[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most important advice you have ever been given /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

What's the most important advice you have ever been given /b/?
>>
>>724001624
Wear Sunscreen.
>>
>>724001624
if you have a washing machine but no water hoses to attach to it, it'll still work if you use a bucket to fill it up
>>
Never sit to quckly you could sit on you'r nuts
>>
She's a crazy selfish bitch and a demon in bed. Don't marry her.
>>
>>724001878
>>724001878
Having sat on my nuts, this is good advice.
>>
>>724001624
my dad said to me
and i will always remember this
for my entire life this has guided me
[spoiler] "dont be a fucking dickhead"
>>
>>724001624
Never trust a nigger
>>
File: 128.jpg (37KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
37KB, 301x267px
>>724001624
Learn another language.

I've gotten so much pussy just from being a black man who can speak 中文 it's not even funny.
>>
>>724001624
Life isnt a video game. There is no reset button at the end. Do whatever makes you happy because you dont get a second chance.
>>
That aluminium is correct and aluminum is incorrect.
>>
>Cheesy classic
To thine own self be true
>>
Accept things and move on or they will destroy you mentally. And never put pussy on a pedestal, there's other girls out there with that cute smile out there. Yw anons
>>
Take it public and they can't deny it.
>>
Don't work for Jews.
>>
>>724001624
Do not eat the cockmeat sandwich.
>>
we are not alone in this universe, they are here and always have been...do not be afraid
>>
Don't take drugs.
>>
It aint gay if balls dont touch
>>
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather, who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
>>
Dont take advice from strangers on the internet
>>
>>724001624
Niggers will Nig....its what they do
> so dont be a Nigger
>dont be a white knight, a cuck
>dont be a cunt either
>>
>>724003119
You failed
>>
>>724003058
This is a known fact faggot
>>
>>724003071
Lost
>>
>>724001624
Dont get caught
>>
>>724001624

Always have a weapon.
>>
>>724001624
Don't trust anybody. It really doesn't matter who or what you're dealing with. They will back off or die.
>>
File: 1.10.35+Nurse+Washu.jpg (65KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.10.35+Nurse+Washu.jpg
65KB, 720x480px
>>724001624
Don't ever go above weed and beer, psychedelics in certain settings is also okay.

Pretty much all my friends that didn't follow that are dead or complete losers in and out of jail. Got the advice from my closest friend's older brother that went through some heavy shit in and out of the Navy so his words had some real weight.
>>
>>724002523
This is a good one especially for dumb gfs arguing irrational b.s.
>>
>>724002093
Nigger
>>
>>724003982
xD
how 'bout no?
>>
>>724003963
Which psychedelics would you deem as okay? I'm interested in trying LSD and possibly shrooms at some point in life.
>>
>>724003238
Nigger detected
>>
Stay hydrated
>>
>>724001624
OP is a faggot
>>
>>723993746 Op we are but a speck of dust on a puny dust bunny floating around in an ocean of countless dust bunnies. Nothing we do or that happens to us fucking matters at the end of the day so stop being such a cry baby faggot. You can't have always been alone fag, and even if you have been you can choose not to be. If you want friends go to the gym, the park, take a stupid course for dance or pottery, stop being a selfish cunt and help some fags in a worse spot than you by volunteering at an animal shelter, a homeless shelter, or clean parks there are plenty of fags there you can talk to there maybe even a special faggot. If you want love start by loving yourself faggot, how do you expect someone to love you if you can't even love yourself!? Learn to love yourself for your flaws and strengths, because anon just by doing the simple act of being born you have done things that some other faggots spend their whole lives wishing they might get to do some day, there are tards that wish they could understand dank memes or how to do basic shit 9 year olds can do, there are faggots without legs that wish they could run and jump and be faggots outside with all the other normie fags, there are blind fags that will never understand the joys of seeing some dank -$-* A E S T H E T I C S -$-* and rare Pepes, there are some hand flailing faggots that wish they could listen to V A P O R x W a V e or you reposted in the wrong neighborhood just once. If you want to talk to someone about your feelings and shit faggot get the Talk Life app on your phone and watch some crash course philosophy vids on YouTube instead of your shitty ylyl webm comps and game theory like a 12 year old autistic fagtard that's how I learned to deal with my schizophrenia there are other pussy faggots with problems like us out there fag you just have to stop being such a little bitch and talk to us pussy. Wear sunscreen and stop being such a cry baby pussy. https://youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI
>>
>>724001624
"Don't go into the light."
I didn't go. I heard someone say "Clear!" and body convulsed. Starte hearing a beeping and same voice said "We have a pulse."
>>
Wear sunscreen
>>
>>724003086
/thread
>>
Don't wipe your arse with a broken bottle
>>
>>724001624

"Goal it."
>>
Don't be a roody poo candy ass.
>>
>>724001624
"Don't be a faggot"
>>
There are a lot of problems in this world, but always start with the biggest one: you.
>>
>>724001624

My father:

"When you are young, pick an older woman.
When you are old, a younger woman.
In any case, never pick one older than 35"

True story.
>>
File: 45678673.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
45678673.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>724001786
That's actually pretty good.
>>
>>724003963
Well you gotta do DMT at least once.
>>
Urinate daily is probably way up there
>>
Some good business advice I learned:
Don't do tomorrow what you did today.
Always do something different each day, even if it's something small like reading a book.

Don't work for a large company or establishment in your twenties, find a mentor, and focus on fixing the failures to success.
>>
>>724005666
Dem trips, spoopy. I did way too much belladonna once, that should cover that.
>>
>>724005666
Back ye hell-beast! Back, I say!
>>
File: 003.jpg (108KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
108KB, 750x600px
>>724004577
LSD is best imo. Effect is fairly well controlled and it's super easy to conceal.

The natural stuff like belladonna, datura, psilocybin and mescaline is very easy to take too strong a dose of. Start with 1 hit od LSD to see if you like the effect first. Taking more than one will still have the same overall effects, but will bring more visuals. Tripping feels very strange at first, but it's all in your head, don't freak yourself out.

GLHF
>>
>>724006048
Too obvious shill, git gud.
>>
Thin your paints
>>
>>724002406
Thanks
>>
Fuck bitches, Get honey.
>>
never pass up a bathroom
never waste a hard on
never trust a fart
>>
>>724007219
No money, no honey.

The actual golden rule.
>>
File: 1356438579359.jpg (99KB, 435x500px) Image search: [Google]
1356438579359.jpg
99KB, 435x500px
>>724007709
I was killed by the jews
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.