[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ has anyone taken seeds from really shit weed and grown

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1485664640552.jpg (813KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
1485664640552.jpg
813KB, 1224x1632px
Hey /b/ has anyone taken seeds from really shit weed and grown them to damn near perfection? My friends have this idea that you can't get good weed from seeds that came from bad weed for some reason.
>>
>>723889672
I planted some tomato seeds once and it grew into potatoes so I dont see why you couldn't do the same thing with weed
>>
>>723889672
Yes you can. If you give it all it's nutrients that are needed and fertilize it a "reg" seed can grow to "dro" quality. Whoever says different is uneducated and never grown before.
>>
ITT degenerate pothead scum.
>>
>>723889672
>my stoner friends are dumb

What a shock.
>>
>>723890312
Yeah it's possible. You just need to take really good care of it. Give the plant the needed nutrients and water it correctly and you will grow good quality buds.
>>
there will be potential, & who knows how much potential the last grower got out of the strain
>>
>>723890965
Let me guess. You eat fast food/junk food/food with GMO's, drink soda or alcohol, and take pharmaceuticals? You're the real scum.
>>
Odds are the shitweed seeds are not feminized. This would mean that you will not get anything close to a 'dank bud'.
>>
>>723891814
good point about gender

OP you'll want to determine sex
>>
>>723891814
Only a fool would try just to germinate one seed though lol.
>>
>>723892114
So you know OP, then?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.