious dick and introduces her as 'my life partner' Stace is part of a coven that has similar ways of doing things particularly with the head 'witch'. Real cuntcracks this lot are.
>>
>>724011645
TAAAAANK!
>>
File: Hand_flamethrower.jpg (75KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hand_flamethrower.jpg
75KB, 450x450px
>>724011645
Beat him with science
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.